April 29, 2024, 07:26:31 AM

Author Topic: Some Opinions from Big Soccer  (Read 2188 times)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Some Opinions from Big Soccer
« on: June 09, 2005, 09:31:14 AM »
"Mexico didn't play as expected, but the opponent matters and T&T came out to play...The coach Benhaker has done a good job with that team, it is good to see teams from CONCACAF improving...
"

"Trinidad played well and look right now better than Guatemala. Beenhaker has added a lot to the team. It also didn´t help that Mexico and Mexicans thought they were playing St. Kitts. I was kind of nervous for 2 reasons. The first is that Mexico, when playing 2 games in a week, always concentrate on the 1st one and not the second. When the US game, they all concetrated on that one and totally left the Panama game until too late and endend tying. The other was Stern John and Dwight Yorke. They are pretty good players and fast. They could´ve hurt Mexico. Everyone was thinking this game was going to be a breeze and thus they played like that, overconfident and with no hurry. Thus stuff like this happens. Mexico needs to get its act together because Trinidad or not, they still can´t cope with team who close themselves defensively."

"Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafael Hernandez
Trinidad played well and look right now better than Guatemala. Beenhaker has added a lot to the team.

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if they made a big jump in the standings and even caught up to Costa Rica. They had some good chances today and this game easily could have ended up tied or even in their favor."
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Some Opinions from Big Soccer
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 09:34:09 AM »
surprising comments from big soccer who always dogging we.

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 10:43:10 AM »
surprising comments from big soccer who always dogging we.

yuh damn right dey fella....normally is nuthin but put downs and the usual 'Warner is ah cheaterman' comments. Well done Warriors!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 03:06:26 PM »
Fellas like we getting pick up on de radar... more posts from big soccer

"Looking at upcoming games, I don't see any reason T&T can't get fourth place. They're already tied on pts with Guatemala. They host Guate this next round. Their final game is at home to an already-qualified Mexico. Plus, Panama will already be eliminated by the time they visit there.

I bet Jamaica wishes they had hired a solid European coach. They could've used this kind of tactical savvy.
"

"Yeah, I watched the game, and the tactical improvement of T&T is very noticeable. That stadium sounded awfully quiet until Borgetti finally scored. Far too many U.S. fans are already putting the August game in the win column. Not me. I can sense that the T&T players have quickly bought in to Beenhakker, and will be coming to Hartford ready to spring a big upset. On paper, I still think the U.S. will win, although a draw is a distinct possibility. In any case, the game will not be easy."

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 03:09:35 PM »
yeah i was checking that earlier, definitely some distinct changes some of the posters' pregame perceptions of our team.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 08:59:26 PM »
well if we look like we playin recess football....yuh cyah blame dem people on dem oddah sites tuh get kicks on we head....but if we show we could play organize football den dem people go take we serious. ENT!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 09:28:39 PM »
Exactly... When we playing sh!t,, yuh want them to say we playing good and go qualify.. We have to take the criticism and learn from it.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 07:50:11 AM »
well if we look like we playin recess football....yuh cyah blame dem people on dem oddah sites tuh get kicks on we head....but if we show we could play organize football den dem people go take we serious. ENT!

recess football!!  ;D :D

LOL

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 08:25:36 AM »

hahhahahah yuh eh easy nah  ;D ;D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 09:07:06 AM »
Damn.  Even some a de biggest haters of we team sayin dat we team improve but it have men on dis site who sayin de team eh improve.

Interestin.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>