April 17, 2024, 10:09:12 PM

Author Topic: WHY SOME GYAL/MAN FASS SO??  (Read 4642 times)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
WHY SOME GYAL/MAN FASS SO??
« on: June 23, 2006, 05:34:31 AM »
Just like with de law...when de police make a illegal search (no search warrant,not following proper procedure to obtain evidence etc)
de same way de evidence is inadmisable...which sometimes leads to de case getting thrown out or de defandants beating de case....

1.  Do you think this 'law' should apply to personal relationships if your spouse (behaving like a police ;D)obtains evidence via a illegal search that you are/have been involved in 'lawlessness'?? 

2. Does this 'law' apply in your present relationship??

example: your gyal/man goes into your personal belongings (cell phone,email account etc) and finds texts/emails confirming that you're ingaged/have been engaging in 'lawlessness'...if and when you are confronted...

3. are you in de right if you said??..'well that's none of yuh business,yuh wasn't supposed to go een dey in de first place' ;D,like yuh wukking CID....better we done cause i cyar handle this setta police behaviour...etc. 
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 06:03:43 AM by #8 »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: WHY DEY FASS SO!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 05:42:53 AM »
Answer to Q # 2

It applies to my relationship (wife) before the cause do not go through my stuff unless a warrant is served ;D (name de crime and whaqt yuh looking for.

Q#1

Yess it should apply to relationships but when yuh married how do you separate what is your personnal since you should have nothing to hide. I kknow this conflict somewhat with what I said in the first part but that is because I had a situation before and found my way to apply the law in my house. Every woman/man is different so the other half/friend need to know how to apply the law without making it obvious. ah have ideas but den again I am married.
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WHY SOME GYAL/MAN FASS SO??
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 06:21:15 AM »
hummmmm...like somebody get a serious rub down!
as a woman i doh believe in doing dat...i wud not go through meh man phone or his tings...if i feel yuh in ting....ah will be straight and ask yuh!
and i wud appriciate it if yuh was honest...even if ah may not like wat yuh go say!...but to act like i is de law.......never!
i believe in mutual respect! yuh cyah have a realationship with out respesct and trust!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 06:32:42 AM »

:thinking: :thinking:

Ah think this law is superceded by another law and is therefore irrelevant.

The overarching law is dat yuh doh do anything that yuh have to hide from your gyal/man.

The minute you start doing dat, yuh asking for trouble.

Good Luck with your dilemma .... ah go pray for yuh.    :praying: :praying:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 06:33:47 AM »
as a woman i doh believe in doing dat...i wud not go through meh man phone or his tings...if i feel yuh in ting....ah will be straight and ask yuh!
and i wud appriciate it if yuh was honest...even if ah may not like wat yuh go say!...but to act like i is de law.......never!
i believe in mutual respect! yuh cyah have a realationship with out respesct and trust!

Jodie...i had a work related ;) trip planned to Trinidad(SPECIALhouse delivery package to your residence in regards to your need to sleep issue ;D)...but after da post yuh just post dey...i feel ah coming home to propose :-*...fellars all yuh read wha miss P write in da post dey....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sa....lyrics fuh days ;D

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2006, 06:37:44 AM »

:thinking: :thinking:

Ah think this law is superceded by another law and is therefore irrelevant.

The overarching law is dat yuh doh do anything that yuh have to hide from your gyal/man.

The minute you start doing dat, yuh asking for trouble.

Good Luck with your dilemma .... ah go pray for yuh.    :praying: :praying:

no dilemma in my camp pecan...my troops are well trained ;)..just a topic that came to mind from past experience(s) of mine and brethrens close to me.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 06:43:38 AM by #8 »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2006, 06:41:44 AM »
glad to hear the troops are trained ... me too ... Ah mean I am the one who is well trained. :whistling:

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2006, 06:47:29 AM »
glad to hear the troops are trained ... me too ...Ah mean I am the one who is well trained. :whistling:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2006, 07:28:23 AM »
i find plenty of your"bredrens" always having some female conundrum . allyuh eh find so. lol by the time your"padnas"and  dem done with their woman trouble su coudl write a book. any ways.. it eh ahve no law nah. if u get catch u get catch. it eh mattter how u get catch. YOU.oops i mean your padna cyah be more vex if he woman catch him...(what u call it)..engaging in lawlessess  than she is with he being lawless. it have 2 ways to get aroudn dat whole thing.
1. #8..dont do nutttin......shit tell your padna dont eb lawless..
or  my favorite..(not like i need it)
2. DONT GET CATCH
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2006, 07:44:58 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

look like his pardna done get ketch.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2006, 08:02:31 AM »
i find plenty of your"bredrens" always having some female conundrum . allyuh eh find so. lol by the time your"padnas"and  dem done with their woman trouble su coudl write a book. any ways.. it eh ahve no law nah. if u get catch u get catch. it eh mattter how u get catch. YOU.oops i mean your padna cyah be more vex if he woman catch him...(what u call it)..engaging in lawlessess  than she is with he being lawless. it have 2 ways to get aroudn dat whole thing.
2. DONT GET CATCH

why you so jedd ;D..everytime i start ah thread..is either you and Cana mash it up...or yuh tryna imply that de thread have some relavance to me PRESENTLY...like yuh feel i dunce a wha...knowing it have people like you,morvant,shotta,oconnorg,westcoast,dutty,cana,jodie that does lash people hard in thread if dey catch dem slipping..i go come and put my PRESENT personal business on here..like bunji say 'yuh mad ah wha' ;D...like ah tell pecan..i have no dilemma in my camp...my troops are well trained ;)(de sw.net sweat coming up just now..yuh go see how trained de troops are 1st hand ;D) and notice i said mine and my brethrens PAST experiences....i is a man believe in personal space and not invading someone elses...so i just wanna get other peoples point of view on de scene..

« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 08:07:58 AM by #8 »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2006, 09:55:39 AM »
2. DONT GET CATCH

why you so jedd ;D..everytime i start ah thread..is either you and Cana mash it up...or yuh tryna imply that de thread have some relavance to me PRESENTLY...like yuh feel i dunce a wha...knowing it have people like you,morvant,shotta,oconnorg,westcoast,dutty,cana,jodie that does lash people hard in thread if dey catch dem slipping..i go come and put my PRESENT personal business on here..like bunji say 'yuh mad ah wha' ;D...like ah tell pecan..i have no dilemma in my camp...my troops are well trained ;)(de sw.net sweat coming up just now..yuh go see how trained de troops are 1st hand ;D) and notice i said mine and my brethrens PAST experiences....i is a man believe in personal space and not invading someone elses...so i just wanna get other peoples point of view on de scene..

Well, you do have some point of views (POV)

pecan POV: if yuh do want somebody to know what you do, then Doh Do It
organic POV pecan: if yuh do want somebody to know what you do, then Doh Get Catch
jodie POV: be honest
themanfriday POV: the laws apply

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 11:39:30 AM »
Ya know allyuh is something else

I take meh good energy dey other day and type ah little line asking dem in here "where meh frien' #8". Of course I ain't get no answer.

Now to come and read "why you so jedd ..everytime i start ah thread..is either you and Cana mash it up".  ah feel alittle hurt.

So for dat I ain't go be putting in meh 1 dollar in this topic...steups..
I go give ya 25 cents worth tho

with question # 2
Personal stuff is exactly that...PERSONAL. If the people who inhaling ya oxgyen cyah respect your wishes...den you have ah issue that you need to get resolved fast.  Like in a organization, when you see ah envelope with P&C or "for your eyes only" addressed to the receiver, do you open it if the receiver ai'nt you ? Just the same as home. You think I could open my family mail or vice versa ?

Question # 3
Yes I will be in the right to anwer just so with a few cuss words included.

My famous line..."you put something dey to look at ?"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 01:53:41 PM »

I take meh good energy dey other day and type ah little line asking dem in here "where meh frien' #8". Of course I ain't get no answer.

Now to come and read "why you so jedd ..everytime i start ah thread..is either you and Cana mash it up".  ah feel alittle hurt.

Whey yuh hurt for??  yuh mash de man thread...yuh mash up mih mail order business

lawd..what other trail of destruction yuh plannin to leave this weekend
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 03:55:01 PM »

So for dat I ain't go be putting in meh 1 dollar in this topic...steups..
I go give ya 25 cents worth tho

with question # 2
Personal stuff is exactly that...PERSONAL. If the people who inhaling ya oxgyen cyah respect your wishes...den you have ah issue that you need to get resolved fast.  Like in a organization, when you see ah envelope with P&C or "for your eyes only" addressed to the receiver, do you open it if the receiver ai'nt you ? Just the same as home. You think I could open my family mail or vice versa ?

Question # 3
Yes I will be in the right to anwer just so with a few cuss words included.

Cana darling....ah feel good to know yuh was asking fuh meh recently :-*...so since yuh put that out dey...yuh have thread immunity ;)....but de last time ah start a thread de topic was regarding what forumites thought about de US goverment using 9/11 as a  diversion or excuse for a hidden political agenda...12 responses later de thread gone left..in de direction of....mangoes,cell phone,plum,chinee man etc. ;D....so de bredda that was chief instigator...call ah name i go :whistling:..try it again in this thread so i had to call him out... ;D...daz all...

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 03:59:26 PM »
 :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 04:26:59 PM »
Rastaman's POV : Ignor the question.
EX : Wife/Partner "Honey who was that you was callin last night when I was sleeping?"
Rastaman : "            "
End of discussion.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 07:31:35 AM »

Jodie...i had a work related ;) trip planned to Trinidad(SPECIALhouse delivery package to your residence in regards to your need to sleep issue ;D)...but after da post yuh just post dey...i feel ah coming home to propose :-*...fellars all yuh read wha miss P write in da post dey....wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sa....lyrics fuh days ;D

not lyrics darling...daz just my belief! my man or not...i doh have de right to invade your privacy! everyone deserves some level of privacy and to do a ting like go tru yuh phone and yuh tings is just wrong! besides i eh go be wit yuh if ah did not trust ya ass anyway!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 12:50:18 PM »

not lyrics darling...daz just my belief! my man or not...i doh have de right to invade your privacy! everyone deserves some level of privacy and to do a ting like go tru yuh phone and yuh tings is just wrong! besides i eh go be wit yuh if ah did not trust ya ass anyway!

i hear yuh loud and clear darling...i was just joking about da lyrics thing....i was basically saying that everything yuh touch on was well said.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 12:54:55 PM by #8 »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 08:54:33 PM »

Whey yuh hurt for??  yuh mash de man thread...yuh mash up mih mail order business

lawd..what other trail of destruction yuh plannin to leave this weekend

Duttiness ah was hanging with one ah meh frien' from breakfast shed in POS who visiting Peter Harper country on vacation....she tell meh dey looking for ah cook ASAP - ah give ya name up for bake and shark and not shark and bake...ah guessing dere is ah difference.

Anyways ya name on dey list, expect ah call from Mrs Gregg.

Ah helping put back some food on ya plate ok ? but judging from dem pictures ah see of ya dey other day....like you really ain't need help nah. :devil:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 06:25:24 AM »
mmmm mmmmm...AN yuh takin shots like ah sniper too??  :o  :D

Ah go spill some bleach on de pum pum shorts when caribana reach
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 01:58:08 PM »

like you ambitious...or you ain't like dey life ya living.
ya tink tye dye coming back ?

anywhoooo meh shorts in dey drawer....i put dem to rest for dey hour
ah hadda come up with something new for Caribana

Ah see meh "toys" store expanding, like dey under new management...so dat means new stocks and products.
Ah only hoping somebody come up with dey idea of tom tacks on dey whip...anyways datz another story

Duttiness go brave >:(

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2006, 10:07:08 PM »

like you ambitious...or you ain't like dey life ya living.
ya tink tye dye coming back ?

anywhoooo meh shorts in dey drawer....i put dem to rest for dey hour
ah hadda come up with something new for Caribana

Ah see meh "toys" store expanding, like dey under new management...so dat means new stocks and products.
Ah only hoping somebody come up with dey idea of tom tacks on dey whip...anyways datz another story

Duttiness go brave >:(

AY!!

Fix yuh face  ;)

1]; } ?>