April 25, 2024, 05:31:03 PM

Author Topic: Raptors report  (Read 63240 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Raptors report
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2006, 11:36:04 AM »
Allyuh hear de one bout Marquis Daniels comin Toronto and Mike James goin Dallas?
Yeah thats who everybody wanted,But i heard Dallas trade him to phily for Austin Croshere  :-\.I read
this morning they want ,Anthony Parker from europe,american best outside the nba,.Other teams want him,but we in front., he looking good,score 25 point on mopete last year.Exebition game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo8xZpv1bSw&search=anthony%20parker

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2006, 07:31:16 PM »
ah diden know it had raps men on here..ah  does try to go at least 2 games a year..so if allyuh fellas ever plan ah lime, be sure to let meh know.. BTW thanks for bringing me up to speed with the team with all your posts.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2006, 08:52:25 AM »
ah diden know it had raps men on here..ah  does try to go at least 2 games a year..so if allyuh fellas ever plan ah lime, be sure to let meh know.. BTW thanks for bringing me up to speed with the team with all your posts.
That sound cool ,get enought ppl and we could get ah luxury box,or sky box ,with free food and drinks  ;D

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2006, 09:39:41 AM »
Ok Mike James has signed with the timberwolves,5 year 22 mill.Good bc i think after he did well with us he went cookoo.
Anthony Parker has signed with the raps ,3 year 12 mill.Pretty cheap considering how good he might be.And has less of an ego than James.
Garbosa will sign soon.
Rumour is Tdot and the suns fighting for John Salmons,great bench player from Phily,should avg. bout 12pts per game.
The raps should be about 9 players deep.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2006, 10:13:59 AM »
a friend send me this link - highlights from garbosa:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O8clYIlx_3I&search=jorge%20garbajosa

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2006, 02:03:13 PM »
I now buck up this post .......... ;D

Well I honestly think Colangelo doing a good job so far. He beefing uo the squad. I really gonna catch a couple games this season as I think they gonna surprise people.

Tha Bagnanni fella bought out his own contract, so that shows he is not lacking in the confidence department. Heard he needs work on rebounding but that alright

Now T.O have 2  Centres , I eh knwo when last that happen, seems like we been dying for a REAL centre ever since 1995  ;D

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2006, 04:25:46 PM »
I did not know he bought out his contract,that cool heard he"s fer real ....

John Salmons has choosen the Raptors over the Suns  :o,He signed a 5 year 23 mill contract today.So
I don"t know to much bout this guy,he had a decent avg. with Iverson as the quaterback,imagine with TJ, he seems to be really goodSo is this it ,are we done  ;D
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 07:00:15 PM by Compre »

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2006, 12:48:45 PM »
As expected

The Toronto Raptors announced Friday they have signed all-star forward Chris Bosh to a multi-year contract. The extension will begin with the 2007-08 season..

The man deserve it..he played his heart out this season gone.. The man deserve the max...
Yet another alumni of the Draft Class of 2003... The best draft in recent memory

Big Up
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 12:53:08 PM by big dawg »
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2006, 07:53:22 PM »
Yeah Bosh deserve  max,but maybe it"s just me but 3 years instead of 5 ,so he could cash in after the current CBA.hmmm steupppss.to me them ting is just greed oui.By extracting money from the team ,there is less to improve said team ,anywayss ah like bosh........
Big Dawg this is the roster wha yah think ........,conference final or almost
        Raptors Roster:

c,pf,sg Andrea Bargnani
Andre Barrett (waived)
c,pf Chris Bosh
pg Jose Calderon
pg T.J. Ford
sg,sf Joey Graham
pf,c Kris Humphries
c Rasho Nesterovic
pg,sg,sf Anthony Parker
sg sf Morris Peterson
pg,sg John Salmons
Pape Sow ,injured<Uros Sukar>c;sg
Alvin Williams injured<Garbosar>sf,pf

c= center ,pf=power forward,pg=point guard,sg=shooting guard,sf=small forward .for ppl who don"t
know  ;)

« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 07:05:18 AM by Compre »

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2006, 06:01:50 AM »
as predicted..this Franchise is continually improving its Roster

Fred Jones is headed to Toronto.

Jones' agent said Sunday that the shooting guard has agreed to a three-year deal for about $11 million with the Raptors.
"I'm very happy on where Fred is going," agent Bill Duffy said. "He'll have an opportunity to show what he can do up there. Fred is going to a team that likes to play up-tempo now that (Raptors general manager) Bryan Colangelo has come there from Phoenix. They got a very good point guard in T.J. Ford. It's a good fit for Fred."
Jones was a restricted free agent, but the Indiana Pacers recently rescinded their qualifying offer, making him an unrestricted free agent.
Jones, the No. 14 pick in the 2002 draft, spent his first four seasons with the Pacers, where he averaged 7.7 points and 2.2 rebounds.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060724/SPORTS04/607240353/1088
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2006, 07:35:49 AM »
So wuh is de story wit dat salmons fellah

He blow off de suns and say he want to sign wit raptors...he blow off de raptors and say he signin with de sixers,,de sixers change de mind and now he eh have no wukk line up

How dem boy feel free agency does make dem ah big star so?

On a weird tangential note...ah take mih daughter to play she first kiddies carnival on saturday...but de ting get REAL!!! rain out...bounce up Jamal Magliore leadin ah band....ah say "wuh you doin here??",,,man say he bringin out ah caribana big band------ and dis is de kiddie section......well  at least ah tink ah get de last part right.....rain was so heavy and he so friggin tall something get lost in translation
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2006, 11:05:03 AM »
So wuh is de story wit dat salmons fellah

He blow off de suns and say he want to sign wit raptors...he blow off de raptors and say he signin with de sixers,,de sixers change de mind and now he eh have no wukk line up

How dem boy feel free agency does make dem ah big star so?

On a weird tangential note...ah take mih daughter to play she first kiddies carnival on saturday...but de ting get REAL!!! rain out...bounce up Jamal Magliore leadin ah band....ah say "wuh you doin here??",,,man say he bringin out ah caribana big band------ and dis is de kiddie section......well  at least ah tink ah get de last part right.....rain was so heavy and he so friggin tall something get lost in translation

Correck.  Jamal sticks real close to he roots.  Man bringin out a big mas band.  Involve in Kiddies.....he sponsorin Silhouettes steelband, and he was in de Whiteout fete at Wile Water Kingdom saturday night gone.  Man luv up he culture and keepin it real!  BIG UP TO JAMAL!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2006, 12:48:05 PM »
Correck. Jamal sticks real close to he roots. Man bringin out a big mas band. Involve in Kiddies.....he sponsorin Silhouettes steelband, and he was in de Whiteout fete at Wile Water Kingdom saturday night gone. Man luv up he culture and keepin it real! BIG UP TO JAMAL!

fuh real.... All yuh see the KMC Video he come out on last year.....
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2006, 10:03:26 PM »
Ah wonder if he promoting we in milwarkee,hope he come here and take us to a chapionship if he could.cause he lapsing
shoulda been in in the charlie V deal,
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 10:20:36 PM by Compre »

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2006, 11:19:49 PM »
alright, me eh really follow bball that much....but why d assss they get rid of villanuavea ? (or how ever you spell it)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 12:14:20 AM by ricky »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 25, 2006, 08:00:27 AM »
alright, me eh really follow bball that much....but why d assss they get rid of villanuavea ? (or how ever you spell it)

I eh really know...maybe to make cap room cause charlie V mighta bolt for the states when freee agency come around ,,,leavin we wit nuttn
Maybe too much big men up front with the new acquistions
Maybe he figure charlie hairless disease woulda spread too de rest of de team  (dat would be a strange sight 5 starters wit no eyebrows)

Colangelo do good work in phoenix....so he know what he doin
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2006, 11:57:16 AM »

I eh really know...maybe to make cap room cause charlie V mighta bolt for the states when freee agency come around ,,,leavin we wit nuttn
Maybe he figure charlie hairless disease woulda spread too de rest of de team  (dat would be a strange sight 5 starters wit no eyebrows)

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  that would be funny.Charlie was sad,he"s gonna burn us every time.But BCo
love great point guards,like Ford,and you have to give talent for talent.But ppl in Milwarkee saying
they get screw ,Ford is to good for Charlie.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2006, 01:01:04 PM »

:rotfl:  :rotfl:  that would be funny.Charlie was sad,he"s gonna burn us every time.But BCo
love great point guards,like Ford,and you have to give talent for talent.But ppl in Milwarkee saying
they get screw ,Ford is to good for Charlie

that interesting.  hope it work out for the Rap, but everygame i check last year (admit not lots) Charlie V was d boss. at least dey eh trade him for nobody like they did VC and Rose

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2006, 02:57:07 PM »
Raptor fans who either haven't seen TJ Ford or haven't seen him regularly will be in for a total and complete PLEASANT SURPRISE this coming season.

Barring injury....this guy is a bona fide NBA superstar. 

Dat eh no joke.

Charlie V is a promising young player who at this stage of his career may or may not turn out to be a top flight NBA player.  TJ Ford is the real deal.  Sad to see Charlie V go but in my opinion...the decision to trade for TJ Ford was a no brainer.  The only player on the Raptors roster I would not trade to get TJ Ford would be Chris Bosh, and even den, ah would give it serious consideration.  No wonder people in Milwaukee upset.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 02:59:06 PM by palos »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 25, 2006, 03:25:26 PM »
Wow Ford for Bosh eh ,that good .......ah can"t wait especially with Former slam dunk champ Fred Jones running for Fords allyoop   showtime

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 26, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »
dey let go Alvin Willliams today
About time

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 26, 2006, 05:32:26 PM »
 if you had a bad feeling about 1 no pick Bargnanny ,check him out in Summer League,man doing crossover and shit lol,plus he taller than everybody else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT5G_hZjncA

PS bye Alvin,

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 26, 2006, 06:14:03 PM »
if you had a bad feeling about 1 no pick Bargnanny ,check him out in Summer League,man doing crossover and shit lol,plus he taller than everybody else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT5G_hZjncA

PS bye Alvin,

the fellah good I tell you... spot up 3's, cross over, and shot blocking...

The guy remind me if a poor man Nowitski....

Toronto a big team this season... Franchise player in Bosch, TJ Ford and Barganni....playoff bound fuh sure...

I hadda making a trip to the Garden when they playing the self-destructing Knicks..

good riddance Alvin
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 26, 2006, 06:52:12 PM »
dawg how yuh roughin up alvin so??

alvin is ah soldier...would give 110% everygame  just like marvin andrews.....and like marvin andrews...alvin knees knock him out

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 26, 2006, 07:57:19 PM »
dawg how yuh roughin up alvin so??

alvin is ah soldier...would give 110% everygame  just like marvin andrews.....and like marvin andrews...alvin knees knock him out

Agreed 1000%.  Alvin is a serious soldier.  Not cool to diss de man.  He do he bess but he body let him down.  If VC and dem so called superstars had half de HEART Alvin have, TO woulda win a NBA title arready.

Respect to Alvin.  Hope everyting work out fuh him in de future.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 27, 2006, 04:34:09 PM »
Nah man,it just look like the legend of Alvin ain"t reach states as yet.Now usually when ah player get 40 mill
for bench time good riddance oui.But the playoff year ,Alvin had to come een in a wheel chair ,he could"n
walk to much pain<no cartilage>.He would play 35 ,score 20 points 8 ass. .Then limp off and go on the wheel chair get rub.And cry ,then come back nexxt night to play ,he could have the money,we we go take the Cap space  ;)

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2006, 11:50:35 AM »
Sports Illustrated has an article on the Raptors new assistant GM from Italy if anyone is interested.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2006, 09:36:39 PM »
Thanks man ,nice report this guy get all the best players from Europe for the Raps.Players that would normally sign with the spurs and mavs ect.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 09:42:16 PM by Compre »

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 31, 2006, 10:09:34 PM »
Raptors go play the heat in the Con final  ;D,wiyh or with out this coach  ;)

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 01, 2006, 06:11:44 AM »
Raptors go play the heat in the Con final ;D,wiyh or with out this coach ;)

Look how you getting carried away now.....  ;D
We'll be back...
I don't know when

1]; } ?>