April 17, 2024, 07:55:21 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Paraguay game.  (Read 88061 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Paraguay game.
« Reply #150 on: June 20, 2006, 04:21:31 AM »
Paraguay looked woeful against Sweeden they are horrible finishers... creating alot of oppurtunities then missing the target by miles...

with the form we are in I believe a 1 to 2 nil to Trinidad goal argin sounds appropriate..

I think we will have to depend on how comprehensively England beat Sweeden... as far as I am concerned I think we most likely have this one in the bag.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Follow your dream.... Soca Warriors
« Reply #151 on: June 20, 2006, 04:51:24 AM »
Hi All,
Send a follow your dreams message to our boys right here.

I am so happy today no matter what happens because I know each player has followed their dreams and they have made it.

Rasajoy :angel:

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Follow your dream.... Soca Warriors
« Reply #152 on: June 20, 2006, 04:52:49 AM »
Hi guys,
Follow your dreams, there is a heartbeat and life is so precious and be the best you can be today

Love rasajoy :angel:

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 20, 2006, 05:00:32 AM »
I have started a thread called follow your dreams you can add your follow your dream to each player

thanks

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 20, 2006, 05:02:56 AM »
i reall think we winnin tomoro. cuz paraguay have nun tuh look forward to and the team confidence must be pretty low so i tink we winnin tomoro!

2-0!!!!!!!! :beermug:

Don't bank on that just hope and pray for ah win...............

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 20, 2006, 05:04:35 AM »
Hi All,
Send a follow your dreams message to our boys right here.

I am so happy today no matter what happens because I know each player has followed their dreams and they have made it.

Rasajoy :angel:

All the best warriors,see you in the second rounds...........

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 20, 2006, 05:16:25 AM »
Yes keep it coming

thanks

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #157 on: June 20, 2006, 05:28:24 AM »
Paraguay is not the pushovers you folks think they are.

If allyuh not careful you could easily get 5 goals in allyuh arse.

What do you mean by "allyuh" ? Are you even Trinidadian ? The team belongs to us all- win lose or draw they belong to us all .

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 20, 2006, 05:28:55 AM »
Letter to the Soca Warriors
Tuesday, June 20 2006

Dear Warriors,

Today you have a chance to get through to Round Two of the World Cup if you can beat Paraguay and if at the same time as your match, England beats Sweden.

We, your fans in Trinidad and Tobago and around the world, would simply like to wish you all the very best of luck. So far in this tournament you have made us proud beyond what words can say.

We were so proud when you initially qualified for the World Cup that we would have been satisfied with just seeing you participate. Yet, lo and behold, you went on to stun the footballing world and defy predictions by holding Sweden to a nil-nil draw, and then by holding back England for 82 minutes until they scored a questionable goal, and then another.

We salute you.

But you have done far more for TT than just entertain us by playing brilliantly on the field.

Not only have you performed fantastically against highly-favoured England and Sweden, but you have awakened a spirit of pride in this nation that has never ever been seen before. People are saying they can’t remember ever before seeing such a collective mood of love of nation that you all have inspired. Fans are saying that win or lose they are with you. Pure unconditional love!

Warriors, if you were home here in Trinidad and Tobago you would not believe the huge outpouring of support which is gushing out of our people from all walks of life. People are flying their red flags from their cars and homes between the four corners of Trinidad from Carenage to Cedros and from Grand Riviere to Guayaguayare, and the length of Tobago. On your match days everyone is wearing a red jersey. “Since when are you this big football fan?” one woman asked her sister during your last match.

Warriors, you have made converts of us all.

Even after Saturday’s loss, we back home felt prouder to be nationals of Trinidad and Tobago than we have ever felt before in our lives.

Warriors, we know what you are up against today as you face Paraguay, a World Cup veteran who the bookmakers rank as today’s favourites. We know Paraguay won’t be a walkover as they were beaten by just one-nil by each of England and Sweden.

Yes, we would like to see you truly thrash Paraguay who are already out of the World Cup, while England beat Sweden, but you already know what you’ve got to do and we are not going to put any additional pressure on you today. As far as we in Trinidad and Tobago are concerned, you have already done us proud. We wouldn’t ask for more. All we will do is tell you that we are completely confident that you will play with the heroism in goal-keeping, defence and attack which you have so far displayed.

Warriors you have given this country a new feeling of national pride. While we hope you overwhelmingly beat Paraguay today and advance to the second round, to all of us at home you are already national heroes, win, lose or draw.

So give it your best shot guys and let’s see how we do.

Go, Warriors, go!

Offline sweetjo

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 20, 2006, 05:33:32 AM »
Hi everyone. I just want to say that I am very, very proud of all my boys. They have accomplished so much and won the hearts of many...even the doubters. It doesn't matter what happens today, much love for you guys always. And of course, never give up, always follow your dream.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 20, 2006, 05:34:22 AM »
thanks sweetjo

Keep it coming

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 20, 2006, 05:42:23 AM »

Ah play enough sports to know when you not of the same skill level and don't have a aggressive attitude, yuh go lose everytime, no matter what, regardless if yuh fans wine down de whole damn place like dey have no parents.

I see you still disgruntle because you didn't get your trini citizenship, right Mr. Vybes Kartel?
You making fun of people feteing, wining, carnival and carib, like if for you that is all Trinidad and Tobago represent, but to tell you the truth I think you just vex because a red thing from Port of Spain let you know that you not man enough for her....

U want AGRESSIVE ATTITUDE?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HYFMC Badvybes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 05:48:11 AM by Midknight »
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 20, 2006, 05:45:56 AM »

100% Follow your dreams

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 20, 2006, 05:47:18 AM »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 20, 2006, 05:49:47 AM »

What do you mean by "allyuh" ? Are you even Trinidadian ? The team belongs to us all- win lose or draw they belong to us all .

He's a bit schizophrenic jah gol. half the time he says we and the other half he says alyou. i won't be surprised if results go in our favour if he come on under another name and says WE REACCCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!!!  ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 20, 2006, 05:57:17 AM »
Soca Warriors, you have made us proud and given us hope for a better future. No one can take that away from you, whatever happens. May the Warrior Spirit infuse the Nation, may we combat crime, drug abuse, illiteracy, corruption with as much heart and intelligence as you have displayed on the field of play. If nothing else, you have shown that we are truly blessed. It is now up to us to put that blessing to good use.

Play your hearts out Soca Warriors. Its all that we ask from you. May we do the same so that in the future you and those that follow you can continue to be proud of the country they represent.

At the end of the day, this isn't about football. This is about the power of diligence, preparedness and faith. May your example continue to shine bright Soca Warriors. God Bless...and follow your dreams, every last one of you.

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
« Reply #166 on: June 20, 2006, 06:06:26 AM »
come on warriors! dun dem!

tnt 2 - pgy 0
eng 3 - swe 0

and then we can say "TnT is carnival, and when the nex round start, we REACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

ttgapers
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 20, 2006, 06:21:28 AM »
Good luck Warriors,Show de world what we do in a tight corner fight with we feet and fight till de end!

Warriors to win!!!
Soca Warriors only score Warrior goals!

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 20, 2006, 06:23:41 AM »
You acheived the dreams of a nation,thank you Warriors.
Soca Warriors only score Warrior goals!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #169 on: June 20, 2006, 06:37:15 AM »
Paraguay is a tough team, dey dont go down without a fight.

But then again neither do we.

Shaka

Edwards                                     Sancho ... Tall Man                                   Avery

Yorke
 Birchall                           Latas                              Otis                                      Samuel

Jones

Rest Stern.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Redbelt

• SHIFT_Redline
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
    • PiracyUnlimited.com, Anime & Manga
« Reply #170 on: June 20, 2006, 06:38:00 AM »
Good luck. Do or Die.

Offline SanchoGills

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
where to watch
« Reply #171 on: June 20, 2006, 06:46:53 AM »
I've seen the last two matches in the two Digress Bars and had a brilliant time, but now the match is on at the same time as the engerlund match and not on any channels I have at home. Where can I see the Soca Warriors in London tonight?

There's gotta be somewhere!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 20, 2006, 06:50:10 AM »
Start the Rhythm! Win or lose we still made a tremendous impact in this years world cup and trust me they go want we back in 2010. Most countries now know who we are...we are not that big of a country but we can stand with the best of any from around the world in any sport.  I'm very proud of the what they have done so far for our country overall. From now on let us just keep a positive vibes people. We must keep the FAITH!! YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!! :)
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock itit will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline broko

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 20, 2006, 06:54:21 AM »
TnT vs Germany, second rounds..........ooh goood....Dat sounding sweet. GoWarriors

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 20, 2006, 06:54:56 AM »
GOOD LUCK WARRIORS!!! get ready 2 mash dem up
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2006, 06:58:14 AM »
TnT vs Germany, second rounds..........ooh goood....Dat sounding sweet. GoWarriors
Are you crazy? That sounds like a disaster.  :o :rotfl:

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: where to watch
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2006, 07:00:57 AM »
I've seen the last two matches in the two Digress Bars and had a brilliant time, but now the match is on at the same time as the engerlund match and not on any channels I have at home. Where can I see the Soca Warriors in London tonight?

There's gotta be somewhere!
On tv?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2006210468,00.html
On ITV. I don't know if you can get ESPN2 in England...

On de net?

Try downloading TVUplayer.

Offline SanchoGills

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: where to watch
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2006, 07:05:28 AM »
Thanks for that, but according to today's papers ITV is showing the Engerlund match and BBC has nothing on until the highlights. Anyway, watching in the bar with others around you is so much batter - there muct be a party somewhere!

Offline broko

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 20, 2006, 07:12:45 AM »
Are you crazy? That sounds like a disaster.  :o :rotfl:
Why yuh doh go and take yuh duh dutty vybes (Kartel) elsewhere. Mash!

Offline michimausi

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #179 on: June 20, 2006, 07:15:44 AM »

I'm from Kaiserslautern, Germany (where you will be playing against Paraguay today) and I wish the Soca Warriows ALL THE BEST!!!  You are my winners no matter what!!!  :)

Best Wishes from Germany,

michimausi
Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.

1]; } ?>