March 28, 2024, 05:27:03 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Paraguay game.  (Read 87713 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Paraguay game.
« Reply #180 on: June 20, 2006, 07:17:00 AM »
TnT vs Germany, second rounds..........ooh goood....Dat sounding sweet. GoWarriors
Are you crazy? That sounds like a disaster.  :o :rotfl:

Steups.....Aight hear dis nah.
Normally i doh resort to dis buh it hadda be done.
I sure i speak the exact thoughts of the majority of the forumites here. I, like many other nationals are supporting this team in every way concievable. We are holding faith that this unique suituation will inspire our team to a peformance worthy of the title warriors. Undoubtedly the team will not dissapoint. In spite of the many differences in opinion that occur on this board.....one thing that i believe most if not all posters and viewers here would agree on....is that your pessimistic trolling attitude is NOT needed at this time. If your desire is to find a friend or a hobby....here is definately not the place to do so. In light of this and other equally nonsensical and negative posts.....i would like to tell you on behalf of the other members of this forum.....HOL YUH STEENK, DISEASED, PUSS INFECTED MUDDERS!!!.

Thank You, and hope you enjoy the rest of the world cup.  :beermug:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Follow your dream.... Soca Warriors
« Reply #181 on: June 20, 2006, 07:17:18 AM »
Selector gimme a B NOTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wow ....................we nearly reach 2nd round......I will officially lose it big time when we win today and the limeys do us a big favour by putting 2  past the swedesssssssssssssssss

I cah do no work...............is on FOOTBALL in my brain :beermug:

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 20, 2006, 07:18:49 AM »

I'm from Kaiserslautern, Germany (where you will be playing against Paraguay today) and I wish the Soca Warriows ALL THE BEST!!!  You are my winners no matter what!!!  :)

Best Wishes from Germany,

michimausi

Michi..........I love the outfit.......RED Black and WHITE does look good on you  ;D

Wave the flag Michi........wow we soon reah 2 nd rounds  :beermug:

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 20, 2006, 07:22:34 AM »
TnT vs Germany, second rounds..........ooh goood....Dat sounding sweet. GoWarriors
Are you crazy? That sounds like a disaster.  :o :rotfl:

Steups.....Aight hear dis nah.
Normally i doh resort to dis buh it hadda be done.
I sure i speak the exact thoughts of the majority of the forumites here. I, like many other nationals are supporting this team in every way concievable. We are holding faith that this unique suituation will inspire our team to a peformance worthy of the title warriors. Undoubtedly the team will not dissapoint. In spite of the many differences in opinion that occur on this board.....one thing that i believe most if not all posters and viewers here would agree on....is that your pessimistic trolling attitude is NOT needed at this time. If your desire is to find a friend or a hobby....here is definately not the place to do so. In light of this and other equally nonsensical and negative posts.....i would like to tell you on behalf of the other members of this forum.....HOL YUH STEENK, DISEASED, PUSS INFECTED MUDDERS!!!.

Thank You, and hope you enjoy the rest of the world cup.  :beermug:
Who de f**k is you to insult me? You know me? In person I'd muss yuh damn face open and capsize yuh into de East Dry River.

Allyuh going and LOSS. Even if Jack Warner pay off Paraguay and allyuh go to next round, Germany go put in about 20 goals. You don't want dat kinda embarassment, so de Soca "Warriors" had best come home now while dey still can. Deal with it.  :beermug:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 20, 2006, 07:28:13 AM »
Who de f**k is you to insult me? You know me? In person I'd muss yuh damn face open and capsize yuh into de East Dry River.

Allyuh going and LOSS. Even if Jack Warner pay off Paraguay and allyuh go to next round, Germany go put in about 20 goals. You don't want dat kinda embarassment, so de Soca "Warriors" had best come home now while dey still can. Deal with it. 

Who de f**k is you to insult my team?? And no...I doh know you...it eh have now way i could....yuh never hear dat birds of a feather flock together?? Dat probably de reason yuh does jus be trolling internet forums lookin fuh friends CUZ IT EH HAVE A NEX ASSHOLE LIKE YOU ON DE FACE OF THIS PLANET. Find someting more constructive to do. Pelt a rounds, play with fire, ingest grammaxone...someting...just doh waste yuh damn time posting here.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Why are we worried???
« Reply #185 on: June 20, 2006, 07:36:53 AM »
Allyuh know something? There is nothing that shows that we should be worried about what's going to happen against Paraguay today. We should only worry bout if England could deliver the goods.. Why you ask??..:-).. Cause this team has been delivering when it matters since Beenie been here. Think about it, every time we were in a MUST WIN situation they came through; El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico and, of course, Bahrain. Until that trend changes we aint got nutten to worry bout... Let's hope that England bring de bizness... 

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: where to watch
« Reply #186 on: June 20, 2006, 07:41:15 AM »
In the Uk It is on ITV 4 live if you have freeview.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Why are we worried???
« Reply #187 on: June 20, 2006, 07:41:42 AM »
b] Think about it, every time we were in a MUST WIN situation they came through; El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico and, of course, Bahrain.

:o hoss you mean Panama right? We didn't play no El Salvador... you lucky almost all ah AWATT on vacation  :rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #188 on: June 20, 2006, 07:46:36 AM »
b] Think about it, every time we were in a MUST WIN situation they came through; El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico and, of course, Bahrain.

:o hoss you mean Panama right? We didn't play no El Salvador... you lucky almost all ah AWATT on vacation  :rotfl:

ah go make a citizen's arrest
take a ticket fuh that Trinfax
ah policeman go notify yuh of yuh court appearance

too much people getting on too bad here latley from what ah been catching up reading on.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 20, 2006, 07:47:45 AM »
Doh let dat Mr. Icky (allyuh eh find dat is ah real bulla man name?) mash up the vibes and dem dat goin on this site dread.... have nothing to tell he

LET'S GO SOCA WARRIORS
“There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.”

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 20, 2006, 07:47:55 AM »
We should only worry bout if England could deliver the goods.. Why you ask??..:-).. Cause this team has been delivering when it matters since Beenie been here. Think about it, every time we were in a MUST WIN situation they came through; El Salvador, Guatemala, Mexico and, of course, Bahrain. Until that trend changes we aint got nutten to worry bout... Let's hope that England bring de bizness... 
From the player's perspective, their only concern would be a result from the Paraguay game, because that is the only thing that they can control. England vs Sweden is up to those teams what the result will be.
As far as supporter, all my prayers, thoughts and support go out to the Mighty Soca Warriors as they have done us proud, I cyar worry about England and Sweden...that in Destiny hands.
well yes

Offline TriniWoman11

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 20, 2006, 07:50:49 AM »
While I agree with you we must also take into consideration the environmental setting. It is the World Cup which can and does change the level of performance in a do or die match. And while Paraguay has nothing to lose, we do...its a match of pride v.s. hope. Like someone stated earlier, it comes down to who wants it more, and I can only hope that team is us.  ;D
"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 20, 2006, 07:51:48 AM »
I am not worried .......the words would be Excited, Anxious. I have no idea why I am at the office today ............I can`t thik straight and I absolutely do not care about anything else other than T&T.

Right now is only footbal on my mind, they should just cut they loses and send m,y tail home   ;D.........

Anxiety killing me .....I jonesing bad for the Warriors to play  :beermug:

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 20, 2006, 07:52:11 AM »

I'm from Kaiserslautern, Germany (where you will be playing against Paraguay today) and I wish the Soca Warriows ALL THE BEST!!!  You are my winners no matter what!!!  :)

Best Wishes from Germany,

michimausi

Thanks and thanks for the wonderful reception your ountry isc giving our team and their supporters.
Soca Warriors only score Warrior goals!

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 20, 2006, 07:55:43 AM »

ah go make a citizen's arrest
take a ticket fuh that Trinfax
ah policeman go notify yuh of yuh court appearance

too much people getting on too bad here latley from what ah been catching up reading on.

Guilty as charged  :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 07:58:11 AM by trinfax »

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 20, 2006, 07:57:23 AM »
Who worried?
I do get nervous before start but thats down to pure anticipation of what is to come.

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #196 on: June 20, 2006, 07:58:28 AM »
Somehow ah gettin d feelin dat dis Icky fella is Vbyze Kartel reincarnated....anyway u is still a imps
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline WarriorGoal

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 20, 2006, 08:02:49 AM »
Can someone please ban this Icky guy for the duration of the tournament if not forever? We really doN'T NEED THIS NEGATIVE VIBES WHEN ALL THAT POSITIVE VIBES CAN GO TOWARDS THE TEAM.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 20, 2006, 08:06:24 AM »
Ah didn"t know,they have internet access in prison now,that man treaten to murder ah fellow forumite
oui  :o ,jah trini real change boy :whistling:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 20, 2006, 08:07:17 AM »
-----------------SHAKA/JACK----------------
DREAD-------DOG-----TALLEST------BLADE
------------------------BADMAN---------------------
PRETTY BOY--------LASER----------YORKE------
-----------STERN-----------------BEATZ------------

At halftime If we not creating chances bring on LATAS, Pull Samuel back where Yorke is Put Me mum back on the same line with Whitley Put Yorke right in the centre where Me mum is and give Latas freedom to roam revolving around Yorke.

In the 65th if we under pressure, unless he on fire and score already  bench STERN for Glenn, Push Samuel back where he was in the first half

Sub DOG (slowest defender) so we playing 3 in the back and bring on Scotland. That would create a 3 4 3. Let Latas feed the 3 strikers and give Dwight permission to drift in and out of the centre of the field as needed. Avery will have to have a BIG BIG game,but he has to be the freshest of our regular starters right about now.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 20, 2006, 08:07:27 AM »
May have missed it but did Beenie say if Dog ready yet?
If he is and we go with the usual formation I seeing Beenie showing a hint of sentimentality and including him and Jack, to make sure they get a sweat on the big stage (and because it is not a big difference whether they on the field or not) :

----------------------------------------------Jack--------------------------------------------------------
Sancho-----------------------Dog------------------------Tallest---------------------------Avery
----------------------------Birchall--------------------------Aurtis------------------------------------
Edwards-------------------------------------Yorke---------------------------------Wise/Samuel
-------------------------------------------Stern--------------------------------------------------

Latas and Glen to come on if we need a goal, otherwise Latas to come on in the last 10 like against Bahrain to help keep the ball.

Fellas...we just need to watch the Mexico game in Port-Of-Spain and that's the blue print for approaching this game.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Mr Icky

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 20, 2006, 08:13:47 AM »
Doh let dat Mr. Icky (allyuh eh find dat is ah real bulla man name?)

LET'S GO SOCA WARRIORS
I name so cause of my dealings wit yuh sister...

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 20, 2006, 08:17:55 AM »
Wise can't bring it up like Samuel... he  needs to start along with Glenn and Carlos on the otherside we in things! With them all of them in the line up I promise you that the opposing defence will have alot of problems and we shall score some goals! Why wait for second half to bring on speed. SPEED KILLS!!!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 20, 2006, 08:18:17 AM »
I have every body at my Job supporting de warriors today!!!!!!!!!!! De General manager of The plant is from Germany so Him put up big bulletin.
Black Lives Matter..

Offline SanchoGills

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: where to watch
« Reply #204 on: June 20, 2006, 08:30:07 AM »
Thanks Rodney - first pleasant thing I said to a Forest fan since... I think you remember!

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 20, 2006, 08:30:58 AM »
Why wait for second half to bring on speed. SPEED KILLS!!!

Cause we can't operate at that speed for 90 minutes, only in spurts. I agree Cornell dangerous regardless, but the others not as effective off the bench so it is really to get the best out of men like Wise that we start them and use Glen for a change of pace
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 20, 2006, 09:01:04 AM »
Nice keep it coming

thanks

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 20, 2006, 09:07:55 AM »
i'm sending all my love to the SOCA WARRIORS. you have already turned my dreams into a reality!!! all the best in the game 2day. i have faith in yall. TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO has already made such an impact on the world cup. ppl all over the world watch us in amazement, they love our spirit.. the real WARRIOR SPIRIT
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2006, 09:08:09 AM »
Please guys don't worry about that keep the positive going ignore.
 :angel:

Offline rasajoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 20, 2006, 09:10:39 AM »
thanks keep it coming you all and if you want do like the others - Show your support of the dream :angel:

1]; } ?>