April 19, 2024, 09:21:35 AM

Author Topic: Players who need to sweat in the Gold Cup  (Read 1243 times)

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
Players who need to sweat in the Gold Cup
« on: June 09, 2005, 02:00:17 PM »
Andre Boucaud
Silvio Spann
Jason Scotland
Colin Samuel
Ricky Shakes
Scott Sealey
Jason Norville

All these men Beenie still eh get a real chance to work with and could make the team stronger, they could all possibly be starters... And I hope he persist with Rahim, he have the talent to be like Nahkid but he just going through a rough patch right now because he cah get swear nowhere...his confidence have to be shot to pieces. Plus, Cornell Glen eh get a good look in yet but we all know he not discarded. I would even give a call to evans Wise, maybe Beenie could find a way to get through to him and put his talent to use cause he have real skills...is just the mental abilty to use it at the right times he can't seem to grasp. And by September/October I could see some of Jabloteh youths making a breakthrough on this team..Fenwick doing a good job the way he cut Nigel Pierre and Ancil and them to make room for' new blood', same thing we will hadda do with the national team to keep them on the boil.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Players who need to sweat in the Gold Cup
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 02:14:38 PM »
And I hope he persist with Rahim, he have the talent to be like Nahkid but he just going through a rough patch right now because he cah get swear nowhere...his confidence have to be shot to pieces.

Dis is more dan ah rough patch. De man eh get ah consistent sweat since he turn pro.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 02:27:06 PM »
Andre Boucaud
Silvio Spann
Jason Scotland
Colin Samuel
Ricky Shakes
Scott Sealey
Jason Norville

I agree with you excpet for Ricky Shakes & Evans Wise. Ricky just doesn't have what it takes and no way Evans Wise could fit into our new disciplined approach, he's just not cut out for that just for small goal in the savannah. We need some forward options to boost the team, when Stern was dropped at Coventry for a few games, he came back banging, maybe we need to give Glen, Sealy or Scotland a chance. I think we need increased competiton for the forward position particulary for Stern to bring out his best.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 03:31:40 PM »
from your mouth to God ears.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 04:11:57 PM »
maybe you vould be right or may be you could be wrong about shakes but the only person to decide that is beenieman.I have neva seen him play but reports are is swindon town is hot in his heels
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>