March 28, 2024, 05:40:11 PM

Author Topic: Hoolies clash with hosts  (Read 5549 times)

Offline michimausi

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • myspace
Re: Hoolies clash with hosts
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2006, 07:13:20 AM »
just for clarity, when you say there are nice people in every country, are you including France in that?? Maybe there are nice people in france, they are just a bit harder to find ;D

serioulsy, two very good posts.

Yes, I wrote "in every country" because that's what I meant...in every country.  Since France is a country, I meant France as well.  I saw an interesting report just a few days ago and in an international survey, France was voted as the country with the rudest people...nonetheless, I know a few French people & have been in France a few times & have only met very kind people...I don't know where the meanies are hiding.  :)  I'm sure they're there, but I haven't met any yet...
“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hoolies clash with hosts
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 08:35:32 AM »
just for clarity, when you say there are nice people in every country, are you including France in that?? Maybe there are nice people in france, they are just a bit harder to find ;D

serioulsy, two very good posts.

Yes, I wrote "in every country" because that's what I meant...in every country.  Since France is a country, I meant France as well.  I saw an interesting report just a few days ago and in an international survey, France was voted as the country with the rudest people...nonetheless, I know a few French people & have been in France a few times & have only met very kind people...I don't know where the meanies are hiding.  :)  I'm sure they're there, but I haven't met any yet...

I work for a French company. I can show you plenty of Meanies. ;D

I can show you a lot of nice frenchies as well.  :beermug:

1]; } ?>