April 29, 2024, 08:59:06 AM

Author Topic: Holland vs. Portugal  (Read 19243 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Holland vs. Portugal
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2006, 03:29:01 PM »
I am very disappointed in Van Basten boy.  cyah lie bout that.  How you will let a personal disagreement with a player colour your choices on game day?

He has a lot of questions to answer.

As much as I am NOT a Man Utd. fan, how could you not play Van Nistlerooy in a game like that?

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2006, 03:35:35 PM »
Dem players act like nanies, yeah, de ref screw up too, his back was turned to Figo's head butt, but de 2nd yellow to Deco was not deserving, so were some of the other cards...  Dem players should be shame though...  If dat was England vs Germany, it wouldah be riot!

Dat was pure madness, so how many Portugese players out for the Hengland game?

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #92 on: June 25, 2006, 03:38:56 PM »

Dat was pure madness, so how many Portugese players out for the Hengland game?

Costinha and Deco are out

Ricardo, Figo, Valente, Maniche and Petit are holding a yellow, so they'll have to watch it.

The ref was Ivanov from Russia

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 25, 2006, 03:39:28 PM »
I am very disappointed in Van Basten boy.  cyah lie bout that.  How you will let a personal disagreement with a player colour your choices on game day?

As much as I am NOT a Man Utd. fan, how could you not play Van Nistlerooy in a game like that?

Yeah boy I loss real respeck for van Basten..great player..good coach. but a personal thing with van Nistlerooy cause you not to play him?? van Nistlerooy is a big game performer and even if he didn do the job at least you do your job as a coach. Right now van Basten screw his country over

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #94 on: June 25, 2006, 03:42:16 PM »
the referee did an OK job follwing FIFA guideleines..but is true..he set heself up by dishing out them early cards.
anybody could see that Holland did come to play a physical game, therefore they shouldnt complain.
England for the finals now eh? ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 25, 2006, 03:42:33 PM »
Ref was shit. Holland eh take dey chances - who knows if Van Nistelroy would ah score he not in form and Kuyt although he scores regular in de eredivise he not finding de net in Germany atal..

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 25, 2006, 03:42:45 PM »
The ref gonna get lots of criticism. But definately, I am most disappointed with them overpaid school children called professional footballers. They really forced the ref hand in most of the cards. The players need to take the lead.

I hope Portugal have enough to send England home. I dont want no lucky team stumbling to win world cup. It would be a shame if a team playing like dat win WC.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 25, 2006, 03:43:32 PM »
If dat was England vs Germany, it wouldah be riot!

Yuh so right boy.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 25, 2006, 03:45:12 PM »
I LOVE THIS WORLD CUP!
Crazy and rough game but still real good football in it
Deco and Gio limin in d tunnel after they get their red cards is real kicks
I love dis game boy

The last 3 red card men sitting on a bench together watching game and talking.  Dat was looking real crazy. 

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: June 25, 2006, 03:48:23 PM »
regarding rudd i ain't in the locker room so i don't know. suppose the man did fire a cuff in marco ass b4 the game.  I glad holland loss after the ain't give tha ball back
that was real bad and why the heck they revert to a 1950's english long ball game, what was that about?  All of a sudden them stop knocking the ball

Some of them players put themselves in some stupid positions-why would costhino handle that ball?  He have no short term memory or what?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
Re: Portugal eh lose since Euro 2004
« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2006, 03:50:01 PM »
Point?  I am simply providing info on a football forum from A BBC article before de match start.  You have to be a real bamsee Midnight.  Ah cyah take on some of allyuh Waggonist at all at all.  Jes so you want to start shit.  Me eh know bout allyuh men yes.

Hoss...cool it nah. I just responded to the title of the thread...I didn't mean it in a confrontational way, i was just pointing out that Portugal wasn't the only team in that position and as such not much should be read into the stat.

U call me a bamsee and a waggonist and I is the one looking to start shit?

Fella, on another day i woula tell you just 4 little letters but it have enough hate on the board as it is...

Peace out
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Conan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2006, 03:55:18 PM »
screw Holland and that lack of sportsmanship......man injured, the team hands you the ball, yuh supposed to give it back.....ah hope they lose this game
How can you blame Holland for that when it's Portugal that has a lack of sportmanship?!
Even in their own team!!! (Deco)
Hail the socawarriors!

Offline Conan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2006, 03:57:06 PM »
I am very disappointed in Van Basten boy.  cyah lie bout that.  How you will let a personal disagreement with a player colour your choices on game day?

Yeah boy I loss real respeck for van Basten..great player..good coach. but a personal thing with van Nistlerooy cause you not to play him?? van Nistlerooy is a big game performer and even if he didn do the job at least you do your job as a coach. Right now van Basten screw his country over

That's bullshit. I know everybody in foreign countries think that.

But v. Basten has no problems with Ruud.
If you saw the other games, Ruud didn't play well and Kuijtt obviously trained better and deserved a chance.
Football is like that!

There were no problems in the Dutch camp.
Hail the socawarriors!

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2006, 04:14:19 PM »
i dunno about allyuh but this yellow card fever rel pissing me off. its destroying de flow of de game. plus its not making it fun for the fans or the players anymore. all de refs can HYMC!!!!!!!!
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2006, 04:21:14 PM »
I glad holland loss after the ain't give tha ball back
that was real bad

I think that was the one thing Heitinga did well.
After all the portugese & Figo theather
NO HELL YOU GETTING THE BALL
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2006, 04:24:48 PM »
I LOVE THIS WORLD CUP!
Crazy and rough game but still real good football in it
Deco and Gio limin in d tunnel after they get their red cards is real kicks
I love dis game boy

The last 3 red card men sitting on a bench together watching game and talking.  Dat was looking real crazy. 

I liked that a lot too
Can't say they didn't fight for it ;)
Portugal was good & very smart hope they reach far

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2006, 04:34:13 PM »

If you saw the other games, Ruud didn't play well and Kuijtt obviously trained better and deserved a chance.
Football is like that!

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/article.aspx?hlid=398167&CPID=4&clid=366&lid=13&title=Van+Basten's+Ruud+regret

Read between the lines nah. The article said Ruud was not happy with what van Basten said..and even if they didnt start Ruud he should have at least come off the bench with the team a goal down

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2006, 04:50:57 PM »
Plan was to bring in Ruud later, especially have him on the field if it would turn into penalty shoutout.
Game didn't go that direction. It is not strange he didn't start since he just not played well at WC.
But Portugal had a better midfield, and especially with the long ball the dutch needed Klaas Jan.
can't believe we would miss him that much though.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2006, 04:58:17 PM »
Midnight yuh post was not a friendly response at all.  Ah take back de words but yuh didn't come out de gate nice at all.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2006, 05:19:59 PM »
Midnight yuh post was not a friendly response at all.  Ah take back de words but yuh didn't come out de gate nice at all.

aight. my excuses for the hostile tone. Apologies accepted

Peace Out
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
come nah man somebody start ah "Van Basten is ah damn fool" thread nah
« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2006, 05:36:45 PM »
is it just me or is Marco Van Basten ah damn fool, he an he "youth movement".....
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2006, 05:39:50 PM »
they called kyut..KITE..LMAO  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. THEY EH HAVE NO SHAME.....de mans ay please no more cards..lol

EXCUSE
HIS NAME IS SPELT KUYT..NOT KITE...THEREFORE IT CAN BE PRONOUNCED KITE!
 :rotfl:

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2006, 05:55:34 PM »
they called kyut..KITE..LMAO  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:. THEY EH HAVE NO SHAME.....de mans ay please no more cards..lol

kuyt is pronounced 'kite' in dutch (not exactly, but to the english ear it is pretty much that)..not sure who kyut is or how you pronounce that
« Last Edit: June 25, 2006, 05:58:37 PM by Filho »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2006, 05:56:57 PM »
I am very disappointed in Van Basten boy.  cyah lie bout that.  How you will let a personal disagreement with a player colour your choices on game day?

what personal disagreement? for real..or is that just a rumor

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2006, 06:14:17 PM »
Personal vendetta or not Van Basten looks like a fool for not giving Van Nilsteroy a run especially since they were down.

He put Van something of somewhere on instead. Ridiculous. 
TnT Patriot

Offline Conan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2006, 07:18:39 PM »
Personal vendetta or not Van Basten looks like a fool for not giving Van Nilsteroy a run especially since they were down.

Because he's a good pinchthitter, v. Nistelrooy isn't.

When you don't know much about Dutch Football, and you only know some names, why judge?
Everyone here knows that putting Vennegoor of Hesselink on the field was a verygood choice he made.
Hail the socawarriors!

Offline Conan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2006, 07:20:52 PM »

Football is like that!

http://home.skysports.com/worldcup/article.aspx?hlid=398167&CPID=4&clid=366&lid=13&title=Van+Basten's+Ruud+regret

Read between the lines nah. The article said Ruud was not happy with what van Basten said..and even if they didnt start Ruud he should have at least come off the bench with the team a goal down
Of course he wasn't happy about it, but he knew v. Basten was right.

And did you see Ruud at the warming up? He was smiling. He had a big smile on his face.
Players who are upset, don't have a big smile on their face.
The foreign media (especially the German) were trying to find a way to break the harmony Holland has.
Hail the socawarriors!

Offline Conan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2006, 07:21:25 PM »

what personal disagreement? for real..or is that just a rumor
A rumor from foreign media.
Ruud told us that it was all ok.
Hail the socawarriors!

Offline Conan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: come nah man somebody start ah "Van Basten is ah damn fool" thread nah
« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2006, 07:22:25 PM »
is it just me or is Marco Van Basten ah damn fool, he an he "youth movement".....
The damn fool lost his first official match in 2 years.
So much for being a fool huh? ;)
Hail the socawarriors!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2006, 07:46:51 PM »

Because he's a good pinchthitter, v. Nistelrooy isn't.

When you don't know much about Dutch Football, and you only know some names, why judge?
Everyone here knows that putting Vennegoor of Hesselink on the field was a verygood choice he made.

van Nistelrooy was going to get a sweat but the game scenario changed that with the red cards.
Vennegoor of hesselink is a much better alround player though..yuh think Ruud coulda put in a good cross if he had to chase a ball down by the flag?
 btw Ruud doesnt look that much unhappy compared to say Oliver Kahn lol
is media up to dey tricks again lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>