March 28, 2024, 10:55:53 AM

Author Topic: Classic England  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Classic England
« on: June 26, 2006, 09:40:56 AM »
Taken from the Reggae Boyz site

hahahahah so true

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have it all figured out. Englands big plan is the bore the opponents. Bore the spectators. Bore the refs. Bore the TV audience. Then when everyone is groggy and drowsy they sneak a one goal and defend it. They have been doing this successfully for years. England vs. Portugal will be quite interesting. I don't think big Phil will allow his team to sleep. I just wish Deco could be there.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Classic England
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 10:22:51 AM »
England are getting stick for being boring, but I thought it took two teams to play a match?

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 01:48:12 PM »
 ;D is a joke guy what happen the English lose their sense of humor? please don't because you have to support England

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 01:50:59 PM »
Joke or no joke... If T&T play the most boring ball in de world and make 2nd round, I woulda be happy like pappy.
Also Boring ball better than no ball at all...reggaeboyz :rotfl:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2006, 04:09:03 PM »
Deco is a backside and facking Figo like he auditioning fuh "Swan Lake"....I hope England properly planasse dat side.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2006, 04:11:48 PM »
Deco is a backside and facking Figo like he auditioning fuh "Swan Lake"....I hope England properly planasse dat side.

hahahahah yuh know meh wife was dusting and bounce the tv, yuh know Figo fall over.  :rotfl:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2006, 05:54:46 PM »

hahahahah yuh know meh wife was dusting and bounce the tv, yuh know Figo fall over.  :rotfl:

u have mih dying with laugh on that one..figo not as bad as the italian team, for some big a $$ players dem does fall with ease.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 02:17:19 AM »

u have mih dying with laugh on that one..figo not as bad as the italian team, for some big a $$ players dem does fall with ease.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

1]; } ?>