April 28, 2024, 12:59:30 PM

Author Topic: Todays Old Talk "playmakers"  (Read 4094 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Todays Old Talk "playmakers"
« on: June 29, 2006, 08:32:08 AM »
Now plenty play makers in this World Cup, real heavy weights. Who so far live up to their billing?

Here is the list: Pirlo, Totti, Requelme, Zidane, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Xavi, Fabragas, Lampard, Gerrard, Deco

I throw in the youth man Fabragas because, well those who watched would understand.

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Todays Old Talk "playmakers"
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 10:05:28 AM »
How come Russell Latapy name not there. It seems like you and Beenie-man suffering from de same disease......
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 10:46:38 AM »
you'll call lampard and gerard and not call latapy?...allyuh fellas clueless latas is not only a playmake he is a "schemer"

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 10:53:02 AM »
Now plenty play makers in this World Cup, real heavy weights. Who so far live up to their billing?

Here is the list: Pirlo, Totti, Requelme, Zidane, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Xavi, Fabragas, Lampard, Gerrard, Deco

I throw in the youth man Fabragas because, well those who watched would understand.

Do you know that DECO wanted to be like Russell Latapy when he grew up? Deco said that as a child he used to watch Russ Latas and say im gonna be as good as that guy...Some may say that Deco is better... OK. I wonder what Deco would say. Deco would probably tell yuh that Russell Latapy is de boss and a schemer..... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 10:55:14 AM »
Allyuh go answer or just talk. Plenty name not there eg.  Appiah eh dey. Certain players entered the tournament with their names before them, I have placed those names in the discussion. If yuh eh like it doh answer.

Thank U
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 10:56:26 AM »

Do you know that DECO wanted to be like Russell Latapy when he grew up? Deco said that as a child he used to watch Russ Latas and say im gonna be as good as that guy...Some may say that Deco is better... OK. I wonder what Deco would say. Deco would probably tell yuh that Russell Latapy is de boss and a schemer..... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

David...is eedah u lookin fuh talk or yuh dotish and I eh tink is de latter.  U self....23 minutes?

Steupes

To ansah de man post.......

Requelme definitely

Wouldn't call Kaka a playmaker in the traditional sense of the world....that goes to his counterpart Ronaldinho....everything for Brasil goes through him een when he eh playin dah hot.

Zidane look de business against Spain

Pirlo boss de game against de Czechs

Ah think Requelme thus far.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 10:57:40 AM »
Appiah and latas is 2 different people. Besides Latas form Trini. We dont need yuh apology, shit happens but dont try to play wrong and strong.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 11:00:51 AM »

David...is eedah u lookin fuh talk or yuh dotish and I eh tink is de latter.  U self....23 minutes?

Steupes

To ansah de man post.......

Requelme definitely

Wouldn't call Kaka a playmaker in the traditional sense of the world....that goes to his counterpart Ronaldinho....everything for Brasil goes through him een when he eh playin dah hot.

Zidane look de business against Spain

Pirlo boss de game against de Czechs

Ah think Requelme thus far.

Most likely is dootish then Palos because I cya see how yuh aint give observer a yellow card on dat play dey. Question... under playmaker status did Lamphard or Gerrard do more as a playmaker (we not talkin regular midfield play) He say playmaker....?
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 11:01:24 AM »
Deco and Riquelme have been the best so far. Viera has been improving with every game. Essien and Appiah have been very good. Fabregas is vying for the best young player award. Rosicky showed great flashes. Zidane showed up last game

Ronaldinho is yet to show up. Gerrard soso on a underperforming team.  Lampard horrible!!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:04:28 AM by dumpalewie »
TnT Patriot

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2006, 11:02:07 AM »

Nah I did not know that. Post the article nah.
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2006, 11:04:29 AM »

Nah I did not know that. Post the article nah.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Horse dat is funny, I actually will try and find an article..... for yuh fresh self.... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2006, 11:06:46 AM »
hahahahhaah ;D
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2006, 11:20:23 AM »
hahahahhaah ;D

I sure I see that article arready.... also I clearly remember one where Falkirk was on preseason in Portugal and Latas and John Hughes walk in a bar and Deco was they and he run and hail out Latas and hug him up!

Allyuh also have to remember that when Deco came to Portugal as a 19 yr old youth... Latapy was no. 10 for de best team in de land!! Deco eventually became no. 10 for Porto.... and yuh know what his nickname was there? ...... "Magico"
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>