April 25, 2024, 01:40:23 PM

Author Topic: Millionaire Warriors.  (Read 16351 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Millionaire Warriors.
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2006, 02:08:14 PM »
I askin because when Jack was asking he was asking for 30 + million US dollars for preparation
I was only playing yes breds. I would think that they in Trinidad... why pay them in US currency ???
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Millionaire Warriors.
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2006, 08:02:48 PM »
Great  reward to well deserving athletes.  The idea of a Unit Trust is appropriate because that will ensure that the members have something later and don't waste the gif.  But an improtant question:  Was Bertlle St Calire rewarded as was other footballers who contributed? However you feel about him, he should not be omitted.  He gave his best.  The fact that he did not do better with the team is no fault of his effort.

Store Boy, Sam as well, Bertille and other members of teh team that participated in earlier rounds have ALREADY been compensated.  Remember that upon qualification the pot was shared amongst players by number of games played etc and Bertille also got a piece as he was coach up to a point.

This compensation is for the Soca Warriors World Cup 24 + Technical Staff.  That is it.

Well done PNM.  Well done Warriors.    :applause:

Jahyouth, that is not what the report said.  Awards were reportedly given to all players who participated in the buildup.  However, what about the support staff?  Trainers etc
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

1]; } ?>