April 29, 2024, 05:38:59 AM

Author Topic: And Another Journey Ends  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
And Another Journey Ends
« on: June 27, 2006, 07:25:15 AM »
well... It was a long and challenging ride... plenty laughs and tears in between... sleepin in ah bed four feet wide wit yuh snorin father and yuh drunk uncle bawlin don de place every night... bouncin yuh elbow against the roof anytime yuh forget yuh cyah turn over in de van bunk bed... freezing cold nights without no sheets... and waking up once every five days to meet euphoria in the form of red cluttered celebrations, spread out for miles around.

It has been strange... leading me to the darkest back alleys of Germany for a place to camp out for the night to Princess Diana's Althorp castle to stay a night for tea and cricket....

Through better and worse... I cried, I laughed, I cussed, but most of all I supported my warriors... and there are no words, no matter how complexly meaningfull they may be, can desrcibe how proud I still am with my team and even more so with simply being a Trini.

God bless us all.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: And Another Journey Ends
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 07:30:30 AM »
yes fella i read about your adventure in B. C pires collumn.  trip of a llife time
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 07:49:42 AM »
On top ah dat he play bag-boy for Panday and,, jackula give him ah nice big hug and kiss

2014 allyuh go see Jefferz runnin to be leader of UNC..watch and C
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 11:08:22 AM »
On top ah dat he play bag-boy for Panday and,, jackula give him ah nice big hug and kiss

2014 allyuh go see Jefferz runnin to be leader of UNC..watch and C

stewps :rotfl:

BC is kool... but after ah while he like myself is ah rel pain in de ass.

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 11:20:30 AM »
Jefferz you will be a better person for your experience. We salute you for being a great fan. With fans like you the Soca Warriors can be assured of future support. Your father must be a great fella too for inconveniencing himself for you. Looking forward to you sharing some of your memories with those of us who didn't get to go.

Offline benedicts bwoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 05:16:29 PM »
Nice read Jeff, you have come on leaps and bounds my boy!! Glad yuh had ah good time breds.
When I flew home for de Peru match, ah asked Brej  for yuh but yuh was not dere yet and ah had to go back by mih frein............ah was under manners nah so ah couldna say nutten!! ;D ;D

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 05:48:06 PM »
post some pics nuh Jefferz

Més que un club.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 08:58:37 PM »

dred meh patners have all de pics... I barely have any... I rel desperate fuh dem to send it... buh like dem still partyin...

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 09:00:13 PM »
Nice read Jeff, you have come on leaps and bounds my boy!! Glad yuh had ah good time breds.
When I flew home for de Peru match, ah asked Brej  for yuh but yuh was not dere yet and ah had to go back by mih frein............ah was under manners nah so ah couldna say nutten!! ;D ;D

:rotfl: i can imagine...

Offline Stolly

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 09:06:44 PM »

dred meh patners have all de pics... I barely have any... I rel desperate fuh dem to send it... buh like dem still partyin...

Allan have dem and I feel he lose de godamn camera you know, but I think my mind has a perminent picture of you carrying 6 ft 3 inches of Allan on your back, punch drunk, drooling all over your shoulder for two miles to the fan camp! That has been perminently burnt into the back of my retina.  :rotfl:

saying the phrase "ho" will never be the same again.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 09:11:21 PM »

Allan have dem and I feel he lose de godamn camera you know, but I think my mind has a perminent picture of you carrying 6 ft 3 inches of Allan on your back, punch drunk, drooling all over your shoulder for two miles to the fan camp! That has been perminently burnt into the back of my retina.  :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dem Aussie gyuls was pressure whole night eh!! Allan is de one who bring dem in I charm dem and you bought the drinks... what a winning combination.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

then uncle Butters had to ruin everything... memories boy... memories.

Offline UnWiseSage (aka Jahyute)

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 09:15:12 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Dem Aussie gyuls was pressure whole night eh!! Allan is de one who bring dem in I charm dem and you bought the drinks... what a winning combination.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

stewps yall give the man so much pressure.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 10:30:42 AM »

stewps yall give the man so much pressure.

What!? Butters was the biggest drunk on the trip!!

1]; } ?>