April 27, 2024, 08:30:35 AM

Author Topic: Anthony Wolfe real funny yes !!!!!!!  (Read 2595 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Anthony Wolfe real funny yes !!!!!!!
« on: June 27, 2006, 06:42:37 AM »
Wolfe eh play in one single qualifying game, he didn't play in de world cup, but he expected a house. Imagine if he had accomplish what Yorke did, he woulda want de whole country, them men is real tears yes, take yuh blasted million dollars and be happy nah. He made 10 substitute appearances for T&T and scored 2 goals, 1 vs Flordia Universtiy and de other vs Grenada Olympic team and he want ah house....he facking lick-rish...   :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:[/color]

Warriors lament: What about support staff?.
By: Jovan Ravello.

Members of the T&T senior national football team expressed alarm yesterday, that the team’s support staffers were neither honoured nor even recognised for their role in the team's success on the road to Germany by Prime Minister Patrick Manning, in his address to honour them on Saturday.
Manning revealed that the Soca Warriors would be honoured with a $31 million package by the T&T Government for gallant service to the nation during the team’s commendable performances in the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
But, in what many immediately saw as a glaring omission, the nine member back-room team that helped maintain the team’s stability during the now historic campaign was, at no time, mentioned amid the fanfare.
Included in this group are physiotherapists Zeff Nicholas, Obar Gulston, Wayne Lawson, trainer, team doctor Terrence Babwah, manager Bruce Aanensen, assistant manager George Joseph, equipment managers Ikin Williams and Esmond O’Brien, media officer Shaun Fuentes and team chef Cecil Wint, many of them long-standing staffers.

It is important to note that after Jamaica’s senior national footballers, the “Reggae Boyz,” made it to the 1998 finals in France, that country’s government honoured the staff as equals, presenting them with land and cash incentives, along with the players and coaching staff.

Speaking on Sunday while watching the North East Stars versus United Petrotrin Under-18 T&T Professional Football League match in Sangre Grande, Anthony Wolfe agreed that something should be done for the team’s support staff, inclusive of T&T Football Federation Special Adviser and long-time team financier, Jack Warner.
“I thought it was bad,” Wolfe said, as he commented on the staff’s omission from the honours. “They did well. They have always been there for us every step of the way, especially the manager, physio and doctor.”
Wolfe was adamant: “They deserved recognition along with the team.” But he felt that it was not too late.
“The Government can still do something for them. I can’t really say what Mr Warner should be given, but they should at least show their appreciation for him shouldering the financial burden, for his faith in the team, and for taking the team as far as he has.
“He should be recognised for this.”
The other players could not be reached for comments, although word from their camp is that some are upset over the omission of the support staff.
Wolfe, 22, was one of four locally-based players who formed part of the 23-member contingent, but was not given an opportunity to add to his three caps for T&T.
Of the package, he said: “I found it was fairly all right, though I thought they may have given us houses, but I am still grateful.
“I’m going to put it toward a house, fix up my mother and bank the rest.”
Known for his pace and aggressive approach to the game, Wolfe said while he would be on the lookout for more opportunities, particularly in the United Kingdom, his main focus was to stay fit and do his best for his new club.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 06:55:59 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anthony Wolfe real funny yes !!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 06:59:26 AM »
Well either de fellah have a good heart or he is ah classic kiss ass.....he say Jackula an all should get some money oui

He eh make out Jackula son rollin around in a Porsche GT2 Turbo or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 07:31:50 AM »
lmao@jackula....duttyu si de worse yes  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 08:20:03 AM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

only a man from grande yes

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline essexgirl22

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2006, 10:27:53 AM »
I thought  these fellars was doing this thing for Pride and Love of Country and what ever  reward they got on their return they would be happy with.

I guess I was mistaken  wonder what some of them would have wanted if they had got into the 2nd round and God help us if they had won the world cup :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trinidadians real JOKEY :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2006, 11:39:47 AM »
Ah wonder what them old fellas who played for country, pride and love of the game thinking?

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2006, 11:41:49 AM »
Had we won the World Cup they would be asking for Tobago too. ;D

Offline SweetParkie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2006, 11:44:22 AM »
I thought  these fellars was doing this thing for Pride and Love of Country and what ever  reward they got on their return they would be happy with.

I guess I was mistaken  wonder what some of them would have wanted if they had got into the 2nd round and God help us if they had won the world cup :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Trinidadians real JOKEY :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was now wondering the same thing...they aint score 1 goal, the man who talking about getting house aint even get a sweat on the field and thought he woulda get a house! Lord farder...I now see why we aint win that Parauay game. :devil: :devil: ::)
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy!

Trinidadians unite and respect each other!!!

Offline sprog

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2006, 11:48:58 AM »

Eh bago not for sale :rotfl:

seriously though we cant buss de piggy bank just yet, we have to leave something for other generations of warriors who might actually be going with the intention of bringing back the cup.

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2006, 12:02:04 PM »
Yuh cyar vex wid de man if he wanna milk de situation, llow de youth nah  :devil: :devil: :rotfl:
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2006, 12:10:52 PM »

Nah de Germans not giving dat up jus so

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2006, 04:33:15 PM »
you had to be talking bout germany cause we throw dem out of bago long time

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 05:45:16 AM »
Wolfe grow up eating crix and drinking Mayaro sea water and he get a million dollars for doing nothing and still complaining, what a facking joke !!!!! pride for your country my ass, them men doing business !! nothing worng with getting a few dollars, but take yuh million and shut yuh dam ass nah. Flex do more for he country than Wolfe.  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>