April 29, 2024, 06:00:01 AM

Author Topic: I told u Spain was racist pieces of sh*t  (Read 20271 times)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
I told u Spain was racist pieces of sh*t
« on: June 28, 2006, 04:04:26 PM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5737948

serious how insulting this is.
Spain is the only country doing this they need to stop it now

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I told u Spain was racist pieces of sh*t
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 04:06:49 PM »
some of dem spanish was flying confederate flags in dey section at Spain/tun match
i saw a small 1 on tv yesterday too at the france match
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 04:08:36 PM by ricky »

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 04:09:55 PM »
wat confederate flags

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 04:11:14 PM »
dem just bitter that the moors in the 10th century was they rulers and they were black..lol.leave dem alone. de moors conquered most ha spain ebfore they were defeated. and all the amazing churchs n thign in spain is the moors buld them. so if black ppl is monkey what do u call de ppl that moenkey ruled..monkey pet?
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 04:13:18 PM »
wat annoys me it happened in the england spain game much worse. and none of the spain playrs tought to tell ther fans to hush. david beckham had to tell them to . God det annoy me.

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 05:06:14 PM »
That is real shit >:(
I thought it was a small incident &  not all of Spain is racist

I do know that Atletico Madrid supporters have a real bad name when it comes to rasism.
But really it is amazing this happening at WC  >:( >:(
Did Atletico's fasist hooligans come to see Torres ?
disgusting
I guess I'm getting old & remember another Spain..

Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2006, 05:08:21 PM »
Even I saw the confederate flags being waved by the Spanish supporters and they were jeering and booing during the French anthem.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2006, 05:39:44 PM »
BERLIN (AP) - Claims of racist abuse targeting players at the World Cup emerged hours after FIFA and local organizers got together Wednesday to promote the "Say No to Racism" campaign.

FIFA spokesman Andreas Herren said later Wednesday he had not heard of Domenech's allegations. He said FIFA would investigate if a formal complaint was made.

After a spate of racist attacks in eastern Germany before the World Cup, domestic and international media focussed on xenophobia and right-wing extremists, forecasting clashes between German troublemakers and hooligans from abroad.

Security authorities have been high alert, but local organizers, police and government officials have said they've been caught unprepared for one thing: the camaraderie that the World Cup has stirred.

"Before World Cup started we received information from our security authorities that minorities planned to disturb World Cup by distributing racist and nationalist ideas," said Wolfgang Schaeuble, Germany's Interior Minister. "They were not only not able not to do so, they even gave up."

Just before the opening match on June 9, police in Munich removed a World Cup banner with swastikas from a highway bridge. About the same time in Berlin, police raided the headquarters of a far-right political party, confiscating about 3,000 World Cup guides with racist overtones.

Apart from that, isolated outbreaks of violence have predominantly involved alcohol and traveling fans.

The only trouble with more than 11 million people watching matches on giant TVs at the 12 Fan Fests was overcrowding, with organizers trumpeting peaceful celebrations.

"That's how God must have imagined the party - people of different races unified. The color of their skin, their religion doesn't matter, they all celebrate together World Cup," said Franz Beckenbauer, head of the local organizing committee and one of Germany's greatest players. "This phenomenon is unique. Only soccer can do that."

Germany's results have exceeded expectations, with four wins from four starts getting them into a quarterfinal match against Argentina at Berlin on Friday. The successful run obviously has helped keep order.

"The whole country is in a party mood," said Michael Endler, the head of police headquarters for the World Cup. "This is not fertile soil for violence to spread."

Schaeuble said one soccer tournament would not rid Germany of all its problems, but the World Cup calm was helping.

And while Endler said experience showed the worst danger period was over with the first two rounds complete, German security authorities were not taking it easy.

"In Germany we have a sizable potential for violence that we have to be on guard for," Endler said.
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2006, 05:42:09 PM »
i wonder how does senna feel being the only blackman on spain squad and hearing your "own" fans react like dat
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2006, 07:00:59 PM »
How could the whole country be racist?  Steups.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2006, 07:20:51 PM »
Even I saw the confederate flags being waved by the Spanish supporters and they were jeering and booing during the French anthem.
Not to say I approve of it because I dont but that happens alot in football so I wouldn't take that too serious(though it should be by the authories)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2006, 07:27:26 PM »
True, but when large numbers frowns upon different groups, you develop the belief that the county is racist. Maybe be not the whole country is racist but the football culture and authorities are defiantly racist, with out a doubt and I don't care what anyone says.
How are you gonna fine a club for racist chanting for £423?
How comes players in spain wore wristband for almost a whole season in the 04/05 season then soon as anti-racism bands come into play you ban them ::)
There more f**kery that that football association lets slide bye.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2006, 07:54:00 PM »
Not to say I approve of it because I dont but that happens alot in football so I wouldn't take that too serious(though it should be by the authories)

It was the first time of the tournament that fans booed the anthem of the opposing team. So yuh mean tuh say dem Spaniards cyar have some behaviour and show some respect?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2006, 08:06:44 PM »
Under all de racist thing some ah de big names still plying their trade in the Spanish leagues.You wud think that players on the whole wud want to disassociate themselves from the Spanish ignorance and say 'enough, ah doh need dis ah cud earn meh living elsewhere'. international players shud abandon de Spanish league and leave them to rot in they ignorance and make dem realize their league only as good as the top international players make it....................problem is big money passing down dey !

Ah was glad wen France wsh dey arse     :rotfl:  :rotfl:............................god doh like ugly!!!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2006, 08:35:24 PM »
I saw a short TV segment on racism in European football and Spain is not the only country where this nonsense happens.

Fans tossing bananas onto the field not only at the opposing teams, but also at african players on their local team is not uncommon.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2006, 08:45:12 PM »
I saw a short TV segment on racism in European football and Spain is not the only country where this nonsense happens.

Fans tossing bananas onto the field not only at the opposing teams, but also at african players on their local team is not uncommon.

Still, Fifa have to or shud do something about it and Spain wud be the best place to start as their league and people are poluted with racism alot more than any other.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2006, 09:07:58 PM »
does anybody remember that show call gilette world cup or something? they interview players who participating in de world cup. raul of spain was to name his fantasy team. didnt even call one colored player on his team,  and also called maradona de greatest player ever.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2006, 09:09:39 PM »

Still, Fifa have to or shud do something about it and Spain wud be the best place to start as their league and people are poluted with racism alot more than any other.

Fully agree with you.  The spanish coach refused to apologize and I think he actually said he many black friends.  At least we know where he stand instead on the closet racism that pervades society.

FIFA must act !!
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2006, 09:16:17 PM »

ah sure yuh used to watch Dukes of Hazzard and did like the car lol
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 09:19:14 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2006, 09:29:35 PM »

What?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2006, 09:41:34 PM »
Trini Madness..what is sooo wrong if Raul ent name a colored player in his fantasy team?..and ah ent see nothign wrong if he say Maradona is the best ever cause that is a matter of personal preference also..and was only 2 choices it have for that category anyway.

another thing is..where allyuh get that information that Aragones never apologised?..from what i can remember of this incident he gave his reasons for saying what he said and also he didnt privately apologise to Henry but he did do so publicly.

as i said in the 'france vs spain' thread..what woulda been the point of view on the forum if Birchall was in Henry shoes and the coach was black?

even if a very samll percentage of the population not acting as decent humans..allyuh damn wrong to label the whole country as racist..steups
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2006, 09:51:59 PM »

What?

see if yuh could spot the Confederate flag in thse pictures  ;D
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/GeneralLee01/01Pictures.html
Feliz

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2006, 09:56:07 PM »
Trini Madness..what is sooo wrong if Raul ent name a colored player in his fantasy team?..and ah ent see nothign wrong if he say Maradona is the best ever cause that is a matter of personal preference also..and was only 2 choices it have for that category anyway.

another thing is..where allyuh get that information that Aragones never apologised?..from what i can remember of this incident he gave his reasons for saying what he said and also he didnt privately apologise to Henry but he did do so publicly.

as i said in the 'france vs spain' thread..what woulda been the point of view on the forum if Birchall was in Henry shoes and the coach was black?

even if a very samll percentage of the population not acting as decent humans..allyuh damn wrong to label the whole country as racist..steups

That analogy you made desn't not hold water because there have been no instances of White players being the victims of racial slurs and chants. So...GTHOHWTBS.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2006, 09:57:07 PM »

What?

see if yuh could spot the Confederate flag in thse pictures  ;D
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/GeneralLee01/01Pictures.html

Still doh get where yuh coming from, but whatever.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 10:41:58 PM »

Nothing eh 'sooo wrong' but you have to wonder, even though Raul plays with some of de best coloured  players in de world he did'nt even find one that was good enough to be on his side? hmmm ...de Maradona thing I agree,becuz if it eh Pele is Maradona,personal preference.
That being said ,not becuz Arangones apologize for making racist comments,means it is ok everythings fine now,or he's really sorry or he's not ah racist.Apologizing in public ,to me is an lame attempt to save his own sorry face,as ah personal apology may have been more meaningful.But he is what he is ...ah racist.
The'small percentage', you assumed, might be bigger than you think becuz it happens not just on one or two stadiums but all around Spain,and unfortunately those people that are not acting as 'decent humans' are spaniards and represent Spain.

p.s decent humans is ah real nice word for them ...I prefer RACIST PIGS !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 10:44:47 PM »

well boy
you and Aragones suffering from the same disease
diarrhea of the mouth constipation of the mind

reason for saying what he say
what reason he could possibly have

Spain full ah racism and in my opinion FIFA and UEFA does condone it

Més que un club.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2006, 11:08:56 PM »
Well, when de Spanish head coach call Henry a "black piece of sh!t", and de country doh demand dat de man step dong, dais a big problem.

If any coach say dat in de US, he lose he wuk instantly!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2006, 11:13:07 PM »
I saw dem confederate flags at de Tunisia and French games too

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2006, 11:14:33 PM »

well boy
you and Aragones suffering from the same disease
diarrhea of the mouth constipation of the mind

reason for saying what he say
what reason he could possibly have

lol..well the man did say he was tryign to motivate Reyes

doesnt the same thing happen on a cricket field with the 'sledging' thing?
Trini captian to Trini bowler: "Ah hear the bastard blah blah English batsman said he go screw yuh mother"
Bowler to captain: " That bastard blah blah batsman go dead now. He getting a bouncer up he throat"

Now isnt that motivational? LOL..he got his bowler all fired up now.

the man trying to save face..yuh expect him to come out and openely say he racist? geez lol

now when last in a conversation with ah pardner, and yuh call another person allyuh talking bout by their race first?..eg.."stupid white boy Mike", "greasy coconut-oil head coolie Singh", "black lazy fat boy Jones" or " small Chinese piggy Cheng"..that is just a small dose of what people does call other people.

so should i brand whoever the above applies to a racist?
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2006, 11:18:38 PM »

That analogy you made desn't not hold water because there have been no instances of White players being the victims of racial slurs and chants. So...GTHOHWTBS.

aye the main word yuh miss there is "IF"
since yuh want to get technical and avoid the initial question..what if the player was East Indian then?
what does GTHOHWTBS mean.. if that is something racial..ah go get the United Nations after yuh arse  ;D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 11:20:22 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz

1]; } ?>