April 26, 2024, 03:58:09 AM

Author Topic: WC worst player and or most disappointing player ?  (Read 18635 times)

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC worst player and or most disappointing player ?
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2006, 11:54:53 AM »
the man ask who is the worse or most disappointing player

Stern would be a foregone conclusion I know it would ah be shit from jumpstreet I eh know why Big Mag and dem thought otherwise. He eh the worse or most diappointing he was jes being Stern.
*I should ah bet him that case ah beers*
Matter of fact I now see the criminal. I went meh sister graduation in Crown Plaza and I see him walk in with ah smile on he face like he do something good. Then again he is a millionaire so why not smile.

To be fair Sin...Stern eh exactly get the kinda service he does thrive on because of de way we play.  Of course....if he did try to put heself in positions to get service like run into a few channels....create some movement etc...then he mighta get some service....but Stern has never been that kind of striker.  De man is a in de box finisher....and we eh really create too much chances IN DE BOX in de 3 games.

yet a next man trying to justify Sperm and he shit

:rotfl: Atleast sperm does wriggle free from de pack, find space and bury de opportunity! Stern Dont!  :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was really thinking Sperm was too good of a word for him.

But he still have meh tax $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2006, 04:34:05 PM »
I see Mighty England and their monarch has 2 men on Stern, How could Stern be de worst player. He had John Terry doing acrobatics like de Russian Gymnastics team. That one Lion (Stern) almost humbled de whole three lions and dey empire. God Stern could improve but was no better than Ibrahimovic and Nedved, Owen, Crouch dat fag, Raul, Gomez, Mc Bride, Zurawski, Kezman, Toni, Japan who cayr hold ah lead, Keller de best keeper in de world.

Wey de fack was Donovan, world class lethal, most expensive MLS player, refuser of BM. come on... He was disappointing nuff said.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2006, 02:58:47 AM »
the man ask who is the worse or most disappointing player

Stern would be a foregone conclusion I know it would ah be shit from jumpstreet I eh know why Big Mag and dem thought otherwise. He eh the worse or most diappointing he was jes being Stern.
*I should ah bet him that case ah beers*
Matter of fact I now see the criminal. I went meh sister graduation in Crown Plaza and I see him walk in with ah smile on he face like he do something good. Then again he is a millionaire so why not smile.

To be fair Sin...Stern eh exactly get the kinda service he does thrive on because of de way we play.  Of course....if he did try to put heself in positions to get service like run into a few channels....create some movement etc...then he mighta get some service....but Stern has never been that kind of striker.  De man is a in de box finisher....and we eh really create too much chances IN DE BOX in de 3 games.

yet a next man trying to justify Sperm and he shit

:rotfl: Atleast sperm does wriggle free from de pack, find space and bury de opportunity! Stern Dont!  :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah goh have to pay some royalties here to the man dat "own" dis quote  ;) but,
AH LOVE IT!!!!......AH LOVE IT!!!!.....AH LOVE IT!!!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2006, 03:16:40 AM »
Landon Donovan- magazines Soccer America, Espn and FSN, rated him as a great young world class striker, who chose to stay in the US because de MlS is one of de best leagues in de world
Not because no one in Europe wanted him then  ::)

Ronaldo disappoints me, but he has still scored a hat full of goals.

John Terry has made mistakes and John Terry never makes mistakes, same applies to Paul Robinson. (In fact the same applies to the whole England team)

Can we include Sven, he is just an all round failure and the sooner he is gone the better

Thierry Henry for his reaction to the foul, why did he make out the guy caught him in the face? not like him at all.

The player who had a great tournament (Apart form a couple of costly mistakes) was Yoshikatchu Kowaguchi, the Japanese goalkeeper. When he played for Pompey he started well and made a few mistake which cost him his confidence. The way he conducted him self was an example to all professionals and I am glad to see him doing well.

Terry save allyuh from an embarassment of historical proportions(goal line clearence). Imagine T&T going up 1 nil on the "mighty" English football team ::)

stewpssssss ENT. the man stretch so far to save it he end up hurtin heself.

U cud say de same about nerly every keeper. Lehman makes mistakes every game but ppl jus laugh it up!
Why u always say sarcastic stuff like " the mighty english" . what is wrong with u . u sound bitter. its realy disrespectful to do dat to any team for me. sweden were more disrespectful to us with ther excuses after the match.

as for the MLS being one of the best leuages in the world.. i cant take that serious . i thought it was the worst

The reason for the quote "Mighty English" is because of all the negative press T&T's team received from your English media who thought that with their star-studded team they could beat T&T by 5 or 6 goals to nothing. Perhaps the 6-0 nil defeat of Jamaica got to their collective heads. We showed the world that we are not mere pushovers and that the English team are not so Mighty.

See dis is wot im talking about. the english press did NOT say anything negative about the T&t team and if there was the slightest thing it certainly does not reflect the england team. Nobody said england wud beat t&t by 5 or 6 goals. The english player continually say that " we know trinidad are a stong team and we must not underestimate them ". But wen beckham say that u guys percieved it as " beckham and rooney scared of us" . how can u win without somone changing how it is said.

Ok jub02, so we didn't get any negative press in de UK...alright, Ok, but de fans most certainly thought we woulda get a good cut arse cuz ah remember on de train to Nurnberg, some english fans dey ah discuss results and dey predict TnT woulda get 4 - 0....and dey buss out ah laugh too....all yuh wasn't taking we seriously....yuh probably almost dead from de pressure until de 81st - 83rd min.......you and de man behind mih in de stadium.....he really look like he was going to have a cardiac arrest!!!... :devil:

And by de way where de hell is San Marino....who dem??...dey have ah football team??... ???
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2006, 03:53:38 AM »
San Marino is a small principality in Italy or somewhere. it's kind of like Monaco. Football wose, they are in the same sort of league as Luxembourg. It was the fact that they scored against us after about 30 seconds that made me mention it.

I think there may be a bit of an inferioty thing going on here. If we compare the England v TnT game to an English game, it is probably the equivelant to Man United playing Brentford (No offence Billy, great ground to go to if you like a pint of London Pride) and on paper, Man United should beat Brentford 4-0. That does is not meant in any disrespectful way, but it seems that sort of comment get taken as an insult on this board.

We all know the game is not played on paper and that upsets happen. but if you look at world rankings etc, England should have had a more convincing win, the fatc that the 2-0 score line flattered them, is a credit to TnT.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2006, 06:30:29 AM »
Well nobody was thinking that here in england. but everyone cocky about der team. do i hav 2 repeat myself again and again about how the italy team say if austrlaia beat dem its a joke.
and so what the fans think . its what the team thinks that counts. and dey werre right t&t is a hard team to break down and shudnt be underestimated.

You are all focusing on mistkaes ppl have made. every player makes mistake. nobdoy is perfect.stop critising ronaldinhio he has certainly not been the most dissapointing player. he still is magic. as is john terry. so he made some mistakes..big deal. same for henry. all anybody ever have to say is negative points about teams.

and whoever pays attention to the world rankings is extremely stupid. ok brasil are number 1..thats the only thing about right. England are 10th..now thats ok..but considering they are below teams like USA..kinda makes u think. Nigeria is 11th and dey not even in this cup. Germany is lower than egypt..and czech republic is 2nd.
seems crazy 2 me

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2006, 06:40:56 AM »
most dissapointing= zlatan

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2006, 12:52:41 PM »
I would say Zlatan and probably even Larson

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2006, 04:14:26 PM »
LAMPARD!!!
dat fella pullin stones  ;D
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2006, 05:30:45 PM »
Lampard playing fairly well but he jus aint scorin.. he shud have got one by now..he had 2 many chances.
kinda like ballack

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2006, 08:13:57 AM »
 since de first game de real waggonists bashing Stern.

Fuh de people dat never play football orwatch, follow ask sensible questions about de game , i will try to explain why Stern's performance was excellent by my reckoning.

1. He was the lone man up front ( most time the only man past the half line)

2. He made himself the target man for the clearances.

3. A whole half of the field is a lot of acreage to cover by yourself .

4. He had to play with his back to the opposing goal and work out how to hold up.

5. Everytime the ball was played to him , he drew two defenders and one mid fielder for front cover.

6.  Everytime he collected and held for support from the rest of the team he allowed the team to reshape and gather themselves for the next inevitable  attack.

Now that is a little lesson for the people that doh understand what Stern's role was and in fact people who bad mouthing him actually saying that the venerable Beenhakker is a fool, since he played and started every game.

So all of allyuh stupidees out there  :busshead: :busshead: :busshead: fuh allyuh
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2006, 08:22:07 AM »

Fuh de people dat never play football orwatch, follow ask sensible questions about de game , i will try to explain why Stern's performance was excellent by my reckoning.

4. He had to play with his back to the opposing goal and work out how to hold up.

5. Everytime the ball was played to him , he drew two defenders and one mid fielder for front cover.

6.  Everytime he collected and held for support from the rest of the team he allowed the team to reshape and gather themselves for the next inevitable  attack.

Now that is a little lesson for the people that doh understand what Stern's role was and in fact people who bad mouthing him actually saying that the venerable Beenhakker is a fool, since he played and started every game.

So all of allyuh stupidees out there  :busshead: :busshead: :busshead: fuh allyuh

:applause: :applause:     educate dem dread !!!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 05:06:32 PM »
The most disappointing player in de WC is definately Ronaldhino he was on the field in dem games but was quite invisible for a big time player.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2006, 05:09:04 PM »
good grief lampard take it...

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline UK_Soca_warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2006, 05:25:48 PM »
Official,

Based on the hype, World Player of the year awards, the accolade goes to

DRUM ROLL.......

RONALDHINO!!!!!!!!!!!

No excuses for his performances. Cyah blame tactics, injury or fatigue. As Ruud Gullit say on tv, he tried too hard to prove how great he is and wound up beating himself. tut tut tut

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2006, 08:46:10 PM »
Stern John

Talk Done.........................

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2006, 09:20:47 PM »
Stern John

Talk Done.........................

that sound more personal than anything else .. ........................ big time Ronaldhino still looking for he game and Latas wudda shame him in any ah de games he play ......
...Stern ? hm dat sound personal ....ah horn pass or some kind ah ting  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

p.s ....talk done  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 09:22:32 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2006, 09:34:26 PM »
shevshenko and ronaldinho
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2006, 09:38:42 PM »
Based on expectations....lap de field in takin de title.

Dat was a pretty horrible WC for STILL the game's best player.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

truetrini

« Reply #79 on: July 02, 2006, 12:09:03 AM »
Based on expectations....lap de field in takin de title.

Dat was a pretty horrible WC for STILL the game's best player.

zidane had a bad game palos?

yuh eh taking bout ronaldinho...ent?

he shit dong germany

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 02, 2006, 12:15:31 AM »
Ronaldinho by far. He did nothing of significance. Where was all the mesmerising runs that he does week in week out in La Liga?

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 02, 2006, 12:18:47 AM »
Frank Lampard all the way.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 02, 2006, 04:42:50 AM »

Thanks for the lesson.....but educate me some more.....as we number one striker, on top ah all dat yuh outline above, he wasn't supposed to put de ball in de back of de net too??.... :-\ ???

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 02, 2006, 05:55:28 AM »
to me stern was not the worst because i was not expecting any thing from him,ronaldinho and lampard were the most disappointing players for me.

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 02, 2006, 08:39:59 AM »
Frank Lampard all the way.

ditto by 10

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 02, 2006, 10:33:50 AM »
Yep i agree lampard..he didnt work with gerard well enough..wher as gerard tryed hard with him and got goals. lampard has ability jus i dont think both in midfield..if anytin he needs 2 strikers

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 02, 2006, 10:39:31 AM »
Lampard and Ronaldinho... 2 of the top players in the world both terrible.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2006, 10:40:46 AM »
i didnt see the whole brazil france game but apparentley ronaldinhio was getting shouts from france players like " your rubbish " and stuff. this is what my brother says.. ??

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2006, 10:41:16 AM »
[

Thanks for the lesson.....but educate me some more.....as we number one striker, on top ah all dat yuh outline above, he wasn't supposed to put de ball in de back of de net too??.... :-\ ???

...yuh cud lead ah thirsty jackass to ah waterhole but if dah donkey eh want to drink is nuttin you cud do bout it.Wha yuh go do lead de ass to another waterhole ? dey still eh go drink !!!!
school out classes done.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2006, 06:56:03 AM »
Lampard and Ronaldinho... 2 of the top players in the world both terrible.

terrible or not livng up to expectations?

whichever, the world top two players were the two biggest disappointments.

1]; } ?>