June 07, 2024, 10:46:28 PM

Author Topic: It's time to reward these two fellas  (Read 1434 times)

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
It's time to reward these two fellas
« on: June 29, 2006, 11:39:12 AM »
With the ungrateful behaviour exhibited by some of the Soca Warriors players and the overlooking of the technical staff, how is it that no one is complaining about the two most overlooked men -- Flex and Tallman? If anyone deserves to be awarded it's these two diligent and insightful warriors.  This site has become a mecca for those of us who love our team and especially those of us who live overseas.

Because of this site our messages, whether good, bad or indifferent  stirred up the players and authorities into action. This site is an invaluable resource to the TTFF and without it the journey to Germany might not have happened.

Do you remember in our dark days of football misery how we would congregate here and find comfort for our troubled spirits? This site has been our counselor, our comfort and constant cure for our football sickness. Here we able to vent, crucify the coach, beat up on the indifferent attitude of the players, lick our wounds and cling on to what little hope we had that one day it would get better.

Well our hope has now become reality as we made it to our first Wold Cup and put on a performance that will not soon be forgotten. To Flex and Tallman we salute you both for believing when no one else believed and making a place for us all to hope when there was no hope.

Please join me in saluting these two Warriors and petition  the government to recognise their efforts. They deserve it and should they be rewarded. I'm sure they would not be ungrateful.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: It's time to reward these two fellas
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 11:53:10 AM »
If I may take the liberty to speak on behalf of Flex & Tallman, I'll like to say we do this for love of country & not for monitary reward!

We expect nothing from the government other than they do what the voters put them in power to do rather than to use power as a mere opportunity to line their pockets.

If Flex & Tallman need to be rewarded then its us the forumitees that need to come together and bestow upon them what we think is an appropriate reward. Forget about the government as I suspect that most of them don't even know that this website exist!  8)

When I meet Flex & Tallman I will personally buy them a drink and that's it! We do it for the love of country & not for the reward!  :chilling:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 11:56:55 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 11:56:54 AM »
True that!!!! :applause:
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 12:02:35 PM »
When I meet Flex & Tallman I will personally buy them a drink and that's it!
1 drink... I think they deserve more  ;D
Anyway I fully agree, these men work tirelessly... Big Props...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 12:31:40 PM »
True dat...allyuh talk yuh talk nice dey  :applause:

I goin an get dem 2 shares in unit trust each
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

MickeyRat

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 12:34:12 PM »
Well Done :beermug: :beermug:

1]; } ?>