April 25, 2024, 12:52:30 PM

Author Topic: Now everybody knows bout T&T...  (Read 5848 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: Now everybody knows bout T&T...
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2006, 12:53:29 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:@jockeyshorts
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2006, 01:12:34 PM »
All yuh stop it no man!  Here I sufferin the summer heat of N. America and getting the vaps to buy a ticket and go home.  O lawd! :) :) :) :) :) :)
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2006, 01:14:43 PM »
All yuh stop it no man!  Here I sufferin the summer heat of N. America and getting the vaps to buy a ticket and go home.  O lawd! :) :) :) :) :) :)

well, orlando close to de water..so is not dat bodderin yuh

yuh mus be want to strip dong tuh yuh draws and dive in ah pool eh
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2006, 01:47:33 PM »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline GyurlTrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2006, 02:11:54 PM »
well I really don't want to comment on how Trini compares to Tobago in terms of beaches but allyuh real underscorin Trini wen u say doh go 4 d beaches cuz it have some bays / beaches dat so NOT KNOWN dat dey doh really have a name. U does jus hadda drive / hike around, especially in d less famous / more countryside sides of d island & stumble accross dem.
Luv Kat

Offline Slade

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2006, 02:19:16 PM »
All the time....

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2006, 04:04:03 PM »

hmmmmmm i can see u never really travel trini yes......and allyuh does tlka bout ppl from de north..i eh go argue though..n yes i master go bago...been to barbados  and st lucia all over.....so i know.... u like u tlkaing bout them resorts....wey everythign fake....not me i like to discover hwo de place really is...

Let's not delude ourselves...Macqueripe is the only beach in TnT really worth mention...with Maracas a close second.  Compared to the rest of the caribbean I'd be ashamed to tell people to go to Trinidad for it's beaches. 

Pompey...there is lot's more that should meet your fancy in Trinidad though...so be sure to visit and set aside a weekend to spend on the beaches...of Tobago.

Macqueripe  "doh expect no hard tings"  beach ??  ::) shot!! we have beaches in south nicer than Macqueripe and south eh really known for no kinda beaches.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 04:07:01 PM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>