March 28, 2024, 06:35:29 PM

Author Topic: FSC Commentators- Leo Beenhaker- Best Coach of the W/C  (Read 3837 times)

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
FSC Commentators- Leo Beenhaker- Best Coach of the W/C
« on: June 29, 2006, 03:01:45 PM »
THe FSC panel voted don Leo as the best coach of the tournament.
 The main point being that he took a group of Lower English Division men and Scottish leaguers and molded them into a fighting unit, Despite the fact that they looked defensive, they competed at the highest level

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
Re: FSC Commentators- Leo Beenhaker- Best Coach of the W/C
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2006, 03:12:51 PM »
yep dey always talk down on T&T never once i heard them say sumting good in a sense he said that leo did da best with what he had which was not much am sure they still think we are not going to make next world cup they prob think it was a one time deal :devil:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 03:15:45 PM by Kingk »

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 03:33:02 PM »
I hope all d Leo haters and so-called experts read dat and hush dey ass.

But I doh really take on wha dem FSC @$$holes say though
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 04:01:15 PM »
They still didn compliment us by saying that about beenhaaker. they basically say that he had a bunch od shite players to work with and worked a miracle by gaining 1pt from 3 matches. It just fits with their low opinion of us.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2006, 04:20:56 PM »
They still didn compliment us by saying that about beenhaaker. they basically say that he had a bunch od shite players to work with and worked a miracle by gaining 1pt from 3 matches. It just fits with their low opinion of us.

Could it possibly be that they took into consideration our position in the Hex (1 point from 3 matches including 2 at home) prior to beenie taking over,  losing the 3 warm up games prior to the world cup, as well as the expectations of the footballing world in general that we would get hammered?  Even if they did feel we was a shit side, yuh think they have that feelin now?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 04:25:04 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 05:16:40 PM »
remember dem is de same set of fellas dat got 5 from a team called Guatemala.. Looked daze against St Vincent.. pulled out a late goal to beat a team called  St Kitts. Yu nuh remember dem good old days bredda??? I always sey dat coaches dont kick ball but after seeing Benhakker in action my comments must be changed. we had a bunch of talented players but dey always played like dey are playing not to get injured.. Benhakker changed dat!!!!!!!!!! Thank yu sah...
warmonga..\

Black Lives Matter..

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
remember dem is de same set of fellas dat got 5 from a team called Guatemala.. Looked daze against St Vincent.. pulled out a late goal to beat a team called  St Kitts. Yu nuh remember dem good old days bredda??? I always sey dat coaches dont kick ball but after seeing Benhakker in action my comments must be changed. we had a bunch of talented players but dey always played like dey are playing not to get injured.. Benhakker changed dat!!!!!!!!!! Thank yu sah...
warmonga..\

we didn't have yorke,latapy,birchall amongst others plus is man like errol "where is he now"  macfarlane who played up front against st vincent and st kitts and some other fellas who fall off footballing map

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2006, 09:12:40 PM »
warmonga..\

ye but the least they can do is speak in a maner that does not to insult us
give up some respect for reaching the world cup & also for that fact that we rep. concacaf.
they dont hav to big us up but dont put us down at the same time

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2006, 10:06:18 PM »
We have to earn respect.  For too long we have been playing shit.  One half-decent WC not gonna change those idiots' opinions.  Remember we did not even have a good hex, nor a good WC warmup campaign.  If we maintain a high level of play in CONCACAF people will not be able to ignore that.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2006, 04:59:06 AM »
Max Bretos did not big us up and dont like us, he is a racsist spanish lover, it was Bobby McMahon who did. Bobby McMahon does always big us up...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenhakker still in demand ( MEX, AUS, POL & USA)
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »
source dutch TV ( sorry no link but these 4 is quite serious)
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2006, 03:24:42 PM »
Max Bretos did not big us up and dont like us, he is a racsist spanish lover, it was Bobby McMahon who did. Bobby McMahon does always big us up...

Doh expect much from Max Bretos.  he does read the tabloids in England then come and try to talk football on FSC.  When ah man say they should change the rule bout a ball being out if it swings back in, yuh know he ain't know shit.  He want everything bout the game to change.  He is ah shit hong.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker still in demand ( MEX, AUS, POL & USA)
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2006, 03:29:25 PM »
Hmm....if Beenie goes with Mex they may have an advantage over us (for obvious reasons). It would be really interesting to see us play Mex with Wim at the helm and Beenie coaching Mex. It go be rel mind games.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 03:34:48 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2006, 03:49:47 PM »
Well we cyar hide the light under the table now; it just too bright.  That is the price of success.

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2006, 03:51:58 PM »
Mods, could we please combine these Beenhakker threads?

And mandate that any "here's my exceedingly informed/controversial/all-knowing opinion/rant/summary of  [whatever]" comments/posts/topics be combined under the relevant and pre-existing topic? For example,  all those off-shoots with one post and one reply following a game/press conference/[whatever]

And so on, and so forth.

Sorting through the posts here is getting to be slightly nightmarish.
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2006, 03:56:44 PM »
Mods, could we please combine these Beenhakker threads?

And mandate that any "here's my exceedingly informed/controversial/all-knowing opinion/rant/summary of  [whatever]" comments/posts/topics be combined under the relevant and pre-existing topic? For example,  all those off-shoots with one post and one reply following a game/press conference/[whatever]

And so on, and so forth.

Sorting through the posts here is getting to be slightly nightmarish.

I was saying the same thing last night....nightmare is joke.

1]; } ?>