March 28, 2024, 09:44:58 AM

Author Topic: Up & Coming TNT Young Guns?  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Up & Coming TNT Young Guns?
« on: June 30, 2006, 06:20:15 PM »
Whos out there? Whos the Next Generation? 16-21 year old top gun?

Sorry If theres a thread already like this but I dont see much on the boards about young players(16-21) with potential

If you know one How old are they? Whats their best attributes? Position?

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
Re: Up & Coming TNT Young Guns?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »
Yuh sound like a USA college scout  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ::) ::)
All American

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 08:32:40 PM »
We know garica is one potential player ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 09:18:29 PM »
yeah ah still coming wait ah commminnnnnnnnnn..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

yeah trinimaqn ah will remember yuh :beermug:
All American

Offline syd

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 09:38:40 PM »
Two playing for Markham Lightning in the robbie tournament and one playing in the centre of the park for Ajax at the field on  the corner of Military st and Morningside rd U of T grounds, times 9:30 am and 1:15 pm. The new Latapy is playing for Markham but he is injured so I am not sure if he will get a sweat if he does get a sweat it will not be in the centre of the park maybe left side,also his brother could be our new right back for the future. ( these kids are only fourteen).

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 10:03:04 PM »
we have nuff young guns man.. go dung beetham estate.. .. down in Belmont.. I hear even in centrall dem have nuff youg guns running de streets ... trus mi we have real young guns man...Like yu doesnt read de Express and Guardian or what.. serious young guns we have now man.. TNT  2nd to jamaica in de world when it comes to young guns.. \
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 03:30:37 AM »
we have nuff young guns man.. go dung beetham estate.. .. down in Belmont.. I hear even in centrall dem have nuff youg guns running de streets ... trus mi we have real young guns man...Like yu doesnt read de Express and Guardian or what.. serious young guns we have now man.. TNT  2nd to jamaica in de world when it comes to young guns.. \
warmonga..
Normally I would say why is he(Dont worry Toppa I know theres woman around here) messing up the thread but that was actually a Good One ;)

but serious? who are the up and coming players?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2006, 03:36:22 AM »
Two playing for Markham Lightning in the robbie tournament and one playing in the centre of the park for Ajax at the field on  the corner of Military st and Morningside rd U of T grounds, times 9:30 am and 1:15 pm. The new Latapy is playing for Markham but he is injured so I am not sure if he will get a sweat if he does get a sweat it will not be in the centre of the park maybe left side,also his brother could be our new right back for the future. ( these kids are only fourteen).

Syd are they interested in playing for trinidad?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2006, 06:22:05 AM »
 Hoping tuh start wuk on Sahkalin island sometime nex year, I will personally check tuh see if any of de Inuits have trini roots if not de best ah could do is provide some fuh 2030.  ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline cascabel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Up & Coming TNT Young Guns
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2006, 08:15:51 AM »
I assume that you have lots of talent just waiting to be given a chance.

Having said that, whomever they turn out to be, I think they would benefit from being taught techniques to play against taller players than the average latin american 6", as Europeans tend to be more in the 6'2" to 6'4 range.  This places your players at a disadvantage which, however small, can make or break a game.   

In a dream world, it would also help if defenders were encouraged to develop their forward abilities - the element of surprise can work wonders.   I look forward to the friendlies and 2008 qualifiers.   :beermug:

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2006, 12:11:23 PM »
Apart from the height factor, we need speedy players for that is where the game is going. A playmaker in Midfield and men with real speed.
 I am a Stern John Supporter but believe this has to be it for him, with the likes of shaka- Yorke= Latapy- Ince- andrews. Let us start grooming some young players.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2006, 12:15:22 PM »
Apart from the height factor, we need speedy players for that is where the game is going. A playmaker in Midfield and men with real speed.
 I am a Stern John Supporter but believe this has to be it for him, with the likes of shaka- Yorke= Latapy- Ince- andrews. Let us start grooming some young players.

Agreed! I'll say more athletic players.We also need SOME NATURAL left footed players.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2006, 12:38:47 PM »
Abu Bakr Jr. and Jagdeosingh.

Heard alot of Kevin Norway but can't really say I know much about him.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

1]; } ?>