April 25, 2024, 06:31:37 AM

Author Topic: Where are we meeting up for the USA/T&T Game.  (Read 9813 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Where are we meeting up for the USA/T&T Game.
« on: June 10, 2005, 08:15:28 AM »
Calling all Soca Warrior Supporters!!!!
By: Fire Brand

Regardless of the outcome of the T&T vs Mex game, we have to start the T&T vs USA fan support campaign from now. It will be ideal if we could out number the USA supporters in Rentschler Field stadium on Aug 17.
You see how our Warriors play when they have the fan support and the number of Trinis that reside in the U.S. alone could more than fill that stadium. So leh we devise a plan to come out in droves, buy out dat stadium or at least situate ourselves strategically so dat we warriors could hear we an feel we as we cheer dem on.

T&T vs USA ticket info:
Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2005
Venue: Rentschler Field (East Hartford, Conn.)
Kickoff: 8 p.m. ET
Notes: 2006 FIFA World Cup Qualifier

Ticket Prices:
 $85 – VIP Midfield
 $65 – Midfield
 $45 – Sidelines
 $35 – Corners
 $25 – Endlines

·   Buy Online at Ticketmaster.

·   Retail Outlets: All Hartford area Ticketmaster outlets and the Hartford Civic Center (open Monday – Friday, 12 noon to 5 p.m. ET). Tickets will not be available at the Rentschler Field Box Office (located by Gate B) until the day of the game.

·   Charge-by-Phone: Connecticut: Hartford - 860-525-4500 or 203-624-0033; Bridgeport - 203-368-1000; Danbury- 203-744-8100. Massachusetts: Springfield - 413-733-2500. Additional Ticketmaster local Charge-by-Phone numbers.

Group Orders (20 ticket minimum):
Call 312-528-1249 or download group order form.
No per-ticket convenience charges for group orders.
 $85 – VIP Midfield
 $65 – Midfield
 $45 – Sidelines
 $35 – Corners
 $25 – Endlines

VIP Suites:
A limited number of VIP Suites are available. Call 312-528-1249 for details.

Stadium Location:
Rentschler Field
615 Silver Lane
East Hartford, CT  06118
Phone: 860-610-4700

Directions and Parking Information:
Visit www.Rentschlerfield.com

Parking fees:
Cars $12;  Buses $30;  RVs $20 
Tailgating will be permitted beginning 4 hours before game-time. Rentschler Field’s Tailgating Rules.

Click here to see seating chart.

Seats to buy ?
Front Rows from 125 to 117 seems great and Back Rows from 228 to 220 see right. Or 105 to 138 front or 239 to 204 back.

Warrior Call!

Once yuh purchase yuh ticket, post or drop meh an email at: defirebrand@yahoo.com with yuh seat no. and where u or yuh posse coming from, so ah could keep track of how we filling up rentschlerfield.

Remember we want to full up de stadium so tell yuh uncle, yuh tanty, yuh neighbour etc to come out on Aug 17 !

If you want a realistic view of stadium seating go to: www.rentschlerfield.com/directions.cfm Then click on seating. click on the sections to get the view.

All de riddim sections dat will be present, drop meh an email too!

Nex is Mex in de Hex...Go Warriors! Is cut ass 4 dem 2 Then click on seating. click on the sections to get the view.

All de riddim sections dat will be present, drop meh an email too!

Go Warriors!

Directions:
DIRECTIONS: FROM THE NORTH - TAKE I-91 SOUTH TO HARTFORD TO I-84 EAST (EXIT 32 - LEFT EXIT). FOLLOW I-84 EAST TO EXIT 58 ROBERTS STREET/SILVER LANE. ON THE EXIT RAMP, KEEP TO THE RIGHT AND CONTINUE STRAIGHT THROUGH SILVER LANE INTO RENTSCHLER FIELD MAIN GATE.

FROM THE SOUTH - TAKE I-91 NORTH TOWARD HARTFORD TO ROUTE 15/TO I-84 EAST/CHARTER OAK BRIDGE (EXIT 29). MERGE LEFT ONTO ROUTE 15. AFTER THE BRIDGE, TAKE EXIT 91 SILVER LANE. TURN RIGHT AT END OF RAMP ONTO SILVER LANE. FOLLOW SILVER LANE TOWARD THE RENTSCHLER FIELD MAIN GATE.

FROM THE SOUTHWEST - TAKE EITHER I-84 EAST OR I-91 NORTH. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ABOVE FROM THE SOUTH. FROM ROUTE 15 NORTH, FOLLOW TO EXIT 91 SILVER LANE. SEE DIRECTIONS ABOVE FROM THE SOUTH.

FROM THE EAST - TAKE ROUTE 6 WEST OR ROUTE 44 WEST TO I-384 WEST. FOLLOW I-384 WEST TO MANCHESTER. TAKE EXIT 1 SPENCER STREET. TURN LEFT AT END OF EXIT RAMP ONTO SPENCER STREET. FOLLOW SPENCER STREET ONTO SILVER LANE IN EAST HARTFORD. FOLLOW SILVER LANE TO RENTSCHLER FIELD EAST GATE.

OR

TAKE I-84 WEST TOWARD HARTFORD TO EXIT 58, ROBERTS STREET/SILVER LANE. AT THE END OF THE EXIT RAMP, TURN LEFT ONTO ROBERTS STREET AND FOLLOW TO SILVER LANE. MERGE INTO ONE LANE AND CONTINUE STRAIGHT THROUGH SILVER LANE INTO THE RENTSCHLER FIELD MAIN GATE.

FROM THE SOUTHEAST - TAKE ROUTE 2 WEST TOWARD HARTFORD.
TAKE EXIT 5A, MAIN STREET. MERGE ONTO MAIN STREET AND
CONTINUE STRAIGHT THROUGH THE BREWER STREET INTERSECTION.
TAKE NEXT RIGHT INTO RENTSCHLER FIELD SOUTH GATE.

FROM THE WEST - TAKE I-84 EAST TOWARD HARTFORD. FOLLOW
I-84 EAST TO EXIT 58, ROBERTS STREET/SILVER LANE. ON THE
EXIT RAMP, KEEP TO THE RIGHT AND CONTINUE STRAIGHT THROUGH
SILVER LANE INTO THE RENTSCHLER FIELD MAIN GATE.

Parking:
ALL PARKING LOTS WILL CLOSE WITHIN 2 HOURS OF THE EVENT. FEES VARY BY EVENT. OVERNIGHT PARKING IS NOT PERMITTED.

Box Office Hours:
FOR FOOTBALL GAMES 9:00AM-4:00PM
HARTFORD CC HOURS: 12NOON-6:00PM DURING FALL SEASON AND CLOSES AT 5:00PM IN SUMMER MONTHS

HARTFORD CC BOX OFFICE WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL ONE
HOUR AFTER THE BEGINNING OF THE EVENT.

Types of Payment Accepted:
VISA, MC, AMEX, DISCOVER, DINERS, CASH.

Will Call:
LOCATED AT GATE B - WILL CALL WINDOWS WILL OPEN 3 HOURS PRIOR TO KICKOFF AND REMAIN OPEN THROUGH INTERMISSION. FOR CONCERTS, CUSTOMERS MAY PICK UP THEIR TICKETS ANYTIME THE BOX OFFICE IS OPEN ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT. IF YOU ARE PICKING UP TICKETS PURCHASED IN ADVANCE, YOU MUST PRESENT A PHOTO ID AND CREDIT CARD ON WHICH THE TICKETS WERE PURCHASED. THERE IS NO THIRD PARTY WILL CALL OR ALTERNATE PICKUP ACCEPTED AT THE BOX OFFICE.

Special Seating Arrangements:
ALL ACCESSIBLE SEATING IS AVAILABLE THRU THE BOX OFFICE ONLY. DISABLED SERVICES PHONE # FOR UCONN EVENTS: (866)994-9499. RENTSCHLER FIELD DISABLED SERVICES PHONE #: (860)249-7528.

General Rules:
SMOKING IS PROHIBITED - VIOLATION OF THIS MAY RESULT IN EJECTION FROM RENTSCHLER FIELD. GUESTS WHO DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ASKED TO DRINK RESPONSIBLY. GUESTS MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO PURCHASE ALCOHOL AND MUST PRESENT VALID ID. A LIMIT OF 2 BEERS PER GUEST WILL BE SOLD AT ONE TIME AND BEER SALES WILL BE DISCONTINUED AT THE END OF THE THIRD QUARTER, OR EARLIER, AT MANAGEMENT'S DISCRETION.

The Following Items Are Prohibited At Rentschler Field:
VIDEO CAMERAS OR ANY RECORDING DEVICES, UMBRELLAS, COOLERS,
OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE, THERMOS BOTTLES, FLASKS, BACK PACKS
AND OVERSIZED HANDBAGS, BANNERS, SIGNS AND FLAGS, HORNS AND
OTHER NOISE MAKERS, LASER POINTERS, ANIMALS AND WEAPONS OF
ANY KIND. OTHER ITEMS DEEMED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE DANGEROUS
OR INAPPROPRIATE WILL ALSO NOT BE PERMITTED.

Children Rules:
ALL CHILDREN AGES 2 & OVER MUST HAVE A TICKET.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2005, 03:48:23 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Where are we meeting up for the USA/T&T Game.
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 08:34:35 AM »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 01:22:16 AM »
Flex yuh eh easy yuh know...yuh is a real flicking die hard...you and de Tallman.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 08:10:42 PM »
we in section 223...me and meh wife coming from Minnesota and meh 2 cousins from White Plains,NY..i checking out some other pardners to go to...see allyuh deh!!!!!
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2005, 10:00:14 AM »
Oye Flex.

New Forumite here...

Me and a padner already purchase tickets for the game and will be there...I can send you our exact seats later.  Just wanna understand if the lime open to everyone?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2005, 10:33:21 AM »
Flex,
     And to the other socawarriors crew.  Just bought 6 tickets for midfield section 225. I will be there. If I cannot use them because of unforeseen commitments, I will sell them to socawarriors fanatics in DC/Maryland and beyond. These good seats will sell like hot cakes. I recommend to the warriors to buy and sell tickets, some midfield at least, once you have a good market of fans to sell to. Don't wait till it is too late and the football fever spreads after we put some cutass on Honduras, Colombia and Panama in the Gold Cup. I spreading de word. Is war! Driving from Maryland to Connecticut on Wed Aug 17th and back with T&T on 7 points
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2005, 06:48:49 AM »
Ok guys, glad you post your seats so we will know how to find everyone....

Most of the SW Online crew will be wearing the new SW wrist band to be easily indentified.

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2009.msg13395#msg13395

If you're interested that is or, just post your seat number (as you already did)...either way.

PS: Thanx Savannah boy..  8)

Offline slates

• Sr. Warrior
  • Big-up L'Anse Mitan Carenage
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 01:42:44 PM »
Yo, we have 5 in de crew, 3 coming thru from Delaware and 2 from Jersey. We have seats in section 225. I wonder how stringent they will be about them rules because I bringing thru ah horn to make some noise. They go juss have to take it from me if they serious.

Lookin forward to de lime and de big-time performance from de WARRIORS.
Toujour Pret!

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2005, 02:21:46 PM »
Yeah Flex, respect for the passion shown in rallying de faithful...is fire up in CT come Aug 17! It will never replace de memory of our 11-19, but it will be nice to cut dey arse on dey home soil..won't be easy but we will definitely give dem ah game..

I in Slates crew coming from DE / NJ... 5 tickects in Section 223 (row24)..good seats...

Fans could go to the Rentshler Stadium website and use the interactive link to see what kind of view yuh getting from the various sections...ah have mih warriors band already, but like so many I can't get ah team jersey!! Are dey still out of stock??

Anyhow..Flex keep doing what yuh doing boss..
Bless.
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2005, 09:43:12 AM »
Flex,
I am about to buy my tickets and I am trying to find out where the majority of Trinis sitting.  Do you have that info?

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2005, 10:47:29 AM »
Flex,
I am about to buy my tickets and I am trying to find out where the majority of Trinis sitting.  Do you have that info?

It look like most men in sections 225, 224 and 223 in the upper level

and on the sidelines between 123 and 118...

but like all them seats selll out so yuh might get sections 227,226,222, 221 and the lower level 125, 124 and 117, 116

I mehself have a crew in 125.. what i want to know is whey the riddim section going and be?

by de way real madness... what year you finish Morehouse?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2005, 11:55:28 AM »
It look like most men in sections 225, 224 and 223 in the upper level

and on the sidelines between 123 and 118...

but like all them seats selll out so yuh might get sections 227,226,222, 221 and the lower level 125, 124 and 117, 116

I mehself have a crew in 125.. what i want to know is whey the riddim section going and be?

by de way real madness... what year you finish Morehouse?

Thanks for the info FF.  But wait mah, you are ah FBI agent.  How you know I went morehouse(can't remember posting that info in mih profile..but then again i can't rememeber a lot of other things).  Anyway I graduated in 2001.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 10:56:08 AM by Tallman »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2005, 02:24:20 AM »
We meeting up at 4pm, small goal, 4 a side knock out in de parking lot..
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2005, 02:02:57 PM »
section 130 row 10

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2005, 03:57:22 PM »
I have six next to each other in 225 row 31. Using 2, selling 4 of dem.  Anybody ready for this sold out Trini section in the perfect midfield area?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2005, 04:50:50 PM »
I have six next to each other in 225 row 31. Using 2, selling 4 of dem.  Anybody ready for this sold out Trini section in the perfect midfield area?

What is that talk about sold out.
Doh mamguay nah man   ;D

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2005, 04:57:29 PM »
I don't believe the stadium is sold out but certain popular midfield sections like this are selling out. So I am hearing.

1]; } ?>