April 24, 2024, 06:22:21 PM

Author Topic: England vs Portugal  (Read 57664 times)

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: England vs Portugal
« Reply #150 on: July 01, 2006, 10:02:34 PM »
All ah Know is dat lame ass English Side get licks...and dey fans cryin now like a set a lil girls..THIEF THIEF!!!! Oh Please...dam shit snake side...IT DAM GOOD!!!! All you reapin what alyuh sow  :devil:

F%$& ENGLAND[/color][/b]
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #151 on: July 01, 2006, 10:37:44 PM »
i vex England lorse..and on flecking penalties again.
some things concerning today's game was:
Hargreaves play like a man possesed today
Lampard is just taking up space
Gerrard should be England captain
Crouch almost tug round a man head again but he really know how to play the lone forward role
Sven is a biger idiot than we thought possible, especially with the Walcott shit
Mclaren going to be doing the same shit too.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2006, 02:58:02 AM »
Ronaldo eh look like he going back ManUre anyhow next season and if he value he career he go leave they as fast as possible.

At this moment in time, all I want is man U to refuse to sell Ronaldo to Madrid, The dirty f**king arse wipe can rot in their reserves as far as I'm concerned.

If he knows what is good for him, he will b staying awat from England for a while.

Howe can he sit in the changin room with Rooney after running 30 yards to tell the referree to send him off.

c**t.

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2006, 03:29:54 AM »
Ronaldo eh look like he going back ManUre anyhow next season and if he value he career he go leave they as fast as possible.

At this moment in time, all I want is man U to refuse to sell Ronaldo to Madrid, The dirty f**king arse wipe can rot in their reserves as far as I'm concerned.

If he knows what is good for him, he will b staying awat from England for a while.

Howe can he sit in the changin room with Rooney after running 30 yards to tell the referree to send him off.

c**t.

As far as I see Ronaldo ent do nothing any other player would have done if you see someone stamp on a teamate's balls, and never once I see him gesture for a card. Read the article from the guardian UK that Ato post before.
Don't try to pass off the blame of that over-rated thug, Rooney, on Ronaldo. He did that sh*t himself, its Rooney who should be rotting in the reserves as far as I am concerned.

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2006, 04:09:27 AM »

c**t.

I never saw Ronaldo Run 30 yards and unless u can lip read or have some audio that the rest of the world doesn't have, how do you know he was telling the referee to specifically send him off, but more importantly why are people still blaming Ronaldo and consistently condoning Rooney for stamping on a man's groin, whcih is an AUTOMATIC RED CARD!! Beckham did even less to get sent off in 98 !! You can have ALL the talent in the world but u can NEVER be a World Class athlete if you have NO DISCIPLINE, NO TEMPERAMENT. This excuse of 'he's a young lad' will continue to do a disservice to Rooney, rather than help him. For example in boxing,  Mike Tyson was an immense talent with no discipline; everyone kept saying he was a young champ....years later, he STILL had no discipline and will not be remembered most for his multiple knockouts, rather his biting off a chunk of Evander Holyfield's Ear!

All England fans who are looking for a scape goat, do have a read, http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/worldcup06/2006/07/01/dont_blame_ronaldo.html
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2006, 05:02:33 AM »

c**t.

I never saw Ronaldo Run 30 yards and unless u can lip read or have some audio that the rest of the world doesn't have, how do you know he was telling the referee to specifically send him off, but more importantly why are people still blaming Ronaldo and consistently condoning Rooney for stamping on a man's groin, whcih is an AUTOMATIC RED CARD!! Beckham did even less to get sent off in 98 !! You can have ALL the talent in the world but u can NEVER be a World Class athlete if you have NO DISCIPLINE, NO TEMPERAMENT. This excuse of 'he's a young lad' will continue to do a disservice to Rooney, rather than help him. For example in boxing,  Mike Tyson was an immense talent with no discipline; everyone kept saying he was a young champ....years later, he STILL had no discipline and will not be remembered most for his multiple knockouts, rather his biting off a chunk of Evander Holyfield's Ear!

All England fans who are looking for a scape goat, do have a read, http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/worldcup06/2006/07/01/dont_blame_ronaldo.html

the ref sent Rooney off for the shove on ronaldo, not for stamping on Carvalho's groin. I have not condoned Rooney's antics, but Ronaldo ran 30 yards to the Ref and got involved. How is he goig to sitin the same dressing room as Rooney now?

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2006, 05:12:39 AM »
Pompey, the referee's match report hasn't come out, so how are you so sure that the red card was for the rather innocuous shove as opposed to the rather flagrant testicle stamp ?

Also Shearer has made what in my mind I think are irresponsible  comments on how Rooney should act in the future with Ronaldo...

http://www.thefa.com/ASPXUtility/PANews/PANewspage.aspx?index=5
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 05:15:20 AM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2006, 05:34:56 AM »
Pompey, the referee's match report hasn't come out, so how are you so sure that the red card was for the rather innocuous shove as opposed to the rather flagrant testicle stamp ?

Also Shearer has made what in my mind I think are irresponsible  comments on how Rooney should act in the future with Ronaldo...

May not be responsible. but I don't think anyone would argue about it.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2006, 05:59:26 AM »

Actually a lot of sensible people would argue about it:

1. Ronalddo was not the only Portugese player there petitioning a ref, it also wasn't one of the wosre ref "inducements" that I have seen. he wasn't making the card sign and he wasn't giving histrionics.

2. Club does not come before country, especially when you are PLAYING for your country. That BS about "sitting in the same dressing room as Rooney" afterwards makes no sense. Just as Pompey fans will ignore Rooney's behaviour when he is playing for England so will CR ignore the fact that Rooney is his team mate. We'll see your reaction next season when Rooney stamp on a Pomey player's balls.

This club vs country point is also dishonest because because Rooney would do the exact same thing if the roles were reversed and you would have no complaint.

3. Alan "elbows" Shearer is an idiot. It just lets you know why he was one of the nastiest plyers to play the game. The irony is that Shearer blaming Ronaldo for England's exit (instead of Rooney or Ericson) is similar to Beckham/Simeone/The ref getting blamed for the 98 loss when Shearer fouled a player to have a goal disallowed and nobody mentioned it.

4. Bottom line. Even with Rooney England were doing nothing to win that game. lennon was now starting to heat up. Maybe blame the manger for starting Beckham, or for having volatile Rooney chasing up and down like a frustrated bull. England still ent play a good game for the Wc, is that Ronaldo fault?

Or the England team?
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline cascabel

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
England vs Portugal
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2006, 06:14:25 AM »
"It cost the Football Association about 27 million pounds, or 100,000 a week, in wages for Eriksson and his principal assistant, Tord Grip, to reach a couple of World Cup quarterfinals."

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/story/5750840

Rooney needs to be reigned in, the sooner the better.   If his unsporting behaviour is allowed to continue uncheched and unsanctioned, he will cost England many more matches.   The boy is a menace!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2006, 06:35:48 AM »

Ah read dat article on BBC's website earlier this morning and ah was thinking how a man could condone Rooney's crap...

And as for you Pompey....is man like you I does stay way from.....a fanatic who just cyar think, be sensible and logical.....

And just to reiterate....England lose because dey was over-friggin rated and eh do nothing in dis WC to win admiration from nobody, except dey blind legion of fans.

THANK GOD DEY GONE HOME!!!...... :beermug: :beermug:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2006, 06:54:24 AM »
Let me just say i am dissapointed about the match i mean i am an england fan after all. but please dont be disrespectful..i never did that about your team ok.
Now de match.
England played alright once again. But i think the fans knew we wudnt win this one. maybe before the tournament yes..but we didnt play with enough spirit and sven is partly to blame for this. i have to say england should have won this match, they created more chances and actually had more spirit than portugal..which is kinda confusing.
as it came to penalties the whole of england knew what would happen. lampard has no confidence. no strikers..except crouch who cant take pens :|.. gerrard we thought maybe yes..and owen hagreaves the best player on the pitch scores. People were kinda annoyed about carragher tho.. i mean it did look like the keeper was ready.
Anyways now onto the sending off. Firstly if that stamp was deliberate it was a sending off..most likely..I think myself..( along with leonardo the brazillian ) that he didnt really see where he was stamping..but if he did then i except it and it was a red card. HOWEVER. the referee was not sending him off. the ref seemed to think it was an accident and starting giving a free kick..then ronaldo runs half way across the pitch and starts pleading with the referee trying to get his fellow man utd player sent off. HOW CAN U DO THAT. What suprised rooney so much was that he did it.. you could see the expression in his face..he was so shocked, ronaldo must have said something to the ref that indicated he should be sent off.because rooney pushes him.. and then rooney is sent off for the push. We know it was this because the ref gave nothing before that. I know when the refs statement comes out he will say it is for the stamp..but what can you do.

I hate to see all the fans crying. but right now must people have just alot of anger for stupid ronaldo. they dont so much for the team. they are more proud than i expected..i suppose for not making excuses this time. and the emotions shown at the end..ferdiand, terry, beckham, neville bursting into tears..its hard to watch.
What really aggrovates the people here is..on BBC the channel the match was shown on.. at the end we saw cristiano ronaldo doing things to rooney before the match started. he went up to him whispered in his ear and sort of head butted him a bit. i mean obviously rooney took it as a joke..but ronaldo knows rooney..he knows he will get him wound up easily. and the wink and the " shh"  gesture after he was sent off shows that his clear aim was to get him sent off.

Personally i hope he comes back to england..plays and gets booed and stuff thrown at him.. he deserves something bad . Im sure thierry wil know what to do..for the french and the english fans

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2006, 07:02:43 AM »
And as for you Pompey....is man like you I does stay way from.....a fanatic who just cyar think, be sensible and logical.....

To be fair to Pompey he is a sensible poster on the board.

Also we were probably sounding the same when we were complaining about Crouch pulling Sancho hair (which we are still doing in fact). I find it funny because he was telling us to doh dig horros when that incident happen.

To quote him about the Crouch foul:

And lets face it, this type of thing will happen at least a dozen more times during the world cup.

it really is time to move on.

Pompey....we have a Trini saying for this "do so doh like so"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2006, 07:05:32 AM »
Let me just say i am dissapointed about the match i mean i am an england fan after all. but please dont be disrespectful..i never did that about your team ok.
Now de match.
England played alright once again. But i think the fans knew we wudnt win this one. maybe before the tournament yes..but we didnt play with enough spirit and sven is partly to blame for this. i have to say england should have won this match, they created more chances and actually had more spirit than portugal..which is kinda confusing.
as it came to penalties the whole of england knew what would happen. lampard has no confidence. no strikers..except crouch who cant take pens :|.. gerrard we thought maybe yes..and owen hagreaves the best player on the pitch scores. People were kinda annoyed about carragher tho.. i mean it did look like the keeper was ready.
Anyways now onto the sending off. Firstly if that stamp was deliberate it was a sending off..most likely..I think myself..( along with leonardo the brazillian ) that he didnt really see where he was stamping..but if he did then i except it and it was a red card. HOWEVER. the referee was not sending him off. the ref seemed to think it was an accident and starting giving a free kick..then ronaldo runs half way across the pitch and starts pleading with the referee trying to get his fellow man utd player sent off. HOW CAN U DO THAT. What suprised rooney so much was that he did it.. you could see the expression in his face..he was so shocked, ronaldo must have said something to the ref that indicated he should be sent off.because rooney pushes him.. and then rooney is sent off for the push. We know it was this because the ref gave nothing before that. I know when the refs statement comes out he will say it is for the stamp..but what can you do.

I hate to see all the fans crying. but right now must people have just alot of anger for stupid ronaldo. they dont so much for the team. they are more proud than i expected..i suppose for not making excuses this time. and the emotions shown at the end..ferdiand, terry, beckham, neville bursting into tears..its hard to watch.
What really aggrovates the people here is..on BBC the channel the match was shown on.. at the end we saw cristiano ronaldo doing things to rooney before the match started. he went up to him whispered in his ear and sort of head butted him a bit. i mean obviously rooney took it as a joke..but ronaldo knows rooney..he knows he will get him wound up easily. and the wink and the " shh"  gesture after he was sent off shows that his clear aim was to get him sent off.

Personally i hope he comes back to england..plays and gets booed and stuff thrown at him.. he deserves something bad . Im sure thierry wil know what to do..for the french and the english fans

You for f$%*ng real wid dis post!!!!....please.... ::) ::) ::)...yuh eh have nutten better to do wid yuh time dan to come on here and whine, and boo hoo, bout wha Ronaldo do....go and cry in yuh beer in some pub nah....stteeuupppsss...

ENGLAND GONE HOME.....THANK GOD!!!!.....lame ass team!!!...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2006, 07:10:41 AM »
he went up to him whispered in his ear and sort of head butted him a bit. i mean obviously rooney took it as a joke..but ronaldo knows rooney..he knows he will get him wound up easily.

You really are insulting Rooney to suggest that he is some kinda animal with no self control, or that he is easily manipulated by a 21 year-old.

In other words Ronaldo knows what he is doing to Rooney and Rooney is powerless to do anything about it other than react negatively (60 minutes after the game starts I might add).

If you are honest you would realize that an innocuous, playful incident before the match starts would have lot less impact than the pushing, tackiling and intense physical competitiveness of the actual match.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2006, 07:13:23 AM »
it doesnt matter WHO standup infront your face, you dont cuss and PUSH a man like that INFRONT the ref and EXPECT the ref to just let it slide...SERIOUSLY. You at the world cup and get orn like THAT infront of everyone. and now you trying to JUSTIFY that? It was disgraceful. What is WORSE is that some Brittish fans now blaming RONALDO for this man acting so. Rooney is a big man, he should KNOW how to handle himself
 I dunno who worse the Brittish fans who going on forever about Rooney or the American comentators who...for God knows WHAT reason and HOW, manage to STILL talk about the mudder so and so US "SOCCER" team and how they play...O LORD man we KNOW already!!
On England side i feel the pain for Ferdinand and Gerard, boy them fellas REALLLLLL try their best. You can see at the end Gerard had run himself into the GROUND with exhaustion. But that England team, they not playing as they should atall, and truth be told, that kinda playing going to catch up with you.
and you can Piss and moan about this as much as you want.....this FINAL. England loose, Portugal win.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 07:17:02 AM by shivadee »

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »
I come on here coz england is my first team but i with t&t too. i wudnt jus come on ehre for no reason. i mean i liv in england for most of my life and move from t&t wen i jus like 2 so dat why i with england.
i aint boo hoo in or nuttin!? i tellin an honest opinion of de game. which only some of u do on here. and if i wanted i cud criticise t&t but i dont do it. i cud brag about winnin over teams but i don do that. and u can say its coz ur a fan but the english fans had the upmost respect for T&T .
i aint blamin all ronaldo..but i do got alot of hatrid for him. i mean whatever anyone say i wud never do dat never. especially before the match he sayin how they all real good friends n stuf?! i did see rooney say " ron ron" when he started talking to the ref. infact yes the ref was basic crap but u know.

i not takin offence to what u say but u dont no wot it like here. everyone was so behind the team so longing for a win. dis is the country main sport kids play it all day every day . i no my friend lil brother was asking god to guide the team to win ( which they probably needed ) but u dont see tha often. poeple was walkin around wit flags every car had a england flag on its terrible to see dem go out but u cant complain as the performence wasnt up to standard. i except we lost.. im not making excuse i jus telin u how alot of people feel. everyone no we didnt play well enough..but it is dissapointing we play so well in qualifiers and friendlys and then the big thing we dont perform.  I feel for gerrard hagreaves ferdinand they tryed hard..thats mainly why i was most disspointed to see some players try so hard but the whole team isnt working together.
i noe dat rooney is to blame..he is too much of a anger kid but he shud have ignored ronaldo and jus left him do what he want. ronaldo wanted him sent off  thats fairly obivous. but rooney shud have let him do that and not what ronaldo wanted to see and that was get rooney off the pitch

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2006, 07:18:22 AM »

To be fair to Pompey he is a sensible poster on the board.

Also we were probably sounding the same when we were complaining about Crouch pulling Sancho hair (which we are still doing in fact). I find it funny because he was telling us to doh dig horros when that incident happen.

To quote him about the Crouch foul:

And lets face it, this type of thing will happen at least a dozen more times during the world cup.

it really is time to move on.

Pompey....we have a Trini saying for this "do so doh like so"

lol...time to move on an we still hearing bout the pull locks?...lol

but seriously...i understand the club before country...but when teammates run against each other is beautiful to see the respect shared for each other....you doh just throw your loyalties to the side...like the brazil france game, it was fantastic seeing rohbino run out half time to zidane to congratulate him...that was nice...also ronaldo and zidane poking at each other before the game...that was great to...

i cyah really vex with c.ronaldo cause even other than that everybody know he has alot to learn still football wise, when to beat, when to cross...he still learing...as is rooney...but is cool to see men having some respect for each other when they run at each other...

which still debateable cause like FLi says we eh know what the ref report have in it...

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2006, 07:29:25 AM »
hmmmm....this could be a stamp...it might not...you decide...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQxDXlhUl7Q&search=wayne%20rooney%20portugal%20red%20card

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2006, 07:30:49 AM »
it doesnt matter WHO standup infront your face, you dont cuss and PUSH a man like that INFRONT the ref and EXPECT the ref to just let it slide...SERIOUSLY. You at the world cup and get orn like THAT infront of everyone. and now you trying to JUSTIFY that? It was disgraceful. What is WORSE is that some Brittish fans now blaming RONALDO for this man acting so. Rooney is a big man, he should KNOW how to handle himself
 I dunno who worse the Brittish fans who going on forever about Rooney or the American comentators who...for God knows WHAT reason and HOW, manage to STILL talk about the mudder so and so US "SOCCER" team and how they play...O LORD man we KNOW already!!
On England side i feel the pain for Ferdinand and Gerard, boy them fellas REALLLLLL try their best. You can see at the end Gerard had run himself into the GROUND with exhaustion. But that England team, they not playing as they should atall, and truth be told, that kinda playing going to catch up with you.
and you can Piss and moan about this as much as you want.....this FINAL. England loose, Portugal win.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2006, 07:36:34 AM »
From Manchester United website

Ronaldo Denies Rooney Rift

Cristiano Ronaldo has brushed off the suggestion he tried to get Wayne Rooney sent off during England's World Cup quarter final defeat to Portugal on penalties.

Rooney shown a straight red in the 62nd minute of a tense clash in Gelsenkirchen for a stamp on Ricardo Carvalho.

After the incident Ronaldo ran over to demand the referee take action. Rooney subsequently pushed Ronaldo away, believing his United team-mate to be attempting to get him sent off.

However, Ronaldo insists that wasn't the case and is adamant he and Rooney are “friends”.

"The English press say the referee gave a red card because I spoke [to him], but this is not true,” he said after the match.

"I said 'ref this is foul' but I did not say 'red card' because Wayne is my friend and I play at the same team as him."

Departing England boss Sven-Goran Eriksson urged the English press not to be too hard on Rooney following his dismissal.

"I think that you, much more than me, need Wayne Rooney," he said. "He's the golden boy of English football, so don't kill him.

"If he did it with intention or not, leave it - you need him for the qualification games and to win Euro 2008. I have no hard feelings."

A FIFA disciplinary panel will meet to decide what punishment Rooney will receive for the sending off. He will miss the start of England's Euro 2008 qualifying campaign, which starts in August under new national boss Steve McClaren.

again......how the hell another man saying something could cause SOMEONE ELSE to get a red card just by  SAYING something. This english press talk is nonsense.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 07:39:22 AM by shivadee »

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2006, 07:42:26 AM »
What is sven goin on about nobody needs him.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2006, 07:48:17 AM »
he was saying that England needs Wayne Rooney. He is no longer the coach. Im watching the press interview with Sven on BBC. The Press vex with Rooney saying he buckled under the pressure and all.
I dont find that fair atall atall. Rooney is a young fella and a brilliant footballer. Yes, he shouldnt have lost his temper, but he will be playing for England again and in Euro 2008. Plus we need him AND Ronaldo for Man U....MAN U MAN U!!! ;D ;D

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2006, 07:50:45 AM »
Yeah thats correct, i agree with you.
But sven said " i think they need rooney much much more than me " NOBODY NEEDS SVEN he sucks.
Unless T&t want him?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2006, 08:46:39 AM »
i not takin offence to what u say but u dont no wot it like here. everyone was so behind the team so longing for a win. dis is the country main sport kids play it all day every day . i no my friend lil brother was asking god to guide the team to win ( which they probably needed ) but u dont see tha often. poeple was walkin around wit flags every car had a england flag on its terrible to see dem go out but u cant complain as the performence wasnt up to standard. i except we lost.. im not making excuse i jus telin u how alot of people feel. everyone no we didnt play well enough..but it is dissapointing we play so well in qualifiers and friendlys and then the big thing we dont perform.  I feel for gerrard hagreaves ferdinand they tryed hard..thats mainly why i was most disspointed to see some players try so hard but the whole team isnt working together.

It is clear that you don't know what it is like everywhere else.

Nothing that you describe there nakes England a special case. From TnT to Germany to Australia every country (with the exception of the US) comes alive for the World Cup. Evrybody prays and has flags and evry country stops (except the US) when the games are played.

So don't get tied up believing that doing well in the WC is somehow more special to England than anybody else.

Yuh say yuh ent boohooin and then yuh come with some violin music story about what the WC mean to England. Well "Boo Hoo" they out.

Yuh say that you giving an honest opinion and then yuh saying that England played "so well" in qualifiers. As if losing 1-0 to Northern Ireland and 4-1 to Denmark and looking average throughout most of the qualifiers while playing in an easy group is playing well.

If you honestly think that is playing well then something really wrong with you.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 02, 2006, 09:12:26 AM »
That is it right there, Shivadee - BUCKLED UNDER THE PRESSURE.  Very few people have mentioned that.  IF you are in the biggest game of your life and you push a man in front of a ref, all your so called credentials doh matter.  You are worth zero on the bench.

BORN TO DO IT

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 02, 2006, 09:14:15 AM »
jdb, well said. youre taking over this thread, saving me the effort of replying. ball stamping is a red card. end of story. if you dont think so let someone do it to you
Hart for president

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 02, 2006, 09:25:46 AM »

c**t.
This is complete shit.

I know that you all would be using this as an excuse. Please Rooney is a hot headed ass from long time. Instead of addressing it they would say he is a boy. If my son was doing that shit as a 6 or 10 yr old is licks when he come home.

England simply were no shows at this WC along with Brazil and they should count themselves as fortunate to get to the quarterfinals.
TnT Patriot

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #178 on: July 02, 2006, 09:40:30 AM »
England simply were no shows at this WC along with Brazil and they should count themselves as fortunate to get to the quarterfinals.
how were those 2 teams fortunate?
with the groups they were drawn in, a quarterfinal was the least they were expected to do.

ah know Rooney is a thug, has no behaviour and gets frustrated easily..but me ent so sure bout the deliberate balls stamping thing..if yuh look at his eyes he was trying to backheel the ball lol
is all in he eyes..allyuh remeber that elbow Bergkamp rest on Lee Bowyer a few seasons back?
looks like Ronaldo trying to do damage control for his drama queen actions too lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 02, 2006, 09:42:03 AM »
how were those 2 teams fortunate?
with the groups they were drawn in, a quarterfinal was the least they were expected to do.

ah know Rooney is a thug, has no behaviour and gets frustrated easily..but me ent so sure bout the deliberate balls stamping thing..if yuh look at his eyes he was trying to backheel the ball lol
is all in he eyes..allyuh remeber that elbow Bergkamp rest on Lee Bowyer a few seasons back?
looks like Ronaldo trying to do damage control for his drama queen actions too lol

well said

1]; } ?>