March 28, 2024, 08:29:10 AM

Author Topic: England vs Portugal  (Read 57249 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: England vs Portugal
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2006, 10:21:39 AM »
It will be interesting to see if Rooney gets abused for this when England reach home like Beckham got in 98 when he kicked out at Simeone.

Very similar offences.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2006, 10:22:49 AM »
Rooney is a boss player and all. But we know this man have hot mouth. He didnt need to do all ah dat and get heself in trouble so, especially after Beckham commin off.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »
why somebody doh cuff down Crouch

Més que un club.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 10:44:51 AM »
Crouch looking good up front.  Nice touches.  hargreaves real fit, boy.  England look like they have a true holding midfielder in him.  Portugal are disgraceful with their acting.  They should go home! 

Hargreaves real fit.  Ah go say that again.  De man make ah play down in Portugal box, and next thing he back in England third defending.

Extra time.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 10:50:44 AM by Tenorsaw »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2006, 10:50:59 AM »
Postiga is one goat boy !!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2006, 10:54:13 AM »
i on the edge of ripping down this cristiano ronaldo poster here...

what england want again to score?

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2006, 11:01:37 AM »

For England to score... game plan. Find a defender with long hair, cross the ball in to the bean pole... and you know the rest!!!

GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2006, 11:02:51 AM »
I have Turkish commentary.

Can anyone tell me why Beckham was crying?

Was he injured?

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2006, 11:04:24 AM »
I have Turkish commentary.

Can anyone tell me why Beckham was crying?

Was he injured?

VB

Cause he's ah Beeeeeearch :devil:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2006, 11:05:18 AM »
Portugal are disgraceful with their acting.  They should go home!  

The lack of sportsmanship in the whole tournament is a disgusting thing to see.

FIFA needs to punish these guys by video. Only when they heave to stand in front a tribunal and explain where these "phantom blows" come from will they stop the bullshit. And FIFA should come down hard. You mightn't get catch during the game but there should be a big penalty (3 game suspension) hanging over the offence .

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2006, 11:05:33 AM »

For England to score... game plan. Find a defender with long hair, cross the ball in to the bean pole... and you know the rest!!!

GO PORTUGAL!!!!!!

HA HA look he try it again!!!!.. but the portugese player have short hair thank goodness

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2006, 11:05:41 AM »
Too bad Miguel doh have dreadlocks, or else Crouch coulda pull dem n score de goal.  ::)
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2006, 11:07:48 AM »
come on Gerrard..England need yuh..take the team by the scruff of the neck like yuh does do fuh the Pool
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2006, 11:10:12 AM »
CR7 is a boss... great shot!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2006, 11:11:54 AM »
come on Gerrard..England need yuh..take the team by the scruff of the neck like yuh does do fuh the Pool

You have money on England or what?

First yuh making one setta excuse about Lampard tired, now yuh praying for Gerrard.

One good thing about this WC is that it shows how limited Lampard is and how much better a player Gerrard is.

On a sidenote Rooney and Ronaldo will have real pressure in that dressing room next year. Ronaldo was in the ref face asking him to card Rooney and Rooney push him away twice.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2006, 11:17:24 AM by JDB »

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2006, 11:12:26 AM »
I cant believe you men that call yourselves die hard trini supporters could support England this world cup after how they cheated againet us. Its just sooo sad!

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2006, 11:12:40 AM »
CR7 is a boss... great shot!

he need to f***ing grow up...grrrrrr

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2006, 11:13:33 AM »
I cant believe you men that call yourselves die hard trini supporters could support England this world cup after how they cheated againet us. Its just sooo sad!

you never play football before or what?...what nonsense yuh talking?...

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2006, 11:16:41 AM »

You have money on England or what?

First yuh making one setta excuse about Lampard tired, now yuh praying for Gerrard.

One good thing about this WC is that it shows how limited Lampard is and how much better a player Gerrard is.

Ah telling man dat long time; now it manifesting.  Gerrard has more dimensions to his game.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2006, 11:17:30 AM »

I agree... Plus If England win the World Cup and they were only able to beat us 2-0 then it makes us look very good yuh dumbass.

As for Wayne Rooney... He is the most spoilt childish moron I have ever seen grace a football Semi-Final.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2006, 11:17:40 AM »

It must be american football you does play because I never pull a man the hair to score

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2006, 11:19:05 AM »

Gone with that bullsh*t.  We out the tournament and man watching ball.  So if Trini wasn't in, yuh would not have been cheering for another team?

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2006, 11:20:11 AM »

I agree... Plus If England win the World Cup and they were only able to beat us 2-0 then it makes us look very good yuh dumbass.

As for Wayne Rooney... He is the most spoilt childish moron I have ever seen grace a football Semi-Final.

You really tink anyone go remember that we ONLY lost 2-0 to England if they win the world cup. You have to be joking. They may have remembered if we held them for a draw however.

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »

Gone with that bullsh*t.  We out the tournament and man watching ball.  So if Trini wasn't in, yuh would not have been cheering for another team?

Yes but not the team that CHEATED against us to get there!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2006, 11:22:09 AM »
ah know men iz real dis Crouch, but right now Stern could take notes on how to play the lone forward role...get to the ball first, hold it up, and at least make the defense work to take it from you.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2006, 11:24:40 AM »

You really tink anyone go remember that we ONLY lost 2-0 to England if they win the world cup. You have to be joking. They may have remembered if we held them for a draw however.

Nobody will remember!? we will remember yuh moron... we... the fans... dont come here acusing anyone of not bein faithful to our team... we were here clocking in hours in support for our team on this site... so really... if your gunna come in and try to tell us we shouldnt support another team after we go out becuase YOU think that is against us being die hard fans then you could HYMC.

stewps.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2006, 11:29:12 AM »

Nobody will remember!? we will remember yuh moron... we... the fans... dont come here acusing anyone of not bein faithful to our team... we were here clocking in hours in support for our team on this site... so really... if your gunna come in and try to tell us we shouldnt support another team after we go out becuase YOU think that is against us being die hard fans then you could HYMC.

stewps.

All I can say is SAD soo SAD

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2006, 11:32:21 AM »
Trinione.  so you is ah ultra patriot.  That's what yuh trying to get at?  This is a football website for lovers of the beautiful game.  Don't let your national fervor take away from your appreciation of the game. ;)

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2006, 11:33:18 AM »

It must be american football you does play because I never pull a man the hair to score

dread all kinda stuff happens in football...it's gone...over...all of us had favourite teams before trinidad made it...brazil, england, italy etc...

you think people gonna just drop they temas because of that?...come on...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2006, 11:34:17 AM »
Trinione, chill. People have a right to support whoever they want. yeah, Crouch pulled Snacho hair, so take out your vendetta against Crouch, not necessarily the whole of the England squad. That said, Portugal better win on PK!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

1]; } ?>