April 20, 2024, 05:43:23 AM

Author Topic: Italy vs Germany  (Read 12793 times)

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Italy vs Germany
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2006, 07:01:51 AM »
in the last two matches germany play odonkor and he look strong. like this game he turn into odonkey? italy completely neutralize the germans substitutions. and gilardino and iaquinta had some nice chances too. but pirlo definitely a head above everyone on the field.

I doh find Odonkor play dat bad....he had some good runs, nice touches and speed to burn yesterday...yuh forget he was the same man who cross de ball to Podolski in the dying seconds of the second half and the man real throw away....I agree his delivery could have been a bit better in extra time....

boy italy have depth for days....all yuh eh realize Nesta not even playing and hasn't been playing for the last 3 games...and as Observer say Bound to Score Inzaghi on de bench

Pirlo and Cannavaro was easily the best players on the pitch for me....

Respeck to the Ref who handled himself well, except for dat pantyman Totti dive he fall for in de second half (when Totti was holding his head when de man brushed his leg).....all yuh remember also when Totti make a 360 degree flip in de air trying to manufacture a foul and the ref wave play on....ah almost dead when i see dat flip.....

if Totti even play close to his potential, Italy would be so much more potent in attack and dat scary....

1]; } ?>