April 16, 2024, 05:22:06 AM

Author Topic: Maha Sabha invites Indian footballer to inspire youths  (Read 42712 times)

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
Re: Maha Sabha invites Indian footballer to inspire youths
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2006, 12:23:01 AM »
I think people are letting what they know about Sat cloud their opinion on what he's doing.

The whole talk of race on this thread has gone off on a tangent, and people are not really addressing what's going on.

Not everything racial is racist...and not everything racial is separatist or negative. It is natural for people to identify with others who look like them. Just the other day AlbertaTrini said that he was supporting France because it's the team with the most blacks on it......I don't agree with such rationale.....but it doesn't make Alberta an evil racist person.....

Black America appeals for more Tiger Woods' & Micheal Jordans because they know that such role models will have a bigger impact on the black community than a white role model....it's a racial issue yes, but not racist.

Non-blacks can also testify to discrimination in T&T football in favour of black people.......

There have not been any prominent indians on T&T's football team for a while (well Dwarika is half and he wasn't a role model  ;D).....and there aren't many prominent indians on the global football front in general.....Sat doesn't need to bring the Warriors in to the hindu community because the Warriors have painted themselves all over T&T, in every community..and who hasn't been inspired by them either

1. lives in a hole
2. does not like football
3. is probably more responsive to identifying characteristics beyond mere nationality (such as race,
religion,  background etc...) and that's natural in many cases

Sat is trying to appeal to those in category 3, and despite what we know about him, what he is doing might actually be helpful......

Getting Dhoraso to lecture to hindu students to appeal to the indian community in Trinidad is fine.....

People not trying to hear this little bit of sense, boss. But, if the shoe was on a different foot, and the team was made up of 23 Birchalls or 23 Dhorasoos, I wonder how many would oppose a visit by somebody black.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2006, 04:07:28 AM »
De man eh even ACCEPT  the offer, and already we on to four pages.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

btw i met Chinese ppl from Mauritius who thought they had a lot in common with me becz I from TT on the other side of the world.

ALL O' WE IS ONE.... :beermug: :applause: :chilling: :party: :salute: :afro:

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2006, 08:58:03 AM »
Putting aside the fact that Sat is a racist for a moment....and yes he is.
I've met quite a few in the Maha Sabha that are.

I've also met many black ppl that automatically back a black athlete vs. a non black athlete - every tıme.

Some are racist but some refer to it as racial pride.

I can understand as I always feel good if I see India do well in ınternational sport - teamwise or indivdually. If İndia had been in this WC I would have backed them vs every team except Trinidad.

The point of having our own locals speak to the players is a great idea, many would have been wide eyed to have a Dwight Yorke, Latas or sancho speak to them.

However, ıt would be also inspiring to have a fellow İndian speak to you. Remember many Indians share a very simıliar culture and can immediately relate to each other no matter what part of the world they meet in.

Back in the 80s an All Black team from England came to TT, nobody had a problem with it.

Yes sat is all about Indıans but there is a postıve to be derived from this even though it has to be connected to the MS.

VB

How does a man born in Mauritius , who  has never even seen Trinidad or speak English for that matter have a similar cultural background to any Trinidadian ? It is just illogical. I've interated with Senegalese, Ghanans and Nigerians and they are nothing like Caribbean people. I've also Interacted with Indian and they behave nothing like us. They have had different historical evolutionary paths in their respective nations. All these diasporadic people are not only divided by thousands of miles but hundreds of years. We are not Africans or Indians we are Trinidadians and Tobagonians.

Sat is a nasty racist and this is just another demonstration of his backward thinking. The idea is to bring an "Indian" man to come talk to our boys. That rationale presumes that the children have the same racial complexes as he. Take my stupid advice when I say that the likes Dwight Yorke and Carlos Edwards or any other Soca Warrior for that matter is more culturally compatible with hindu boys in Trinidad than Vikash Dhorasoo.

One last thing the comment about the black team coming from England in the 80s , I would have been a small child at the time. I don't know about it , but if it was for the same reason Sat want bring that frenchman here I would have been just as upset about it.

JahGol you're sounding ridiclous now. To say that an Indian from Mauritius has nothing in common with Indians from Trinidad and Tobago and that Senegalese and Ghanans and Nigerians have nothing with Africans from the Caribbean is ,at best, silly. There are myriad similarities.

We all know who Sat Maharaj is and what he stands for. We know the he speaks for many Hindus, not Africans, so if he wants to invite someone who is of the same "ethnic" background as he and his followers to help inspire the Hindu youths let him. Why should that bother us, the non Hindus. The only objection that I have with it is the use of government funds to do so.

Question for the forumites: If he had invited the soca warriors to speak to the Hindu youths wouldn't we have thought him to be hypocritical since we all know that he doesn't care for African peoples?
At least he's being consistent.

Elaborate on this Myriad of similarities.

There's not enough space on this board to elaborate on the similarities. Just take Haiti and Brazil for examples, the two most Africanize* countries in the western hemisphere and compare their religious beliefs to each other and to the belief system in Nigeria etc. Almost identical. Also the food ,the dance, the way in which we speak(not the exact language) our superstitions, our respect for elders, the list goes on and on. And that's just those two countries.

There are many studies one can reference to show these similarities. Even in the US...the least Africanized western country...one can find cultural similarities. Surfice it to say that 500 years is not enough time to completely rid a people of their heritage especially given our numbers here in the west. And that's just for Africans...Indians in the diaspora, who endured far less cultural bombardment, have even more cultural traits that are similar to one another. Their food, music, language, etc.

"Know thyself"

inscribed on the Great Sphinx in Egypt

* countries with significant African populations and similarities vis a vis culture
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:17:58 AM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2006, 09:03:19 AM »
Oh Lawd point man.. ;D

My lil cousin in Trini is ah fan ah Viera and Henry, do you think that Manning could bring dem too.

(put ah cap in Sat arse, he does say thing because he like attention, he like dem fellas on Jackass (MTV) only doing and saying things so he could get 15min of fame. Sat would say what ever to stay in de lime light, embrace your culture, Trini dat is de only culture, feteing and fighting all de way_)

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2006, 03:46:46 PM »
I never had an interest in golf. Tiger woods start to play and now I know what a birdie and an eagle is.
I bet you if an African player start to play ice hockey real black people might ffollow that too.

You nver know. Sat have his opinion and it might be one the he knows other indians hold to. So it might benefit the country. I just not promoting the govt payig for it.

Different people in Trnindad have different views on things. We cannot judge the intelligence of their opiniion cause our cicumstances different. To Sat and some other people this make really be important.

This week I ask a Nigerian where he from he tell me the mother land. I ask him where in Africa. He ask me where in Africa I would consider the mother land. I told him nowhere, my mother land is Trini.

I prefer a good roti to callallo any day. I see African food and they have plenty thing I jus plain not eating. I cannot pretend to relate to them.

Hiindu and Muslim people different though they held on to a lot of traditions because their religion is a way of life

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2006, 03:50:00 PM »
Boy ah living in turkey and you bring up callallou... :( :P

VB

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2006, 04:07:17 PM »
the man ain't innovative he wants my tax dollars to be paid the trip. It is the gov't he wants to fund this trip.

Where you got this from?

Wasn't mentioned in the only article posted here.

The visit would be sponsored by the Maha Sabha.
That was the very last line in the article.  Just wondering since people started talking about tax payers $$ and I haven't seen that anywhere.

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2006, 08:29:49 PM »
Listen this is chupidness. If Sat folks need someone that 'looks' like them from another country to inspire them to play football because no indian on the warriors squad then too bad. That means to me that you have placed your race or ethnicity before your country. Either you are a trini or not. There is no room for compromise. THose that try to confuse the matter trying to add logic to the situation are only making excuses for those that divide trinidad. What makes this different is if we had not made it to world cup then logic might have worked [on other people not me]!. Stephen ames [wrong spelling I think] won a major golf tournament recently he is a trini. Maybe we should bring tiger woods and vijay singh to inspire the indians and blacks to play golf because since Stephen is a 'white' trini  according to some people logic on here he cyah inspire them since he doh look like dem even though he is a trini. SSSSTTTTEEEEUUUUPPPPSSSSS.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2006, 09:13:42 PM »
Alyuh after reading and ketchin kicks  :rotfl: let meh drop meh two cents...

I find people lil sensitive on this race issue....but lewwe face facts, it is alive and kicking and it will only affect you if you let it.

Now Sat is a racist yes.....but he feels what he is doing is for the good of the nation and all those who choose to follow and listen to him.

Let him be.

Now hear what is the sure fire way to end this shit and let TT become a peaceful loving non racism island once more.

This is the best investment the govnt could ever make eh....

All those who feel them is more Indian than Gahandi himself.

All who feel they is more African than c**takinte or Shaka Zulu.

All who feel they is more Chinee than Sun tzu

ALl who feel they is more White than Hitler.

and any other person who pushing this race head.....

ROunds up they arse.....put them on a BWIA plane and fly they arse out to whatever mother country they feel they come from.

In fact give them money to buy land and put up a lodging.

When they arrive in mother Africa or Indian take back they passport and burn it and make sure and keep track of they names so they cyar re-enter.

That is the best investment this country will ever see.

Then just leave us alone down here to douglarise d nation....make everybody red and all shades of brown with all type of hair and eye colour and thickness of foot and size of bamsee. Then tings go be nice.

The country go be better off...we go deal with serious issues and not twist every thing into race and bawl this group getting victimised.

ALyuh vex with red trinigirl cause she talk the truth...

In the eyes of the white man we all black like d ace of spades...

I personally see a arguement with a Indian from Motherland tell a Trini indian he is not pure, could never be one of them and is the decendent of labourers. The Trini Indian was upset and start to cuss and say how you could tell me I is not a Indian......But hear the line that shut up the Trindian....which he coulda refute but he didn't have the acumen nah..

The motherland native bawl....You are born and raised in the Caribbean, you are Trinidadian....you are getting confused.......Being Indian means you are born in India...you are getting confused between Nationality and Race....we dont consider how I look as a race....only you in the Caribbean do to seperate yourself from the black people and the white people.

When yuh think about it the man was absolutely correct......being a Indian, is not how you look is where you were born......fellas like Sat and dem living in denial thats all.

As for me....I sit back and let that talk pass because I knew I was Trinidadian....not Indian.

Yes yes.....I fan the flames there but the point I am getting at is that Indians from the mother land while acknowledging our similarities will never accept us as one of them.....yuh born in India?....No?......then yuh is not one of we......be guided accordingly.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 09:16:47 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2006, 10:11:56 PM »

I find people lil sensitive on this race issue....but lewwe face facts, it is alive and kicking and it will only affect you if you let it.

Now Sat is a racist yes.....but he feels what he is doing is for the good of the nation and all those who choose to follow and listen to him.

Let him be.

Now hear what is the sure fire way to end this shit and let TT become a peaceful loving non racism island once more.

ROunds up they arse.....put them on a BWIA plane and fly they arse out to whatever mother country they feel they come from.

When they arrive in mother Africa or Indian take back they passport and burn it and make sure and keep track of they names so they cyar re-enter.

Then just leave us alone down here to douglarise d nation....make everybody red and all shades of brown with all type of hair and eye colour and thickness of foot and size of bamsee. Then tings go be nice.

The country go be better off...we go deal with serious issues and not twist every thing into race and bawl this group getting victimised.

I personally see a arguement with a Indian from Motherland tell a Trini indian he is not pure, could never be one of them and is the decendent of labourers. The Trini Indian was upset and start to cuss and say how you could tell me I is not a Indian......But hear the line that shut up the Trindian....which he coulda refute but he didn't have the acumen nah..

The motherland native bawl....You are born and raised in the Caribbean, you are Trinidadian....you are getting confused.......Being Indian means you are born in India...you are getting confused between Nationality and Race....we dont consider how I look as a race....only you in the Caribbean do to seperate yourself from the black people and the white people.

When yuh think about it the man was absolutely correct......being a Indian, is not how you look is where you were born......fellas like Sat and dem living in denial thats all.

As for me....I sit back and let that talk pass because I knew I was Trinidadian....not Indian.

Yes yes.....I fan the flames there but the point I am getting at is that Indians from the mother land while acknowledging our similarities will never accept us as one of them.....yuh born in India?....No?......then yuh is not one of we......be guided accordingly.
On point!!!!!!!.......But yuh know what?..Some men STILL won't get it.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2006, 07:00:21 AM »
Putting aside the fact that Sat is a racist for a moment....and yes he is.
I've met quite a few in the Maha Sabha that are.

I've also met many black ppl that automatically back a black athlete vs. a non black athlete - every tıme.

Some are racist but some refer to it as racial pride.

I can understand as I always feel good if I see India do well in ınternational sport - teamwise or indivdually. If İndia had been in this WC I would have backed them vs every team except Trinidad.

The point of having our own locals speak to the players is a great idea, many would have been wide eyed to have a Dwight Yorke, Latas or sancho speak to them.

However, ıt would be also inspiring to have a fellow İndian speak to you. Remember many Indians share a very simıliar culture and can immediately relate to each other no matter what part of the world they meet in.

Back in the 80s an All Black team from England came to TT, nobody had a problem with it.

Yes sat is all about Indıans but there is a postıve to be derived from this even though it has to be connected to the MS.

VB

How does a man born in Mauritius , who  has never even seen Trinidad or speak English for that matter have a similar cultural background to any Trinidadian ? It is just illogical. I've interated with Senegalese, Ghanans and Nigerians and they are nothing like Caribbean people. I've also Interacted with Indian and they behave nothing like us. They have had different historical evolutionary paths in their respective nations. All these diasporadic people are not only divided by thousands of miles but hundreds of years. We are not Africans or Indians we are Trinidadians and Tobagonians.

My sentiments exactly....and de sooner we all realise that, de better fuh all ah we!!!....sstteeeupppsss....I does wonder how come I never notice dat it had children in my class back in school did look different to me.....but now that I am adult I notice and so does everybody else....

Ssstteeeuuuppps.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2006, 08:23:05 AM »
I think people are letting what they know about Sat cloud their opinion on what he's doing.

The whole talk of race on this thread has gone off on a tangent, and people are not really addressing what's going on.

Not everything racial is racist...and not everything racial is separatist or negative. It is natural for people to identify with others who look like them. Just the other day AlbertaTrini said that he was supporting France because it's the team with the most blacks on it......I don't agree with such rationale.....but it doesn't make Alberta an evil racist person.....

Black America appeals for more Tiger Woods' & Micheal Jordans because they know that such role models will have a bigger impact on the black community than a white role model....it's a racial issue yes, but not racist.

Non-blacks can also testify to discrimination in T&T football in favour of black people.......

There have not been any prominent indians on T&T's football team for a while (well Dwarika is half and he wasn't a role model  ;D).....and there aren't many prominent indians on the global football front in general.....Sat doesn't need to bring the Warriors in to the hindu community because the Warriors have painted themselves all over T&T, in every community..and who hasn't been inspired by them either

1. lives in a hole
2. does not like football
3. is probably more responsive to identifying characteristics beyond mere nationality (such as race,
religion,  background etc...) and that's natural in many cases

Sat is trying to appeal to those in category 3, and despite what we know about him, what he is doing might actually be helpful......

Getting Dhoraso to lecture to hindu students to appeal to the indian community in Trinidad is fine.....

People not trying to hear this little bit of sense, boss. But, if the shoe was on a different foot, and the team was made up of 23 Birchalls or 23 Dhorasoos, I wonder how many would oppose a visit by somebody black.

Here's the problem yuh can't please everybody,but sats approach was wrong with obvious reasons,one being race.

The ideal situation and there's none really,but maybe an overseas player as one suggested a pele or maybe a hugo sanchez or someone local like alvin corneal together with bobby sookram so as to appeal to all sides and by the way how do you think the chinese asian population feel about all of this........food for thought. 

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2006, 08:38:13 AM »
the man ain't innovative he wants my tax dollars to be paid the trip. It is the gov't he wants to fund this trip.

Ent ... i agree with the rest ah sentiments ....Sat  ... hull yuh arse .. bring one ah de fellas from de team ... wha happen tuih bringing a red man like Edwards ... or ah dougla like Shaka ... but ah know yuh ani't go ask Jack ... buh say wah ....we go douglarize dey world ... dulahin ... whey meh dulahin
Snake in de balliser

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2006, 10:10:40 AM »

She eh talk the truth....doh defend them kinda idiot statements.......who is the white man ? I guess all white people think the same then....and so what if the white man lumps all non-whites into the same category...even if that were true, why should that affect the way you define yourself ?....steeuppss !! I eh look fuh yuh there at all. You know better.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 12:00:30 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2006, 10:29:02 AM »

Let him be.

[/quote

Toches I glad for you if you let other ppl's ignorance dictate how you think.

U keep saying "we," so I assume you are Indian.

You gong to tell Indians born abroad who speak the language, live the culture that they are not Indian. Well the ignorance of a few Indians will not decide that matter.

Now natinality and race are different and it depends on how YOU live your lifestyle. My Grandparents lived a completely Indian lifestyle and  nobody from India could tell them they weren't Indian.Now, I have always accepted that I am Indo-Trinidadian. Impossible just to be one. When Indians argue and tell me I am Indian and not Trinidadian. I usually just ignore them. It get so bad that in Taxis in Toronto, I just tell them I am African to shut them up. I obviously look Inidan, but ah just fed up of dem telling me I am Indian and not Trini. Soemtimes if ah not in de mood, I is tell dem one time my tribe is Mumbasi.  :)

So you meet Indians who say we are not Indian. And I meet Indians who argue that we are. ;D

Backward ass Indians will not dictate who I am or my lifestyle.

What is get me is the Indians who live a comepletely Trini lifestyle, never visit India and will pay thousands for a Carnival costume, telling ppl that they  are not Trini but "Indian."

Peace,
VB

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 09, 2006, 11:39:33 AM »

[
b]In the eyes of the white man we all black like d ace of spades[/b]...

Why is this statement even necessary? Is the white man God? Who cares what's in his eyes?

.......Being Indian means you are born in India...you are getting confused between Nationality and Race....we dont consider how I look as a race

even the Indian born in India can be wrong about the definition of "race"

When yuh think about it the man was absolutely correct......being a Indian, is not how you look is where you were born[/b

This makes no sense whatsoever.

It doesn't matter whether Indians in Trini are accepted by Indians in India...the Trindians are still Indians.

Indians in India have major "acceptance" problems with each other so who cares if they don't accept Trinidad and Tobago Indians or Guyana Indians or Fiji Indians or British Indians or South African Indians or Kenyan Indians or Singapore Indians(all these countries have substantial Indian populations) the fact remains they are ALL still Indians.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 11:42:05 AM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 09, 2006, 11:51:04 AM »
Thanks Pointman,

ah glad somebody could understand dat.

VB

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2006, 04:10:18 PM »
But, if the shoe was on a different foot, and the team was made up of 23 Birchalls or 23 Dhorasoos, I wonder how many would oppose a visit by somebody black.

yuh have to realize that people in here have a one track way of thinking.
i ask ah question like what yuh ask above and the response ah get was that is a ah fictitious scenario and it will never happen. lol
but they beat round the bush and still avoided answering the question cause they know they is use that "chip on their shoulder" only when it serves them.

btw Palos and TT..if allyuh interested in going back home..lemme hook allyuh up with some fresh meat from the Mainland down in Villa Capri  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #108 on: July 09, 2006, 07:37:23 PM »
But, if the shoe was on a different foot, and the team was made up of 23 Birchalls or 23 Dhorasoos, I wonder how many would oppose a visit by somebody black.

yuh have to realize that people in here have a one track way of thinking.
i ask ah question like what yuh ask above and the response ah get was that is a ah fictitious scenario and it will never happen. lol
but they beat round the bush and still avoided answering the question cause they know they is use that "chip on their shoulder" only when it serves them.

btw Palos and TT..if allyuh interested in going back home..lemme hook allyuh up with some fresh meat from the Mainland down in Villa Capri  ;D

Listen anh...my first copusin name Ramkerrysingh...yuh might know him he is ah lawyer!

Me eh in dis race shit at all, I cyar stand it, so whenever Sat open he mouth all I does hear is shit!

f**k Sat!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 09, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »
i say bring zidane to inspire players who cant head at all..zidane score ah wicked header against Brazil in de 98 final, he nearly score again today but Buffon pull off ah wicked save and if that was not enough proof, he show materazzi that when it comes to using his head he is ah boss.

on ah serious note. if Sat willing to sponsor Dhorasoo to inspre Indians let him do as he pleases.  True the soca warriors should inspire all trinis whether they are indian, african, chinee, etc. but if Sat feel indians need an Indian role model then so be it.  Sat is known for his racist comments in the past but I am not seeing any harm in Dhorasoo coming.  Even if this is an attempt by Sat to divide the country along race lines, at the end of the day if Vishnu Lalbeharrysingh turn out be a good keeper like Shaka and Pradeep Sunil Rampartap turn out to be a goalscorer like Stern then all is good because they will be representing Trinindad and not India.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #110 on: July 09, 2006, 09:05:53 PM »
i say bring zidane to inspire players who cant head at all..zidane score ah wicked header against Brazil in de 98 final, he nearly score again today but Buffon pull off ah wicked save and if that was not enough proof, he show materazzi that when it comes to using his head he is ah boss.

on ah serious note. if Sat willing to sponsor Dhorasoo to inspre Indians let him do as he pleases.  True the soca warriors should inspire all trinis whether they are indian, african, chinee, etc. but if Sat feel indians need an Indian role model then so be it.  Sat is known for his racist comments in the past but I am not seeing any harm in Dhorasoo coming.  Even if this is an attempt by Sat to divide the country along race lines, at the end of the day if Vishnu Lalbeharrysingh turn out be a good keeper like Shaka and Pradeep Sunil Rampartap turn out to be a goalscorer like Stern then all is good because they will be representing Trinindad and not India.

ah cud hear de commentator now ...'an it's Vishu Sukdat ,dong de left side beats one beats two,passes to Pulbartie Toontoon he stumbles but still manage to play ah thru pass to Harrypaul Boomsiesingh who slips his defender and shoots and scores.......... GOOOAL !!!!'

IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 09, 2006, 09:48:12 PM »
Maybe daiz why them men doh try out cause of there names,to funny and won"t be accepted.Maybe a
foreigner will inspire them.Just like Mandela asked Lara to be a speaker for  kids in South Africa,now they
can"t keep them outta the side.Even tho South Africa had a great team,which should have been an enought inspiration.

Offline skatetackle

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 09, 2006, 09:50:31 PM »
Beris.... you talking shit!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #113 on: July 09, 2006, 09:55:36 PM »

Tanx for pointing that out,I thought I was making ah serious comment.. ....you smart boy !!
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

truetrini

« Reply #114 on: July 09, 2006, 10:23:05 PM »

Tanx for pointing that out,I thought I was making ah serious comment.. ....you smart boy !!

But why yuh had tuh call man name like boomsiesingh?  Sukdat and toontoon?

Me eh find dat shit funny at all.

allyuh does take ting too far boy.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 09, 2006, 10:45:41 PM »

But why yuh had tuh call man name like boomsiesingh?  Sukdat and toontoon?

Me eh find dat shit funny at all.

allyuh does take ting too far boy.

to each his own if you and hooever eh find it funny daiz all yuh .... you want to take Sat serious? lighten up dread !!

P.S ......At least I spell Boomsiesingh and Toontoon with capital letters ,you eh even give dem dah respect.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 11:22:23 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #116 on: July 10, 2006, 04:45:03 AM »

ah cud hear de commentator now ...'an it's Vishu Sukdat ,dong de left side beats one beats two,passes to Pulbartie Toontoon he stumbles but still manage to play ah thru pass to Harrypaul Boomsiesingh who slips his defender and shoots and scores.......... GOOOAL !!!!'

Berris yuh talking ah pack ah horsedung as usual
so yuh admitting it might have an all Trini-Indian side in the future or what?
ah thought yuh said that will never happan and yuh dont mess with fictitious scenarios in another thread?..steups
and like yuh pull them name outta thin air too..all them name yuh make up degrading and yuh know it..at least yuh coulda say more popular names like Singh and Maharaj.
as ah said before..allyuh is only use things when it suits allyuh..steups
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline skatetackle

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 10, 2006, 07:47:43 AM »
Yo Berris, you know your "Real" family name or what? I done with that and I figure I smarter than you anyway.....lol

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 10, 2006, 08:12:55 AM »
Berris yah nah easy you know lol,any ways he say he was just kixing.Any ways going on vacation laters ppl.  :beermug:

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 10, 2006, 09:08:40 AM »

Berris yuh talking ah pack ah horsedung as usual
so yuh admitting it might have an all Trini-Indian side in the future or what?
ah thought yuh said that will never happan and yuh dont mess with fictitious scenarios in another thread?..steups
and like yuh pull them name outta thin air too..all them name yuh make up degrading and yuh know it..at least yuh coulda say more popular names like Singh and Maharaj.
as ah said before..allyuh is only use things when it suits allyuh..steups

Feliziano you looking for ole talk oh wha?.How you come up wid 'I admitting it might have an all Trini Indian side in the future ' by my post ,beats me.
My post was meant strictly for humour and nothing else,no comparison to any other post or anyone just humour and if anyone,especially you Feliaziano, want's to read between the lines and add 2 and 2 and come up wid 5 then feel free buh doh expect me to explain nuttin as far as I concern it is just humour .If you eh find it funny den doh laugh buh doh try and tell me what I really mean,I know exactly what I said.

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 09:15:24 AM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>