April 19, 2024, 01:49:26 PM

Author Topic: Ronaldo was cheated!!!!  (Read 8009 times)

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Ronaldo was cheated!!!!
« on: July 07, 2006, 05:35:11 PM »
Podoloski over Ronaldo.  What hogwash.  Ronaldo with the possible exception of Robben and Ribery was the best winger on show at the WC.  He also was the most dangerous player in the semifinal.  His only crime was that England had to have a scapegoat to excuse their abject failure.  He joins the list of Urs Meier and SImeone as scapegoats for enland's utter ordariness

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldo was cheated!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 05:37:39 PM »
Podoloski over Ronaldo.  What hogwash.  Ronaldo with the possible exception of Robben and Ribery was the best winger on show at the WC.  He also was the most dangerous player in the semifinal.  His only crime was that England had to have a scapegoat to excuse their abject failure.  He joins the list of Urs Meier and SImeone as scapegoats for enland's utter ordariness

It's got nothing to do with England, so I know we are the cause of all evil, but you can't blame this on us. FIFA said his "Antics" went against him. I suspect the fact he isn't german also had something to do with it ::)

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2006, 05:38:36 PM »
wut u talkin about they wanted fair play aswell..he try to get his friend sent off.. he crowd the ref...he dive..he dive....he dive...

im sure they picked podolski as it was a german who picked it..

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2006, 05:40:22 PM »
he try to get his friend sent off.. he crowd the ref

You back with this stupidness again?  Lawd.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2006, 05:44:31 PM »
well its true he did. i aint blaming him but its true. u cant make out he did nothing..thats wot i mean 2 say

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2006, 05:47:14 PM »
well its true he did. i aint blaming him but its true. u cant make out he did nothing..thats wot i mean 2 say

Was he the only one to appraoch the ref? NO!
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 05:48:28 PM »
Do you know stupid that sounds.  He crowd the ref, he dives and got his friend sent off.  You clearly have not been watching THIS wc.  Ronaldo, not only was the young player of the WC but with the exception of Zidane, CRonaldo is in the frame for best player in the WC and certainly should be an all-tournament selection.

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2006, 05:49:27 PM »
wut u talkin about they wanted fair play aswell..he try to get his friend sent off.. he crowd the ref...he dive..he dive....he dive...

Rooney fack up him selt, nobody else.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2006, 05:54:22 PM »
oh FFS we aint talkin about rooney we talkin about ronaldo..and u aint ment to crowd the ref at all.. and i never saw podolski do that.
and he did dive dive dive

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2006, 05:57:17 PM »
 :yapping: :waiting:

Ronaldo has only got himself to blame.

Forget Rooney. How many times did ronaldo fall over against France. It was getting embarrassing. FIFA have said his antics went against him in their selection.

Build a bridge guys, get over it. Ronaldo not winning young player of the tournament has nothing to do with the English.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2006, 06:16:31 PM »

what about his other friend and team mate who rolling in pain because his other friend stamp him in the balls.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2006, 06:21:06 PM »
i dont care what reason they give.  everybody knows that podolski and nobody else could hold a light to CRonaldo.  I am the biggest Manu supporter in the world and i just hope they dont sell him or more probably Ronaldo wants to leave.  That kid with Lionel Messi is the most mesmerizing young talent in the world - Rooney included.  However, there is nothing i hate in the world more than injustice.  Hatred of that kid is pure jealousy.  Jealousy of his pretty boy loooks and his  skills.  Who wasnt diving and calling for bogus penalty this WC.  Where was the outrage when Sancho hair was pulled by Crouch.  WHy is Crouch not hounded and call a cheat?

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2006, 06:22:14 PM »

what about his other friend and team mate who rolling in pain because his other friend stamp him in the balls.

we not tlakin about them ..only ronaldo.

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2006, 06:28:45 PM »
Small Mag,

Let me give you a little history lesson

'02 WC - Brazil 2 Eng. 1 - England loses to Ronaldinho "freak" goal.  Denying R the credit for chipping Seaman from 30 yards.  Wasn't sublime skill was a fluke.

'04 EC - Portugal win on penalties - Because foreign referee disallows Sol Campbell "perfectly good" goal.

'06 WC - Ronaldo set up Rooney.  Even they couldnt come up with an excuse fo the penalties.

Spot a trend?

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2006, 06:30:03 PM »
i dont care what reason they give.  everybody knows that podolski and nobody else could hold a light to CRonaldo.  I am the biggest Manu supporter in the world and i just hope they dont sell him or more probably Ronaldo wants to leave.  That kid with Lionel Messi is the most mesmerizing young talent in the world - Rooney included.  However, there is nothing i hate in the world more than injustice.  Hatred of that kid is pure jealousy.  Jealousy of his pretty boy loooks and his  skills.  Who wasnt diving and calling for bogus penalty this WC.  Where was the outrage when Sancho hair was pulled by Crouch.  WHy is Crouch not hounded and call a cheat?

Check this out. lol

http://www.ihateronaldo.com/

Ronaldo has a lot of skills, but I would have voted for the German fella as the Best Young Player.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2006, 06:32:31 PM »

we not tlakin about them ..only ronaldo.

Well you have to take the entire situation into consideration...not just one person. So you can't talk about Ronaldo without talking about Rooney stamping on the man's balls and the other Portugal players who also noticed the foul and crowded the ref. Rooney being sent off was not Ronaldo's fault.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2006, 06:34:30 PM »
Small Mag,

Let me give you a little history lesson

'02 WC - Brazil 2 Eng. 1 - England loses to Ronaldinho "freak" goal.  Denying R the credit for chipping Seaman from 30 yards.  Wasn't sublime skill was a fluke.

'04 EC - Portugal win on penalties - Because foreign referee disallows Sol Campbell "perfectly good" goal.

'06 WC - Ronaldo set up Rooney.  Even they couldnt come up with an excuse fo the penalties.

Spot a trend?

it was a freak..but good goal..
and seaman cant stand on his line

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2006, 06:37:22 PM »
Ah mention this youth name a few time before. Does anyone have an opinion on Sulley Muntari?
Live large and prosper!

Offline SweetParkie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 07:29:08 PM »

Check this out. lol

http://www.ihateronaldo.com/

Ronaldo has a lot of skills, but I would have voted for the German fella as the Best Young Player.

I found this site funny, but I dont agree with it. I think he played a good game, and everyone dive at somw point even Henry in that last game!
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy!

Trinidadians unite and respect each other!!!

Offline Eh!

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2006, 10:03:20 PM »
I quickly gettin real sick of Ronaldo. It was excitin to see all he tricks at first, but when yuh bussin flick and ting with no opposition within 15 yards of yuh it is just over-kill... or Wise-esque.  Doh talk for the divin!.. but I'll admit he was far from the only player guilty of that in this cup.  Fantastic talent, choopid too bad!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2006, 11:19:17 PM »
                                                                                              I agree with you,he was the most entertaining youngster at the wc,i also said he would of been in a post before the wc started.

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2006, 11:41:19 PM »
Ronaldo is balls, looks like a 'fairy' and loves to act. He's in the wrong sport. Nothing for him and nothing for Portugal the hollywood crew.
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2006, 03:51:42 AM »
Ronaldo is balls, looks like a 'fairy' and loves to act. He's in the wrong sport. Nothing for him and nothing for Portugal the hollywood crew.

lol :rotfl:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2006, 07:53:38 AM »

You think Ronaldo give a damn about winning that award.

Podolski and Ronaldo going at it today.....both looking for a WC medal.

In any case all the diving rightly count against him.  I hope the refs dish out some yellow cards for diving if they come with that nonsense today and tomorrow.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2006, 09:34:15 AM »
Yeah i still dont get why the ref in the portugal france game didnt giv out no cards for diving

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2006, 09:39:36 AM »
My vote...ah know it doh count ;D...was for Podolski, he will be a fantastic player.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2006, 10:45:07 AM »
People dissing Ronaldo because of more and more sh!t. Notice is only English supporters....the WORST kind.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 10:46:53 AM by shivadee »

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »

Podolski deserved it.  Goals win matches and he scored goals and Germany won matches

He himself scored 3 goals and this helped Germany score 11 goals in 6 games. Germany was very impressive...they played very good.

That vote to me was a no brainer. It had nothing to do with Podolski playing for Germany. The fella stepped up. Ronaldo played good but like ah said Goals win matches.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2006, 01:45:58 PM »
I remember after Bush won a 2nd term in the White House, a British paper having the headline "How can 100 million Americans be this stupid?" which I thought was appropos, and a classic.  But now, I feel to write a similar one about this Christiano Ronaldo thing....it can't just be Brits in the stands for the last 2 games since the ENGLAND game booing/whistling him.  To me he has been one of the most exciting players in the whole damn WC - way more than men with twice the hype and salary.  This young talent is being booed/whistled at every time he touches the ball now. Why, because "he got Rooney sent off" Come on.  Even if so, SO FRICKIN' WHAT?

Does everyone believe that?  Even after the ref said otherwise and his own coach say he probably deserved it?  Let it go already...."How can so called knowledgeable football fans be this ignorant?"

WHY? ???
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 01:50:53 PM by atoboldon »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline shivadee

• Full Warrior
  • There is only ONE number 7. And its worn in Trini
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2006, 01:48:42 PM »
straight up?
they uneducated
they have a sub par life
they jealous
they stupid

you cant expect more from any of them. Its called SORE LOOSER syndrome. They go be talking about it years from now, get nowhere further in THEIR life, not have ANY effect on the game or team they are supporting, and it ammounts to nothing. Still they think they make sense.

1]; } ?>