April 19, 2024, 10:48:45 PM

Author Topic: Ronaldo was cheated!!!!  (Read 8015 times)

Offline SweetParkie

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldo was cheated!!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2006, 01:51:14 PM »
i dont care what reason they give.  everybody knows that podolski and nobody else could hold a light to CRonaldo.  I am the biggest Manu supporter in the world and i just hope they dont sell him or more probably Ronaldo wants to leave.  That kid with Lionel Messi is the most mesmerizing young talent in the world - Rooney included.  However, there is nothing i hate in the world more than injustice.  Hatred of that kid is pure jealousy.  Jealousy of his pretty boy loooks and his  skills.  Who wasnt diving and calling for bogus penalty this WC.  Where was the outrage when Sancho hair was pulled by Crouch.  WHy is Crouch not hounded and call a cheat?

Check this out. lol

http://www.ihateronaldo.com/

Ronaldo has a lot of skills, but I would have voted for the German fella as the Best Young Player.

cannot get on the site anymore...like they shut it down! :rotfl:
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy!

Trinidadians unite and respect each other!!!

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2006, 03:33:08 PM »
The German deserve it.Good performances,goals and fair play.He completed all the prerequisits.Ronaldo didn´t complete all.Plain and simple to give an example to all up and coming starlets its a good and principled decision.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2006, 04:05:08 PM »

You think Ronaldo give a damn about winning that award.

Podolski and Ronaldo going at it today.....both looking for a WC medal.

In any case all the diving rightly count against him.  I hope the refs dish out some yellow cards for diving if they come with that nonsense today and tomorrow.

well Podolski had a much better game than Ronaldo...if dis game was to decide the winner Podolski win outright.

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2006, 04:34:10 PM »
it can't just be Brits in the stands for the last 2 games since the ENGLAND game booing/whistling him.

you Jamaicans is stoopid  :P

Offline dctrini1

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 08:49:05 PM »
RONALDO IS OVERATED. He's a very talented player but most of his play amounted to nothing. he doesn't score goals, doesn't create many clear chances and does not have the ability to take over a game. tw years ago he looked a lot beter at the Euro tournament but since moving to ManU has not really grown as a player. Now I'm not saying that he may not turn out to be a great player down the road but he definitely was not the best "ALL ROUND" Young Player of the World Cup in my opinion.

Ribery started slow but has had a bigger impact.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 09:24:59 PM »
it can't just be Brits in the stands for the last 2 games since the ENGLAND game booing/whistling him.

you Jamaicans is stoopid  :P

Touche.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2006, 06:28:16 AM »
straight up?
they uneducated
they have a sub par life
they jealous
they stupid

you cant expect more from any of them. Its called SORE LOOSER syndrome. They go be talking about it years from now, get nowhere further in THEIR life, not have ANY effect on the game or team they are supporting, and it ammounts to nothing. Still they think they make sense.

im sure de whole stadium in germany last nite wasnt england fans

1]; } ?>