March 29, 2024, 01:53:52 AM

Author Topic: CONCACAF’s road to FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007 begins next week  (Read 7096 times)

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
Re: CONCACAF’s road to FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007 begins next week
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2006, 06:09:49 PM »
I say Canada for the 2018 WC... nuff time to fix up dem stadium :beermug: :beermug:

Luv up the Culture
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline ttbecks

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2006, 07:58:00 PM »
hopefully me and doublet750 wud b runnin at ppl in dat stadium nex year..with the ttff badge by my heart  :beermug:   :D
tandt i salute you

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2006, 07:39:33 AM »
hopefully me and doublet750 wud b runnin at ppl in dat stadium nex year..with the ttff badge by my heart  :beermug:   :D

Well ah have meh tickets aready for the opening, the final and three games in between.  So ah hope to see you and the boys dere.

To keep you motivated, check the following link periodically.  This is a link to to a live web cam for the stadium.  So yuh can actually see the progress live.

Yuh need the following username and password.  This is public domain so yuh doh need to feel like yuh is a mako.

username: guest
password: guest

http://207.35.152.209/home/homeJ.html

This picture was captured this monring (Sunday July 23, 2006).  But ah doh see anybody working.

Yuh see the big windmill in the back?  Dat represetns the centre of the universe

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2006, 08:43:50 AM »

Well ah have meh tickets aready for the opening, the final and three games in between.  So ah hope to see you and the boys dere.

To keep you motivated, check the following link periodically.  This is a link to to a live web cam for the stadium.  So yuh can actually see the progress live.

Yuh need the following username and password.  This is public domain so yuh doh need to feel like yuh is a mako.

username: guest
password: guest

http://207.35.152.209/home/homeJ.html

This picture was captured this monring (Sunday July 23, 2006).  But ah doh see anybody working.

Yuh see the big windmill in the back?  Dat represetns the centre of the universe

well they need a day off yuh know
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2006, 09:29:35 PM »
still me and becks are watching and trying to make contact with the TTFF but once again it seems like the right people just giving you small talk and sticking with their old choices of fellas.....nothing wrong with keeping a core unit but what occurs when the fellas on the fringes are more than capable of performing???

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 10:17:11 AM »
UPDATE.....europes qualifiers are Austria ..Czech Republic SPain and Scotland.......top two of their group at the euro championships......they already have their squads and are regualrly practice and you can believe it has been for a while cause they had to prepare for the euro tournament and will keep the same core palyers and practice for the canada tourny...trinis let we get orgnaize

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2006, 12:22:05 PM »
still me and becks are watching and trying to make contact with the TTFF but once again it seems like the right people just giving you small talk and sticking with their old choices of fellas.....nothing wrong with keeping a core unit but what occurs when the fellas on the fringes are more than capable of performing???

they giving allyuh bullshit as usual
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 12:57:44 PM »

ttbecks and doublet750

Are you'll playing any exhibition games or training with any youth teams when you'll visit T&T?

Just wondring how the coaching staff will be able to see for themselves what you can offer other than recommendations from other people or video footage.  Might help if you'll alligned yourselves with one of the Pro League youth teams....even if is just for training or exhibition matches when you home on vacation.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 03:47:41 PM »
good advice dcs...i prolly could get a run with joe public youth team..my cousin plays therea and my other cousin owns the team .........however i spoke with someone isnde the TTFF and he has told me that nothing wil begin until end of august (screening that is) so what i sugest TTbecks and anyone else interested get fit fine tune your game and practice everyday like i intend to ......and sadly you have to finance your own way home and ill let you guys noe any more info when it arives.......prolly a financial burden to my parents but owrth the dream .....DCS that is a great idea you hav eput forth and now i shall amke efforts to see if i can allign myself with one of the pfl youth teams as you say so i keep up the training and such .

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 06:01:25 PM »
CONCACAF announce dates & venues for 2007 Under-20 Final Rounds

24.7.06 - CONCACAF announced next year’s dates and venues for the two Under-20 Final Round quadrangulars, taking place in Mexico and Panama, respectively, where four teams will progress to the FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007.
Group A of the 2007 CONCACAF U-20 Final Round will be held at the Estadio Rommel Fernández in Ciudad de Panamá from 17-21 January, while Mexico is staging Group B take runs from 21-25 February at Estadio Carlos González y González in Culiacán, Sinaloa.

The six teams joining Mexico and Panama in the final round will consist of; three teams emerging from Caribbean qualification; the winners from the two Central American Triangulars, and; the USA.

The top two squads from each of these groups will qualify to the FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007.

1]; } ?>