April 29, 2024, 07:31:47 AM

Author Topic: Ok, so world cup done  (Read 8049 times)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ok, so world cup done
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2006, 09:10:07 AM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause:Truetrini take win  :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Ah like them big but not that big !!!
But you your self from the time I hear Bertha I was running  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2006, 10:38:04 AM »
allyuh man have mother and sister boy? 

I hope all dem "true story" allyuh telling is really joke yes because if ah woman eh looking like she eh eat in days..den it look like she doh stand ah chance wid some ah allyuh on dis board.

Sad
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2006, 11:47:21 AM »
man i still laughing..only classics in here. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
dais one difference between man and woman. men does real take one for de team......always out with some gyul who in a state for de padnas...women does rarely do dat.......so dis is to all de wing men out there...who went out with ah monster..or as in true case ah baby whale fuh de padnas... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

if she was ha baby whale....nah....de visual too distressing.

Leh meh tell allyuh anooder true one about taking it fuh de team

Ah time ah dusssing out ah ting...she mango BIG fuh days...ah feel it was ah slack pack, anyway....in de middle ah pounding she mango (ah did mention it was BIg ent?, and deep?  it had tuh be ah calabash)  hear she nah..bold face, bold face....."YUh organ real small. and she steups."

I retorted:  Yeah is ah small organ, but if ah know ah going tuh be playing in Queens Hall ah woulda bring de school band or at least ah grand piano!"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
allyuh ah go get fired today today....

TT oh lord man, write ah damn book nah. I go buy it  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2006, 11:49:12 AM »
allyuh man have mother and sister boy? 

I hope all dem "true story" allyuh telling is really joke yes because if ah woman eh looking like she eh eat in days..den it look like she doh stand ah chance wid some ah allyuh on dis board.

Sad

Girl whether dey eat all dey days of dey year and more or ain't eating ah tall...dey still going and get poun in here

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2006, 12:52:34 PM »
Thai when alyuh like fat gul... well to each it's own! Them big gal love to eat yuh know. That is why yuh deal with thin thing with a nice lil body... ah lil pop corn and ah soda on the first date good fuh she... oh then yuh could do like one ah meh boys at dinner with ah thing when she kept on ordering one set ah food and not eating it all drinks and thing at this high class restaurant in Manhattan... he tell she he coming back he going to thee rest room and roll out and leave she with the bill to pay yes!  :rotfl:  :rotfl: LOL Be careful fellers... be careful!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 18, 2006, 03:06:39 PM »
it was clean is jes balckness every where she touch..if yuh do physics yuh know umbra and penumbra?  ell dais what it remind me of oui.

She went Holy Name too  hahahahahahahaha!

Buh hear nah...if yuh like dem big ting and dem...leh meh tell yuh about annoder fat girl ah did know.

Dey used tuh have ah dairy queen downtown POS...one time ah went dey with ah fat gilr name Yvette from diego...we went inde dairy queen and she order dis:

two slice ah apple pie with four scoops ah vanilla ice cream cover withsome raspberry sauce an piles ah chop up  nuts.

De girl serving she ask she if she want ah cherry on the top ?=   Hear Yvette:  Nah like yuh mad or wha is like yuh trying to mess up meh diet?

I had half ah meh banana slit coming out meh nose den.  LOL

and den there is dis:

A young woman was having a physical examination and was very embarrassed because of a weight problem. As she removed her last bit of clothing, she blushed.

"I'm so ashamed, and dirty Doctor," she said, "I guess I let myself go."

The physician was checking hers eyes and ears.

"Don't feel ashamed, Miss. You don't look that bad."

"Do you really think so, Doctor?" she asked.

The doctor held a tongue depressor in front of her face and said,

"Of course. Now just open your mouth and say moo." 

Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 18, 2006, 03:13:24 PM »
dais one difference between man and woman. men does real take one for de team......always out with some gyul who in a state for de padnas...women does rarely do dat.......so dis is to all de wing men out there...who went out with ah monster..or as in true case ah baby whale fuh de padnas... :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

nah dredlocks I have high standards...all the tings I ever dated looked like Miss Namibia. ;)

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: July 18, 2006, 10:54:18 PM »
talking about skinny girl and popcorn.

One time ah did take ah skinny half chinee ting tuh Roxy tuh see ah Brcue Lee movie.

Ah didn't know how tuh tackle she...so ah buy ah BIG popcord...bore ah hoe inde bottomg and stick meh gun in is and hold it in meh lap.

Well dis chinee ting was eating down de popcorn like it was chow mein eh..and ah only shifting in meh seat.

hear she when she eat down about half....mmmmm, ah didnt know yuh put butter on it.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 18, 2006, 11:14:28 PM »
talking about skinny girl and popcorn.

One time ah did take ah skinny half chinee ting tuh Roxy tuh see ah Brcue Lee movie.

Ah didn't know how tuh tackle she...so ah buy ah BIG popcord...bore ah hoe inde bottomg and stick meh gun in is and hold it in meh lap.

Well dis chinee ting was eating down de popcorn like it was chow mein eh..and ah only shifting in meh seat.

hear she when she eat down about half....mmmmm, ah didnt know yuh put butter on it.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
yuh have to much free time lmao  :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2006, 02:17:08 AM »

Is not only blind date that yuh does or used to get ketch.

Remember the days when yuh walk in ah party and de only light was ah bulb by de bar an de DJ had ah torchlight ?

Well nuff man ask man tuh dance an ah remember ah pardner well grooving with ah gyul tuh Marvin , Al, Isley Bros an ting, he real renting ah tile an ting, after ahwhile he ask de ting if she want something tuh drink an she say yes.
 So he invite her tuh the bar fuh ah drink ( tuh see she face properly) she say nah she ent want tuh go in de crowd. (clue ?)

Den he ask her if she want ah hops an ham , an she say she ent hungry. (clue?)

Den he start back the business well burying he tongue in the hoss mouth and ting.
 Eventually he tell he self is time to take the ting an fix up behind de abbattoir.

He say wen he see de ting outside de party under de street lights he tell heself that as long as nobody see him he goh still take de chook.
On de way to de abbattoir she get so comfortable with him she start tuh play wid she false teeth pushing it in an out in an out...........
Ah want de woman on de bass

truetrini

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 02:28:44 AM »
dat is why she wasn't hungry...nuff corn curls stick up behind dem false teeth!

hahahahaha

and he suck she tongue...oh geed!

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2006, 02:51:12 AM »

After dat time .. thank god for John Travolta an disco lights  ;D ;D

truetrini

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2006, 03:54:35 AM »

still boy, ah remember real wining and grinding on some Gremlins oui.

Dem funky strobe lights and disco lights doh do nutten to compensate fuh de liquor in yuh system.

i remember real loving up ah ting in ah fete and de next day when ah meet she tuh go see ah movie...ah wanted to know why dis goat was following meh around....she was only missing ah tail..ah swear she was ah ram goat...she even had horns..or some boney protrusions coming out she forrid!

Tears oui...dem disco lights and rum!!!!!!!!!!

Rum is de very best beauty aid sah!  It does make all woman look like Penny!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2006, 08:27:55 AM »
allyuh men ent have no wuk or what :rotfl: :rotfl:

this is real idleness :rotfl:

this topic gone from some sweet, sweet oman in a beauty pagent to war stories of ugly, fat tings ::) :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 08:29:52 AM by Pointman »

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2006, 10:31:34 AM »

Dem funky strobe lights and disco lights doh do nutten to compensate fuh de liquor in yuh system.

i remember real loving up ah ting in ah fete and de next day when ah meet she tuh go see ah movie...ah wanted to know why dis goat was following meh around....she was only missing ah tail..ah swear she was ah ram goat...she even had horns..or some boney protrusions coming out she forrid!

Paps that is so true! You be in them dance and them thing be looking reale nice in thee club..so yuh geh thee phone number and thing nah... then the next day you meet them is like yuh geh ah bull yes... yuh only want to run away from them!  :rotfl:Yuh be like oh geed...did I even dance with you last night? That is what VAt 19 rum does do to people! :rotfl: :rotfl: Rum does make them ah she-man look like Hally Berry yes! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2006, 12:56:04 AM »

Paps that is so true! You be in them dance and them thing be looking reale nice in thee club..so yuh geh thee phone number and thing nah... then the next day you meet them is like yuh geh ah bull yes... yuh only want to run away from them!  :rotfl:Yuh be like oh geed...did I even dance with you last night? That is what VAt 19 rum does do to people! :rotfl: :rotfl: Rum does make them ah she-man look like Hally Berry yes! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mih pardner had ah name for it " Gazool induced matapele loving"
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 12:58:27 AM by fishs »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2006, 09:41:03 PM »

if she was ha baby whale....nah....de visual too distressing.

Leh meh tell allyuh anooder true one about taking it fuh de team

Ah time ah dusssing out ah ting...she mango BIG fuh days...ah feel it was ah slack pack, anyway....in de middle ah pounding she mango (ah did mention it was BIg ent?, and deep?  it had tuh be ah calabash)  hear she nah..bold face, bold face....."YUh organ real small. and she steups."

I retorted:  Yeah is ah small organ, but if ah know ah going tuh be playing in Queens Hall ah woulda bring de school band or at least ah grand piano!"

i impressed you coulda think up a stink comeback so while doing de monkey dance!

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2006, 07:29:37 AM »
dey might be talented..buh doh get hook up with dem on no blind date at all at all.

hear dis true story:

One time meh pardner name Ian..we was in de USA Navy together eh.  Tell me ah have tuh take one fuh de team....he say full metal jacket..so ah say ok breds...

anyway he set me up on de phone with ah ting...well ah should ah know better because she tell me she name Bertha.   Clue #1

We talk on de phone fuh about 3 days...what ah sexy voice she coulda take nuff man money on de 1-900 calls...sexyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Ah make ah plan tuh meet she at Chesapeake Square Mall in Chesapeake VA.   in de Red Lobster fuh 7 pm one Friday nite.

We talk and she tell meh she full fighured..well me eh know wha dat did mean..I thhinking big tot tots...oh God I thinking......I in heaven dey.

well dat was clue #2

Anyways ah tell she ah go be at de bar. drinikng ah Italian Magarita and ah go be wearing ah blue shirt with ah black jeans.

She say she wearing ah purple dress...Clue #3!

Anyways I in de bar drinking meh Magarita and telling de barman ah feel ah go get lucky.  He giving meh all kinda high five and ting.

Well at de prescribed meeting time, de front door open and like in dem old western when de bad man walk in de saloon....everybody stop talking...and start staring...it feel like even de music did dtop playing...ah coulda hear meh heart beating in meh ears...in wlak Bertha...BIG Bertha!

Oh gard...in she purple dress with two small arms...looking like ah damn Chocolate Barney!  De woman, de ting point at meh and start tuh walk towrads me..de bar man laffing so hard he say he have tuh pee.

Steups.

we gorn tuh sit by de table and she order ah shrimps platter and I order one too.

ah eh lying she on she 3rd shrimps platter and I still on meh first one.

Ah swear she plate had floral decorations on it when she start to grub...when she done de plate was pure white,,,,,!  No Lie!

She looking at meh plate and point at de breaded shrimp and ask meh if ah plan to eat dat!

Ah tell she no..and she start tuh eat dem......steups.....everytime somebody walk in de place ah ducking and reading de dessert menu hiding meh face.

Hear Bertha:  "It's not my fault that i am a BIT big boned you know,"  (I thinking fat no arse, she calling dat BIG BONED!)

Its a problem with my glands. (I thinking is not yuh glands is yuh hands, anything yuh get yuh hands on yuh does shovel dong yuh mout)

She tell meh dat she had ah wonderful date and she cyar wait tuh go out with meh again.  ah tell she ah was deploying overseas fuh 6 months and ah go call she when ah come back from de cruise.

She was smelling fresh, fresh fresh like ah slice ah carite.

Ah cuss out meh fren Ian..tuh dis day ah does remind he arse about dat one!

Rastaman ah could hook yuh up breds!

aaaawww lorse !! ah get a good laugh for meh Friday. That is something yuh's only see in de movies....hard luck dey TT..

Anytime a ting too big to at least keep in yuh phone as a 3am drunk dial, then yuh know she in a mess... ;D
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2006, 08:29:50 AM »

Well at de prescribed meeting time, de front door open and like in dem old western when de bad man walk in de saloon....everybody stop talking...and start staring...it feel like even de music did dtop playing...ah coulda hear meh heart beating in meh ears...in wlak Bertha...BIG Bertha!

Remember this song

WHEN BERTHA BUTT DID HER TING SHE STARTED THE BERTHA BUTT BOOGEY !

BUM BUM BUBBA DUM BUM BUBBA DUM BUBBA DUM.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oohhh llawwdd yuh bring back ah oldie there yes! Do you believe I have this record. JIMMY CASTOR BUNCH, one of the pioneers of today's Rap and Hip Hop

Allyuh dating yuhself real good.

The party was jumpin' when Bertha got off o' her stump,
The whistles were blowin' and everybody did the "Bump".
But all the time Bertha had been workin' on her goodie,
Now folks call it "The Bertha Butt Boogie".

When Bertha Butt did her goodie,
She started "The Bertha Butt Boogie".
No question.

When Bertha got movin' her hips were hummin' in the wind,
The ground started shakin' - no grass grew where she'd been!
The music was poppin', the crowd had formed a ring,
Her sisters yelled, "Boogie, Bertha, do your thing!".

Uh, for your information, Bertha had three sisters,
Betty Butt, Bella Butt and Bathsheba Butt.

I said no question.

Hey, Leroy, get away from that woman!
The boy'll never learn!
Uh-oh, here comes the Troglodyte!
Troglodyte: "Come here, sock it to me!"

Bertha stood back and yelled, "Betty, Bella, Bathsheba!"
And the Butt Sisters backed her up when she yelled, "I need ya!".
The Troglodyte, Leroy, Luther and the Butt Sisters all knew
That "The Bertha Butt Boogie" was now the thing to do.

No question.

Bertha: "I'll sock it ya, daddy!"
Troglodyte: "Me like, me like! Come here, woman, woman!"
Leroy: "Yo' mama, I'm calling you, man!"
Troglodyte: "Yeah - the Boogie!"

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

1]; } ?>