April 29, 2024, 05:41:38 AM

Author Topic: Wah I see  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Wah I see
« on: June 10, 2005, 05:47:15 PM »
Fellas I just watch the game....I ent no expert....but the way it looks to me...is...We need a keeper, a midfielder and a forward...NOT A STRIKER A FORWARD .....In my opinion Yorke should be the forward or the midfielder.....He should not be up there with Stern....We only ned on of them kind of players up they....

We don't have the mid field that could make good use of STERn and Yorke together...simple as that....We have a middle that need men that could chase a ball down and beat a man an shoot.

In my opinion let Stern sit down,  Sell Mr. Warner house and bring Latas back....

Could you believe that we eh make 1 serious run down the line?  Lord FADDA!!!  I know everybody saying good game an thing but we in trouble say.  If we play Mexico again tomorrow, you think we would have a better chance?  Not with that team sah and tomorrow is USA

Tactically 100% improvement....Creatively..10% and ah being generous...

PLEASE PLEASE Mr. BEENIE. find us a forward

In addition if we hold Mexico with only a defence wah go happen when we mid field organize?

regards
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Wah I see
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 05:50:58 PM »
Well Preacher... yuh know how much times I bawling for Carlos and Theobald to burst past they marker and blaze down to the byline... instead they knockin square passes or crossing from deep... one can only guess that they was playin to instructions...

so lewee just sit back and watch de development of a team
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 05:56:54 PM »
Yeah FF I cyah understand that THeo and dem have space down the line and them fellas choosing to back down.  We eh have nobody in we club teams that aggressive?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 05:57:56 PM »
Well Preacher... yuh know how much times I bawling for Carlos and Theobald to burst past they marker and blaze down to the byline... instead they knockin square passes or crossing from deep...

stern find the exact same thing as youand quarrel with carlos for dat, but carlos knew that if he go down sideline and anybody lose the ball, mexico woulda get a good chance at goal.  daiz why it was supposed to be stern makin them runs...but he need to get fit (big up stern regardless!!!), what we need is a man who could run fast - somebody go and train darren brown to cross ball dey!

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 06:04:20 PM »
Killer these fellas ha me freigthen yes.  I don't think that man realize that with some small fixes we in the World Cup quarter finals.....Beeenie is a real coach and he understand small fixes.  He done fix the back now we have to fix the rest....Trust me if Stern ent showw up in the Gold Cup he should be indifinately benched....

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 07:05:37 PM »
I believe the fellas were playin to instructions..and as such did a good job. Keep in mind is ah World top 10 team yuh talk bout...at home. Beenie probably didn't feel confident with the fellas playin that kinda game. Is Mexico. At any point they could open the flood gates.

If we had the dead horse (since we beat he name so much) J. Samuel... That is his kinda game everyday all day. The fellas we have...have to work their way up to that. If they ever would.

But what we have at our disposal we have to plan with that team in mind.

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 03:41:44 PM »
Fellas I just watch the game....I ent no expert....but the way it looks to me...is...We need a keeper, a midfielder and a forward...NOT A STRIKER A FORWARD .....In my opinion Yorke should be the forward or the midfielder.....He should not be up there with Stern....We only ned on of them kind of players up they....

We don't have the mid field that could make good use of STERn and Yorke together...simple as that....We have a middle that need men that could chase a ball down and beat a man an shoot.

In my opinion let Stern sit down,  Sell Mr. Warner house and bring Latas back....

Could you believe that we eh make 1 serious run down the line?  Lord FADDA!!!  I know everybody saying good game an thing but we in trouble say.  If we play Mexico again tomorrow, you think we would have a better chance?  Not with that team sah and tomorrow is USA

Tactically 100% improvement....Creatively..10% and ah being generous...

PLEASE PLEASE Mr. BEENIE. find us a forward

In addition if we hold Mexico with only a defence wah go happen when we mid field organize?

regards

I agree with much of your post.

Stern should be counted as injured, at the moment, and put back on the team later.  I don't see how folks expect to reach Germany with Stern up front.     

Most of the teams in the hex have strikers.  We beat Panama true. BUt did you see Panama strikers in action against the US or Mexico.

Latas is not the answer.

The coach needs to do an intense search for the best combination of strikers. He should look at forwards in the pro-league teams.

1]; } ?>