April 27, 2024, 03:52:00 PM

Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo Thread.  (Read 129100 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo "Shut it Fergie and do the deal"
« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2008, 09:52:24 AM »
 ;D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2008, 09:58:04 AM »
:yawning:

Doh worry, a certain Chelski fan stated that United would not win another Champions League in the next 5 years.

In the same way that Chelsea have never won it at all?

Chelsea time coming.....Big Phil will see to that.

U mean in the same way he saw to Portugal winning the world cup and Euro?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »
so lets say CR7 makes an about U turn and says he want to stay..

would he still be a greasy face one-trick pony and all the other nice things you guys had to say about him?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2008, 10:02:10 AM »
nah.....i go feel real hate for he dread....i doh really want to see him play for ManUtd anymore.
Even if its the press just spreading propaganda....he coulda still come out and say he staying. So salts for he.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2008, 12:28:04 PM »
nah.....i go feel real hate for he dread....i doh really want to see him play for ManUtd anymore.
Even if its the press just spreading propaganda....he coulda still come out and say he staying. So salts for he.

Well said, he played to many damn games! So ah hope Fergie make him sweat. Giggsy for life is the name that will be always be on the back of my jersey and only the Umbro/Sharp one. No Nike or AIG for me.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 12:29:57 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2008, 12:36:15 PM »

thats exactly how i feel right now.......if he stays i think he'll be a distraction an we dont need that going into
training camp, i have ah feeling some of d players already feels betrayed by him
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »

Well said, he played to many damn games! So ah hope Fergie make him sweat. Giggsy for life is the name that will be always be on the back of my jersey and only the Umbro/Sharp one. No Nike or AIG for me.

thats exactly how i feel right now.......if he stays i think he'll be a distraction an we dont need that going into
training camp, i have ah feeling some of d players already feels betrayed by him

chow, before yuh take yuh break do meh ah favor please..

just catalogue these comments listed above for future reference..

i'll need to be retrieving these sentiments when ronaldo score 5 goals on the trot and giggsy, reddevils and sammy start wining low like dem clothespin gyul and dem..

oh and don't forget to pick up the cones too eh... ;D

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2008, 12:49:00 PM »
For Immediate Release

Mu HA HA has determined that ALL Man Boo Supporters should click on this link and press either of the RED BUTTONS to relieve all this tension associated with "Swan Dive Boy's" departure from their Dark Side Team.

this message is paid for by MU HA HA
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 03:38:00 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

giggsy11

« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2008, 12:59:10 PM »

chow, before yuh take yuh break do meh ah favor please..

just catalogue these comments listed above for future reference..

i'll need to be retrieving these sentiments when ronaldo score 5 goals on the trot and giggsy, reddevils and sammy start wining low like dem clothespin gyul and dem..

oh and don't forget to pick up the cones too eh... ;D

LOL! Omar, it will be a verrry interesting season. I was never a Fabregas fan but I respect him more than I ever will Ronaldo after he said what he said about Barca. Ronaldo is talented but does not have the balls to come out and say what is on his mind. I think people would have respected him even if he had said he did not want to stay at United. But he comes off as a coward by keeping all the specualtions going about where he will be playing. If he continues to play for United, he will get a lot of stick until he comes out and admit that how he conducted himself was classless. if he scores goals to help United win games so be it, but he will not be as popular as Rooney, Tevez, Giggsy, Scholes, Rio, Vida, Evra or any of those players who care about the shirt. Ronaldo is full of sh!te.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Terry: Ronaldo and United have 'peaked'
« Reply #459 on: August 13, 2008, 01:48:23 PM »
Terry: Ronaldo and United have 'peaked'

By Jon Carter

soccernet.com

Chelsea captain John Terry has suggested that Manchester United do not have the capacity to better last season's performances and that the double winners have reached their peak.

GettyImages

Terry missed out on both trophies last season.

Having beaten the Blues to the Premier League title and the Champions League trophy, United are in good shape to mount another assault on both competitions, but while Terry insists Chelsea can only grow stronger he is adamant United - including their 42-goal hero Cristiano Ronaldo - are unable to rescale the heights of their remarkable double.

'I think Sir Alex realises we weren't too far away from United when they were at the very top of their game,' said the Blues skipper.

'I don't think United have another level to go to. They had a lot of players in their team who have been at the peak of their form for the last two years.

'Rio Ferdinand has been awesome for the last two years and Cristiano Ronaldo was unbelievable - I don't think you'll see that again.'

Ronaldo's stunning goal haul underpinned United's trophy bid and led to Real Madrid's summer pursuit of the Portuguese winger, but Terry is confident that Chelsea's new recruits can match the Red Devils this season.

'I think we can close the gap because Man Utd were at the very top of their game last season. I'm taking nothing away from them because they've been unbelievable over the past two years, but we've been very close to them and we had injuries and a change of manager.'

Terry has been impressed with Chelsea's business in the transfer window under new boss Luiz Felipe Scolari and believes a good start is key to wrestling the title from United.

'The new manager has come in and made a few changes. He's made some great signings. Deco looks awesome so I'm excited to see him play,'' he said.

'We need to start well and get off to a flyer, just keep winning.

'Man Utd have a few tough games early on. Liverpool have made some good signings and will be stronger this year. We need to focus.

'We have a good home record and if we can continue that and get off to a good start we'll be all right.''
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Terry: Ronaldo and United have 'peaked'
« Reply #460 on: August 13, 2008, 01:59:35 PM »
Go Drogba, go Chelsea. CLICK-CLICK.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 09:50:29 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: August 13, 2008, 02:09:05 PM »
Excuse me Terry...have you been practicing your penalty kicks?
well yes

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: August 13, 2008, 02:17:46 PM »
facking mind games again stueps  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #463 on: August 13, 2008, 03:23:05 PM »
Reports are the captain of the NEARLY MEN took time in between sobs to share this opinion. Somebody needs to break it to captain sob the trophy was never Chelski's  and that United just let them borrow it for two years. You own the thing when you have won it double figure times!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: August 13, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »
SM where yuh
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: August 13, 2008, 03:47:24 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well JT that wasnt too smart of you...now you are just going to get destroyed when you come OT even more than you would have....

Suicide watch for JT at Old Trafford.... 7/2 odds

Saw the reds at Luzhniki,
We won the cup and made it 3,
Believed in the man of destiny,
He goes by the name of John Terry,
John Terry, John Terry,
Mr Slip-up Penalty!

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: August 13, 2008, 06:34:32 PM »
Dis man talking????  Here comes the hater list for this season....SM start it up again, MANU TAKING EVERYTHING AGAIN

MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: August 13, 2008, 06:42:43 PM »
GLORY!! GLORY!! you wanker!! ::)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: August 13, 2008, 08:18:00 PM »
Terry Terry......... is because ah you ah had to throw away dem SX Valor..... but shut de hell up.... yuh practising dem penalties????

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: August 13, 2008, 08:46:09 PM »
Terry talking sense...

Ronaldo out for ah next month and then it go take him a next month or so to kick back into top gear.. Plus this is her swansong year and she studying Real Madrid next season.

Nani is a goat and would be better put to use for entertainment as a human halftime show.

If allyuh dont sign berbatov, then allyuh going with 2 forwards for the whole season, none of whom showing they could give yuh a 20 goal season despite all their remarkable qualities.

Fergie will want to sweat his boy Neville over Wes Brown (who prove himself last season) and it go hurt allyuh mark meh words.

Allyuh had Superman in allyuh side for the whole of last season and still scrape allyuh titles on the last day of the season and on 1 penalty kick slip.  This time chelsea had to deal with losing Mourinho, African Nations and injuries across the board.

If allyuh feel Man. United repeating this year then I have land in Florida to sell.

This is Chelsea season!!  :devil:

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: August 14, 2008, 11:13:00 AM »
Terry talking sense...

Ronaldo out for ah next month and then it go take him a next month or so to kick back into top gear.. Plus this is her swansong year and she studying Real Madrid next season.

Nani is a goat and would be better put to use for entertainment as a human halftime show.

If allyuh dont sign berbatov, then allyuh going with 2 forwards for the whole season, none of whom showing they could give yuh a 20 goal season despite all their remarkable qualities.

Fergie will want to sweat his boy Neville over Wes Brown (who prove himself last season) and it go hurt allyuh mark meh words.

Allyuh had Superman in allyuh side for the whole of last season and still scrape allyuh titles on the last day of the season and on 1 penalty kick slip.  This time chelsea had to deal with losing Mourinho, African Nations and injuries across the board.

If allyuh feel Man. United repeating this year then I have land in Florida to sell.

This is Chelsea season!!  :devil:

:devil:

while everyone was busy focusing on ronaldo, tevez scored 19 goals and rooney scored 19 or 18 as well........so keep focusing on ronaldo and see who kill allyuh this season very quitely.......and ask liverpool and arsenal how d same Nani you calling goat eat them up like grass last season........we have players to score you just study how you'll gonna stop them
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: August 14, 2008, 11:58:01 AM »
Ramos keen to keep Berbatov as Barca enter race

By Soccernet

Updated: August 14, 2008, 5:26 PM UK

Tottenham boss Juande Ramos has yet to decide if in-demand striker Dimitar Berbatov will start the first match of the season, and has claimed that he would love to see the player stay at White Hart Lane.
Sir Alex Ferguson

CliveRose/GettyImages

Berbatov: In demand

The Bulgarian's proposed move from Tottenham is expected to enter a crucial stage following suggestions that other clubs in Europe besides Manchester United are interested in the striker, with Barcelona reported to be close to making a bid.

United are currently working on a deal for Berbatov and Spurs' belief that Barcelona are also monitoring the 27-year-old could move negotiations along on the eve of the Premier League season.

At the moment, there has been no announcement of a fee being agreed between Spurs and United, and Berbatov has been training in London.

The Bulgaria striker has told officials he wants to leave White Hart Lane and is thought to be just one of the targets United are looking at.

Should the saga drag into the first week of the season, Spurs head coach Juande Ramos will make a late decision on whether Berbatov should feature against Middlesbrough at the Riverside.

'I will wait until the final training session and see how he is in training, that's when I will make a decision on that,' he said.

'He's an excellent pro, he's been working totally independently to anything that might be happening outside the football and any speculation has been dealt by his agent. He's just been getting on with things professionally in training.'

Ramos added: 'If you ask any manager, they always want their best players available - Dimitar is no different.

'He is a great player and is carrying himself superbly well through this and we want him to stay but if it is my personal opinion, I have no preference one way or another - you have to go with what is happening.

'He's our player, he is at our club and he is a fantastic player - it would be great for him to stay.'

dont think barca have a pray...seems like jus a matter of time b4 he moves to manu cause d way ramos begging there seems to me like berbatov leave already
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 12:00:07 PM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: August 14, 2008, 02:38:45 PM »
This coming from a man who folded under pressure and fell flat on his arse, blubbering away in front of a global audience when it became the his responsibility to win the European Cup for his side...What real captain he is.

Chelsea were coming out with this shit last summer and look what happened.

Season before last Essien came out and said that they were going to win the league by eight points...they finished in second spot.

If a United player had come out and said something similar to this, everyone on here would be up in arms...as it stands, the statement comes from a player who plays for a club which finished second best to United on TWO occasions...

Uniteds trophy haul last season speaks louder than Terry can.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: August 14, 2008, 04:39:22 PM »
I feel Nani will definitely do better this year....and next year may be as good as CRonaldo.
(Muslim)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: August 14, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »
I feel Nani will definitely do better this year....and next year may be as good as CRonaldo.
At what paying for hoes????

GO Chelsea!!!

giggsy11

« Reply #475 on: August 14, 2008, 08:41:14 PM »
United should try to pursue Rijkaard be Lord Wrigley's right hand man.

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: August 15, 2008, 06:30:08 AM »
Rooney has been passed fit for Sunday btw.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: August 15, 2008, 07:41:49 AM »
Keane's gut says Chelsea will pip Man Utd to title
By Soccernet

Roy Keane, the former Manchester United skipper and Old Trafford folk hero, has tipped Chelsea to prevent United from securing back-to-back Premier League titles.

On the eve of the new season the Sunderland manager has revealed his 'gut feeling' that Chelsea will prove to be too strong this term, not least because of the addition of new coach Luis Felipe Scolari, but also because United are lacking a striker.

United fans may wish to dismiss Keane's prophecy, but be warned: he got it right last year. Keane said: 'For me, it's Chelsea this year. I always felt that United would do it last year but I fancy Chelsea this time.'

Explaining his theory Keane added: 'There's no African Cup of Nations in January, they've got a new manager, they've bought one or two players and, for all the ups and downs, last year they still nearly nicked it.'

Last season Chelsea's title push was undermined by the departure of key squad players to the month-long African competition, including Michael Essien and Didier Drogba, while uncertainty over the future of then coach Avram Grant did not help.

'If United get a top striker in then they've got a chance. But my gut feeling this year would still be Chelsea,' says Keane who won seven Premier League titles with United between 1994 and 2003.

Manchester United do start the new season a little light in the striker department with Wayne Rooney only just ready to return after contracting a virus he picked up on a pre-season tour in Nigeria, Louis Saha still injured and last season's 42-goal hero Cristiano Ronaldo recovering from ankle surgery; leaving Carlos Tevez and youngster Frazier Campbell as the club's only fit forwards.

Over the summer United have been labouring to prise Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham Hotspur and a deal finally looked to be nearing this week after both side's appeared to have compromised over the 27-year-old Bulgarian's transfer fee.

However, reports of renewed interest from Barcelona could yet scupper United's approach, with Spurs boss Juande Ramos thought to be unwilling to sell Berbatov to a Premier League rival.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: August 15, 2008, 08:50:23 AM »
Zenit cut asking price for Spurs target Arshavin

By Soccernet

Tottenham Hotspur's hopes of signing Andrei Arshavin were revitalised on Friday after Zenit St Petersburg claimed to have lowered their original £20million asking price and hinted that a deal could be done in the next few days.

Empics

Andrei Arshavin: Spurs deal?

Despite missing the first two group games through suspension, Arshavin illuminated Russia's Euro 2008 campaign and became one of the most coveted players in Europe.

Spurs' initial approach for the 27-year-old failed to progress after the two clubs couldn't agree a fee, though there were also reports that Arshavin favoured a move to giants Barcelona over a switch to the Premier League.

However, a conversation between Arshavin and Spurs coach Juande Ramos is thought to have changed the player's mind.

Speaking to Russian newspaper Sovetsky Sport Zenit sporting director Konstantin Sarsaniya suggested a deal could be concluded over the weekend and said: 'There are only small differences left. Zenit have decided to reduce the asking price for Andrei, but exactly how much I cannot say because the negotiations were led by Zenit president Alexander Dyukov.'

With Robbie Keane having left Spurs for Liverpool and Dimitar Berbatov seeking a move to Manchester United, Darren Bent is Spurs' only recognised striker and Ramos is keen to bolster his forward line.

In recent weeks Ramos has also been linked with Arshavin's Russian team-mate Roman Pavlyuchenko and Blackburn Rovers striker Roque Santa Cruz.

giggsy11

« Reply #479 on: August 15, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »
Keane's gut says Chelsea will pip Man Utd to title
By Soccernet

Roy Keane, the former Manchester United skipper and Old Trafford folk hero, has tipped Chelsea to prevent United from securing back-to-back Premier League titles.

On the eve of the new season the Sunderland manager has revealed his 'gut feeling' that Chelsea will prove to be too strong this term, not least because of the addition of new coach Luis Felipe Scolari, but also because United are lacking a striker.

United fans may wish to dismiss Keane's prophecy, but be warned: he got it right last year. Keane said: 'For me, it's Chelsea this year. I always felt that United would do it last year but I fancy Chelsea this time.'

Explaining his theory Keane added: 'There's no African Cup of Nations in January, they've got a new manager, they've bought one or two players and, for all the ups and downs, last year they still nearly nicked it.'

Last season Chelsea's title push was undermined by the departure of key squad players to the month-long African competition, including Michael Essien and Didier Drogba, while uncertainty over the future of then coach Avram Grant did not help.

'If United get a top striker in then they've got a chance. But my gut feeling this year would still be Chelsea,' says Keane who won seven Premier League titles with United between 1994 and 2003.

Manchester United do start the new season a little light in the striker department with Wayne Rooney only just ready to return after contracting a virus he picked up on a pre-season tour in Nigeria, Louis Saha still injured and last season's 42-goal hero Cristiano Ronaldo recovering from ankle surgery; leaving Carlos Tevez and youngster Frazier Campbell as the club's only fit forwards.

Over the summer United have been labouring to prise Dimitar Berbatov from Tottenham Hotspur and a deal finally looked to be nearing this week after both side's appeared to have compromised over the 27-year-old Bulgarian's transfer fee.

However, reports of renewed interest from Barcelona could yet scupper United's approach, with Spurs boss Juande Ramos thought to be unwilling to sell Berbatov to a Premier League rival.

Just another ex United player who is bitter because he will no longer experience the type of success he experienced with United! LOL!

1]; } ?>