April 29, 2024, 11:50:33 AM

Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo Thread.  (Read 129450 times)

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: C Ronaldo best in the World??????
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2007, 12:58:01 PM »
ronaldo is in top 10 in the world..one season doh make ah man the best in the world, plus de season eh over yet and he eh win anything yet.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 16, 2007, 01:01:46 PM »
Ronaldo best in world, says Terry

John Terry has hailed Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player in the world after his Professional Footballers' Association double award nomination.
Terry has backed Ronaldo - up for both young player and player of the year - even though his Chelsea club-mate Didier Drogba has also been nominated.

"I could watch United just to watch him. He does things no-one else in the world is doing at the minute," he said.

"He's the best in the world. At his best, not many people can stop him."

Cristiano is the most exciting player in the country at the moment

PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor

As well as his skill, Terry said he admired the Portuguese's personality for the way he handled the backlash against him after his team put England out of the World Cup last summer.

"It was understandable after knocking us out of the World Cup, but he has done all his talking on the pitch," said Terry.

Ronaldo's team-mates Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes are also nominated for the main award, as is Terry's colleague Drogba, along with Liverpool's Steven Gerrard and Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas.

Wayne Rooney, Ronaldo and Fabregas are also up for the young player award, along with Tottenham's Aaron Lennon, Kevin Doyle of Reading and Manchester City's Micah Richards.

The voting, which takes place among the country's players, has already been completed, with the results to be announced on 22 April.

Striker Drogba has scored 30 goals this season and has helped Chelsea maintain their challenge for a historic Quadruple.

He has already helped Chelsea win the Carling Cup and they are still in the hunt for the Premiership, FA Cup and Champions League.

"Didier has, arguably, been Chelsea's best and most consistent performer this season - no mean achievement when he is playing alongside so many top-class players at Stamford Bridge," said PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor.

606: DEBATE
Players are not as petty as the fans - they respect and acknowledge a good player when they see one

Straeh

He echoed Terry's opinion on Ronaldo, 22, who has scored 21 goals for Manchester United this season.

"Cristiano is the most exciting player in the country at the moment - the quickness of his feet and the skills he possesses make you think, at times, that he is from another planet," added Taylor.

Manchester United are chasing another Treble and are vying for the league title and FA Cup with Chelsea, while the clubs could also meet in the Champions League final.

Midfielders Scholes, 32, and Giggs, 33, have also been influential players for United during the current campaign.

Arsenal have struggled this season but Fabregas, 19, has continued to improve.

Gerrard won the award in 2006 and has had another influential season for Liverpool as he tries to lead the Anfield side to another Champions League success
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Online Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 16, 2007, 01:44:07 PM »
CR needed some CL goals so that Man U would get even bigger money for him from Real Madrid this summer.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 16, 2007, 01:49:16 PM »
CR needed some CL goals so that Man U would get even bigger money for him from Real Madrid this summer.

Didn't he jus sign with MANU till 2012? :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 16, 2007, 02:16:22 PM »

Goals does not mean the best. I think the best overall player (or perhaps the best)  is Michael Essien. Essien he can do everything. Can you tell me a player who plays in the top leagues or teams, that goes from center midlfield, to center back to right back etc.. Essien is overlooked. He plays all those positions like he is accustomed to. Next time you watch a Chelsea game just look keep your eye on him.

Essien is a great player undoubtedly! He plays every game, every minute, except for when he picked up that injury mid march... he is the foundation to the chelsea midfield... love him as a player, if I were building a team I would want him in it.... and he is not OVERLOOKED... maybe by non football fans... but we know what Essien is about! Still Ronaldo brings more to the table, though its quite different from what Essien brings, Ronaldo is more important to a team in my books. I think finding a player who can fill in for what Essien does at Def. Mid is easier than finding a player that can fill in for what ronaldo can do... Its called relative value!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 02:25:39 PM by marcus »

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 16, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »
He is not even the best at Man Utd allyuh go proclaim he is the best in the world

when I hear these things I does shake meh head and pray for de sake of football oui

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 16, 2007, 03:08:37 PM »
He is not even the best at Man Utd allyuh go proclaim he is the best in the world

when I hear these things I does shake meh head and pray for de sake of football oui

I'd like to ask everyone... if you had your last $10 (or whatever) to spend and see a player play, which one would you pay to see?
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 16, 2007, 03:49:12 PM »
 I personally think that Micheal Essien is the best player in England hands down. He is more of an asset to Chelsea than C.Ronaldo is to Man U. He carry Chelsea from Centre back, midfield and right back. Setup and score goals from each position... Works hard every game...C.Ronaldo doesn't do well against big teams ...I see somebody say C.Ronaldo is a clutch player...wha clutch player?! steups behave yuh dam self eh boy...Once the man realize he can't beat yuh he diving in the box ...just like against middlesborough when he leave is foot behind for woodgate to touch...Ronaldinho is a clutch player, Kaka is a clutch player, Drogba is a clutch player, Messi is clutch player, Eto'o is a clutch player...These fellas raise their games against big teams not Watford and West Ham and bottom half teams....How much penalties C.Ronaldo take for the season? Umpteen....And While I am at it I find he should change his name to Cristiano like before because he really not worthy to don that name...The Legend like Brazilian Ronaldo don't deserve to be disgraced by having his name spread across an over-hyped, probably in form but not against the opposition, diving scumbag like Cristiano... Man U is a good team but they have been lucky with refs and certain calls this year....Kaka is the best in the World and Essien is the best in ENgland

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #98 on: April 16, 2007, 04:39:19 PM »
Firstly that author is trying his best to be negative about the player. I would be surprised if even he believes those things to be fact.

Secondly the article is dated. ROnaldo has struggled to bring his premiership form to Europe in past seasons and he hasn't scored. Fine but in his 3 seasons at United they haven't been good in Europe generally and they have been playing "Ruud ball" This season is different and he has gotten better with each game. He absloutely mesmerized Roma in both legs and has been creating goals all year in Europe.

Thirdly, what people think about the best player is irrelevant. When it comes to the FIFA or France Football awards the player who is on the team that wins big will win (the France Football award is actually better as it is voted on by Journos). In a WC year it is usually a WC winner even if they have a piss poor club season. Once there is a high profile player on a winning side they will win. In this case If United wins teh CL Ronaldo will win, If Milan does it, Kaka will win, Chelsea, Drogba. Gerard will have a hard time because Liverpool hasn't done anything other than the CL
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 16, 2007, 04:51:57 PM »
Ponnoxx, can you please back up this claim?  "Man U ...but they have been lucky with refs and certain calls this year"

Take your time .. know what, let me grab a  :beermug:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 16, 2007, 05:07:26 PM »

I'd like to ask everyone... if you had your last $10 (or whatever) to spend and see a player play, which one would you pay to see?

Form is temporary, class is permanent.   c.ronaldo is having a good season this year in the epl, and  I would even concede that we  really do not see the best of him for what I believe he is capable of,  but that does not make him the best player in the world.  Winning the award of "player of the year" technically means that a particular was the best performer for that given year..........but it might not make him the perennial best player in the world.  As much talent as he has, I don't even think he is the most talented player in the world    
Hands down, knees to the ground, that award, in my humble opinion, goes to: Ronaldinho!  Kaka is fast proving to be a player that can vie for that crown, but, for all the things that he has SHOWN he can do on a field, there is no better player in the world today than Ro-Ro!!
  Some people have taken an overall view that MEssien may even be a better overall player than greg lougainis oops, I mean c.ronaldo, and I can even understand why they would saay that, too.  So, if it is arguable as to who is the best player even in the same league (and, for the statistic lovers, how does c.ronaldo's stats match up against DDrogba's stats this year? In the EPL AND the CL?....and how do you compare their work rate, when it comes to playing defense for the team, etc.) then he can hardly be called (as wrooney put it) "....BY FAR the best in the world...."

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 16, 2007, 07:55:01 PM »
When I read english news I am always reminded about the World soccer magazine some years ago which highlighted Giggs and Beckham as the best wingers in the world ! I guess to promote the PSL some hype is permitted but it always seems to be the case that whoever is best in England is the best in the world !
I would therefore limit my comment to who i think is the best footballer in england... too dificult otherwise ...hands down for me is the wonderkid ...Fabregas !
Essien is very good and so is ronaldo and Drogba but the most complete footballer in England, in my opinion is fabregas. I dont think anyone has the key to the midfield as he does....he can do everything, tackle, score, set up passes , organise the defence and even run fast breaks ....Arsenal would be a different team without him . he hardly gets injured and seldom misses a game even when they rotate the team.
Ronaldo is very good attacking, so is drogba .... Essien is very good defending and even attacking but lacks the dominion and ease of Fabregas.
I dont see many peole discussing fabregas but for a player so young he is only matched by KAKA in my view. KAKA, for me must be high up in world football but he too has his limitations.....

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 16, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »
I personally think that Micheal Essien is the best player in England hands down. He is more of an asset to Chelsea than C.Ronaldo is to Man U. He carry Chelsea from Centre back, midfield and right back. Setup and score goals from each position... Works hard every game...C.Ronaldo doesn't do well against big teams ...I see somebody say C.Ronaldo is a clutch player...wha clutch player?! steups behave yuh dam self eh boy...Once the man realize he can't beat yuh he diving in the box ...just like against middlesborough when he leave is foot behind for woodgate to touch...Ronaldinho is a clutch player, Kaka is a clutch player, Drogba is a clutch player, Messi is clutch player, Eto'o is a clutch player...These fellas raise their games against big teams not Watford and West Ham and bottom half teams....How much penalties C.Ronaldo take for the season? Umpteen....And While I am at it I find he should change his name to Cristiano like before because he really not worthy to don that name...The Legend like Brazilian Ronaldo don't deserve to be disgraced by having his name spread across an over-hyped, probably in form but not against the opposition, diving scumbag like Cristiano... Man U is a good team but they have been lucky with refs and certain calls this year....Kaka is the best in the World and Essien is the best in ENgland

I hear yuh point, but next time try putting it across like a grown man nah... you are so passionate in your disdain for CR, that I will dismiss your comments as you just being a CR hater, because like or not, anyone with fairly rational mind, will see that CR is quality, maybe not the best in world, but certainly his form at present will put his name in the conversation, you have to give him credit! And if you don't see that point, then we really can't have a conversation.

CR has 16 goals and 14 assist this season
Drogba has 18 goals and 3 assisit
Essien has  1 goal and 3 assist
Lampard has 11 goals and 11 assist

Now these numbers are somewhat arbitary, but I have seen most of Manu's and Chelsea's games this season, I can say that CR deserves his accolades.... even if I was not a Manu fan or CR fan, I would still be intelligent enough to recognize his great season!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2007, 06:08:37 AM »

I hear yuh point, but next time try putting it across like a grown man nah... you are so passionate in your disdain for CR, that I will dismiss your comments as you just being a CR hater, because like or not, anyone with fairly rational mind, will see that CR is quality, maybe not the best in world, but certainly his form at present will put his name in the conversation, you have to give him credit! And if you don't see that point, then we really can't have a conversation.

CR has 16 goals and 14 assist this season
Drogba has 18 goals and 3 assisit
Essien has  1 goal and 3 assist
Lampard has 11 goals and 11 assist

Now these numbers are somewhat arbitary, but I have seen most of Manu's and Chelsea's games this season, I can say that CR deserves his accolades.... even if I was not a Manu fan or CR fan, I would still be intelligent enough to recognize his great season!

Love him or hate him, anybody is intelligent enough to recognize that c.ronaldo is enjoying a wonderful season in the epl.  I know the hype machine in England is going to give him the "pfa player of the year award" (even though I doubt seriously that he would get many of the votes from the Middlsebrough players) as well as the "young player of the year."  Drogba is having a great season, too and was named "African Player of the Year," but he is not the best African player there is right now.  Same way I am equally intelligent enough to see that c.ronaldo is not the best player in the world right now.  A man that spends so much time diving and deceiving referees, as far as I am concerned, could never get my vote for that title.  Drogba may have less assists than him, but he is a much, much better defenderfor Chelsea than hei is for manu.  That has to be factored in for something, doesn't it?  Also, (as I have mentioned time and time again) how many of them goals that c.ronaldo scored are penalties he dived for and converted himself?  I would like to think that even the most statistic-minded, intelligent people would apply some kind of negative factor to that.  The big picture for me, is that Ronaldinho is still the class that is the standard today that all other players should be held to.  Kaka is arguably the best man to wrestle that crown from him.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2007, 09:03:22 AM »
Cristiano having a glorious season but some of his hype is being fueled by the ENglish media to beef their claim to superiority over the other European leagues...He doing well but is only against big teams will we see if he could accomplish the same thing...To me he is not a clutch player because is only against top teams in big games clutch players does rise...Ronaldinho is a clutch player...I think that next year defenders will figure out how to stop him or at least make him less effective...I could be wrong but only football genius could exploit certain niches for a prolonged period and Cristiano is not a football genius...He is rather a player that works hard at already planned out tricks...

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 17, 2007, 09:24:16 AM »
Is Liverpool a big team?  If all you say is true, why teams like Roma try to double team him?  Why people have it so hard paying the youth his dues?

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 17, 2007, 12:33:04 PM »
Is Liverpool a big team?  If all you say is true, why teams like Roma try to double team him?  Why people have it so hard paying the youth his dues?

You must admit however that the hype liscence has been stretched to the limit here ....best in the World ?
reminds me of the story of Columbus discovering Trinidad and finding Caribs and Arawaks  :devil:
It says a lot about what some people consider the world to be .....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 17, 2007, 04:51:19 PM »

Lazie, Ronaldo is a wonderful talent but what people having a hard time with is the blind type of "best in the World label" I enjoy watching Ronaldo and I think he has been a big part of ManU, all of which you have described. But if I was objective and say ok using all your discriptions of a player's contribution, then Kaka should definately be in the running. Having watched as much of the Seria A as Premier. i would say Kaka has carried Milan on his back. he has not only been their most creative, but has contributed with big goals at crucial moments.
i know people will say lets wait until they meet in CL and being a Milan fan I cannot wait. However, I will admit that i think ManU will overcome Milan since I think Milan are struggling for form and consistency and are too dependent on one or two players. This makes them predictable and easy to shut down.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 17, 2007, 06:00:18 PM »
I have no problem when names like Kaka and Ronaldinho are mentioned as better players but when it is said he is media hype, that I find as unfair.  Re Kaka bringing Milan on his back .. obviously yuh watching the same games as me.

That boy need to leave Milan and join ManU.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 17, 2007, 07:29:16 PM »
Having watched as much of the Seria A as Premier. i would say Kaka has carried Milan on his back. he has not only been their most creative, but has contributed with big goals at crucial moments.
i know people will say lets wait until they meet in CL and being a Milan fan I cannot wait. However, I will admit that i think ManU will overcome Milan since I think Milan are struggling for form and consistency and are too dependent on one or two players. This makes them predictable and easy to shut down.

A lot of people have that opinion of Milan, but I have to disagree with you regarding Milan's form and predictability.  Milan are finally picking up wins in Serie A and they are now currently 4th with a game in hand....

3 weeks ago they were 7th

I will concede that their form has not been the best in the CL, but they have only gotten better.  They barely played to their potential against Bayern and disposed of them

Man U will have their hands full with a midfield of Kaka, Pirlo, Gattuso, and Seedorf....only if Ronaldo was not cup-tied  ;D...at least Gilardinho will be back...should be a hell of a semi-final playoff......... 

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2007, 07:08:35 AM »

Lazie, Ronaldo is a wonderful talent but what people having a hard time with is the blind type of "best in the World label" I enjoy watching Ronaldo and I think he has been a big part of ManU, all of which you have described. But if I was objective and say ok using all your discriptions of a player's contribution, then Kaka should definately be in the running. Having watched as much of the Seria A as Premier. i would say Kaka has carried Milan on his back. he has not only been their most creative, but has contributed with big goals at crucial moments.

Observer you writing off AC Milan in a semi final ? You are a brave man ! You should know better than that if you are really a Milan fan as you say....
That team is just waiting to explode in my view ....... They have strength in every part of the field and the old Seedorf is looking to add a 4th European title to his name ....he even scored last game.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2007, 01:19:12 PM »
i guess all those who wanted to see Ronaldo vs Kaka will get their wish soon ..... by the way seedorf scored again today in Mila's 5-2 thrashing of Ascoli !

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Too Early to call C Ronaldo World Great - Pele
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2007, 11:31:03 AM »
DOHA, April 19 (Reuters) - Cristiano Ronaldo needs to stay at his peak for another two years before he can be called one of the world's greatest players, according to Pele.

The great Brazilian, who won three World Cups, said the Portugal winger, who has been in inspired form for Manchester United this season, was 'one of the good players' but it was too soon to call him one of the best in the world.

In a wide-ranging interview, Pele said: 'To mention him as one of the best players in the world is very soon... We have Kaka, who plays very well, too...

'Four or five years ago, we had Ronaldinho in good shape. We have to wait a little bit. Let's see, in one or two more years, if they keep at the same level.'

United manager Alex Ferguson recently compared Ronaldo's skills to those of Pele and Diego Maradona, whose individual talent inspired Argentina to win the World Cup in 1986.

Ferguson said Ronaldo, who last week agreed a new five-year contract with the Premier League leaders, should try to emulate the two South Americans.

Pele was speaking at the launch of Doha's Aspire Academy, a programme to give talented African students a chance to study, and train at one of the world's most advanced sports academies.

Turning to the World Cup, Pele sounded a note of caution about Brazil's bid to host the 2014 finals, now unopposed since the withdrawal of Colombia.

He cited the problems South Africa has faced since winning the right to stage the 2010 tournament.

'Africa has a little problem because everybody fights - and everybody worked hard to see the World Cup in Africa - and then it's a little complicated, the situation there,' he said.

'I hope Brazil will be prepared because today to organise a World Cup is very expensive. It's very difficult because it's 32 countries, it's not so easy.'

Asked about former England captain David Beckham's transfer from Real Madrid to LA Galaxy at the end of the season, Pele said he was not sure if it was a good move for the player but it was good for soccer in the United States.

'I don't know if it's a good choice but for America it's a fantastic promotion,' said Pele, who starred for New York Cosmos in the North American Soccer League in the 1970s.

'He could help the same as myself, (Franz) Beckenbauer, Carlos Alberto and Georgio Chinaglia - when we were all at the end of our career we promoted football in the United States.

'Then I think George Best was in LA... where Beckham is going to play... I hope he can help a lot though'.

Pele also spoke in support of Maradona, recently readmitted to hospital in Buenos Aires with alcohol-related problems.

'It's a shame because two years ago Maradona opened a programme, a talk show, and I was there to help him with the first programme,' said Pele.

'At that time, he was very well. He had recovered. Unfortunately, now he's back in hospital.

'It's difficult to say exactly what happened because before it was drugs and now the doctors say it's alcohol... but I feel very sorry for him being in hospital.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=423127&cc=5901
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Too Early to call C Ronaldo World Great - Pele
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2007, 11:36:43 AM »
well that is it then...given Pele's innate inabillity to goat up anything when he open his mouth....it is safe to say the C. Ronaldo will actually become the greatest player in the world next week  ;D

Just kidding..The Great One has a point. But I giving Ronaldo his props...he has what it takes. Just keep it up at that level and improve a few rough spots for another few years and he will join the greats

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
ok whatever you biased brazilian

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2007, 01:53:19 PM »
in my opinion ronaldo has de capability of becomin great or even a legend but he is not quite there yet,probably he has to win a world cup but alot of players who are considered legends neva won at a world cup.men like platini,zico,rush,boniek.i am ah huge man u fan so i should be givin him props but he is not even in my top 3 in de world right now.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2007, 02:32:26 PM »
christiano has the ability and is a wonderful player but it is premature and qute frankly disrespectful to all the world greats pele, maradona, di sefano, cryuff to label any player, a great after one or two terrific seasons. having said that the sky is the limit for this talented young man. recently i watched videos of pele and maradona believe me both these men earned their stripes .i also agree that the great man pele tends to talk some nonsense.l.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2007, 03:03:16 PM »
C. Ronaldo has been in ripping form THIS SEASON, but to be regarded as an all-time great you have to do it consistently for the majority of your career.  Way too early as Pele said to determine that.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2007, 03:36:36 PM »
Okay.....I have had it up to eyeballs with this C. Ronaldo best in the world

YES he is playing the BEST football of his career so far. The MOST exciting footballer in the EPL...............is FAST and extremely SKILlFULL. Ever since his first year ....I knew he has immense talent with the BALL at his feet and is a menance when running with the ball..............however there is a huge BUT

He is too selfish.........however he hs improved this season whihc to me is the reason he is doing well...........He holds on to the ball way too long when he should have made the first pass......then passes when the chance is gone......For example MAN utd trounced ROMA due to superior ball movement.......quick passes killed them. He sooooooooo needs to work on his footballing "sense" also he is pure offence no defence......I am sorry I look for a more rounded player.......I know I will get flack but DROGS or ESSIEN or ROONEY has better FOOTBALL SENSE than C. Ronaldo.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2007, 03:40:20 PM »
C. Ronaldo is not even the best player @ his club ..........how can he be the best in the world ??.......see my other post for more clarification

1]; } ?>