March 28, 2024, 04:04:27 PM

Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo Thread.  (Read 127738 times)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Cristiano Ronaldo Thread.
« on: July 08, 2006, 08:12:06 PM »
Ronaldo Wants Out of Man U

He cyar go back to England and face dem taunts all season.  He say no one from Man U stood up and defended him against all the allegations about him influencing the referee to send Rooney off.

Check the article on http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=401723&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=4161&title=Ronaldo+confirms:+I+want+out

Moderators:  Feel free to merge this thread with another Rooney topic.

Ronaldo confirms: I want out

Cristiano Ronaldo has rocked Manchester United by confirming that he does indeed want to quit Old Trafford.

Signs that Ronaldo was unsettled first emerged earlier this month when he confirmed that he had spoken to one of Real Madrid’s presidential candidates about a move to Spain.

Since then Ronaldo has infamously clashed with team-mate Wayne Rooney during Portugal’s quarter-final success over England, the 21-year-old seeming to urge referee Horacio Elizondo to red card his club team-mate for his stamp on Ricardo Carvalho.

Rooney was indeed sent off, and ever since Ronaldo has been roundly booed during the finals.

The former Sporting Lisbon winger, who only signed a new long-term contract late last year, stated that a decision on his future would be made following the World Cup.

And after Portugal’s 3-1 third place play-off defeat to Germany, Ronaldo admitted that he wants to quit The Red Devils.

"I think I should get out of Manchester, the circumstances are not right to keep playing in Manchester," said Ronaldo, who confirmed that a move to La Liga — possibly with Real - is his preferred option.

"In two or three days I will decide where to go. I always said I wanted to play in Spain.

"Nobody stood up for me at Manchester, although I did not do anybody any harm."

The news is sure to be a huge blow to Sir Alex Ferguson, who has nurtured Ronaldo since his £12 million arrival from Portugal in 2003.

He has already highlighted Ronaldo and Rooney as the future of United, but now it seems he has a real battle on his hands to keep the former.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:46:30 AM by Flex »

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ronaldo Wants Out of Man U
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 08:37:20 PM »
he should go.....make some room for carlos
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 08:44:18 PM »
if he know what good for he career he would ride out one time

Més que un club.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2006, 08:45:56 PM »
come to Liverpool, that way Crouch stay on the bench

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2006, 10:56:34 AM »
he cyah stay there but i believe he  have the talent and ability to win over their hearts with his skills and less diving antics.

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2006, 11:26:45 AM »
i going to soon have a cermony for the burning of my ronaldo poster...flippin twit..

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »
This has all played right into his hands.
 He has clearly being talking to a potential president of Real Madrid and he now has the perfect chance to request a transfer and not look like it was his fault.

He gets abuse from opposing fans all the time, this will be no different. If he was a man, he would stay and show his class, but my guess he will demonstrate what a snivelling spoilt little child he really is.

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2006, 11:39:35 AM »
damn spoilt...i hoped he would change but he doh have that 'manchester' spirit at all...

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2006, 11:55:34 AM »
From Man U team perspective, a bad move, for Christiano Ronaldo, it would be a great move. Spanish football more suits his style of play. Dribble, dribble, dribble, get touched, Fall.  He will also get more time to do his multiple step-overs that take him no where and nobody will be trying to break his legs.  Tho i am a Chelski fan, I also think Robben aka The flying Dutchman, would also flourish in the Spanish league. The EPL is simply not patented for players who adore the ball at their feet. best of Luck Ronaldo...
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 02:12:31 PM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2006, 03:35:41 PM »
had no choice,was jus a matter of time

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2006, 04:09:02 PM »
From Man U team perspective, a bad move, for Christiano Ronaldo, it would be a great move. Spanish football more suits his style of play. Dribble, dribble, dribble, get touched, Fall.  He will also get more time to do his multiple step-overs that take him no where and nobody will be trying to break his legs.  Tho i am a Chelski fan, I also think Robben aka The flying Dutchman, would also flourish in the Spanish league. The EPL is simply not patented for players who adore the ball at their feet. best of Luck Ronaldo...

not really...i think this could help united...according to you...they just have to get a better suited player...

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2006, 04:18:43 PM »
Who at Manchester is gonna stand up for him?
He seriously thinks v.nistelrooy is gonna come up and go Nice one when wazza got sent it was well funny i know u didnt want anything to happen to him at all mate

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2006, 04:29:03 PM »
definitly not van man...lol

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2006, 05:19:13 PM »
i going to soon have a cermony for the burning of my ronaldo poster...flippin twit..

my own is down a shreded suince july 1st

go and ruin yuh carrer yuh money hungry f**ker

Offline morgz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2006, 06:07:45 PM »

my own is down a shreded suince july 1st

go and ruin yuh carrer yuh money hungry f**ker

this from someone wishing he breaks a leg  :rotfl:
yuh doh want him at manu so nobody should buy him

regardless of what you all think hes a great young talent and any team in any league would do well to have him i.e. madrid want him and most likely hell only get better

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2006, 06:29:20 PM »
 He has clearly being talking to a potential president of Real Madrid and he now has the perfect chance to request a transfer and not look like it was his fault.

He gets abuse from opposing fans all the time, this will be no different. If he was a man, he would stay and show his class, but my guess he will demonstrate what a snivelling spoilt little child he really is.

That's why you could sit back and make them comments pompey because you doh have to face the taunts,but he's his own man making his own choices.   

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2006, 08:09:55 PM »
Nah... let him go some were else l-pool dont want him...doh say dat..please..

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2006, 02:41:12 AM »

That's why you could sit back and make them comments pompey because you doh have to face the taunts,but he's his own man making his own choices.   

You think he won't get taunted in Spain? Every player gets taunted, especially him becasue he has never been very popular over here. (Just ask Roy Keane and Ruud V. Nistleroy).

David Beckham went through it and came out a better player and a better person, to teh point where he won over the English fans.

If he had balls he would stay, but it is obvious from his cry baby tactics just what sort of "Man" he is.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2006, 11:11:30 AM »
Nah... let him go some were else l-pool dont want him...doh say dat..please..

Leh Cristian hold he corner.  He cyar play under Benitez.  We done have Garcia, who does try some mad shit when he ready.  We don't need another trickster on 'Pool.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2006, 01:31:00 PM »
Cristiano for Carlos....

Sounds good to me
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2006, 02:08:38 PM »
Cristiano for Carlos....

Sounds good to me

sounds good to you!   replace cristiano with carlos lol

i dont mindf carlos coming to utd but NOT to replace cristiano

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2006, 02:20:47 PM »
Cristiano for Carlos....

Sounds good to me

sounds good to you!   replace cristiano with carlos lol

i dont mindf carlos coming to utd but NOT to replace cristiano

No... your right replacing a selfish prick face like Cristiano Ronaldo wouldnt be justice to Carlos... lets say he'll be there to fill in the slot of a serious ambitious player where the other pre madona bastards have left it open.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2006, 02:24:27 PM »
He should Go! That Fake Flake Fkuker, make room for Carlos and de extra money bring back Yorkie.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2006, 07:19:58 PM »
He should Go! That Fake Flake Fkuker, make room for Carlos and de extra money bring back Yorkie.

yuh think man u will bring back yorke? dunno about that but a team like wigan would be a pretty good team for him to captain.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2006, 07:50:33 PM »
Not really but I wish that he could come back to the EPL, I know he may not start but de whey he play in de world cup. I know that he could be a utility player.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Cristiano Ronaldo Thread.
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2006, 09:24:16 AM »
C. Ronaldo ready to face critics

ah wonder what manutd motive is!!?

www.soccer365.com

Cristiano Ronaldo has indicated his willingness to face down the Premiership boo-boys after being told in no uncertain terms Manchester United will not allow him to complete his dream move to Spain.

After being singled out as public enemy number one in England following his involvement in Wayne Rooney's World Cup quarter-final dismissal, the Portugal winger stated he could see no future for himself in Manchester.

But on Wednesday Ronaldo said: "If it is a question of staying it will be fine, if I leave it will also be fine. I have no reason to leave the club. They have always supported me, they always gave me guarantees of being able to evolve as a player."

"Everything is open," he added. "There are possibilities for me to continue at Manchester United but there are other possibilities as well. There is still nothing concrete."

Although Ronaldo is currently relaxing in his Madeira homeland, he indicated the issue of his future would be resolved 'over the next few days'.

That is likely to involve discussions between his agent Jorge Mendes and United chief executive David Gill, with Ferguson no doubt being briefed when he arrives in South Africa on Thursday morning, 24 hours before the remainder of his squad land in Durban for the start of their three-match tour.

However, judging by the forceful nature of the statement released from Old Trafford, communication between Mendes and Gill could be brief.

"There is no possibility of Cristiano being sold," said United.

"Cristiano recently signed a new contract until 2010 and the club fully expects him to honour it.

"The club will not listen to any offers for Cristiano. He is one of the brightest young stars in world football as demonstrated by his performances at the World Cup and Manchester United is not in the business of selling its best young players."

« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:39:11 AM by Flex »
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: C. Ronaldo ready to face critics
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2006, 09:55:05 AM »
the English fans will get over it just as they have gotten over the fact since 1966 that they eh win a WC and Ronaldo was not the reason that Lampard and co is a bunch of overrated players.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2006, 11:32:19 AM »
United won't listen to Ronaldo offers

Manchester United have declared their intention to keep hold of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The future of the Portugal winger has been the subject of intense speculation over the past three weeks, with the 21-year-old twice claiming he would like to move to Spain.

United boss Sir Alex Ferguson initially suggested he would try to keep Ronaldo at Old Trafford and those comments have been reinforced by the Old Trafford outfit this morning.

'Manchester United has noticed the increasing media speculation over the future of Cristiano Ronaldo,' said a statement released by the Red Devils.

'The club can confirm there is no possibility of Cristiano being sold.

'Cristiano recently signed a new contract until 2010 and the club fully expects him to honour that contract.

'The club will not listen to any offers for Cristiano.

'Cristiano is one of the brightest young stars in world football, as demonstrated by his performances at the World Cup and Manchester United is not in the business of selling their best young players.'

Ronaldo, who is spending time on his home island of Madeira following the World Cup, was quoted in the Portuguese media today.

'There are possibilities for me to continue at Manchester United but there are other possibilities as well,' he said.

'Everything is open, if I have to leave Manchester United I don't want to leave on bad terms because it is a club that has contributed to my evolution as a human being and as a professional.

'It is an issue that has to be discussed in the next few days. For the time being I want to distance myself from football. The most important thing is to rest and go back to Madeira.

'I have no reason to leave the club, they have always supported me, they always gave me guarantees of being able to evolve as a player,' he added.

'There is still nothing concrete. During this week I believe the issue will be resolved.

'If it's a question of staying there it will be fine, if I leave it will also be fine. It is still a question that has to be decided, I have four days to resolve it.'

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=373773&cc=3888
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2006, 12:21:06 PM »
Alex Ferguson eh no ass
me eh feel Van Nistelrooy or C ROnaldo going anywhere
the man want to win titles and at this stage in the summer you feel he going and look for any players

Ruud is a proven goal scorer and C Ronaldo is on eof the best young talents it have now

come next season them fellas suiting up in the Old Trafford much to the chagrin of Mr Talented and Small Maj

Més que un club.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2006, 05:25:18 PM »
I agree, I woulda l0oved to see CR in a madrid jersey though.
Barca needs some competition man
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>