March 28, 2024, 11:21:26 PM

Author Topic: Cristiano Ronaldo Thread.  (Read 127750 times)

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo "Shut it Fergie and do the deal"
« Reply #420 on: June 24, 2008, 08:10:09 AM »
LOL, Funny enough my friend in de UK say how CR7 afarid of de Gaffer and he only playing games...The thing is dat de gaffer say dat if he want to go he could go......No BOY BIGGER DAN DE TEAM

MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I doubt very much that Ferguson said 'if he wants to go, let him go' or else he would have been gone already.

Part of me thinks that Ronaldo is using this situation to get a pay increase from United and its rumor that is becoming more and more persistent by the day....

The only thing is, he's the highest paid player at the club and got a salary increase less than a year ago. I doubt he'll get another.

Real Madrid are only showing themselves up for the classless outfit they always have been.

- United say Ronaldo not for sale
- Calderon does not want to damage relationship with United and it would be 'impossible' to sign him at the moment
- Schuster says that he wants Ronaldo
- Calderon says 'We'll buy him for 75 million'
- United get upset and insist he's not for sale
- Calderon says 'United can't stop him from leaving'
- United complain to FIFA
- FIFA do nothing
- Calderon says he will 'not get involved'
- Calderon, in an amazing u-turn says that Ronaldo will sign for Madrid
- United rebuff any approach
- No formal negotiations have taken place between United or Ronaldo. No contract is on the table.
- Calderon says Ronaldo will be unveiled as Madrids new signing on July 7th...even though no negotiations have taken place with United or Ronaldo.

Real Madrid. They're a circus, its no wonder they are hated throughout Spain.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 24, 2008, 12:03:32 PM »
Small Mag and the rest of dem in a couple of weeks.

Més que un club.

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 24, 2008, 12:15:59 PM »
LOL, Funny enough my friend in de UK say how CR7 afarid of de Gaffer and he only playing games...The thing is dat de gaffer say dat if he want to go he could go......No BOY BIGGER DAN DE TEAM

MANU 4 EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I doubt very much that Ferguson said 'if he wants to go, let him go' or else he would have been gone already.

Part of me thinks that Ronaldo is using this situation to get a pay increase from United and its rumor that is becoming more and more persistent by the day....

The only thing is, he's the highest paid player at the club and got a salary increase less than a year ago. I doubt he'll get another.

Real Madrid are only showing themselves up for the classless outfit they always have been.

- United say Ronaldo not for sale
- Calderon does not want to damage relationship with United and it would be 'impossible' to sign him at the moment
- Schuster says that he wants Ronaldo
- Calderon says 'We'll buy him for 75 million'
- United get upset and insist he's not for sale
- Calderon says 'United can't stop him from leaving'
- United complain to FIFA
- FIFA do nothing
- Calderon says he will 'not get involved'
- Calderon, in an amazing u-turn says that Ronaldo will sign for Madrid
- United rebuff any approach
- No formal negotiations have taken place between United or Ronaldo. No contract is on the table.
- Calderon says Ronaldo will be unveiled as Madrids new signing on July 7th...even though no negotiations have taken place with United or Ronaldo.

Real Madrid. They're a circus, its no wonder they are hated throughout Spain.

When did Calderon say the bolded portion of ur post? And regarding his claim that Ronaldo will be unveiled July 7th, u have a link or source for that?
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #424 on: June 24, 2008, 04:13:34 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ohhhh gaaaaaddddooooooyyyyy, ah love it.......
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

giggsy11

« Reply #425 on: June 24, 2008, 04:45:54 PM »
Small Mag and the rest of dem in a couple of weeks.

Nobody will be cryin if Ronaldo leave!

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 24, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
When I stated in another thread that Real Madrid are making some serious illegal 'tapping', I was shouted down.

Now, Real Madrid are saying that they will UNVEIL Ronaldo on July 7th as their new signing despite the fact that they have not formally entered negotiations with the club or the player nor have they any deal in place.

But FIFA says that all of this is ok.

Additionally, Madrid are now saying that they would be UNWILLING to pay 75 million.

This is all going to blow up in someones face and it won't be United's.

You are perfectly right.  Thats why I cannot respect those 2 clowns Sepp Blabber the "Michelle" Platini.  They continuously attack EPL teams for how they go about things, but remains silent as Real Madrid, Barca and the Milans do the same thing.

As an Empire representative (Manu don't have fans ... those are for lower tier teams, Arsenal, Liverpool Real MAdrid), I say take the money along with Robinho and Sneijer and let Ronaldo go.  The system that the Empire uses fits his style, Real doesn't play that way.  He is in for a Ruud awakening.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 24, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »
Steups. From the time he with he psuedo drama queen self start being coy...i was selling he ass and milkin that transfer for all the money i could get. Let he and ruud lime lil bit and see how it goes. 100 mil? you know wha i could do with that on the transfer market?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

giggsy11

« Reply #428 on: June 24, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »
Steups. From the time he with he psuedo drama queen self start being coy...i was selling he ass and milkin that transfer for all the money i could get. Let he and ruud lime lil bit and see how it goes. 100 mil? you know wha i could do with that on the transfer market?

Are you Fergie in disguise?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 24, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »

Actually....when i arguing football in school...men does call me fergie. This was the stance i actually expected him to take at the beginning of this whole saga. I wouldnt have said a word when he dropping hints....but before he leave the team hadda authorise it..and a player like that not going for less than 100 mil....give me robinho to sweeten the deal......and i done.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

giggsy11

« Reply #430 on: June 25, 2008, 05:40:58 AM »

Actually....when i arguing football in school...men does call me fergie. This was the stance i actually expected him to take at the beginning of this whole saga. I wouldnt have said a word when he dropping hints....but before he leave the team hadda authorise it..and a player like that not going for less than 100 mil....give me robinho to sweeten the deal......and i done.

Yep, United need to make sure they hold out for  plenty of money, a player or two and no installments. Back up the truck and unload the cash on the Carrington pitch! Real want to talk so put yuh money wey yuh mouth is! Drop the money and some players. United in a postion of strength- they can say he is staying or he is going. He is very replaceable as long as they spend the money wisely.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #431 on: June 25, 2008, 05:48:34 AM »
how f**king sad are they, let the man go and keep yuh dignity...

i could never stoop as low as to beg that arrogant asshole to stay at my club.

if it's what he want yuh cyah really stop him.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 25, 2008, 06:16:47 AM »
When I stated in another thread that Real Madrid are making some serious illegal 'tapping', I was shouted down.

Now, Real Madrid are saying that they will UNVEIL Ronaldo on July 7th as their new signing despite the fact that they have not formally entered negotiations with the club or the player nor have they any deal in place.

But FIFA says that all of this is ok.

Additionally, Madrid are now saying that they would be UNWILLING to pay 75 million.

This is all going to blow up in someones face and it won't be United's.

You are perfectly right.  Thats why I cannot respect those 2 clowns Sepp Blabber the "Michelle" Platini.  They continuously attack EPL teams for how they go about things, but remains silent as Real Madrid, Barca and the Milans do the same thing.

As an Empire representative (Manu don't have fans ... those are for lower tier teams, Arsenal, Liverpool Real MAdrid), I say take the money along with Robinho and Sneijer and let Ronaldo go.  The system that the Empire uses fits his style, Real doesn't play that way.  He is in for a Ruud awakening.

Actually Barcelona aren't a club who really partake in the kinds of shenanigans that Real Madrid do. Barca are well respected and rightly so as the fans have a big say in what goes on there, which is how every club should operate IMO. They are club who respect rules and traditions. Milan used to be guilty of the same thing as Real in the past, especially during the 90's when money was flowing through Serie A like water. They don't do it as much now because they simply can't afford to.

Madrid have lodged an official bid today in the region of 68 million pounds. But thats it. Sneidjer has come and said that he WILL NOT leave Madrid as a bargaining tool, so theres an extra problem for Real right there. If United accept the offer, they'll want a cash + players deal because they'll want to improve the squad, and once other clubs know United are getting an absurd amount of money, they will charge United double should they want to buy another clubs players.  Also, with a lot of Reals players stating that they don't want to leave, thats going to be a problem.

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

giggsy11

« Reply #434 on: June 25, 2008, 09:38:33 AM »
how f**king sad are they, let the man go and keep yuh dignity...

i could never stoop as low as to beg that arrogant asshole to stay at my club.

if it's what he want yuh cyah really stop him.

Ah agree he is an 'arrogant asshole', and I don't like how they 'appear' to be pandering to him. But no one has actually heard Fergie's take on this yet, so I am interested in hearing what he has to say.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: June 25, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »
Oh yeah, ManBoo people can forget the Sneijder swap - the player himself blank allyuh...TWICE.

Who's going to willingly leave Real for ManU? Come on now.  :devil:
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 25, 2008, 09:55:11 AM »
Man U need to forget Cristiano and concentrate on grooming more players for Real Madrid to buy.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 25, 2008, 10:27:10 AM »
Man U need to forget Cristiano and concentrate on grooming more players for Real Madrid to buy.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 25, 2008, 11:15:50 AM »

Real Madrid need to forget Ronaldo and concentrate on how they are going to get further than than the quarter final stage of the Champions League next season.

Millions of Euros spunked away over the last four years and they still haven't figured out how...

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 25, 2008, 11:29:23 AM »

Real Madrid need to forget Ronaldo and concentrate on how they are going to get further than than the quarter final stage of the Champions League next season.

Millions of Euros spunked away over the last four years and they still haven't figured out how...

they'll do that by signing Ronaldo.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 25, 2008, 11:46:49 AM »
I doh give ah fack wey he go nah, he is a real wonderful player to look at on de field and also an extremely talented player, but he is not one of my favorite players. His name is not Wade, Kobe, Ronaldinho, Drogba, Latapy, Stern, Jones or any of my T&T players. So Ronaldo, yuh cud go wey de fack yuh want yes  :rotfl:. HIGHLY BLESSED.

NBA draft 2morrow from 7:00 pm (Thursday). Miami Heat baby  ;).
« Last Edit: June 25, 2008, 12:16:05 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2008, 12:00:54 PM »

:rotfl:
   Aaaaaahhhhh boy..............war START!! doh worry, oh Venerable One. Allyuh go have to be figuring out de same ting fuh de next.............FIVE years!! (ent, Giggsy?)   

giggsy11

« Reply #442 on: June 25, 2008, 12:18:47 PM »

:rotfl:
   Aaaaaahhhhh boy..............war START!! doh worry, oh Venerable One. Allyuh go have to be figuring out de same ting fuh de next.............FIVE years!! (ent, Giggsy?)   

Brazil 2014!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 25, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »
 :yawning:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #444 on: June 25, 2008, 12:26:26 PM »

Doh worry, a certain Chelski fan stated that United would not win another Champions League in the next 5 years.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 25, 2008, 01:50:15 PM »

they'll do that by signing Ronaldo.

whoah.....dey buying back fatboy a what? :rotfl:
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2008, 08:09:13 AM »

Doh worry, a certain Chelski fan stated that United would not win another Champions League in the next 5 years.

In the same way that Chelsea have never won it at all?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2008, 09:16:57 AM »

Chelsea time coming.....Big Phil will see to that.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2008, 09:21:35 AM »

good one  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2008, 09:26:36 AM »

good one  :devil:

Hul yuh ARSE!!  :devil:

1]; } ?>