April 28, 2024, 02:10:10 PM

Author Topic: it cant be me alone worried!!!!!!  (Read 2238 times)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
it cant be me alone worried!!!!!!
« on: July 11, 2006, 09:39:01 AM »
no concrete prem or championship offers for any of our warriors??

only rumours????

and d more i reding i seeing the midtable clubs that i aimed low at thinkin we were sure are active onthe market and no word of the warriors anywhwere

aurtis whilely.......................

brent sanchio.......................

christopher birchall....................

collin samuel.......................

carlosm edwards..................

i dont wana be on dimensional  but ducth leagues and others seem even non existent with any of our players

and i didnt add any players that are injured like glenn and denzil
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: it cant be me alone worried!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 10:21:07 AM »
dont worry, no one from any WC team has signed anywhere yet. Give it a bit more time, you will see at least one of our guys in the Prem, and a few more in the Championship with good deals. Its not you alone though, im checking frequently to see any rumors involving players and i cant wait till we hit pay dirt!
Hart for president

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 10:32:45 AM »
there may be some new developments still to come. but it is folly to expect too many. some on this board felt that going to the WC alone will results in bucketloads of contract improvements...that was always hardly likely.....this never happens in the WC. The high profile moves are either for established stars, young players, or players from teams that did exceptionally well. Most teams have already scouted the players they like before the WC. The WC only serves as confirmation of the players ability to handle the big stage. Hardly any players are discovered from scratch. Despite a great performance from T&T we did not get out of the first round, we scored no goals and won no matches. Many of our players are not that young...so hopefully there will be some good news...but I do not expect a large change in most of the players' positions...would be nice to be wrong...

remember, other first timers like Ghana, Ukraine, Ivory Coast, Australia did better than we did. Young players on more established teams like Germany, Switzerland, Spain etc...these fellas will be in line for what few contracts and deals there are before most T&T players I fear...but like I said...I would love to be wrong...there is still time, so let's wait and see

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 10:42:42 AM »
Filho,
I agree with yuh 100%. Realistically speaking, I can't see our players moving from 2nd/3rd division football to premeirship/1st division.
Birchall is young so he might move up a division, Carlos is 27 I believe so age will work against him so he might move up a division as well.  Same applies to sancho.
It might be possible that some of our players get contracts in top divisions but not in big European countries...the smaller ones may be possible such as belgium, sweden, and denmark.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2006, 10:46:36 AM »
filho, real, just a few of our boys moving up ranks is possible, and should be considered 'alot' for trinidad and tobago given our pool and history. Carlos, Birchall, Sancho, Samuel are all realistic to move up. Even a Spann or dare i say, a cyd gray moving to div 2 is a step up from TT Pro League.
Hart for president

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 10:48:09 AM »
doh forget it have 4 Italian Teams going down
them clubs might be willing to absorb some of the players that will leave said clubs

Més que un club.

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 10:49:43 AM »
I wont be worried about that. You never see a bucket load of contracts in situations like this. What you see is years later contracts start coming in for players who did not even exist. Sit back and relax.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 11:21:44 AM »
To tell allyuh the truth am only expecting Carlos to reach the prem this season because he is up to that level the others like Sancho,Birchall,Whitley may have to wait another year or so when they get alittle better

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 11:56:32 AM »
It funny that men was saying all kinda ting before the world cup about we players being marketed on de world stage but up to now no one has been offered anything concrete.

In fact, the only two players that have received contracts are jack and ince!!

I want alyuh to put what whitley was claiming at the start of the world cup into perspective now.....

"portsmouth were interested, but i prefer to make my decision after the world cup" 

where are the clubs now? did our "stephen gerrard" do anything at the world cup to attract any attention.

Only Carlos will get something substantial.  And he will only get it if he has a good start to the season with LUTON!!

i, personally also hoping for Sancho, Samuel, Cyd, and Yorke!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2006, 01:27:28 PM »
I wont be worried about that. You never see a bucket load of contracts in situations like this. What you see is years later contracts start coming in for players who did not even exist. Sit back and relax.

i doh understand this??

wat u saying is that in the long term we youths go ge contrcts???

It funny that men was saying all kinda ting before the world cup about we players being marketed on de world stage but up to now no one has been offered anything concrete.

In fact, the only two players that have received contracts are jack and ince!!

I want alyuh to put what whitley was claiming at the start of the world cup into perspective now.....

"portsmouth were interested, but i prefer to make my decision after the world cup"

where are the clubs now? did our "stephen gerrard" do anything at the world cup to attract any attention.

Only Carlos will get something substantial. And he will only get it if he has a good start to the season with LUTON!!

i, personally also hoping for Sancho, Samuel, Cyd, and Yorke!!

i think i read somewhere that aurtis had gotten 3 offers after the england game yet still i hear nuttin

and once again the prem is about to start without a warrior in any of the 20 teams
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline SHOTTA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2006, 10:04:08 AM »
jus read that leeds intrested in aurtis

gillingham looking at cyd as well as qpr looking at both

ah shuda talk earlier

i think aurtis should take his chance at championship try lighting it up there