April 28, 2024, 04:06:47 PM

Author Topic: Materazzi is a very clean and innocent player  (Read 6477 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Materazzi is a very clean and innocent player
« on: July 10, 2006, 03:49:55 PM »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Materazzi is a very clean and innocent player
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 04:02:13 PM »
Even enough the thread title is Sarcastic I dont even think he deserves be headed with positive words even if it is sarcastic, stupid asshole materazzi.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 04:13:04 PM »
Between waggonism and scapegoatism the people who follow football is real tears oui...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 04:18:03 PM »
Between waggonism and scapegoatism the people who follow football is real tears oui...

Materazzi is just the man of the moment right now.....and it's quite understandable why..........no need to dis........
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 04:24:06 PM »
That is de type ah fearless hardnosed defender we need in T&T!

Damn he good fuh days de man is an intimidator, and he eh fraid nobody!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 04:39:34 PM »

yeah but pops yuh hadda admit he geh ah wicked headbutt that coulda kill he eh... He may be fearless buh he eh no dog!  :D :rotfl:
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2006, 05:05:37 PM »
Fawk MATEFazzi........."I don`t even know what a TERRORIST is " I cah buy that same way I cah buy the fact Zizou rush him just so...........The man had to tell Zizou way more than "U is a Big buller". His track records speaks for itself.......Look at this..............ZIZOU is the headline and he eh even win the WorldCup ....I sure people go forget who win this World cup.

The more I watch the clip is the more I SAy ZIZOU u is the flicking boss, doh take that shit!!

Hail the Big man.......ZIZOU

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2006, 05:38:07 PM »

HOW IN THE WORLD HE EH GET SEND OFF WITH DEM TACKLES DRED!!!!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2006, 05:47:36 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/world_cup_2006/teams/france/5164094.stm

Materazzi's father believed his son was the real victim in the incident.

"I spoke to my son briefly after the game," said Giuseppe Materazzi.

"Marco had told me he had been provoked. It's as though they have something against him each time.

"In the past two years, Marco has only been on the receiving end and the injuries he has sustained are proof of this.

"I don't want to be controversial, but there are things that have to be said instead of just pointing the finger and putting a black mark against someone."

Yeh Sure....... ::)

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2006, 05:54:53 PM »

that is stupid football

my only regret is that ZiZou didn't draw blood >:(
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 05:56:34 PM by Pointman »
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2006, 05:55:28 PM »

HOW IN THE WORLD HE EH GET SEND OFF WITH DEM TACKLES DRED!!!!

Maybe that is why the league is under investigation and teams facing relegation??

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2006, 06:04:53 PM »

Yes sir!! Great defending!! Did not make a clean tackle in that game. Seems like he was out to induce severe injury to others instead of inject fear. We could surely do with a player like him on Trinidad national team. To know I was just about to give you props for making some very positive and meaningful post on the forum lately.

Kingman
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 06:11:57 PM by kingman »

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2006, 06:07:00 PM »

Between ignorance, waggonism and jokerism, the people who follow/analyse football is real tears oui....oh gorm!!  :rotfl:

Kingman
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 06:12:50 PM by kingman »

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2006, 09:07:37 PM »

Yes sir!! Great defending!! Did not make a clean tackle in that game. Seems like he was out to induce severe injury to others instead of inject fear. We could surely do with a player like him on Trinidad national team. To know I was just about to give you props for making some very positive and meaningful post on the forum lately.

Kingman

fella, I eh need to validation from anyone eh ..ent he jes win de World Cup>
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 10:54:53 PM by truetrini »

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2006, 10:39:20 PM »

that is stupid football

Doh worry wit dat shot he took de chest ah bet yuh he lay'n in ah hospital bed right now....lol...

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2006, 01:17:58 AM »
as pele say in the puma commercial:

"Willkommen zum Fussball"

:rotfl: :rotfl: :devil: :devil:

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2006, 01:26:18 AM »
All that action occurred in Milan derbies so you can't take it as a measure of the man.

Rivalries are played under a different set of rules.

Offline trinfax

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2006, 08:03:41 AM »
regardless of what he said to ZZ or his past reputation (italian defender).. bad move by ZZ

There I was (fortunate enough) to be watching the game with my girls who both love the game and play rep. As soon as the replay showed ZZ giving the man ah "apollon" meh 2 daughters watch meh with this look in dey eye.."you mean dad, we could do that do in ah game?" exactly, many kids were watching the final and this is not what we (as a parent) / fan of the game) would like them to see.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 08:15:44 AM »
regardless of what he said to ZZ or his past reputation (italian defender).. bad move by ZZ

There I was (fortunate enough) to be watching the game with my girls who both love the game and play rep. As soon as the replay showed ZZ giving the man ah "apollon" meh 2 daughters watch meh with this look in dey eye.."you mean dad, we could do that do in ah game?" exactly, many kids were watching the final and this is not what we (as a parent) / fan of the game) would like them to see.

and I'm sure you would not want your daughters' opponents on the field insulting them and your family either. Not that two wrong make a right.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 11:40:21 AM by Pointman »

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: July 11, 2006, 08:26:21 AM »

and I'm sure you would want your daughters' opponents on the field insulting them and your family either. Not that two wrong make a right.

more reasons why I want ah man like dat on my team.  If he could get under a players skin like dat tuh make he strike out and get red carded!

allyuh too emotional and biased.

Zidane is my horse but he make ah dotish play dey.

even if de man call yuh ah dirty terrorist or tell yuh haul yuh modder c**t...steups..wait until after de game..look fuh him fuh ah jersy exchange and butt him in he head!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2006, 09:00:41 AM »

Between ignorance, waggonism and jokerism, the people who follow/analyse football is real tears oui....oh gorm!!  :rotfl:

Kingman

Well I glad we agree on something.

Seeing how you like to make reference to ignorance, I was just wondering if you was in the "Cristiano Ronaldo is a gay traitor and deserves to be banned from Man U for life crowd" because for a man to make a whole thread on materazzi, he have to be trying to divert attention from one of the ugliest plays you will see by far in a World Cup, a frontal off the ball headbutt when the ball not in play.

As dirty a player as he is, is not a tackle to the balls or a jumpkick to the head that make Zidane head butt him, so I don't see your point...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 11, 2006, 09:12:36 AM »

and I'm sure you would want your daughters' opponents on the field insulting them and your family either. Not that two wrong make a right.

true.. but how would you suggest someone deal with this? Ah mean.. I would have probably reacted the same way..but as a parent you really want to be dipolmatic about it when explaining things to your kids.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2006, 09:26:10 AM »
Its easy to chain every single bad action a defenders done on a football field in the space of a 5+ year career and make him look like a monster

I was wondering how come no one has posted a compilation on you tube of all of Zidane's red cards (2 headbutts, 1 stamping, several deliberately dangerous tackles)  ::)

I like all the people who constantly fall for the hype machine... the same way Ronaldhino is marketed as a happy go lucky eternal kid, Zidane is marketed as some kind of goodwill ambassador, same way Henry is marketed as the 'I take the high road and don't dive" player.

These are football players, nothing more nothing less. Athletes engaged in a tough competetive, difficult contact sport and what that entails. There are very few saints among them. Period...

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 11, 2006, 11:41:09 AM »

true.. but how would you suggest someone deal with this? Ah mean.. I would have probably reacted the same way..but as a parent you really want to be dipolmatic about it when explaining things to your kids.

point well taken

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »
If all ah that dirtiness is in one game, then he is a nasty player.  And he walks off with this innocent face like he couldn't do any wrong!  Poor decision by Zizzou, but Materazzi must have incited that incident.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 04:00:40 PM »
That wasnt just one game, it was multiple Milan derbies.

But anyhow, check out some more Materazzi madness here  :rotfl:

And my all time favourite is dis one....and he didnt even get call for a foul  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 04:23:59 PM by Ryan »

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 09:59:38 PM »

Kingman

Well I glad we agree on something.

Seeing how you like to make reference to ignorance, I was just wondering if you was in the "Cristiano Ronaldo is a gay traitor and deserves to be banned from Man U for life crowd" because for a man to make a whole thread on materazzi, he have to be trying to divert attention from one of the ugliest plays you will see by far in a World Cup, a frontal off the ball headbutt when the ball not in play.

As dirty a player as he is, is not a tackle to the balls or a jumpkick to the head that make Zidane head butt him, so I don't see your point...

Fella, it is not my intention to divert Zidane crazy head butt on Materazzi to Materazzi being a nasty player. My point is to show that Materazzi is indeed a dirty player and thus for me people should not show any sympathy for him. I guess that head butt made up for all the wickedness he has done. Yes, Zidane was unprofessional for doing it. No question about that. But Karma is a hell of a thing and I guess Materazzi get a taste of it. I guess you had the wrong perception of my intentions of this thread.

Kingman
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 10:25:46 PM by kingman »

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2006, 03:47:21 AM »

that is stupid football

What exactly are you saying,that anything other than blood gushing from his mouth or from some part of his anatomy not good enough for you. ???

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 12, 2006, 04:03:17 AM »

Fella, it is not my intention to divert Zidane crazy head butt on Materazzi to Materazzi being a nasty player. My point is to show that Materazzi is indeed a dirty player and thus for me people should not show any sympathy for him. I guess that head butt made up for all the wickedness he has done. Yes, Zidane was unprofessional for doing it. No question about that. But Karma is a hell of a thing and I guess Materazzi get a taste of it. I guess you had the wrong perception of my intentions of this thread.

Kingman

well i dont know bout allyuh if i was a nasty, dirty, cheating player and karma had to come back on me for all my bad deeds, i would be more than glad to wake up in the morning with a sore chest and a world cup medal round my neck...

1]; } ?>