March 29, 2024, 09:25:48 AM

Author Topic: Beenhakker still to decide on T&T coaching job  (Read 7461 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Beenhakker still to decide on T&T coaching job
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 08:53:09 AM »
Please understand that Beenhaker is a business man. I don't think he think of "US" Trinidad and Tobago as part of him... because when he speaks it never "US" he always separating himself form the squad... witch tells me he only with us because of money! Who knows maybe I’m wrong… but as far as I can see from listening and reading his statements… he’s not part of us! You must also love your team like they are part of you or your country... not because you’re Dutch and the players are from another country. I think it’s all about his accomplishments and what he can gain to make himself more marketable. So saying all that I think he will probably go elsewhere if the offer is not good and with all that confusion of who not going to pay who by Mr. Jack Warner... he’ll say to himself to much bacchanal with them people he would leave. Good Riddance!

So he does not like the team is what you are saying???. Aye the man could have said forget it you from the get go yuh know if he neva had faith in the squad or believe that we could have made the world cup.

Good Riddance aye so who should we put Gally , Anton who well say nuh 

Their are other international coaches that are out there with pretty good resumes. Gally almost took us to the world cup and he was local coach and so was the other coach back then when we got cheated against Haiti in the 70's... so I don't understand about what's the big deal on hiring our own home grown coaches!

So if another international coach  don't think  "US" Trinidad and Tobago as part of him then what  ::).I would not even touch on the Gally issue !!!

You know If he had taken us to the world cup you would have said something totally different... but because we didn’t make it back then you put him down as not making the grade! Beenhanker took us to the world cup and we still didn’t win a game or score a good goal... so does that make him any better? All I was saying is that if Breenhanker wants to leave let him go... our team well be ok! I notice something’s about how he separates himself from the squad and I think it should not have been like that...but at the end of the day every one despite of where you from or who you are it all about what you can put in yuh pocket.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
I will take Zico because he did a great job with the Japanese team. He could add a lil Brzil flair to we football because it is now highly European defensive in my very humble opinion.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 09:25:14 AM »
Please understand that Beenhaker is a business man. I don't think he think of "US" Trinidad and Tobago as part of him... because when he speaks it never "US" he always separating himself form the squad... witch tells me he only with us because of money! Who knows maybe I’m wrong… but as far as I can see from listening and reading his statements… he’s not part of us! You must also love your team like they are part of you or your country... not because you’re Dutch and the players are from another country. I think it’s all about his accomplishments and what he can gain to make himself more marketable. So saying all that I think he will probably go elsewhere if the offer is not good and with all that confusion of who not going to pay who by Mr. Jack Warner... he’ll say to himself to much bacchanal with them people he would leave. Good Riddance!

So he does not like the team is what you are saying???. Aye the man could have said forget it you from the get go yuh know if he neva had faith in the squad or believe that we could have made the world cup.

Good Riddance aye so who should we put Gally , Anton who well say nuh 

Their are other international coaches that are out there with pretty good resumes. Gally almost took us to the world cup and he was local coach and so was the other coach back then when we got cheated against Haiti in the 70's... so I don't understand about what's the big deal on hiring our own home grown coaches!

So if another international coach  don't think  "US" Trinidad and Tobago as part of him then what  ::).I would not even touch on the Gally issue !!!

You know If he had taken us to the world cup you would have said something totally different... but because we didn’t make it back then you put him down as not making the grade! Beenhanker took us to the world cup and we still didn’t win a game or score a good goal... so does that make him any better? All I was saying is that if Breenhanker wants to leave let him go... our team well be ok! I notice something’s about how he separates himself from the squad and I think it should not have been like that...but at the end of the day every one despite of where you from or who you are it all about what you can put in yuh pocket.

Gally had the team for 3 years and we eh qualify leo had us for about 9 mths we had 1 point from 3 games and a 5-1 hammer from guatemala and he delivered. I look at results where it stand leo go us there gally did not!!  If you want to go about and think gally as good as leo cause he is yuh fello trinibagonian thats all well. Gally coach a school in central fuh intercol last year how did  do by the way ?

"we still didn’t win a game "  like if that is an argument ::)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 09:31:42 AM »

Triniman Leo in a different class than Gally....doesn't mean Gally is not capable of good results.

To look at what he did in '89 as just a "failure" is dotish.  It is exactly that reason that everything was dismantled and we did not continue with what we had going.  I'm sure u would agree we should have kept him as coach then to continue with what was already put in place.

So that time already pass and we obviously cannot start that over again.  But the fact still remains he was a SUCCESS...regardless if we didn't achieve the final goal.  We barely qualify with Leo...we barely didn't with Gally...doh overblow the differences even if Leo is a better coach.

U don't have to discredit Gally to prove Leo is a good coach....what he did with the team speaks for itself.

Gally is a resource we should use regardless if he says things we don't like.....at least at youth level.
Leo ain't exactly the toast of the town either.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 09:41:25 AM »

Triniman Leo in a different class than Gally....doesn't mean Gally is not capable of good results.

To look at what he did in '89 as just a "failure" is dotish.  It is exactly that reason that everything was dismantled and we did not continue with what we had going.  I'm sure u would agree we should have kept him as coach then to continue with what was already put in place.

So that time already pass and we obviously cannot start that over again.  But the fact still remains he was a SUCCESS...regardless if we didn't achieve the final goal.  We barely qualify with Leo...we barely didn't with Gally...doh overblow the differences even if Leo is a better coach.

U don't have to discredit Gally to prove Leo is a good coach....what he did with the team speaks for itself.

Gally is a resource we should use regardless if he says things we don't like.....at least at youth level.
Leo ain't exactly the toast of the town either.

I am not looking at what gally did in 1989 as a failure . Gally did a good job but he did not get us there thats all..

none ah them perfect by the way perfect...

\
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 09:43:06 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 09:57:25 AM »
After what Beenie do Latas, I doh want tuh see he face arong TnT anymore, sorry, allyuh start firing, ah doh care how much he do positively, yuh doh diss we Magician, we Ronaldinho....  How dare ah question allyuh European God?  Start pelting bottle at meh.... :devil:

Why waste pelting a bottle at you.....de bottle more valuable than wha yuh saying.

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 10:24:19 AM »
Gally not in de same class as Beenieman when it comes to coachin,who vex, buss meh chest, buh daiz ah fact.Gally cud say what he want he had his chance and came up short..all he had to do was get ah draw in we own backyard against a USA side we shud have betten and yuh cyar even geh ah point,he lucky to still be around coaching in TnT imo. Is good decisions on and off the pitch that make that make a good coach and when Gally had de strike staying quite up in Fyzabad and taking dah long bus ride before de game to me was ah poor off de pitch decision
and while it may not have been the sole reason we lost de game it certainly contributed to us not winning.
Not becuz ah person was ah great footballer means he cud coach and Gally is ah perfect example !!!

insider : Beenieman will leave ....Wim will take over and be the Soca Warriors next coach !! bet yuh money  ;)
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 10:27:55 AM »
Wim is the coach. Beenie is an adviser.
Live large and prosper!