June 16, 2024, 07:23:50 AM

Author Topic: Insult Was Only Mild - Materazzi  (Read 9888 times)

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Insult Was Only Mild - Materazzi
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 03:35:09 PM »
Eh Toppa.......I like that Butterfinger tingy.......it look dread
 ;D

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 03:55:57 PM »
Eh Toppa.......I like that Butterfinger tingy.......it look dread
 ;D

LoL Yeah, it funny buh ah like de Cat assassin more...Zidane was trying to save Materazzi life. lol
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline GyurlTrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 04:19:11 PM »
LOL! I dunno nah ... it seems all kinda rumors spreadin about what really went on dey ... 1 a my friends was just tellin me yesterday that she hear d Italian mafia was involved, dat dey pay off 4 d match to go d way it went (wit Zidane doin dat).
Luv Kat

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 04:24:20 PM »
lmao@de butter fingers dat come in real good  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
if this is correct, what should FIFA do?  Should they penalize him and take away his medal or should the team be penalized??

I don't think the team should be punished because they cannot control the actions of individuals.  I believe Materazzi should receive a lengthy ban (2-3 years if it is a racist comment)from all football.  Leave him with the medal, every time he looks at it, it will remind him of what he said.

2 to 3 years???  For saying "terrorist"? Yuh real harsh dread :rotfl:

If that's what he said, Materazzi ent do nothing wrong, dat kinda talk is not particularly racist (and yes, i see the link between his algerian heritage and the terrorist slur) and is regular in European leagues. At Premiership games yuh does hear players saying worse dan dat to dey own teammates. I cant see him getting more dan 6 games - and even dat would just be for show, it ent really worth more than a typical red card offence. Is someone called me a slave because I black, I might feel slightly offended, but I eh go dead, especially if I am 10 minutes from winning the World Cup.

Plus, Materazzi is about to turn 33. If I was him, and yuh ban me for 3 years, I would happily sit down and salt, staring at my World Cup medal all day, and thinking about how I was brave enought to take a butt for my country.  :rotfl:

Not on ah terrorist comment..but for any racist comment..ah 2 years should be good...3 years if it racist and it about zidane mother.  If he called Zidane ah terrorist ah small ban..i.e 6 months...a fine might be another option.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 04:32:54 PM »
appearntly he told him... he would rather swap shirts with his mother... or better yet.... his wife.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 05:30:07 PM »
how come yuh lot is allowed to do missile signs on Matarazzi but if anyone say anyting about ronaldo.. SHUT Ya TRAP! i aint comparing the 2..but it is kinda funny how biased u lot is sometime. Btw this aint ment to start an argument so dnt go shout ya mouth off at me ok im expressing an opinion. ;D

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 05:53:58 PM »
how come yuh lot is allowed to do missile signs on Matarazzi but if anyone say anyting about ronaldo.. SHUT Ya TRAP! i aint comparing the 2..but it is kinda funny how biased u lot is sometime. Btw this aint ment to start an argument so dnt go shout ya mouth off at me ok im expressing an opinion. ;D

Steups.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
if this is correct, what should FIFA do?  Should they penalize him and take away his medal or should the team be penalized??

I don't think the team should be punished because they cannot control the actions of individuals.  I believe Materazzi should receive a lengthy ban (2-3 years if it is a racist comment)from all football.  Leave him with the medal, every time he looks at it, it will remind him of what he said.

What de hell allyuh talking for what,he was the one that was head butted,wait allyuh trying to find ah way to justify what zidane do,and by the way he admitted to a verbal insult,but never said what it was,now is admitting to insulting someone suddenly a crime on the football field or otherwise,look man gimme ah break with this nonsense yuh hear.

How you going to prove the remarks were racist without any hard evidence,suppose zidane said something racist and he head butted zidane what would we be saying,that italian mf hit my immortal zidane,lock him up and throw away the key..........People stick with the programm....       

Offline SMH

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 09:08:29 PM »
It's funny how everyone is suddenly finding ways of excusing Zidane and forgetting his earlier sending off against Togo and his headbutting in a Euro game and his stamping on a Saudi player in the last WC !!!  Me thinks the guy just can't control his behaviour and isn't maybe the demi-God he is always made out to be! The best comment I've heard to date about his loss of self control is that Materazzi probably told him French Fries weren't from France......... :rotfl:

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 09:12:16 PM »
actually i now understand what happen...mih special sources tell me that materazzi was in fact trying to pick up zidane...this is the conversation...

zidane: whats up with the grabbing and pinching man?
materazzi: if i told you you wouldn't believe me zizou...
zidane: try me.
materazzi: well...
zidane: if you have something to say say it nah
materazzi: well man your mother must be a dirty terrorist because you ARE THE BOMB...
zidane: what the...?

*Boom*

:rotfl:

Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2006, 04:17:01 AM »
Materazzi done already looking foolish.....why?....

He say is a mild insult and make a man react so?.....he damn lucky den...all now dey burying him back in Italy,

Den if de insult was sooooo mild and was nutten to get all riled up over....den just come out and say what yuh say.....

Also, the rumours have been the comment was racist, about he mudder, terrorism, about he wife.....he rule out 2 & 3 so it was either 1 or 4.....
Wha happen to Materazzi is dat he didn't expect de retaliation from Zidane so now everybody want to know what it is he tell de man and find heself in hot water for he behaviour.....

All dat said....ah cyar condone Zidane action especially since ah had a little friend by me watching de game (she about 11 or 12 years old) and she support France cuz ah Zidane....it eh set a good example fuh de children....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline lunz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Zidane set to speak out on Materazzi
« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2006, 04:21:03 AM »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2006, 12:27:22 PM »
Zidane and Materazzi exchanged words with 10 minutes left of extra-time before Zidane lowered his head and rammed Materazzi in the chest, knocking him to the ground.

Materazzi probably told Zidane "I don't want your smelly shirt, you son of ah bald-headed billy-goat!"

That's why Zidane head-butted Materazzi to show him exactly what bald-headed billy-goats can do!  ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 12:42:51 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2006, 12:44:52 PM »
Hypothetically What if.... FIFA say they going ot replay the final because of Materazzi and Zidane, and both of the will not beable to play..

Who will win ???
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 01:34:40 PM by Rymizx »

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2006, 12:46:38 PM »
Boy FRANCE go win hypothethically  ;D

and I will be hypothethically happy , but that aint happeniing  :P

1]; } ?>