April 25, 2024, 08:20:12 PM

Author Topic: Where's Cornell Glenn?  (Read 7177 times)

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Where's Cornell Glenn?
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 09:33:29 AM »
My bad on sealy............

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2006, 09:43:24 AM »
#8 thank you for the insider information....however, ah in 2-minds with that info.....sometimes it does be good to know what is the internal team social atmosphere....and I see what you say about Stern. If it si true and I can only take you at your word....that that is unfortunate....

The downside of revealing information like that espeically at this time...is not in the best interest of the team..I am not saying we don't apprecaite the info.

this going on long time fadder since way back..and it have men on here that have de same behind de scenes access i have(even more)of what going on dey just won't talk cause dey know that #14 in de wrong...#14 have family, close friends,man he went to school,play on de same club team with that is regular posters on here...and dey know what's what :beermug:

#8..President Of De Glen For Goals Committee
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 09:56:14 AM by #8 »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2006, 09:44:53 AM »
This alleged situation  is not uncommon on any team given at times the egos and the tension arising from  situations. Resolving these disputes among professionals is not the same as dealing with amateurs. As I read, it is so much easier for an a professional athlete to simply decline to abide with he attempts at mediation  for instance in this case to 'get his own private room.'

I have said this from the onset the management has downplayed the importance of having a sport psychologist to work with these players. The tension, the anxiety and the challenges that these players  are up against each and every game is unimaginable not only from  a personal, professional standpoint but there is an undue weight of carrying a nation's pride on each and every player's back.

Once more I  urge the management to consider  the role of a sport psychologist  among the entourage who travels with the national team. Review the list of ll the 'free riders' and ask if  we could not have spent some $$$$$ to assist the players with some of this expertise.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2006, 09:55:29 AM »
#8 This is very revealing and from observing games, one could almost detect #14 aptitude for such alleged behaviour. But given the expertise and the coaching staff is this not a situation that could have being resolved in a timely fashion? Have they not shown that they are impartial and are capable of making decisions  without  personal affinities to anyone?

NO ONE individual is above a team!!!! what is for the better good of the team in the long run compared to the individual?

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2006, 10:03:37 AM »
#8 This is very revealing and from observing games, one could almost detect #14 aptitude for such alleged behaviour. But given the expertise and the coaching staff is this not a situation that could have being resolved in a timely fashion? Have they not shown that they are impartial and are capable of making decisions  without  personal affinities to anyone?

NO ONE individual is above a team!!!! what is for the better good of the team in the long run compared to the individual?

yeah but Alberta ...considering the uproar that dropping #14 will cause that is probably why it hass not happened ... we are a fragile bunch ... when Sir Alex did it to Ruud manchester fans almost revolted .... smae thing happened with Kezman at Serbia & Montinegro ... the difference is the time frame with 7 dayys to go it is unlikely ... but stranger things have happened ... and may be #8 cud give some inside info into his realtionshp with the rest of the team ... if Stern were to get bench how would the rest of the team respond?
Snake in de balliser

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2006, 10:15:34 AM »
Cornell should at least get a run but I feel Beenie leaving hime for the last minute. When injury has taken over our strikers

yeah i feel so to and that makes no sense..

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2006, 10:21:40 AM »

yeah but Alberta ...considering the uproar that dropping #14 will cause that is probably why it hass not happened ... we are a fragile bunch ... when Sir Alex did it to Ruud manchester fans almost revolted .... smae thing happened with Kezman at Serbia & Montinegro ... the difference is the time frame with 7 dayys to go it is unlikely ... but stranger things have happened ... and may be #8 cud give some inside info into his realtionshp with the rest of the team ... if Stern were to get bench how would the rest of the team respond?

other than (probably) de two men bottom he always under de team wouldn't blink if he get drop...and all ah all yuh who have contacts with/to players in and around de squad just ask!! if ah man own family can't stand his attitude what make yuh feel certain teamates go feel different??

Offline kappy

• Sr. Warrior
  • Tantie whey yuh dey !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2006, 11:58:06 AM »

other than (probably) de two men bottom he always under de team wouldn't blink if he get drop...and all ah all yuh who have contacts with/to players in and around de squad just ask!! if ah man own family can't stand his attitude what make yuh feel certain teamates go feel different??

yuh make meh want tuh cry now yes ...tuh think we cudda do so much better if it wasn't fuh petty ... mama man shit ... biggest stage in the world for we country an dez fellas cyar swallow dey pride fuh 4 weeks ... i was never ah #14 fan ... but if what u say is true ... then fadda help we yes ... i though Beenie was better than dat
Snake in de balliser

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2006, 12:01:22 PM »

Yuh make a real profound statement dey.......and i doh know wha beenie take on it is.....normally he doh promote de star boy ting from wha i hear......buh yuh never know.....dwight and latas musbe real begging fuh de man.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2006, 12:09:30 PM »
#8 thank you for the insider information....however, ah in 2-minds with that info.....sometimes it does be good to know what is the internal team social atmosphere....and I see what you say about Stern. If it si true and I can only take you at your word....that that is unfortunate....

The downside of revealing information like that espeically at this time...is not in the best interest of the team..I am not saying we don't apprecaite the info.

this going on long time fadder since way back..and it have men on here that have de same behind de scenes access i have(even more)of what going on dey just won't talk cause dey know that #14 in de wrong...#14 have family, close friends,man he went to school,play on de same club team with that is regular posters on here...and dey know what's what :beermug:

#8.....Ah really dont know what to say.....all I know is that if this is really going on with Stern it not good at all at all......Some said dey didnt see why Bennie put dem in that same room at one point, but I could understand the psychology behind it...ah mean if the coach.....THE COACH.... assign yuh to a room and yuh eh stay dey..that is problem...look what happen to one of the Jamicans for condcut detrimenal to the rest of the team,...it also happened  some of the Mexicans....I am appalled to say the least
Warrior For Life !!

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2006, 12:20:44 PM »

Yuh make a real profound statement dey.......and i doh know wha beenie take on it is.....normally he doh promote de star boy ting from wha i hear......buh yuh never know.....dwight and latas musbe real begging fuh de man.

profound is ah understatement....like is i alone seeing a wha...this is not a #13,#14 thing...this about we Warriors on de biggest football stage in de world....and we biggest problem is we defence...last i checked and was told being a striker myself..the defence begins with de strikers..when de attck breaks down #8 yuh automatically become ah striker..and if yuh not defending/challenging when we don't have de ball and yuh not scoring goals which is a striker's #1 job,then it have someone on de bench to replace yuh...and beenie is not a dunce... yuh favourite#14 ain't producing up to he potential for a while try something else while is experimenting period nah...jones with samuel...wolfe with jones...yorke with jones..glen with jones etc.(still keeping tricks up yuh sleeve and having de opposition guessin)...but nah..just continue to take beating after beating...so something wrong with this picture...like #14 pelt out some of he birmingham/coventry money to help pay beenie big money salary?? i doh know but it really baffling me!!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 12:22:23 PM by #8 »

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2006, 12:51:09 PM »
Stern.....yuh better score...thats all I can say!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »
Don't worry we will be begging Glen to play in time to come. See men not realising The Don not here for long and after he makes his departure the new coaches will have to deal with this mess cause more likely than not Stern and Glen will still be playing and available for national duty.

Stern cannot be our best striker. He has no true positional play. He does not search for the ball, just stolls around and everyone else has to find him. When a team playing with one striker that player has to work his rass off to get in position to recieve the ball in a timely manner. Stern okay but he is not "the special one."

I mean if you put a chimp on a type writer after a while he will write a statement.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2006, 01:04:36 PM »
2 Things....

1 - It eh now tings goin on wit Stern.  Issues goin on long time...it eh since Beenie come.

2 - Now is not the time for this kinda ting.  It simply makin no sense.  The reality is Stern will be the starter for T&T and we have no control over that.  Whatever issues it have, leh we deal with dat after de World Cup and put we energies into supportin ANY AND EVERYBODY who go out on dat field to represent we.

Jes my 2 cents.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2006, 01:18:08 PM »
2 Things....

1 - It eh now tings goin on wit Stern.  Issues goin on long time...it eh since Beenie come.

2 - Now is not the time for this kinda ting.  It simply makin no sense.  The reality is Stern will be the starter for T&T and we have no control over that.  Whatever issues it have, leh we deal with dat after de World Cup and put we energies into supportin ANY AND EVERYBODY who go out on dat field to represent we.

Jes my 2 cents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Palos,
 ah second yuh motion.

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2006, 01:22:17 PM »
2 Things....

Jes my 2 cents.

Palos yuh is a boss :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2006, 01:23:11 PM »
And what happens if cornell glenn is the xfactor we looking for,I guess no one will no until after the world cup,then you'll hear the old saying,if we had played him we would have been in ah better position...

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2006, 01:37:24 PM »
Eh palos........u talking good sense!! :beermug:

But oh jess an ages.......every player on the field have to think defense when we don`t have the ball. Also when we have the ball , you have to make yourself available.......no ball at your feet bizness, run flor it !!.......T&T not on the level where u could expect that......you have to work hard all 11 players.

So leh we Vibez it Up and I just want who ever is selected , just give it your all. We need to attcak and defend as a unit. All 11 players have to believe that in order to get good results......

I hope men could put themselves aside and seeis not about MEEE , MEEEE, is all about WEEE, WEEEEE......the team and the country :beermug:

5 more precious days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2006, 02:01:55 PM »
 :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2006, 02:02:42 PM »
everything #8 say iz true

i could put meh heart on meh chest and tell allyuh that
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline #8

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2006, 02:12:00 PM »

stop cosigning against yuh family..whe he go back coventry city no more barrell ent go come from england if  de news reach back ;D and yuh know man like to carry news(especially de ones he does promise boots and kit to) ;D

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2006, 02:14:18 PM »

stop cosigning against yuh family..whe he go back coventry city no more barrell ent go come from england if  de news reach back ;D and yuh know man like to carry news(especially de ones he does promise boots and kit to) ;D

if yuh know how bad it hurting meh not to add to this thread. ah cyar say nuttin meh brother go kill meh :-X
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2006, 02:22:20 PM »
Hes injured and/or his attitude is finally coming back to hurt his chances in the national team. Either way, he'll get a run, and i think he'll do well. he always makes a mark the first few games when he's in a new team.
Hart for president

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2006, 02:42:36 PM »
Yeah yeah my bad.......i desreve a AWATT ticket for that.....I read an Article about Beenie talking about him and Glen and a got mislead. Even though I knew better.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2006, 06:37:40 PM »
I hope what palos said can come to pass!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
What's the latest with Cornell Glenn?
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2006, 07:42:10 PM »
Anybody knows the status of glenn as regards to his injured knee,current career,etc.... 

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
Re: What's the latest with Cornell Glenn?
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2006, 08:58:58 PM »
he is still recovering
still contracted to La Galaxy

1]; } ?>