March 29, 2024, 04:14:20 AM

Author Topic: The Andre Samuel league is back, sign up early!! ah love it!!  (Read 80544 times)

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: The Andre Samuel league is back, sign up early!! ah love it!!
« Reply #330 on: April 18, 2007, 05:53:38 PM »
isee the gap on the top gone to 20 points 4 weeks to go...berris watch yuh back...gerard is a mama man....steups...reall bail out men this week

Fuh Reel ...ah really have to watch meh back ...but every week i spotting the field 8 pts with trades and only Flamenco and FireBrand make ah serious push ...Flamenco on meh heels ...but I welcome de challange .. doh think all yuh ketching me easy ;D....You bawling Gerald is ah 'mama man ..he bail out real men' ??? ...if you notice Flamenco and myself had him as capt instead of Ronaldo...dat eh ''bail out' breds daiz good managing after all de man playing twice in a game week ...even Ray Charles cudda see making Gerald capt was a good move ....doh blame we becuz you use 1game Ronaldo ...not to mention 5 point Lampard  ;D 
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 18, 2007, 06:56:48 PM »
well done allyuh liverpool men
i went with arsenal this week to try and shock allyuh and steal the front cause i knew allyuh was playing liverpool, and i needed liverpool to give up a couple goals
oh well had to take my shot, i done now...ah gorn on holiday the next 2 weeks i ent know if i go have computer
ah think i should still be manager of the year considering i ent have lampard for 1 week all year  :devil: :beermug:
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 07:02:02 PM by ricky »

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #332 on: April 18, 2007, 07:14:07 PM »
isee the gap on the top gone to 20 points 4 weeks to go...berris watch yuh back...gerard is a mama man....steups...reall bail out men this week

Fuh Reel ...ah really have to watch meh back ...but every week i spotting the field 8 pts with trades and only Flamenco and FireBrand make ah serious push ...Flamenco on meh heels ...but I welcome de challange .. doh think all yuh ketching me easy ;D....You bawling Gerald is ah 'mama man ..he bail out real men' ??? ...if you notice Flamenco and myself had him as capt instead of Ronaldo...dat eh ''bail out' breds daiz good managing after all de man playing twice in a game week ...even Ray Charles cudda see making Gerald capt was a good move ....doh blame we becuz you use 1game Ronaldo ...not to mention 5 point Lampard  ;D  
tell them Berris  ;D
especially with Rafa playing the man right behind the lone striker.
Fire did good without Gerrard..but he still had Carragher as captain..which is almost the same  ;)
ah ent know what Ricky do with leaving Distin on de bench  :D ..but ah sure he go bounce back
ah try ah thing with Lee Bowyer cause he operating behind Tevez..but he ent perform as ah thought he would lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 19, 2007, 05:46:44 AM »
For a man who play so much tata in the first three months ah the season gerrard real gain points...but say what, ah couldn't have him Ronaldo, fabregas and lampard in the same midfield if i wanted to keep three strikers...

ah vex because this was the best chance i had since the beginning to crack the 100 point barrier and i miss out by 7 points...That said, though i within striking distance of the top 5...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 19, 2007, 09:16:25 AM »

tell them Berris  ;D
Fire did good without Gerrard..but he still had Carragher as captain..which is almost the same  ;)
ah ent know what Ricky do with leaving Distin on de bench  :D ..but ah sure he go bounce back
ah try ah thing with Lee Bowyer cause he operating behind Tevez..but he ent perform as ah thought he would lol

********Haha men blame we for their MISMANAGEMENT..... wha ass is da one.... lol***********

I DID NOT have Gerard on my team since I drop him in week 8,
yuh think is flukes he end up on de team for this game week.... no sir.... thats called managing.

BERRIS yuh is a hard man to catch, I try real hard this week...

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 19, 2007, 02:20:13 PM »
isee the gap on the top gone to 20 points 4 weeks to go...berris watch yuh back...
gerard is a mama man....steups...reall bail out men this week

When ah see Gerrard score the first goal and then line up to take the penalty i get a real headache!!  I was praying that he missed.  De man gone and score and make cowen look like ah genius.

That said, i then turned my attention to Lampard with the hope of him scoring at least one goal.  Steups!! He ended up poping down with five points and have me in a mess.

I still gunning for duscam although things ent looking too promising right now.

ah guess ah have tuh fight to keep meh top 20 spot!

ah still love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #336 on: April 19, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

tell them Berris  ;D

********Haha men blame we for their MISMANAGEMENT..... wha ass is da one.... lol***********

yuh think is flukes he end up on de team for this game week.... no sir.... thats called managing.

Marcus ...yuh have meh running for meh life,yuh not easy  ;D..yuh breeding donw meh throat ...if i didn't pull in Gerald as capt. you wudda pass meh already,yuh make ah brilliant move making Gerald yuh capt ..I say ah would catch yuh napping dey,but yuh eh missing ah beat ..well done  :applause:
It look like i'll have to give up another 8pts in trades just to try and hold yuh off again ...them Liverpool men yuh have at home this week cud make yuh pass meh ...say wha.... it'll be ah nice fight down to the wire . :beermug:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 20, 2007, 07:39:51 AM »

tell them Berris  ;D

Marcus ...yuh have meh running for meh life,yuh not easy  ;D..yuh breeding donw meh throat ...if i didn't pull in Gerald as capt. you wudda pass meh already,yuh make ah brilliant move making Gerald yuh capt ..I say ah would catch yuh napping dey,but yuh eh missing ah beat ..well done  :applause:
It look like i'll have to give up another 8pts in trades just to try and hold yuh off again ...them Liverpool men yuh have at home this week cud make yuh pass meh ...say wha.... it'll be ah nice fight down to the wire . :beermug:

yeah man thanks, I am glad its so tight, keeps it interesting, and to be honest it's great playing from behind.... it has forced me to be more creative... but 20 points is too much at this juncture, If I make that up it wont be because of managing, it would be by pure luck that one of my players that you don't have does something extraordinary. Ricky had me worried for abit, but his tail off has eased the pressure, I think it just you and I in it for the top 2, unless them boy have 3 capt. arm band to give out each week. lol

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2007, 04:02:35 PM »

tell them Berris  ;D

yeah man thanks, I am glad its so tight, keeps it interesting, and to be honest it's great playing from behind.... it has forced me to be more creative... but 20 points is too much at this juncture, If I make that up it wont be because of managing, it would be by pure luck that one of my players that you don't have does something extraordinary. Ricky had me worried for abit, but his tail off has eased the pressure, I think it just you and I in it for the top 2, unless them boy have 3 capt. arm band to give out each week. lol

Well done Marcus, yuh poised to strike Berris and take first place. Doh relax though because ah know muh boy eh given up dat spot so easy. And although it may seem unlikely that I will catch you before the season ends I still pressing on.

Whapon Berris yuh went on vacation dis week or what? ;D  Feliz yuh doing well to bounce back in de top 10. I would not be surprised if yuh end up in de top 5....behind me. ;D

3 weeks to go people...look sharp!

# Team Manager Gameweek Total
1 Real Poison Mr Berris 35 1887
2 Flamengo - Mengão Marcus Carvalho 47 1883
3 Fire Warriors FC Fire Brand 48 1831
4 fc bayern ricky tony s 36 1808
5 plana licks fuh so 37 1795
6 MidKnight Marauders Fedon Honoré 46 1784
7 Hand of Crouch Trini One 39 1782
8 Soca Warriors SC Feliziano T. 27 1766
9 Gandalf United De Proponent of Sorcery! 44 1765
10 The Bombers Brent Ghouralal 50 1763
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 22, 2007, 07:25:49 PM »

tell them Berris  ;D

Well done Marcus, yuh poised to strike Berris and take first place. Doh relax though because ah know muh boy eh given up dat spot so easy. And although it may seem unlikely that I will catch you before the season ends I still pressing on.

Whapon Berris yuh went on vacation dis week or what? ;D  Feliz yuh doing well to bounce back in de top 10. I would not be surprised if yuh end up in de top 5....behind me. ;D

FireB,ah do everything wrong this week,first ah sell Viduka (6pts) then bench a supposedly ''sick with the virus'' Fabregas (9PTS  and ah see you do de same thing too ;D),not to mention losing 4pts on dotish trades Barton for Sidwell and Adbanlahor for Viduka ....but ah still fighting  ;D.
Ah give Marcus and yuhself much respect, all yuh keep closing de gap every week.......Marcus yuh say I am ah hard man to catch ...well you is ah hard man to shake off and while we battling each other,FireBrand slowly closing de gap.... keep ah eye on him ....he's not easy ;D

Ah have ah question for last year players ...Was the finish anything like this year ?...2,possibly 3 men battling for 1st place or was it wide open to the end where anyone cudda win ?? ...
The Trinidad and Tobago Leaders anyone in the top 7 cud win at this stage 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 07:28:48 PM by berris »
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2007, 10:18:17 PM »
look last year final results Berris
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=14719.0
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=8555.0
i and all get kecth with Fabregas alleged sickness lol
and ah even drop Toure too cause ah know them was going and concede for sure...and Ashley Cole decide to stay home today too..steups
well it go be a close finish between you and Marcus..ah feel he go pass yuh  :D

ah could only hope for top 5
Feliz

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2007, 09:01:32 AM »

tell them Berris  ;D

FireB,ah do everything wrong this week,first ah sell Viduka (6pts) then bench a supposedly ''sick with the virus'' Fabregas (9PTS  and ah see you do de same thing too ;D),not to mention losing 4pts on dotish trades Barton for Sidwell and Adbanlahor for Viduka ....but ah still fighting  ;D.
Ah give Marcus and yuhself much respect, all yuh keep closing de gap every week.......Marcus yuh say I am ah hard man to catch ...well you is ah hard man to shake off and while we battling each other,FireBrand slowly closing de gap.... keep ah eye on him ....he's not easy ;D

Ah have ah question for last year players ...Was the finish anything like this year ?...2,possibly 3 men battling for 1st place or was it wide open to the end where anyone cudda win ?? ...
The Trinidad and Tobago Leaders anyone in the top 7 cud win at this stage 

3pts... Niceness... did not expect to be in striking distance... Berris this is getting to be real good... Mirrors the actual season too, with ManU and Chelsea in the title race... FireB one good/surprise placement of the capt. armband and yuh back in it!

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 28, 2007, 03:32:28 PM »
like berris get overtaken this week

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: April 28, 2007, 03:40:12 PM »
like berris get overtaken this week

De Fantasy League week eh over yet breds... he still has a chance to regain the lead. Is ah close one though.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 03:41:47 PM by FireBrand »
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #344 on: May 12, 2007, 09:10:00 PM »
well final week here
ah backing Berris to take back the lead from Marcos and win this year
Ricky the Rookie go take 3rd
Firebrand like is me and you for 5th place or even maybe 4th  ;D
good run Samo with them so few transfers
some ah allyuh newcomers like Desowa caught on pretty quick.
to the others..allyuh have ah lot to learn  :devil: ..we did enjoy allyuh guntalk though  ;)
Feliz

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: May 12, 2007, 09:30:35 PM »
allyuh go see secret weapon in yuh backside tomorrrow  :devil:
whoever come second, check my squad tomorrow and you would see the move that would have won the league for you  8) ...tho i would not be suprised if allyuh made the same move too
berris, marcus congrats and very well played  :beermug:,  but i give allyuh 1st and 2nd that week i get fancy and play Arsenal instead of Liverpool like allyuh did
If that hit I would a be the champ  :)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 09:50:49 PM by ricky »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: May 13, 2007, 04:30:04 AM »
I have to say I enjoyed this first shot at the EPL Fantasy league. I cracked the 1900 points and I daresay I may have been closer to 2000 if I had actually had internet at home for the majority of the season.

Mih inexperience show when I real loss points at the beginning of the season and liverpool as a team particularly mess me up in more ways than one  :-\

For the last double game week I still vex with pantyman ferguson for aligning that scab side at stamford bridge but i even more vex with pantyamn boulharouz for getting put off and letting chelsea loss to arsenal;  i was gambling on the race for the title going all the way to that showdown at stamford bridge.
Ronaldo as captain finally work for one match alone (I woulda been better off with Essien and  much better with Berbatov as captain) and i end up losing some points that might have been critical to make the charge for the top 5 on the last day.

Anyway with one round to go, come what may I enjoy it, and God willing, next year the Midknight Marauders coming for alyuh so and so. Be warned!  :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: May 13, 2007, 08:50:10 AM »
Have to concede 1st and 2nd places but I storming back on the last day to try take 3rd. Victory go be mines next year! :devil:

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: May 13, 2007, 10:57:09 AM »
CONGRATS MARCUS THE CHAMP
Berris boy ah tell man who come second to check my squad for the secret weapon, ah see you had the same one as me....hard luck dey brudda that move should have won d league

Trini one, well done yuh pass me on the last week with that penalty save James make and how dem give out the bonus this week

All in all i go take 4th

Well done fellas
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 11:00:02 AM by ricky »

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: May 13, 2007, 11:00:22 AM »
Berris boy ah tell man who come second to check my squad for the secret weapon, ah see you had the same one as me....hard luck dey brudda that move should have won d league

hoss...da secret weapon backfire bad... ;D

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: May 13, 2007, 11:01:29 AM »

hoss...da secret weapon backfire bad... ;D

ent  :'(

Offline Trinione

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: May 13, 2007, 11:23:00 AM »

Trini one, well done yuh pass me on the last week with that penalty save James make and how dem give out the bonus this week

All in all i go take 4th

Well done fellas

Congrats Marcus.
Dat secret weapon real buss but that take real balls to try that on the last day... would have been great if it worked out... unlucky!
James help me out and some nice bonus points as well help me nicely dere.

I go take 3rd place... it good enough for a champions league spot!!

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: May 13, 2007, 02:55:33 PM »
congrats to the winners.....nice try andre you try to come back strong....but just like yuh shit squad chelsea yuh go have to wait till next year to try and beat me....it go be orn fron de start...!!!

:rotfl:

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: May 13, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »
But wait nah Duscam, yuh come 13th congrats you beat me by 1... You could not have done it without Lampard... I doh mine 14th especially as I never had and never will have any and I repeat any ManUre players on my team... try coming in the top 20 without any Chelsea players...
Yuh had to respect a man like doc.He say he is an Arsenal fan and have no ManUre or Chelsea players on his team... I doh know if he had it like that all season but respect Mr.Doc....
« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 06:05:54 PM by samo »

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: May 13, 2007, 06:24:38 PM »

All in all i go take 4th

Well done fellas

The bbc say Drogba was not playing,the fantasy league had a red sticker next to him ,so I say he definately not playing and made the trade for Fowler ...ah nearly drop down when ah see  Drogba score  ;D ...It cudda go either way,I was thinking Fowler at home against demoted Charlton..his last game in front the liverpool fans ..he shud score ...but it didn't work out  ....

But ah cyar take nuttin away from Marcus :applause: Well done breds
congrats,yuh manage like ah boss,yuh get within striking distance and make meh pay  ;D ... :notworthy: :notworthy: ...

FireB ah see yuh run 5th :applause:.. Ricky and Trinione close to pip yuh,they were always in it and know they stuff :applause:...but my big observation is that Duscam cut Andre Samuel tail,after all dah lyrics bout ''secret weapon'' ...WHAM  Andre!! at least yuh make the 20 ..ah fine yuh shudda been in the top 10 as is your league  ;D ...Feliziano I really thought you would have been in the top 3, becuz yuh really know this game,before the season start, is you that make me aware of some of the stuff a rookie shud look out for...thanx  ;D ah know yuh coming strong next year . :beermug:

Well done managers  :applause: :applause:
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #355 on: May 13, 2007, 06:45:36 PM »
nice season everybody..Congrats to the Top 5  :beermug:
i'll be back next year for meh title  ;)
Shevchenko mess meh up real bad in first few months..steups
ah letting allyuh know meh secret weapon now..Jimmy Bullard
doh say ah didnt warn allyuh  8)
Feliz

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: May 13, 2007, 07:16:32 PM »
nice season everybody..Congrats to the Top 5  :beermug:
i'll be back next year for meh title  ;)
Shevchenko mess meh up real bad in first few months..steups
ah letting allyuh know meh secret weapon now..Jimmy Bullard
doh say ah didnt warn allyuh  8)

same way you warn us bout tonge  ::)

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: May 13, 2007, 09:59:35 PM »
I real had fun in dis league....ah try to make a good run in the late half after ah learn how to play...but ah guess it was too little too late and ah go settle for 11th place. Knowing ah beat vets like Andre S and Duscam, is like ah bonus point for me  ;D next year is real hell from Desowa FC, look out for me.

Congrats to Marcus and Berris for 1st and 2nd you guys made it interesting in de end  :beermug:

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: May 14, 2007, 07:48:44 AM »
Thanks fellas,

To win it in my rookie year, there is nothing but downside now... lol

Mr. Berris anyone of us could have finished on top at the end...

I would have been honoured to finish second to you! Great Season!

Firebrand, Ricky, Samo et al next year we go mix it up again...

MVP - Ronaldo

Most Outstanding Players - David James, Lescott, Arteta and Fabregas

Outstanding Brief Stints - Zamora, Saha, Rooney, Essien, Ashley Young, Cahill, Berbatov

Crucial Performance - Gerard Scoring two late in the season as a captain

Worst Pick up - Yakubu Late Season

Best Drop - Gerard Early Season

Now Flemengo has not been a good team in the Campeonato for a long time, last time we held the trophy in the Maracanã was in 1992. So I have to rejoice in this little fantasy victory!

Man Utd. on the other hand -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe_c_jc0Ntc&mode=related&search=

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 11:56:59 AM by marcus »

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: May 14, 2007, 01:25:07 PM »
Congrats to the new champion Marcus......League was hard this year but all in all i taking a top 20 finish out of a table of over 100.

Anyone not in the top 20 not worth mentioning  :devil: :devil:

Hopefully next year that trophy wil be mine  :beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

1]; } ?>