Poll

Is Zidane to blame for France's loss?

Yes
22 (24.4%)
No
68 (75.6%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Voting closed: July 11, 2006, 03:06:20 PM

Author Topic: Zidane  (Read 43036 times)

Offline DeTrini

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zidane
« Reply #180 on: July 10, 2006, 11:29:04 AM »
What can someone say to you as ah man during the game....that will make you want to hit him ah hard boute is the question?

1. Ah sleep with yuh wife last night!  ;D

2. A racial comment...ummm like... You're a white nigga with the rest of niggas on your team! :challenge:

3. You're sexy Zadine can I have you after the game you're hot... like them fags! :o  

4. That's why you're losing all yuh hair nigga!  :rotfl:

Soilders what ever tha man say I know he chest well hurting he...oh gosh when i see that boute... it was like I geh thee boute yes! Zadiane well boy yuh went out with ah bang! oh Lord! Like Zadine is ah ram goat!

I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to grace us with a little fraudian slip.  According to Sigmund Freud it results from the operation of unconscious wishes or conflicts and can reveal unconscious processes in normal healthy individuals.    What do you have to say for yourself?

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 10, 2006, 11:35:46 AM »
World-Materazzi denies calling Zidane "dirty terrorist"  

ROME, July 10 (Reuters) - Italy defender Marco Materazzi denied on Monday reports that he had called Zinedine Zidane a "dirty terrorist" seconds before the France captain head-butted him in Sunday's World Cup final.

"It is absolutely not true, I did not call him a terrorist. I'm ignorant. I don't even know what the word means," the Italian news agency Ansa quoted Materazzi as saying after the Italian team returned to Rome.

I guess Zidane was hearing voices..just like he heard a voice that told him to come out of retirement.

It would be nice for Materazzi to admit his wrongdoing but he might not want to face the consequences of such a move.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 10, 2006, 12:16:01 PM »
big up for matarazzi. :thumbsup: 

after the 7th minute penalty and goal he give for a light foul on malouda, he real turn it around with better defense, a goal (over vieria no less) and a crucial PSO kick. filling in for nesta he had an excellent tournament. that kind of mental fortitude is what makes a good footballer - plenty small footballer lorse dey head over less.

feel bad for zidane, but it look more calculated than people saying. he turned and went back. AND he decided to do this with only a few minutes left in the game and italy comfortable to play out the period.

old nursery rhyme about sticks and stones - that is what man have to learn. even Augi with he scissors-talk is just squeezing out tata. is when the line is crossed from talk to action that problem doz start.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 10, 2006, 12:19:09 PM »
World-Materazzi denies calling Zidane "dirty terrorist"  

ROME, July 10 (Reuters) - Italy defender Marco Materazzi denied on Monday reports that he had called Zinedine Zidane a "dirty terrorist" seconds before the France captain head-butted him in Sunday's World Cup final.

"It is absolutely not true, I did not call him a terrorist. I'm ignorant. I don't even know what the word means," the Italian news agency Ansa quoted Materazzi as saying after the Italian team returned to Rome.

I guess Zidane was hearing voices..just like he heard a voice that told him to come out of retirement.

It would be nice for Materazzi to admit his wrongdoing but he might not want to face the consequences of such a move.

Who on this board expect Matefazzi to say exactly what he told Zidane.. ???..........U have to be real innocent and naive to believe that woudl happen. It is gonna be a he said kinda batle.............Zizou I still puzzled by the butt, but to expect Materzzi to make a statement incriminating himslef is not likely. i CAH DEFEND THE BUTT, but if a racial statement was made it should be punished how they go find out is another story....Hopefully one a dem big fluffy microcphones picked up something.........We need CSI Berlin to run through the footage ........ ;D

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 10, 2006, 12:19:22 PM »
What can someone say to you as ah man during the game....that will make you want to hit him ah hard boute is the question?

1. Ah sleep with yuh wife last night!  ;D

2. A racial comment...ummm like... You're a white nigga with the rest of niggas on your team! :challenge:

3. You're sexy Zadine can I have you after the game you're hot... like them fags! :o  

4. That's why you're losing all yuh hair nigga!  :rotfl:

Soilders what ever tha man say I know he chest well hurting he...oh gosh when i see that boute... it was like I geh thee boute yes! Zadiane well boy yuh went out with ah bang! oh Lord! Like Zadine is ah ram goat!

I find yuh use that n word so freely is like it turn yuh on sayin it.

Ah say that because when ah see yuh use it twice in one line ah say to meself while ah reading yuh post.....ah bet he go use it again eh...and yuh didn't disappoint.  Ah doh know ah just feel yuh get hard while typing ???

Like yuh want butt in yuh chest :chilling:

Let me straiten you out real quick paps! Where i grew up we talk to each other like that and it’s no big deal with the so called n word because I know who I am! I was only trying to figure out what could have made Zadiane that upset to have him do such! Now back to you and the head butt... only if you're ready to lay in the hospital yuh could try yuh hand/head!  :chilling:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 10, 2006, 12:40:20 PM »
Well I don't want to spread rumors but this is what is circulating in France. I have 2 good friends in Paris who both sent me identical transcripts from different Parisian blogs...but I myself cannot check the source. So take this with that disclaimer.....it's a pretty nasty accusation against Materazzi. For the record, i still think Zidane should not have reacted the way he did. I'd rather he told his players to stop and then they all joined hands and walked off the field in unity..that would have been a powerful statement, but pretty difficult giving Zidane would be jeapordizing the careers of some of his teamates (FIFA would hate such an act)..plus at the heat of the moment...well let's just say hindsight is 20/20

"after another unsuccessful french play, the italians get the ball and start a counter attack. Trezeguet, Gattuso, Zidane, Materazzi and Buffon are the only players still in the italian side.
During that play Materazzi was holding Zidane with his both arms and pulling his shirt.
As the players walk back to the french side, Zidane shows his jersey to Materazzi and tells him,"

Zidane: "Ordinanza de tirare il costume!!"  (stop pulling my shirt)

Materazzi:"Taciti, enculo, hai solamente cio che merite..." (Shut up asshole, you only get what you deserve)

Zidane: "si e cio..." (yeah... right...) and he starts running,

Materazzi adds: "meritate tutti ciò, voi gli enculato di musulmani, sporchi terroristici" (you all deserve this, you muslim bastards, you f**king terrorist)

and then what we all saw on tv.

Here is a comment made my Italian friend when I showed him this transcript:

Begin Quote
It’s amazing what jealousy can conjure up. Those evil Italians! I remember my own soccer days when we were referred to as ‘greasy wops’, but at least we waited till after the game to retaliate. In all sports the goal is to taunt your opponent into making a mistake. Whatever Materazzi said, be it right or wrong it apparently worked in getting Zidane booted out of the game. Maybe he (Zidane) could do the right thing and take those transcripts (if they exist) and report them to FIFA.

Forza Azzurri!
End Quote

This nonsense goes on all the time ... it worked in Italy's favour this time.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2006, 12:46:51 PM »
Man does stamp yuh foot.... kick yuh shins... spit in yuh face... grab yuh balls... Pablo Alfaro even stick he finger up ah man bamcee arready..... just to rile players and get dem to retaliate or throw dem off they game....

As a civilized human being and a professional sportsman it is your duty to rise above these incidents and conduct yuhself accordingly! However when tensions are high and the blood is hot... many times ppl do things they regret later!!

However I rather a man cuss me and meh family than spit in meh face or grab meh balls yes!!..... Is only words!!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2006, 12:53:39 PM »
and it not for other men not to sink to that low level to insult people ?
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2006, 12:54:44 PM »
Man does stamp yuh foot.... kick yuh shins... spit in yuh face... grab yuh balls... Pablo Alfaro even stick he finger up ah man bamcee arready..... just to rile players and get dem to retaliate or throw dem off they game....

As a civilized human being and a professional sportsman it is your duty to rise above these incidents and conduct yuhself accordingly! However when tensions are high and the blood is hot... many times ppl do things they regret later!!

However I rather a man cuss me and meh family than spit in meh face or grab meh balls yes!!..... Is only words!!

Ent! Like they foget word are winds... touch meh nah and geh mash up! :rotfl:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 10, 2006, 01:23:36 PM »
Watch de replay carefully Materazzi pulled on his left nipple as they were fighting for de ball. Then he said something to him

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 10, 2006, 03:29:53 PM »
Released at Mon Jul 10, 2:28 PM
By Jerome Pugmire
BERLIN (AP) - Was it something he said?

With France and Italy tied in extra time of Sunday's World Cup final, Zinedine Zidane head-butted Marco Materazzi in the chest and was ejected. France went on to lose on penalty kicks.

The day after, still no one knew what the Italian defender might have said to the French star.

"The Italians did everything they could do to provoke Zidane," France defender William Gallas said.

Seconds before, Materazzi had grabbed a handful of Zidane's jersey just as a French attack on goal passed harmlessly by. The two exchanged words as they walked back up the field, well behind the play. Then, without warning, Zidane spun around, lowered his head and rammed Materazzi, knocking him to the ground.

The Paris-based anti-racism advocacy group SOS-Racism issued a statement Monday quoting "several very well informed sources from the world of football" as saying Materazzi called Zidane a "dirty terrorist." It demanded that FIFA, soccer's world governing body, investigate and take any appropriate action.

FIFA, which reviews all red cards at the World Cup, would not comment on the specifics.

"This is a disciplinary matter now," FIFA spokesman Markus Siegler said. "I can't give any statements now."

Materazzi, meanwhile, was quoted as denying the terrorist comment

"It is absolutely not true, I didn't call him a terrorist, I don't know anything about that," the Italian news agency ANSA quoted Materazzi as saying when he arrived with his team at an Italian military airfield.

"What happened is what all the world saw live on TV," the Italian player said, referring to the head-butting.

Zidane's agent, Alain Migliaccio, was quoted by the BBC as saying the France captain told him the Italian "said something very serious to him, but he wouldn't tell me what."

Whatever it was, it was enough to infuriate Zidane.

"Zizou is someone who reacts to things," said Aime Jacquet, Zidane's coach at the 1998 World Cup. "Unfortunately he could not control himself. It's terrible to see him leave this way."

Even with the ejection, Zidane still won the Golden Ball as the World Cup's best player.

Zidane, who came out of retirement to help France qualify for the World Cup and said he would quit soccer completely after the tournament, got 2,012 points in the vote by journalists covering the tournament. The three-time player of the year beat Fabio Cannavaro (1,977) and Andrea Pirlo (715), both of Italy.

Zidane's red card was anything but unusual. He was sent off 14 times in his career at the club and international level.

At the 1998 World Cup, he stomped on a Saudi Arabian opponent. Sitting out a two-match ban, he came back to score two goals against Brazil in the final.

Five years ago with Juventus, he head-butted an opponent in a Champions League match against Hamburger SV after being tackled from behind.

The reaction to Sunday's outburst was mixed in France. President Jacques Chirac called Zidane "a genius of world football," and former Sports Minister Marie-George Buffet said Zidane's aggressive act was unforgivable for its effect on children watching the game.

"This morning, Zinedine, what do we tell our children, and all those for whom you were the living role model for all times?" French sports daily L'Equipe wrote.

Zidane, whose parents emigrated to France from Algeria, became a proud symbol of a multicultural France and is adored in Algeria.

In the mountains where Zidane's parents grew up, Atmanne Chelouah carried off a life-size cardboard cutout of the player at "Cafe Zizou" after the red card.

"We are very disappointed," Chelouah said. "He should have kept his cool."

But lashing out is nothing new to Zidane, who grew up playing on concrete in an impoverished immigrant neighbourhood of Marseille, where fouls and insults are met with instant retribution.

Perhaps he could never shake off that you-or-me mentality.

"You can take the man out of the rough neighbourhood, but you can't take the rough neighbourhood out of the man," striker Thierry Henry said Sunday.

At this year's World Cup, where Zidane sat out one match for getting two yellow cards in the first round, he sent a message to his teammates. In a rare television interview, he said, "We die together."

They were ready to go as far as they could for him, yet he punished them.

"He'll carry that weight for a long time," France coach Raymond Domenech said of Zidane's latest red card.

Zidane nearly won the match with a late header after giving France an early lead with a penalty, taking two steps forward to slowly chip the ball into the air while goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon dived to his right.

It was his third goal of the tournament and sixth in the last 10 major tournament matches. He scored three at the 2004 European Championship.

Zidane's teammates had all wanted to help him win one last trophy. Failing that, they refused to kick him when he was down.

"For all that Zidane has done for the national team, you have to say 'Thank you and well done,"' said striker David Trezeguet, the only player to miss his penalty kick in the shootout.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 10, 2006, 03:39:01 PM »
The BBC hired an Italian lip reader to study the video.

They are reporting that Materazzi said, "I wish a terrible death to you and your family" (I guess that rolls off the tongue in Italian), which was what caused Zidane to trip, as he had found out earlier in the day that his mom is seriously ill.

Everything he had said up to that point was pretty mundane (he actually told Zidane to calm down in the first instance).

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 04:06:21 PM by Ryan »

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Help Zidane
« Reply #192 on: July 10, 2006, 05:13:22 PM »
Just drag Zidane towards the advancing french players then click on your mouse thing.   Not sure if this should be in the joke section.  Apologies if it's already been posted.

http://tonaz.altervista.org/zidane.html
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Re: Help Zidane
« Reply #193 on: July 10, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »
Why not do one for Rooney and for Crouch; that ought to  cheer the blokes up  .I find this a bit daff.

Offline LICKS4SO

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 10, 2006, 05:17:35 PM »
nice...

Offline PortValeChris

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 10, 2006, 05:19:51 PM »
Why not do one for Rooney and for Crouch; that ought to  cheer the blokes up  .I find this a bit daff.

If I could find one for Rooney and for Crouch then I would definitely post it,
especially for you. ;)
PortValeChris  AKA The Former TVV from onevalefan. 

Port Vale  We want ah goal!!

To market, to market, with my uncle Jim
Somebody threw a tomato at him
Now, Tomatoes don't hurt with their soft juicy skin
But this one it knackered, 'cause it come in a tin

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2006, 05:42:47 PM »
words are win my ass wars been started for less.let some one say somin bout my queen nah. i from de old school...say somin bout my mudda get ready for a fight. words are wind is what ppl who use to get bobolise use to say ..lol
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2006, 06:11:31 PM »
Well according to one source, this was the conversation:  ;D

Materazzi: Dooooood... I bet you can't knock me over with that bald head of yours...

Zidane: Oh sure I could...

Materazzi: Yeah right... there's no way

Zidane: Well not right now, I mean this is a tied World Cup final...

Materazzi: See... I knew you were chicken. Come on, I'll bet you..

Zidane: You'll bet me what...

Materazzi: I dunno... maybe like a million euros...

Zidane: I already have plenty of money, come on, get real this is a World Cup final... there is no way I'd do something stupid like that to get me thrown out of a game... we are almost at penalties...

(pause)

Materazzi: Oh I got it... a night with Barthez's wife...

<thwack>

Big up to lotharis1 on bigsoccer...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
What On Earth Did Materazzi Say?
« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2006, 06:28:16 PM »
What On Earth Did Materazzi Say?

Raymond Domenech might have made himself look silly with the claim that Marco Materazzi "put on a show" after Zinedine Zidane headbutted him, but there's no doubt that the Italian must have said something. But what? What would wind up a man who's won everything in football?

Here are F365's (very brief - we're pressed for time) thoughts...

* "Bruno Cheyrou is the new you. And he's better."

* "Baldy."

* "You play like you're English."

* "See all these names tattooed on my arms - this is your mother, this is your sister, and this is your wife."

* "You might have been a Real Madrid legend, but you never played at the School of Science with Scott Gemmill."

And here are yours:

"Cor, you sweat more than your wife does!" - Bradley Kirrage, Dartford.

"How do quadriplegics open doors?" - Luke Hartley

"In my spare time, I'm a journalist for Marca." - Muhammad Odeh

"Your daughter's having Wayne Rooney's lovechild." - Andy Wood, Beckenham

"I've got hair growth formula on my shirt..." - Leo Bennett

"I don't care what FIFA says, Jermaine Jenas is better than you." - Matthew Slocombe

"I bet you a fiver you can't headbutt me in the chest." - Leo Stevens

"I bet I can do a better Rhino impression than you." - Stev McConnell

"Hey Zizou, Boumsoung is warming up...I think that's your lot for tonight." -Charlie, Saints fan in London

"My name's worth more than yours in Scrabble." - Keith Price

"Show us your butt." - Mark C

"Are you Jenas in disguise?" - Owen Haskins

"You wouldn't have cut it at Everton, either." - Mervyn Hickey

"We in Italy still think your wife wears the trousers..." - Andy Woodward

Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2006, 07:17:21 PM »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2006, 11:10:00 PM »
THIS IS DE ARTICLE...WITH CLAIMS OF RACIAL SLURS AND MUDDA TALK...HEAD BUTT IN HE MUDDA c**t FOR REAL !!!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/france/story/0,,1817473,00.html?gusrc=rss
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 10, 2006, 11:35:34 PM »
i heard from the commentators during the finals that Zidane might be heading to the MLS, the New York Red Bulls to be exact.

Offline lunz

• New Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lip-reader reveals what riled Zidane
« Reply #203 on: July 11, 2006, 01:30:12 AM »
I don't care what he was called (or not), he was representing his country in the World Cup final and probably cost his team the game.

These are the moments that reflect one's true character and Zidane clearly showed his.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lip-reader reveals what riled Zidane
« Reply #204 on: July 11, 2006, 02:54:07 AM »
I don't care what he was called (or not), he was representing his country in the World Cup final and probably cost his team the game.

These are the moments that reflect one's true character and Zidane clearly showed his.

Steups Why does that have to be a display of his true character? From many reports the Italian said something racist or something about his family...I read somewhere he talked about Zidane's mother, who was in the hospital during the match. I'm not excsing the head-butt, but given Materzzari's extremely norotious reputation, I'd rather give Zidane the benefit of the doubt.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline marcus

• Sr. Warrior
  • BLOOD, SWEAT & TEARS
    • View Profile
Anyone hear about a Zidane news conference today?
« Reply #205 on: July 12, 2006, 10:59:10 AM »
Anyone hear about a Zidane news conference today?

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone hear about a Zidane news conference today?
« Reply #206 on: July 12, 2006, 11:00:12 AM »
2 pm TT time I think (That is what I read : 8:00pm Paris time)

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone hear about a Zidane news conference today?
« Reply #208 on: July 12, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 12, 2006, 11:11:32 AM »
Report: FIFA president says Zidane could be stripped of best player award

July 12, 2006

MILAN, Italy (AP) -- FIFA president Sepp Blatter says Zinedine Zidane could be stripped of his Golden Ball award for the best player at the World Cup due to violent conduct.

"The winner of the award is not decided by FIFA, but by an international commission of journalists," Blatter said in Wednesday's La Repubblica. "That said, FIFA's executive committee has the right, and the duty, to intervene when faced with behavior contrary to the ethic of the sport."

Zidane head-butted Italian defender Marco Materazzi in the chest after the two exchanged words on the field in extra time of Sunday's World Cup final. He was sent off and Italy won its fourth title on penalties.

FIFA's disciplinary committee opened an inquiry Tuesday into Zidane's behavior. Such inquiries are routine when a player receives a red card in an international match. World soccer's governing body has declined to say whether Materazzi's conduct also is being investigated.

Zidane was awarded the Golden Ball on Monday, ahead of Italy's Fabio Cannavaro and Andrea Pirlo. The ballot box was open until after the end of the final, making it unclear how many votes were cast before or after the incident.

Blatter said he was "very hurt" by Zidane's violent reaction and that "to see him act like that made me feel bad, for him and for fair play."

Legal challenge to World Cup result by French lawyer

AFP
July 12, 2006

PARIS (AFP) - A French lawyer plans to mount a legal challenge to the World Cup final result to establish whether the expulsion of Zinedine Zidane was within the rules.

Zidane, the French captain and playmaker, was sent off in the second period of extra-time of Sunday night's match in Berlin for a blatant headbutt on an Italian player.

But the off-ball incident was missed by the refree and his linesmen and it was only after consulation with the fourth match official that the decision to red card Zidane was taken.

Italy went on to win the World Cup shortly afterwards 5-3 on penalties.

Lawyer Mehana Mouhou, however, said he intended to ask a Paris court to question the fourth official to ascertain whether he had illegally used videotape to check what had happened.

"If a judge determines that illegal methods were used, the proper consequences must be drawn," he said.

"That means that Zidane should never have been sent off and it would be impossible to predict what the match result would have been and it should be replayed."

Mouhou said he was acting on behalf of "several football clubs."

1]; } ?>