April 25, 2024, 04:22:48 PM

Author Topic: Italy vs France  (Read 31957 times)

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
Re: Italy vs France
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2006, 02:59:09 PM »
Them Italians is drama kings.  Hard luck for Henry who lose the 2 biggest games for the year.  I still find he over-rated. Anyhow, that man must be call Zidane some nasty arab slur or cuss he mother. I ent claiming to know the man but in the time I been around Zidane he is incredibly shy - I was shocked to see that he was even capable of that.

Yeah boy....Totally out of character...wouldn't be surprised if its some cultural or racial slur.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2006, 03:01:38 PM »
ITALY 2006 WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS

France well done

Zidane....what ah way to retire fella.
I want to hear ya excuse for that  >:(

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2006, 03:03:12 PM »
Them Italians is drama kings.  Hard luck for Henry who lose the 2 biggest games for the year.  I still find he over-rated. Anyhow, that man must be call Zidane some nasty arab slur or cuss he mother. I ent claiming to know the man but in the time I been around Zidane he is incredibly shy - I was shocked to see that he was even capable of that.

Yeah boy....Totally out of character...wouldn't be surprised if its some cultural or racial slur.

I eh know if I could say it was totally out of character.  wasn't he suspended for 2 games of WC 98 for stamping on a Saudi player?

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2006, 03:03:49 PM »
Dat fella mustbe do something to bring dat out in Zidane, de cameras eh ketch it...

BUT, dat red card come out after de officials see de replay on de stadium big screen....

phu*ue dem Italians, ah cyar stand dem!

Sorry, but anudder final on penalty kicks, something must be done, call meh yankee, ah doh care, all I arksin in 3 inches on either side and de top...

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2006, 03:06:49 PM »
Ato, no hard luck for Henry boy. I still wonder how people don't recognize him as one of the biggest goats/chokers of all time.
Zidane... momentary madness, but he deserved to be sent off. Poor sportsmanship on the part of the French supporters after he was sent off.,
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2006, 03:07:17 PM »
ah would have expected to see jack warner handing out the trophy

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2006, 03:07:28 PM »

Such behaviour is not new for Zidane....he had 2 other high profile temper outbursts...one in the Champion's league in 2000/2001 (Juve vs Hamburg) where he was red carded for a head butt...he was also red carded in the '98 world cup for an intentional stamp on a saudi player.....

He is supposedly shy, but his temper is short- pretty well known...He describes himself as a "non-practicing muslim".....so I dunno how offended he would be by a religious attack...I think it was more personal than that. I'm sure we will find out at some point.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 03:13:49 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2006, 03:15:18 PM »
De hard part about this result, is that I have an arrogant Italian that I have to go outside and face.  Oh gosh.

No comment on Zidane moment of stupidity.  After those early goals, I was expecting a better Final without penalty kicks but say what......

Blessings.
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2006, 03:23:59 PM »
Ils sont où, ils sont où, ils sont où....
Ils sont où les français????

:rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline warriorchic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2006, 03:24:12 PM »
Congrats to Italy! :applause:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2006, 03:25:24 PM »
boy i real vex  :cursing:

but a great performance by Italy, ALL tournament

they were the most balanced team

Cannavarro a complete boss in defense, Buffon what can I say...he is like 2 goalies in one...and Pirlo the maestro

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2006, 03:36:14 PM »

Cannavarro a complete boss in defense

Respect Every Time!!!!!!!!! :beermug: :beermug:
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2006, 03:45:31 PM »
Zidane ... :banginghead: :banginghead:

Italy  :banginghead: France
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2006, 03:46:34 PM »
Remember blatter say he wants to implement the 3 yellow cards issue.

How is it that in a world cup final and a few minutes to go looking at all the factors in this game and being inform by the linesman of the situation. why not a yellow? and a stern warning to Zidane, maybe the referee is acting on instructions but again this is the world final and the referee simply act on what the linesman saw on the monitor which is after the fact.

One is left to think are going to see the replay rule in the wc?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 04:49:42 PM by davyjenny »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2006, 03:52:58 PM »
Remember blatter say he wants to implement the 3 yellow cards issue.

How is it that in a world cup final and a few minutes to go looking at all the factors in this game and being inform by the linesman of the situation. why not a yellow? and a stern warning to Zidane, maybe the referee is acting on instructions but again this is the world final and the referee simply act on what the linesman saw on the monitor which is after the fact.

One is left to think are going to replay in the wc?

a yellow for a off the ball headbutt outside of the course of play? While we at it why not just give the players cutlassess?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2006, 04:00:38 PM »
Another boring Italian win.  De French played better from de second half on.  Imagine Buffon dive de wrong way on each penalty and his team still win...talk about luck.  Why de arse Trezeguet taking penalty before Malouda?  Steups.  Well yuh need some luck to win...de injuries that hampered de Czech Republic, having to play Ghana and de U.S. in de Group Stage, Australia (lucky penalty) and Ukraine (who hit de woodwork so many times) before de semis.  Dey conquered Germany when it mattered...de chupid Germans attacking in de last ten minutes of overtime knowing fully well dat dey would be favoured to win on penalties.  Old man France knock out Brazil paving the way for Italy.  Sometimes yuh need luck but so much???...their prayers must be strong.  Dey boring no arse but no one can take de trophy away from dem.  Ah understand what dem Brazilian mean by de beautiful game.  Dat is de classy way to win. 

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2006, 04:01:48 PM »
i cannot lie...what a beautiful head butt...

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline mr.talented

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2006, 04:02:05 PM »
he beat back the stamp he did to...

"you could change your religion,your sex and everything else but not your football club"

Offline sinned

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2006, 04:08:50 PM »

Doesnt matter.Wrong is wrong

Offline Rymizx

• Full Warrior
  • It's a small world ! - No Really...
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2006, 04:12:29 PM »

graphics man, you need to make the wall fall down....

Offline SMH

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2006, 04:15:06 PM »
Disagree that it was a boring Italian win.  The first half was pure magic, so what if the French were the better team in the second half.  The Italians showed this WC that they can play an attacking game and not always sit back in defence. France's fault was that they didn't substitute a dazed and ineffective Henry earlier in the game. Also how can we argue that the ref had to check with the fourth ref before handing out a red card, when throughout the tournament the main criticism is that football has not kept up with modern technology.  A head but in the play of the ball is a red card, much less one off it! Congrats to Italy this time, but watch out for the Soca Warriors in 2010....

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2006, 04:16:13 PM »
So what was actually said to zidane?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2006, 04:35:58 PM »
Another boring Italian win.  De French played better from de second half on.  Imagine Buffon dive de wrong way on each penalty and his team still win...talk about luck.  Why de arse Trezeguet taking penalty before Malouda?  Steups.  Well yuh need some luck to win...de injuries that hampered de Czech Republic, having to play Ghana and de U.S. in de Group Stage, Australia (lucky penalty) and Ukraine (who hit de woodwork so many times) before de semis.  Dey conquered Germany when it mattered...de chupid Germans attacking in de last ten minutes of overtime knowing fully well dat dey would be favoured to win on penalties.  Old man France knock out Brazil paving the way for Italy.  Sometimes yuh need luck but so much???...their prayers must be strong.  Dey boring no arse but no one can take de trophy away from dem.  Ah understand what dem Brazilian mean by de beautiful game.  Dat is de classy way to win. 

Saying you sound slightly bias is like saying that the whole of italy have slight pasta...

MickeyRat

« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »

He told him yorke was with he wife last night.

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2006, 04:46:22 PM »

He told him yorke was with he wife last night.

no serious what he say?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2006, 04:46:36 PM »

graphics man, you need to make the wall fall down....

i eh know no computer graphics ... ah jus copy it from the smiley drop down.  Take yuh complaint to the moderator.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2006, 04:50:00 PM »
Transcript of Zidane's post match comments:

I remember when,
I remember I remember when i lost my mind,
There was something so pleasant about that phaze
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space
(Mmmmm Mmmmmm)

And when you're out there,
Without care,
I was out of touch,
but it wasn't because I didn't know enough,
I just knew too much,
(Mmmm..)

Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
Does that make me crazy
probably.....

In the space of seven games
In between the numerous dames
From good to great
But wait ... too late
I done decide to seal my fate

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2006, 06:06:09 PM »
 :applause: Good game, hard fought battle.....It was disappointing to see Zizou go out like that. It was a shitty chapter in the book of Zidane. France played well, Italy battled and was perfect in the shootout...so big up on that ...Congrats to them.........

But damnnnnnnnn tha was rough way to go out.. :P

Zizou doh study nothing, thanx 4 a great career.. :beermug:.You have to admit the header was hit with such power you have to admit  ;D

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2006, 06:09:18 PM »
One thing we can thank France for...

Now the US can't keep claiming they scored the only goal against Italy this World Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2006, 06:33:23 PM »
One thing we can thank France for...

Now the US can't keep claiming they scored the only goal against Italy this World Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

true but they will claim they drew with the world champions  while playing with 9 men.

1]; } ?>