April 29, 2024, 03:34:20 AM

Author Topic: Josh Johnson determined to impress Wrexham's boss.  (Read 1562 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Josh Johnson determined to impress Wrexham's boss.
« on: July 13, 2006, 08:33:31 AM »
Josh Johnson determined to impress Wrexham's boss.
Wrexham Evening Leader.

Josh Johnson is hoping to make an impact during his trial at Wrexham. The Trinidadian yesterday spent the first day of his trial training at Colliers Park.
Johnson, who has been capped at under 21 and 23 level for Trinidad and Tobago, played for former Wrexham striker Hector Sam’s old club San Juan Jabloteh last season but is determined to make the grade in British football – hopefully with the Reds.
“I am looking for a new challenge and want to play at this level,” said Johnson today. “I have seen what other Trinidad players have done and coming over here definitely improved their game and helped us qualify for the World Cup.
“I will do my best while at Wrexham on trial, but I believe in my own ability and think I can do a good job. I am really looking forward to it and although it is the biggest step I have ever taken, hope to impress in my time at Wrexham.”
Johnson has a reputation as being a pacy winger who can also score goals and saw a possible place in Trinidad’s World Cup squad taken by another former Wrexham player, Carlos Edwards.
Dennis Lawrence, who enjoyed an outstanding tournament with the Soca Warriors, remains at The Racecourse and Johnson is impressed with the set-up at the club.
“Carlos Edwards and Hector have played at Wrexham, and Dennis is still here, and if I can take this step it will help my career. I know it is a good club to come to and the facilities are excellent. I am excited about this and hope to do well,” added Johnson.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 09:34:21 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Aymir

• JABLOTEH FOREVER
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Jabloteh
Re: Josh Johnson determined to impress Wrexham's boss.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 09:55:48 AM »
run josh run.....jablo in deh pweffen

go hard and make dat team man. we know u can do it.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2006, 10:39:37 AM »
He should be good enough for the english third division
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:44:36 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2006, 10:42:11 AM »
He should be good enough for the englih third division

being one of the top scorers in the pro league at think he can make championship but say wha, many englishmen underrate our players, always have, always will >:(

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2006, 11:08:18 AM »
wrexham shouldnet have gotten them selves demoted in the first place
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2006, 11:16:46 AM »

being one of the top scorers in the pro league at think he can make championship but say wha, many englishmen underrate our players, always have, always will >:(
Like who?  :-\

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 11:22:01 AM »

stewps...  :o who Terry Fenwick?

alot of anybody will underate our players becuase they dont know enough of them... but if the man go on trial and he is more than deserving of Wrexham then he'll get the spot. So them underating us shouldnt push us back that far... if were good enough we'll get through.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2006, 11:26:13 AM »

stewps...  :o who Terry Fenwick?

alot of anybody will underate our players becuase they dont know enough of them... but if the man go on trial and he is more than deserving of Wrexham then he'll get the spot. So them underating us shouldnt push us back that far... if were good enough we'll get through.
He did say whitley was a top player despite the 17 year old mentality business. I saw the word MANY thats why I responded, I believe from what I hear about him he will get in, he'll probably play against Liverpool & Man City coming up

Which other english man diss TNT players? ***slience*** ;)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 11:31:15 AM by Carib-briton(aka Futbol) »

1]; } ?>