April 28, 2024, 02:41:03 AM

Author Topic: Crouch pulled up over controversial goal  (Read 30105 times)

Offline croc

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Crouch pulled up over controversial goal
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2006, 01:16:31 AM »
I was wondering why Sancho did not seem to jump high with him to put him off...now I know why.....sad sad sad. Warriors ah still love yuh.Keep fighting!!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2006, 04:07:30 AM »
Warrior till death...You want more conclusive evidence?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H2WxxwYBvrk&search=crouch%20hair

Nuff said. God doh sleep. England ent winning this cup, whatever happens against Sweden...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2006, 04:16:37 AM »
People, England are aware that Crouch is ah damn cheat!

Last night on BBC and ITV (the 2 stations with the broadcast rights to the games) BOTH panels of experts said flat out, it was a foul, and "we were lucky to get away with it". They slow motioned it, looked at it from different angles, they freeze framed it. THEY KNOW. One even said "Oh my God! I can't believe he did that! Good thing the referee didn't see it."

It take dirty tactics from a lame, akward beanpole to turn the game. Doh care how much goals he scores for Liverpool, his only gift is his height. He is not that good. Cause earlier in the game when he got clear shots at goal, he missed by a mile everytime.

But the Germans and American media have picked up on it though. Now, we have a man as a FIFA Vice-President. Does he count for anything BESIDES fattening Blatter and dem pocket? Not to mention his own. Can he use his position to launch a protest, something. England, and Crouch, have to be "named and shamed". It doh matter bout reversing goal or anything, they get the three points regardless. All hats off to Gerrard, a real footballer. But we CANNOT let England get away with feeling the mighty lions come and maul de island boys. They must be embarrassed about it.

And now more than ever, I cannot wait for Germany or my great neighbours Argentina to knock those arrogant, cheating bastards out of the world cup. I would go for another team, but the pain caused would not be the same if someone other than their two greatest football enemies knocked them out.

Come on Germany, come on Argentina!
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2006, 04:30:21 AM »
And now more than ever, I cannot wait for Germany or my great neighbours Argentina to knock those arrogant, cheating bastards out of the world cup. I would go for another team, but the pain caused would not be the same if someone other than their two greatest football enemies knocked them out.

Actually what I want is for them to beat Sweden, win the group and then loss to Ecuador  :devil:
When we beat Paraguay as we need to, we will get the Germans.
If we loss to them, there will be absolutely no shame losing to the hosts/most successful european nation.
If we win...we will go back and laugh at the limeys  :rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2006, 05:00:14 AM »
Warrior till death...You want more conclusive evidence?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=H2WxxwYBvrk&search=crouch%20hair

Nuff said. God doh sleep. England ent winning this cup, whatever happens against Sweden...

God definitely not going to sleep. Cheaters never prosper! Fire bun Crouch. The man all forget to do the robot.
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2006, 05:08:40 AM »
Have you got a photo of the "Tackle" that got Lampard a yellow? thought not.

Brent Sanho dived and got a fellow a yellow card, so maybe you are right, God does not sleep.

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2006, 05:20:09 AM »

Brent Sanho dived and got a fellow a yellow card, so maybe you are right, God does not sleep.

that's fine, but it didn't cost England a goal right? It also did not cause England to change their entire tactics, right?

get my drift?

ttgapers
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2006, 05:20:55 AM »
this forum is the friggin best...razorgrass, big up! yuh eh easy wid the zoom in pics, dat make meh day....i thought he hold sancho dreds only just before de cross come over and then let it go, but now it look like "SHITSNAKE" had ah hold of it de whole time....thanks razor
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2006, 05:37:13 AM »

that's fine, but it didn't cost England a goal right? It also did not cause England to change their entire tactics, right?

get my drift?

ttgapers

what if it was a second yellow?

it's not the same I know but both sides are guilty of taking advantage. It happens in top level football.

Offline trini_chris

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2006, 05:44:29 AM »
i hate peter crouch, now more than ever. damn you to hell CROUCH. damn yuh nasty, stinkin cheater
d original WARRIOR PRINCESS. win or lose i am a FIGHTER.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2006, 05:45:29 AM »
Ok having looked at England's first goal about 100 times... when the play is slowed down Sancho was clearly fouled.....when Crutch clutched his dreads it actually caused him to spin around that's why he never jumped.....if the ref wasn't gaping he would have caught that he was about 10 yards outside the penalty area  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2006, 05:58:40 AM »
what if it was a second yellow?

it's not the same I know but both sides are guilty of taking advantage. It happens in top level football.

It wasn't. Point.

Congratulations. I Robot just invented a new and revolutionary way to cheat, after inventing a new and revolutionary way to celebrate goals. Maybe he'll invent a new and revolutionary way to win games and tournaments - ON TALENT AND TEAMWORK  ::)

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2006, 05:59:33 AM »
Could you NANCY's stop bellyaching for one second and tell me where SANCHO's hand is in that picture? Looks like it's pushing CROUCH in his torso if you ask me. Just face the fact you played a good game for 85 minutes then relaxed and let it slip away. This whining is annoying.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 16, 2006, 06:11:04 AM »
Could you NANCY's stop bellyaching for one second and tell me where SANCHO's hand is in that picture? Looks like it's pushing CROUCH in his torso if you ask me. Just face the fact you played a good game for 85 minutes then relaxed and let it slip away. This whining is annoying.
Can't believe you joined just to be able to say that...

Other than the fact that Sancho didn't get a hand up until after the ball was goalbound (check out the video as well) may i politely point something out. This is socawarriors.net. If its annoying you

Get the f*** off OUR board!!!

Cheers  ;D

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2006, 06:12:22 AM »
Aye Arsehole shitbrick.. .I'm am basing what I am saying on the fact that I have the game recorded and after looking at if quite a few times.....the refs should have made the call...

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2006, 06:15:00 AM »
So it's you one have DVR? SANCHO was in a bad position and couldn't get up in the air because he was in the process of turning around saw CROUCH elevate and tried to push him off balance. Goal. Game done. Move on.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2006, 06:17:06 AM »
Bricktop .......even REAL 100% English fans...............thought the same thing so it aint Bellyaching we just showing something. If this was the reverse the English PRESS would HAVE THIS SHOT ON EVERY FLICKING NEWSPAER IN THE uk...................SO KEEP QUIET wid that shit Steven Gerrard was the one doing the bellyaching

So just let us SOCA WARRIORS vent a bit as we have to let this sink in
 :beermug:

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2006, 06:18:12 AM »
Can't believe you joined just to be able to say that...
Well if your members wouldn't post the link to this thread on my website maybe I wouldn't.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 16, 2006, 06:24:46 AM »

Oh please  ::) you folks whined & complained about that Maradonna hand of god incident for decades

world cup after world cup english supporters had their skirts blowing in their eyes because of that incident,granted nothing could have stopped that gerrard rocket....but if a foul had been called on the beanpole, that could have been a big turning point as there were only 8 minutes left

Nevertheless...congrats on your 1-0 victory
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 16, 2006, 06:27:07 AM »
Oh please  ::) you folks whined & complained about that Maradonna hand of god incident for decades

world cup after world cup english supporters had their skirts blowing in their eyes because of that incident,granted nothing could have stopped that gerrard rocket....but if a foul had been called on the beanpole, that could have been a big turning point as there were only 8 minutes left

"You folks"? What makes you think I'm English? Why would a foul have been called on the play though?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 16, 2006, 06:30:07 AM »

"you folks"? What makes you think I'm English?

well whether your welsh, hungarian, iraqi or from bora bora....my apathy is overwhelming

Nevertheless us "nancys are bellyaching" because we tend to naively beleive in fiar play at the highest levels of the game

with rgard to why?? a foul would called by holding someones hair and snapping their neck rendering them incapacitated INSIDE the penalty area?....gee..I dont know ::)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 06:38:15 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 16, 2006, 06:33:38 AM »
"You folks"? What makes you think I'm English? Why would a foul have been called on the play though?

Well i can't imagine anyone else comin gon here to tell us to stop bellyaching and using the word 'nancy'. Oh wait, maybe you're just a reggae brit...

A foul would have been called because your striker used an illegal manoeuvre to get the better of his marker...and not only was it illegal, but it was unsporting and possibly dangerous...

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 16, 2006, 06:38:11 AM »
well whether your welsh, hungarian, iraqi or from bora bora....my apathy is overwhelming

Nevertheless us "nancys are bellyaching" because we tend to naively beleive in fiar play at the highest levels of the game

with rgard to why?? a foul would called by holding someones hair and snapping their neck rendering them incapacitated INSIDE the penalty area....gee..I dont know ::)

I suggest you watch the play again without bias. CROUCH in no way prevented SANCHO from getting up in the air to challenge for the ball. SANCHO simply got turned around then tried to push CROUCH off balance. "Snapping their neck rendering them incapacitated"? What game were you watching?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 16, 2006, 06:43:30 AM »

with rgard to why?? a foul would called by holding someones hair and snapping their neck rendering them incapacitated INSIDE the penalty area....gee..I dont know ::)
I suggest you watch the play again without bias. CROUCH in no way prevented SANCHO from getting up in the air to challenge for the ball. SANCHO simply got turned around then tried to push CROUCH off balance. "Snapping their neck rendering them incapacitated"? What game were you watching?

Fire up your DVD friend...slow it.. speed it up..zoom on it..get a tight frame...put pink elephants around the screen shot if need be

but watch it again and see sanchos head get yanked and his head twist HARD....if that happens to anyone,, you cant jump

This is all a moot point, your own press and football pundits acknowledge the beanpole "got away with it"

What goes around comes around...........congrats on your  1-0 win

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2006, 06:44:55 AM »
At first I thought it was a good goal but I just saw the video on TV6.They say it is big controversy all over the German media.  Without a doubt that was a foul. He clearly pulled Sancho's dreds. No appeal can be made. The referee missed it and that's all that matters. It means that we can be even more proud of our team. The second goal came late when we were pushing for an equaliser.In my heart the scoreline is 0-0.

One more thing, If one more person tell me I biased for hating Peter Crouch as a footballer I will lose my mind. He's a bloody shitsnake.

The refree cheat cheat cheat cheat cheat us! Why is Fifa allowing this to go on... It hurt me as a player and a fan of the soca Warriors knowing how far we've come from!  It was plain to see that he was agiants our team from the beggining and he would not even game England any cards.
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Bricktop

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2006, 06:47:13 AM »
congrats on your  1-0 win

??? ??? ??? Not too sure why you would congratulate me for England winning.

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2006, 06:49:31 AM »

Fellas dont even bother with this clown   the link above clearly shows Sancho's hair being pulled but let them English talk  we not giving up!!!

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2006, 07:00:31 AM »
Like he want it on ah billboard?? Or he need he glasses!!! :rotfl:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
fellas doh bag on me eh: You see why bsc doh like long hair in his team
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2006, 07:19:20 AM »
bsc never like players with rasta hair styles and long hair in his team
nothing against our team but opponents will use these things to their
advantage.Just my take.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2006, 07:19:35 AM »
Like he want it on ah billboard?? Or he need he glasses!!! :rotfl:

he name Bricktop for a reason - like everyting above the shoulders make out of brick.

1]; } ?>