April 28, 2024, 12:32:30 AM

Author Topic: Crouch pulled up over controversial goal  (Read 30100 times)

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Crouch pulled up over controversial goal
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2006, 07:26:18 AM »
bsc never like players with rasta hair styles and long hair in his team
nothing against our team but opponents will use these things to their
advantage.Just my take.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2006, 07:27:03 AM »
Like he want it on ah billboard?? Or he need he glasses!!! :rotfl:

he name Bricktop for a reason - like everyting above the shoulders make out of brick.

Like he need ah wheel barrow to carry around he head because it to heavy!!  :rotfl:
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock itit will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2006, 07:32:46 AM »
advantage.Just my take.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Geh tie up with them dread players! I played against some man in on Trinam in Brooklyn and the youths would used theys hair to slap me in me face on certain moves! So dreads could be a good thing and a bad thing according to its usesage or purpose!
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock itit will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
advantage.Just my take.

So what about individualism............Everybody ahve to be clean cut  ?? That is flicking bullshit, waste a time. The Old colonial powers tried this a long time ago...............BIG UP ALL THE RASTA ballers........Bald HeAD............no hair FOOTBALLERS........iT DOH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH skiLL

dAVE jENNY hULL YOU MC...........u sound like a closet racist. Trinidad have plenty of them in disguise............We DOH NEED SUPPORTERS like You.............Go support ENGLNAD or one dem teams a bullah...........yeah I still on the rampage  :beermug:

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2006, 08:17:35 AM »
Don't worry about Crouch no coach in they right mind would pick him. He will never see the English national team again, after they get rid of the Erikson.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2006, 08:26:46 AM »
Have you got a photo of the "Tackle" that got Lampard a yellow? thought not.

Brent Sanho dived and got a fellow a yellow card, so maybe you are right, God does not sleep.

Pompey you really comparing a yellow card to a game changing goal?

You have to be crazy.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
I don't know if some of you read these ost or have posted here....

http://forums.go.com/soccernet/forum?forumID=46&byThread=true&start=0&campaign=comm&src=371301
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 16, 2006, 08:53:14 AM »
Can T&T appeal this?
Unfortunately no...But I know all we have to do is win the next game and we could get in the second round...Paraguay out of it so they will play with less intensity ,and we could beat them and Rooney will be available next game for a longer period of time I am sure...We could do it still....The thing is we played with heart and passion and I loved every second of this so far

Paraguay might play with equal or more intensity just to save face. I can't imagine them being resigned to go back to Paraguay having lost three games...especially one to T&T.  Having said that I hope our boys come out with real intensity in order to get a victory. I am still immensely proud of our boys. England had to use every gun in their arsenal to get that victory. BIG UP THE SOCA WARRIORS!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #68 on: June 16, 2006, 09:00:32 AM »
They are going to talk about crouch goal on espn in a bit. Stay tuned!

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline RazorGrass

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 16, 2006, 09:19:55 AM »
this forum is the friggin best...razorgrass, big up! yuh eh easy wid the zoom in pics, dat make meh day....i thought he hold sancho dreds only just before de cross come over and then let it go, but now it look like "SHITSNAKE" had ah hold of it de whole time....thanks razor

You are welcome. I did it because some ppl on another forum were insisting there was no proof of a foul and I wanted to have a pic that WE could see exactly what happened.

Now that pic is on the net for all who want to see to see and it shall be online for decades to come ... doubt me? Then just do a search for 'The Hand of God' and you will still see pics of Mardona's cheated goal from 20 years ago!

I am calling this 'The Hand of Crouch' and we won't ever forget it. The only way England beat us was by CHEATING!

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2006, 09:21:17 AM »
Look like he is tuggin his shirt to me.
Even if he did tug his dreds..u cannot say any player wud not do that.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 16, 2006, 09:26:37 AM »
the verdict is in ....they spoke about it and both determine it was no big deal. Whats the big deal everybody tugs and whats a lil hair tug. Both are fools....matter of fact dey bigger than fools! Wynalda is ah f**king arse and Judy Foudy is a muddahc**t...plain and simple! Ah waiting tuh hear de excuses for cut arse the US going and get tomorrow.

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2006, 09:27:30 AM »
i dunno who that was that just made that comment about sancho dreads, but lord, that was one of the most uncalled for comments ive ever heard in sports commentary.  maybe because i have locs im a bit more partial but Im American, and Im very tempted to write a letter to espn for that shit.

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2006, 09:29:57 AM »
ah just see cacahole wynalda and julie foudy give dey two cents about the hair pulling by crouch, julie just talk some shyte and asshole eric say yuh shouldn't come to the world cup with dreds, and yeah yuh actually seeing-in the replay-brent head snap around when "SHITSNAKE" pull he hair while the cross was comig over...
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Eric Wynalda: "Just don't come to the WC with dreadlocks"
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2006, 09:31:25 AM »
Just saw it on ESPN...They talked about the Crouch foul and both Foudy and Eric...was backing Crouch..since when is a foul warrented?  That's why They be bawling tomorrow...Them does vex me yes....If i ever see he I have to try real hard to not take God out ah my thought yes.... >:(
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2006, 09:36:40 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=contact/espntv

that link will take you to the "contact espn" page where u can leave your comments/concerns/complaints, as i just have.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2006, 09:40:08 AM »
yea i jes see that....ah get rel vex once he said "dont come to world cup with dreads" steups......and de lady say she defending crouch......they is rell a$$holes yes.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Why all the hating
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2006, 09:40:14 AM »
Why is it that ESPN's Julie Foudy and Eric Wynalda hating on T&T?  It's like they embarras to give us some credit.

Offline whistler91

• Full Warrior
  • Love, Respect, Honor
    • View Profile
Re: Why all the hating
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2006, 09:41:37 AM »
CUZ THE USA LOSS!!!!

they already singled us out as the weakest team and expected the worse, we together with their team proved them wrong. Let them talk!
There is no force like success, and that is why the individual makes all effort to surround himself throughout life with the evidence of it; as of the individual, so should it be of the nation.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2006, 09:45:16 AM »
You guys hear what this fool Eric Wynalda say on ESPN2? After slowing down the game (with constant replays) and it was evident that Crouch pulled Sancho hair, Eric said, "don't come to the world cup with dred locks." "Cut your hair." "It was your fault."

Who is this cocksucker Eric? He was never really no big star in my books

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2006, 09:48:50 AM »
and it have man here talking bout we should back the USA??..steups
we have to support the region but them Yanks feel they above everybodye else yes

I saying MEXICO all de way to the semis...ah know it have ah bunch ah allyuh go back Angola today and the rest ah them African side..but hear this nah...none ah them making second rounds.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2006, 09:52:19 AM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?page=contact/espntv

that link will take you to the "contact espn" page where u can leave your comments/concerns/complaints, as i just have.

Why bother...the outcome is not going be changed...and we will be simply viewed as whiners by those who already biased one way or another

Then again maybe we could ask judy if she enjoys getting her hair pulled hard when she takin................ :mackdaddy:
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 10:01:38 AM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pompey

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2006, 10:00:16 AM »
Have you got a photo of the "Tackle" that got Lampard a yellow? thought not.

Brent Sanho dived and got a fellow a yellow card, so maybe you are right, God does not sleep.

Pompey you really comparing a yellow card to a game changing goal?

You have to be crazy.

do you think Sancho wouldn't have done it if Lampard was already on a yellow. Would he not have done it if it was i th England penalty area?

it happens, pretty much all players do it and they do it to gain an advantage. Crouch looks like he got away with it and it changed the game.

Like I say, it's not right, but it happens.

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2006, 10:03:36 AM »
Dutty yuh not good nah but ah wish you would really ask that question.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Re: The Hand of Crouch
« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2006, 10:04:16 AM »
dat pic was taken when de ball was in de net already... :-\

Wow! Clearly you have watched the Matrix 200 times too many.

I didn't THINK in a thousand years I would have to show more of the picture. But, here goes.

More pics from a german Newspaper

GERMAN NEWSPAPER „BILD“:
“MEAN BRAID ATTACK BEFORE THE 1:0! FOTO EVIDENCE!
ENGLISCHMEN CROUCH PULLS THE BRAIDS OF BRILLIANT T&T DEFENDER BRET SANCHO, FINALLY OPENING THE ROAD TO VICTORY FOR ENGLAND.
HE MIGHT BE A HEROE NOW FOR HIS COUNTRY-FELLOWS, HOWEVER THE FOTO EVIDENCE SHOWS TO THE REST OF THE WORLD THAT ENGLAND COULD ONLY BEAT T&T BY BYPASSING FAIRNESS!
T&T HAD ALMOST EMBARRASSED ENGLAND AND EVEN HAD CHANCES TO WIN ”
http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/sport/wm2006/aktuell/06/16/england-crouch-haareziehen/england-crouch-haareziehen_2B_23.html

Also hear that Sancho propose to his fiance on TV just before this goal (the TV did it on his behalf).  Any body here that rumour??
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2006, 10:11:21 AM »
You guys hear what this fool Eric Wynalda say on ESPN2? After slowing down the game (with constant replays) and it was evident that Crouch pulled Sancho hair, Eric said, "don't come to the world cup with dred locks." "Cut your hair." "It was your fault."

Who is this cocksucker Eric? He was never really no big star in my books

Kingman

:applause: :applause: :applause: :rotfl:

gorsh man... let the US team wait til next qualifiers and see what these ppl would say abt t&t... or maybe wait until tuesday and see what they'll say next if we win and get thru

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2006, 10:14:12 AM »
All I saying is that THE OLD COLONIAL MASTER'S OPPRESSION OF THE RASTA MAN CONTINUES...

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2006, 10:17:32 AM »
Could you NANCY's stop bellyaching for one second and tell me where SANCHO's hand is in that picture? Looks like it's pushing CROUCH in his torso if you ask me. Just face the fact you played a good game for 85 minutes then relaxed and let it slip away. This whining is annoying.
Welcome Bricktop to the BEST forum in the world

here is my suggestion
Take your penis firmly in hand, tug on it real hard   and violently insert it in your arse.
Have a great day
The SO CALLED GREATEST FOOTBALL NATION in the world has to CHEAT to score a goal
VERY WELL DONE your nation must be SO PROUD
and SOD OFF BUDDY

he sound like one ah dem small totee man so he probably cyah do that

Offline takenoprisoners

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2006, 10:24:08 AM »
Pompey, in the 79th minute Lampard went right thru Birchall's legs from behind, an even more
violent tackle than his  first yellow. No yellow given, Lampard was already on one yellow. The referee did not have the intestinal fortitude to call it. The game was refreed inconsistently.
It is obvious that there is  much peer pressure on these referees .Some of them may get ostracized
by their peers. They always favour, even if subconciously, the ESTABLISHMENT.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2006, 10:25:30 AM »
Dutty yuh not good nah but ah wish you would really ask that question.

done  :afro:..and sent

"I want to address the inane ramblings beetween Eric and Judy regarding the match beetween England and Trinidad and Tobago

Lets just ignore the fact that every footballing expert views this as a foul

Eric displays unbridled ignorance when stating Sancho brought the foul upon himself because of his choice of hairstyle

Moreover, although Judy seems like she considers pulling hair from behind a delightful fetish in the throes of ecstasy
Most humans consider it an unpleasant experience"
« Last Edit: June 18, 2006, 08:03:50 PM by Dutty »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>