April 27, 2024, 08:04:23 AM

Author Topic: Pro League Symposium: July 20 2006  (Read 1218 times)

Offline sin

• wordspinner
  • Sr. Warrior
  • red GIRL from sando, kairi
    • View Profile
Pro League Symposium: July 20 2006
« on: July 19, 2006, 03:48:21 PM »
Pro League hold symposium
Wednesday, July 19th 2006

Trinidad Express

The T&T Pro League will be hosting a symposium from 6.30 p.m. tomorrow at the San Fernando Room of the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Wrightson Road, Port of Spain.

This symposium, entitled "World Cup 2006-Review and Recommendations", will analyse and evaluate Trinidad and Tobago's World Cup effort and discuss the way forward.

The target audience includes national team staff and players, all coaches, referees, match commissioners, administrators, sponsors and media personnel.

Due to the limited seating available, those interested in attending the symposium are asked to reserve a spot by calling 645-4489/356-0629 or email administration@ttproleague.com on or before 4 p.m. today.

---

I now reach home, so I now see this. If anyone going - TAKE NOTES FOR ME! Please :)
-be the change you wish to see-

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: Pro League Symposium: July 20 2006
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 07:35:21 PM »
Who goin ???
Warrior For Life !!

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 07:36:44 PM »
I'll be there.

Offline fire

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 09:34:11 AM »
Pro League hosts symposium
"World Cup 2006—Review and Recommendations"
By Joel Villafana, 17, July 2006
http://www.ttproleague.com/News/July_2006/Pro_League_hosts_symposium.htm

The T&T Pro League will be hosting a Symposium at 6:30pm on Thursday 20 July 2006 at the San Fernando Room of the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Wrightson Road Port of Spain.

This Symposium entitled "World Cup 2006 – Review and Recommendations" will analyze and evaluate our World Cup effort and discuss the way forward.

The target audience includes National Team staff and players, all coaches, Referees, Match Commissioners, Administrators, Sponsors and Media personnel.

CEO of the T&T Pro League Dexter Skeene outlined the main purpose of the symposium saying—"We at the Pro League thought it was important for us to gather the local footballing intellect and engage in intelligent debate, as we seek to ensure we maximize our experience at the 2006 world cup in Germany. The world cup is now over, and there are challenges that lie before us, that we must face head on if we are to progress," said Skeene.

The former national player added, "We are hoping to have the best minds in the game locally to assess the performance of our team in Germany and draw from the positive aspects of our performance and place suggestions on the table as to how we can improve as a country to guarantee we continue to improve the quality of all aspects of local football."

The panel will include Trinidad and Tobago Technical Director Lincoln Phillips, FIFA Coaching Instructor Alvin Corneal, former National Coach Edgar Vidale, and we are also expected to hook up with National Goalkeeper Shaka Hislop.

"I expect the session to be very interesting and fruitful and I do hope we can all move forward in unison for the betterment of local football," ended Skeene.

If you are interested in attending you can call the Pro League office and register, there are limited seating available, so we are requesting that you RSVP to 645-4489/ 356-0629 or email administration@ttproleague.com on or before 4:00pm on Wednesday 19 July 2006.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 04:55:53 PM »

Bring the report when allyuh reach back!!

1]; } ?>