March 28, 2024, 09:57:05 AM

Author Topic: Was Wim de assistant coach who Nakid fall out with?  (Read 5405 times)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Was Wim de assistant coach who Nakid fall out with?
« on: July 21, 2006, 11:33:40 PM »
That led to his ejection???

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Was Wim de assistant coach who Nakid fall out with?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 11:36:31 PM »
are there any assistant coaches that Nakid hasnt fallen out with?
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 12:35:33 AM »
Why de phu*ue Trinis cyar ansah a simple question but instead have to add some jackarse bachannal comment to anything especially if it involve masing orp a local?

Steeeuuupppssssssssssss

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 12:37:53 AM »
Why de phu*ue Trinis cyar ansah a simple question but instead have to add some jackarse bachannal comment to anything especially if it involve masing orp a local?

Steeeuuupppssssssssssss

why do some people feel they have to shy away from the f**kin truth just becuase it unfortunate...

why dont you answer it then... and maybe you could have thought about it more, my response possibly hinted that there isnt much of a strait answer to the question... stewpssssssssssss.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 12:41:48 AM »
Bruddah, yuh could have a phu*uing million piost but I tellin yuh, like many other jackarses on dis forum, yuh is a LOCAL phu*uing HATER!

Steeeuuupppssssssssssss

why do some people feel they have to shy away from the f**kin truth just becuase it unfortunate...

why dont you answer it then... and maybe you could have thought about it more, my response possibly hinted that there isnt much of a strait answer to the question... stewpssssssssssss.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 12:45:16 AM »
Bruddah, yuh could have a phu*uing million piost but I tellin yuh, like many other jackarses on dis forum, yuh is a LOCAL phu*uing HATER!

Steeeuuupppssssssssssss

im not any local hater... i constantly am out on the watch for the locals... i was always pushing for Wolfe ahead of Sealy... and most others... I remember rel routin for Aurtis when he first appeared on the scene and faded away... from what i constantly hear about Nahkid is that he has fallen out with multiple coaches and players... and as much as id like to back him... are you going to continuously say that its the other coaches and players and not him...

While he cares about T&T football the recent article he spoke on he sounded dilusional, erratic and highly egotistical... so im sorry... i havent been very impressed with him over the last few years atol...

stop being so blind.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 12:48:52 AM »
Bruddah, you and de odder 3000+ posters on here are de ones blinded by WHITE phu*uing light!

Steeeuuupppssssssssssss

im not any local hater... i constantly am out on the watch for the locals... i was always pushing for Wolfe ahead of Sealy... and most others... I remember rel routin for Aurtis when he first appeared on the scene and faded away... from what i constantly hear about Nahkid is that he has fallen out with multiple coaches and players... and as much as id like to back him... are you going to continuously say that its the other coaches and players and not him...

While he cares about T&T football the recent article he spoke on he sounded dilusional, erratic and highly egotistical... so im sorry... i havent been very impressed with him over the last few years atol...

stop being so blind.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 12:57:42 AM »
Bruddah, you and de odder 3000+ posters on here are de ones blinded by WHITE phu*uing light!

Steeeuuupppssssssssssss

stop being so blind.

yeah... well... as much as i wouldnt want to ruin your radical racial rantings... allow me to POP that lala bumble in your brain.

A.) unfortunately despite the great popularity of this board we all LOVE, there are only 2402 posters blinded by WHITE light... not 3000+.

and...

B.) if you dont like us being greatful to Leo Beenhakker for taking us to the World Cup... then you should put down the vodka bottle, slide your chair away from the keyboard and ride out.

thanks.

ps. Sorry im white too.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 04:41:30 AM by Jefferz »

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 03:58:07 AM »

[

Fella take it easy wid de prejudice ting nah.
 It eh really call for. Have a lil respect wen putting over yuh point , unless the white hate so overwhelming yuh kyar help it, den try another forum.
It getting disgusting now.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 06:07:15 AM »

[

It eh really call for. Have a lil respect wen putting over yuh point , unless the white hate so overwhelming yuh kyar help it, den try another forum.
Yes breds there is no room for racial hatred on this board. It already fracturing the fabric of our nation.

You could have searched and found the answer to the question yourself but by your response it seems that your question is a prelude to your race-baiting agenda.

TnT Patriot

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 06:38:31 AM »

Steeeuuupppssssssssssss

stop being so blind.

dont study with this clown jefferz  d man want attention why because leo eh play latas and he vex fuh that boo hoo hoo
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 08:30:56 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline AlarmCall

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 07:38:59 AM »
That led to his ejection???

Yes is the answer

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2006, 09:38:16 AM »

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2006, 09:39:17 AM »
Partnah, I doh hate nobody white, what I hate is seeing a bunch ah niggaz blinded by white light!

[

Yes breds there is no room for racial hatred on this board. It already fracturing the fabric of our nation.

You could have searched and found the answer to the question yourself but by your response it seems that your question is a prelude to your race-baiting agenda.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2006, 10:08:16 AM »
Partnah, I doh hate nobody white, what I hate is seeing a bunch ah niggaz blinded by white light!

U going from bad to evil man...just drop it while you can nah
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2006, 10:53:21 AM »
ok, whayuhsay I doh agree with nutten yuh saying. Yuh have yuh opinion about Don Leo and by all signs yuh eh changing yuh stance. Leh we do this...lehwe start ah list of all the coaches we had both foreign and local for senior mens team and see where they got us. Me eh saying local in good or foreign is de only way to go....however in dis instance foreign come een organize and get we dey with the cooperation of the players...

I go start off

Leo - Holland qualify for 2006 WC
Bertille - nutten twice
Varity - England nutten but dey get rob in Haiti
Gally - come close in 89
Porters - nutten
Najar- nutten
Fevier - nutten
Alvin - nutten
Vidale - nutten
Simoes - Brazil nutten

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2006, 12:14:27 PM »
Gentlemen, we need to stop these local vs foreign coach debates. Our local coaches are extremely vauable to our football, and will continue to do so, they nurture our players and prepare them for national service. Without them we would not be talking about WCs etc. They have done more for our football then ANY foreign coach. Beenie assisted in getting us to the WC, and we should be grateful, but not at the expense of the locals. NO foreign coach has EVER worked as hard with our national teams as compared to our locals.

BSC, Gally, etc have given excellent service to our nation's football, and must be given the respect deserved. The conditions our local coaches have to perform under is sub-standard to say the least, they are underpaid etc, but we expect million $$$ performance from them evertime.

If you were to poll former and current T&T players, and ask each which coach(s) made a difference in their lives on and off the field, I am certain most will name a local coach.

Trinidad & Tobago's football have be defined by its players and our local coaches. Calypso football is totally local, it's the style that gave us Yorke and Latapy, It's the style we boast about , it's the style that allowed us to become a power house in CONCACAF.
I agree that there are some faults with it, but OUR love for T&T ball is directly connected to OUR calypso stlye of play - the style that our locals coaches have help design. Stop it gentlemen. ;) 
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:16:49 PM by Baygo Boy »

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2006, 12:23:01 PM »

More like , are their any football people that Nakid has not fallen out with.
That man always in some kind of bacchanal.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2006, 12:52:09 PM »
To anwer the question, yes Nakhid fell out with Wim.

To address the other nonsense being spoken on this thread:

Whayuhsay, yuh talkin' garbage with that white light sh*t....If Beenie was black or Trini, he would still be given the praise that he got for doing what he did. In fact, he mighta gotten more.....

We "niggaz" doh want a foreign coach or a white coach... WE WANT A GOOD FRIGGIN COACH.....and so far none of the local ones have been good enough at the highest level......how yuh gonna refute that ?

Open your eyes, and you will realize that the blinded ones are not blinded not by white light, but by the darkness that has prevailed over T&T football for God knows how long......and that is by no means a racial or racist insinuation......
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 12:54:02 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jose

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2006, 01:29:08 PM »
is there any body nahkid eh fall out with

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2006, 09:04:53 PM »
Prophet Mohammed

Why can't we all get along?

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>