April 28, 2024, 02:59:48 AM

Author Topic: Marvin Andrews days at Rangers are over  (Read 16096 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Marvin Andrews days at Rangers are over
« on: July 23, 2006, 07:24:13 AM »
Marvin booted out by Le Guen.
By Gavin Berry.
[/size]

Marvin Andrews has been told his Rangers career is over after a showdown meeting with Paul Le Guen. The giant stopper met the new Ibrox boss for the first time last week after being given time off after the World Cup. And it wasn't good news for the Trinidad and Tobago star who was informed he's surplus to requirements.
Andrews earned a third year on the deal he signed in 2004 when he made more than 50 starts under previous boss Alex McLeish. But Le Guen is willing to let the 30-year-old go for nothing if he can find another club.
The former Livingston and Raith Rovers man played in a closed-door friendly against Gretna at Murray Park and didn't cover himself in glory in a 4-0 defeat.
He has been struggling with the knee injury he refused to have surgery on just over a year ago and which came back to haunt him in the summer when it ruled him out of the World Cup.
The news he can go will come as a further blow to Andrews who didn't feature in yesterday's friendly with Middlesbrough. Le Guen said: "I met Marvin and told him if there are any possibilities he can go. It was my decision.
"He has a contract for another year but we are willing to let him go for free."
There were raised eyebrows when McLeish signed Andrews on a Bosman from Livingston two years ago. But the player became a cult figure with Ibrox fans in his first season when he helped them lift the title.
During that campaign he defied medical advice to play on with a cruciate injury despite being told he needed surgery on the knock. His never-say-die attitude won him admirers, as did his "Keep Believing" messages when the league looked beyond them.
Meanwhile, Le Guen reckons the players he has at his disposal should be good enough to win the league in his first season. The Frenchman is still looking to add strength but said: "Hopefully the squad we have would be good enough to win the league. "If we can get one or two players more it would be great but I'm happy with what I have."
Dunfermline: We want Marvin Andrews.
By: John Docherty (Daily Record).

Leish keen on cut-price deal.
Dunfermline boss Jim Leishman has admitted he is keen to bring Marvin Andrews to East End Park - but only if the price is right. The towering Trinidad and Tobago stopper was told at the weekend by Rangers boss Paul Le Guen he can leave Ibrox. And Leishman said: "Marvin is the type of player we would definitely consider but only if he came within our budget." Andrews has endured a miserable summer after being forced to pull out of the Caribbean country's World Cup adventure because of his persistent knee problem. But while the defender has refused treatment on his cruciate injury, casting doubts over his long-term future, his battling qualities are already well known to the Pars manager, who signed him for Livingston from Raith Rovers.
Andrews has also turned down six offers from England to stay close to his Fife church. The Rangers defender has been told he will not feature in the plans of Paul Le Guen, the new manager, and the club have agreed to a free transfer despite having activated an automatic one-year extension.
The Herald understands Wolves, Stoke City and Plymouth Argyle were among the English sides willing to secure the services of the Trinidad and Tobago defender, but Andrews has made up his mind to stay in Scotland and be close to the Zion Praise Centre, with which he is heavily involved.
Hibernian and Hearts have expressed interest in the 30-year-old but Andrews would have to accept a considerable salary cut to join either club.
Hibernian have emerged as favourites, with Hearts willing to offer only a one-year deal, but Tony Mowbray's budget for players is limited. With a year left on his deal, Rangers may require to offer Andrews compensation to cover his loss of earnings. The defender appeared in more than 50 games for Rangers in two years, thereby activating the extra one-year clause.
We can't afford Andrews, concede Hibs.
By: Ed Hodge.
[/size]

It is "highly unlikely" Marvin Andrews will be moving from Rangers to Easter Road, Hibs manager Tony Mowbray said yesterday. The 30-year-old Trinidad & Tobago defender has been linked with a switch to the Leith club after being told he will not feature in the plans of new Ibrox manager Paul Le Guen.
Andrews still has a year left on his deal in Glasgow, but Rangers are willing to let him leave on a free transfer, activating the interest of a number of clubs north and south of the border.
The devout Christian, who has defied medical advice to play through knee ligament trouble as a result of his faith healing practices, is already thought to have turned down English offers such is his desire to stay in Scotland and be near his Fife church.
Hibs, who still need to strengthen at the back after the summer exits of Gary Caldwell and Gary Smith, would seem an attractive option for the powerful and fearless performer. But Mowbray last night insisted wage demands are likely to scupper any possible deal for the former Raith Rovers and Livingston centre-half.
He said: "Think it through, Marvin Andrews is a boy who played for the Old Firm. In fact, I shouldn't really comment as he's not our player and not anybody's player other than Rangers. But I know he is many multiples out of our wage structure so let's forget about it. The boy is not out of contract, he's under contract so I would say that [a deal] is highly unlikely to happen."
« Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 05:22:00 AM by Flex »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Marvin Andrews days at Rangers are over
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 07:29:04 AM »
Oh Gosh dry dry sooo
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline saintsman

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2006, 07:33:35 AM »
He will find a club, but he should have the operation on his knee. For if he gets shot he will let they take out the bullet and that is basically all they are going to do to his knee. There is no blood transfusion just taking out chips of cartilage and repairing the area. He has a god given duty to perform for TNT cause he is needed to guide the new flock and letting it slip, away as god said I give you a gift and you don't use it I will take it away. But tkae no ill will from this post . I love the man he is a trooper alway good to have men like him in your corner.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 07:36:40 AM »
allyuh doh worry
he will rise again
ah cant believe they have Farfan and Rodriquez rated higher than Dog.
no joke but like that new manager really treat him like ah dog..steups
Feliz

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 07:53:33 AM »
this probably has as much to do with his knee as anything else. for most managers he will be considered a big risk, a liability. from what I understand, the WC injury was a different injury (if someone could confirm that that would be good)...but the fact that he missed the WC thru injury will again raise speculation about the most famous knee in the UK. To have him leave for free is really something though...Le Guen must be really feel the man gone through

Good luck to Marvin. Hopefully we will continue to overcome any obstacles..I for one would love for hime to have the surgery, but we will see. I feel he not ever going to do that

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 08:01:04 AM »

For real. If that is the same Farfan who used to play for PSG that is some real shite...

Anyway lettingh im go for free might be a blessing in diguise; he might be able to be pick up by a decent club where he could get some regular first team football
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 09:18:04 AM »
regular first team ball ? ah feel he lucky if he get ah regular bench !Cause he most certainly cannot play regular anymore. jus lookin at the evidence.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 09:54:01 AM »
is this the end of the Dog?

I hope not!!

I hope we dont go on to hate rangers because the coach seems to making a very practical decision!!

have the surgery marv, you are 30 now.  You should be back to full fitness by years end, just in time for the transfer window!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 09:57:33 AM »
what a few Rangers fan's had to say concerning Dog below.

Discussion:

God bless Marvin andrews
 Messages  1 - 4 of 4

Message 1 - posted by gers-witch-doctor

He wasnt the greatest of players, but over the last 2 years he has given 100% in every game.

Never shyed from a tackle, and everytime a decent ball was put into the box from a free kick or corner.It wasnt unusual to see andrews get to the ball first going through everything in his path.

good luck and godd bless big marv.

Message 2 - posted by Docdavidab157

agree 100%. Not the most talented footballer, generally poor distribution and positioning but if you're getting pounded and need an old-fashioned centre back and want someone to play for the jersey, he's your man, legend! I'll never forget him playing through that injury and "believing" us to the title.

Hope he gets the good move he deserves.
This is a reply to this message

Message 3 - posted by Petrocelli

He will always be remembered for playing through that injury. He added great spirit to that title drive and I don't think we would have done it without him.

Best of luck Big Man and keep believin'
This is a reply to this message

Message 4 - posted by The_Famous_Big_Red

I go along with everything said above. When he signed I was disappointed we didn't go for a "better" player. However if the rest of the team had played with the same belief and determination that he showed, then we would be looking for title number 53.

Thanks Marvellous! Hope you stick around in Scotland 'cos the football here would be more boring if you left.

God Bless.

Feliz

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 10:01:35 AM »
is this the end of the Dog?

I hope not!!

I hope we dont go on to hate rangers because the coach seems to making a very practical decision!!

have the surgery marv, you are 30 now. You should be back to full fitness by years end, just in time for the transfer window!!

ah love it!!

fuh real... he should do that surgery brisk brisk...Next year around this time he'll be back to full force...We still kinda dissapointed that he did'nt get to play in Germany.. especially he has been the corner stone on the T and T defence for almost a decade...

Get better Dog
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 10:08:10 AM »
Why coaches like to treat TRini sooo?  >:(   doh worry though he go eat he words.  To much hater coaches if you ask me. steups God Bless you Marv and He proud.

P.S. Feliz you living boy?
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline TTVillafan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 10:50:29 AM »
Dog was a real warrior, but he should have fixed his knee because he ended up not playing in the world cup because of that and besides rangers would have paid to fix it now clubs will think hard about a player with no acl. he should fix it now he is only 30 and is an 8 month rehab. shearer did it around that age and look how he played after. but as the old saying goes hindsight is 20/20.

keep fighting dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 10:52:07 AM »
Wasn't there a rumour before the world cup that Gretna was interested in him?

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 11:35:39 AM »
this probably has as much to do with his knee as anything else. for most managers he will be considered a big risk, a liability. from what I understand, the WC injury was a different injury (if someone could confirm that that would be good)...but the fact that he missed the WC thru injury will again raise speculation about the most famous knee in the UK. To have him leave for free is really something though...Le Guen must be really feel the man gone through
Good luck to Marvin. Hopefully we will continue to overcome any obstacles..I for one would love for hime to have the surgery, but we will see. I feel he not ever going to do that

I do not think that Le Guen feels this way,I think he's just making it easier for Marvin to sign with another team and continue his career,it's the least he cud do seeing that Dawg is not part of his plans.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 11:43:07 AM »
Sad to say, but Dog mash up himself. He could have easily taken that surgery, pray for healing, played in the world cup, stop all four goals that were scored against us, get signed by Real Madrid - ahead of Sancho ;) etc...

Advice to Dog... take the surgery.. pray for healing.  You will get healing in half the time because of your faith.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 01:43:22 PM »
Why coaches like to treat TRini sooo? >:( doh worry though he go eat he words. To much hater coaches if you ask me. steups God Bless you Marv and He proud.

P.S. Feliz you living boy?

Why?  Le Guen doing his job.  Would you take a "sick" man to war?  No.   It's the same thing here.  Until Dog does the knee op, there will be lingering doubt about his fitness.  Plain and simple.  Marvin is acting as if he is not in a business where there are certain expectations when it comes to dealing with injuries.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 01:45:58 PM »
Marvin have nobody to blame but himself

Més que un club.

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 02:33:55 PM »
He will bounce back. However, he needs to get knee fixed.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 04:41:37 PM »
Sad to say, but Dog mash up himself. He could have easily taken that surgery, pray for healing, played in the world cup, stop all four goals that were scored against us, get signed by Real Madrid - ahead of Sancho ;) etc...

Advice to Dog... take the surgery.. pray for healing.  You will get healing in half the time because of your faith.

No one can tell a man what to do but for a man like dog, who 4who claim to know so much about the good god does not believe he will have surgery and be healed. that is pure non sense to me but i hope the decision by  this manager will give him a wake up and change his thoughts because god gave man the education to create modern medicine.
All American

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 06:25:51 PM »

For real. If that is the same Farfan who used to play for PSG that is some real shite...

Anyway lettingh im go for free might be a blessing in diguise; he might be able to be pick up by a decent club where he could get some regular first team football

let we hope so

next best team expressing an interest is Falkirk, otherwise is Gretna

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 06:39:13 PM »
It would be great to see Marvin get the surgery and try to revive his career, but I get the feeling that Big Marv is at peace with his decision...and he seems like the kind of guy who sees his life and his duty to God as alot bigger than football.

We might very well see him bow out of the game.....If not, even better........Whatever his decision, he was a true soldier and though I disagree with his refusal to repair his knee he will still leave the game with all of my respect.....

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2006, 06:45:44 PM »
Marvin

No thing God will withold from those who walk uprightly.

You will be back. For all who sy he should have taken the surgery would we have qualified without him? The injury picked up in training was not the recurring injury.  

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 08:16:16 PM »
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant"

Weary I find this post a bit too appropriate in this case. you couldn't leave it out just for once?

peace...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2006, 06:40:36 AM »
Well we know who not winning the Scottish League this year. Is only Marvin prayers was keeping them even close to Celtic these past 2 seasons...
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2006, 07:11:23 AM »

I was in de same hotel wid de team before de Swede game {Hilton Dortmund).
Bruce said to me that niether Jack nor Dog were likely to play and he said to my question that it was in fact Dog's knee that was the problem.(twist in practice)

I guess right now he is a liability to Rangers because this new coach ent going to risk him especially since technically the insurance companies ent bound to honor any injury claim .
Similarly I cant see any other team taking him until he solves the knee problem.
Religion withstanding this is a good opportunity for him to do the operation because he will get all his pay for the year he is still under contract for and have time to recuperate.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2006, 07:37:43 AM »
He will find a club, but he should have the operation on his knee. For if he gets shot he will let they take out the bullet and that is basically all they are going to do to his knee. There is no blood transfusion just taking out chips of cartilage and repairing the area. He has a god given duty to perform for TNT cause he is needed to guide the new flock and letting it slip, away as god said I give you a gift and you don't use it I will take it away. But tkae no ill will from this post . I love the man he is a trooper alway good to have men like him in your corner.

Yuh make tha surgically repair knee surgery sound real easy paps! Nope! They are going knock him real good… then they’ll drill into his knee’s and clear out the old cartilage and his busted ACL ligament...then it’s replace it with a donated ACL with a couple of screws to keep it in place! He will then be out for like a year to rehab his knees!!  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 11:23:16 AM »
Why not Andre to delet is tag line. You thing he luv that Dog now does not have a team. Please get a life.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
A Marv-ellous Innings
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2006, 08:42:55 PM »
A Marv-ellous Innings
By: MJS (followfollow.com)

Tuesday 25th July 2006

Big Marv may be off soon but he’ll live long in the memory.
As fans of Rangers we appreciate those men who are willing to go the extra mile for the club. We applaud those who play for the team first and the wage packet second. Our respect lies with those who work hard to achieve something great, even if the body isn’t as able as the mind is willing. For these reasons alone, Marvin Andrews will be remembered fondly at Ibrox.
With new manager, Paul Le Guen, looking to bring in a higher calibre of player, Marvin has been told that he can leave the club after two seasons. During this time he has experienced both the ultimate highs and the lowest of lows. In the midst of the worst periods of last season, Marvin was a player that you would have wanted playing for you. He is someone you can rely on to inject some spirit into a faltering campaign.
The wisdom of his signing in 2004 was questioned by those who believed that he simply wasn’t good enough for Rangers. Perhaps he wasn’t the best of defenders and maybe we as a club should have been looking at a higher calibre of player. But to consider these facts along without taking into account the immense amount of belief in the individual would be foolish. Big Marv didn’t doubt his own ability. He convinced himself that he was able to be a good player for Rangers and to hell with the rest of it. He was going to try his very best.
Many average players have passed through the front doors of Ibrox in the past five years. Some of them were good players, some were formerly good players. Some didn’t understand what was expected of them and some simply didn’t care. We have been frustrated with those who have earned far too much and produced too little. These players didn’t understand what playing for a club like Rangers meant. They all could have learned something from Marvin Andrews, who endeared himself to the support in the best way possible. “I had to earn the right to play in the Rangers first-team.”
During the season of 2004/05, Andrews exceeded everyone’s expectations and played a vital part in Rangers regaining the SPL trophy. It will be remembered by all in Scotland as his finest year: what makes it all the more remarkable was his stubborn unwillingness to have surgery performed on a damaged knee. His belief in God was all he personally needed and, miraculously, he came through the season unscathed and ended it with a league winner’s medal. He was also rewarded for his toil by being voted the Rangers Players’ Player of the Year. To be recognised by your own team-mates probably means more to a professional than any praise you can receive from external quarters.
His damaged knee makes his future prospects in football unclear. With the injury still there and clubs more exhaustive in their medical testing it may be the case that clubs are unwilling to take a risk on him. We can hope that he will have the opportunity to remain in Scotland. He will be a useful performer for another SPL club. The most disappointing fact for Marvin is that he didn’t get a chance to play for his native Trinidad and Tobago at the World Cup. Almost to a man the Rangers support would have given Marv their full support.
Marvin Andrews does not qualify as a Rangers legend but he has shown enough heart and fight during his time at Ibrox to be deserving of a fond farewell and a good luck for the next stage of his career. If every professional footballer was to put the amount of effort into their performances as Marvin Andrews put into his then our sport would be the better for it.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2006, 08:50:13 PM »
A Marv-ellous Innings
By: MJS (followfollow.com)

Tuesday 25th July 2006

Big Marv may be off soon but he’ll live long in the memory.
As fans of Rangers we appreciate those men who are willing to go the extra mile for the club. We applaud those who play for the team first and the wage packet second. Our respect lies with those who work hard to achieve something great, even if the body isn’t as able as the mind is willing. For these reasons alone, Marvin Andrews will be remembered fondly at Ibrox.
With new manager, Paul Le Guen, looking to bring in a higher calibre of player, Marvin has been told that he can leave the club after two seasons. During this time he has experienced both the ultimate highs and the lowest of lows. In the midst of the worst periods of last season, Marvin was a player that you would have wanted playing for you. He is someone you can rely on to inject some spirit into a faltering campaign.
The wisdom of his signing in 2004 was questioned by those who believed that he simply wasn’t good enough for Rangers. Perhaps he wasn’t the best of defenders and maybe we as a club should have been looking at a higher calibre of player. But to consider these facts along without taking into account the immense amount of belief in the individual would be foolish. Big Marv didn’t doubt his own ability. He convinced himself that he was able to be a good player for Rangers and to hell with the rest of it. He was going to try his very best.
Many average players have passed through the front doors of Ibrox in the past five years. Some of them were good players, some were formerly good players. Some didn’t understand what was expected of them and some simply didn’t care. We have been frustrated with those who have earned far too much and produced too little. These players didn’t understand what playing for a club like Rangers meant. They all could have learned something from Marvin Andrews, who endeared himself to the support in the best way possible. “I had to earn the right to play in the Rangers first-team.”
During the season of 2004/05, Andrews exceeded everyone’s expectations and played a vital part in Rangers regaining the SPL trophy. It will be remembered by all in Scotland as his finest year: what makes it all the more remarkable was his stubborn unwillingness to have surgery performed on a damaged knee. His belief in God was all he personally needed and, miraculously, he came through the season unscathed and ended it with a league winner’s medal. He was also rewarded for his toil by being voted the Rangers Players’ Player of the Year. To be recognised by your own team-mates probably means more to a professional than any praise you can receive from external quarters.
His damaged knee makes his future prospects in football unclear. With the injury still there and clubs more exhaustive in their medical testing it may be the case that clubs are unwilling to take a risk on him. We can hope that he will have the opportunity to remain in Scotland. He will be a useful performer for another SPL club. The most disappointing fact for Marvin is that he didn’t get a chance to play for his native Trinidad and Tobago at the World Cup. Almost to a man the Rangers support would have given Marv their full support.
Marvin Andrews does not qualify as a Rangers legend but he has shown enough heart and fight during his time at Ibrox to be deserving of a fond farewell and a good luck for the next stage of his career. If every professional footballer was to put the amount of effort into their performances as Marvin Andrews put into his then our sport would be the better for it.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2006, 06:06:11 AM »
Yes the reviews are good , but the question is what next?
I would be really disappointed for Marvin if he didn't get to continue playing, but can he take any other part in the game? coach? physio? What is his other training? this is why our athletes need to have a 'leg' to stand on after the playing days are over...

1]; } ?>