April 27, 2024, 01:28:04 PM

Author Topic: War in Lebanon (Escape from Lebanon)  (Read 106556 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: ESCAPE FROM LEBANON
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2006, 12:59:11 PM »

Dutty yuh working in a museum?
Where yuh find dat calculator?   :rotfl:

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2006, 01:03:29 PM »

I have one jess so on my desk...  >:(

doh study he Dutty.... how else yuh could run ah lil tape?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2006, 01:16:53 PM »
All in Isreal is not Isreal, when the US see that the jews are a bad bargin, just like bin laden and saddam, then in the end the US will bomb Isreal, Isreal already forsees this and knows what time it is and have things in place the surprise everybody world wide,so Dutty pass de chips because de party now start.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2006, 01:22:23 PM »

tell dem doctor TELL dem.....dem relic could take real fall from desk everyday and tape still wukkin

nobody cyah get de chips yet...ah still readin allyuh ahm 'dissertations'
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2006, 01:23:37 PM »

tell dem doctor TELL dem.....dem relic could take real fall from desk everyday and tape still wukkin

nobody cyah get de chips yet...ah still readin allyuh ahm 'dissertations'

yuh have a doctor who time machine dey too dutty and angelina jolie :devil:

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2006, 01:25:29 PM »
All in Isreal is not Isreal, when the US see that the jews are a bad bargin, just like bin laden and saddam, then in the end the US will bomb Isreal, Isreal already forsees this and knows what time it is and have things in place the surprise everybody world wide,so Dutty pass de chips because de party now start.

:rotfl: :rotfl:....wayz.... :o....meh belly hurting.....where yuh come up wid dis shit from dred.....

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2006, 01:33:02 PM »
israel is responsible for israel. lebanon is responsible for lebanon. if lebanon cyah (or doh want to) stop hezbollah, then lebanon deserve to be occupied.
I hope that eh an original thought :-[ :frustrated:

i argued about this from both side with a few of my very well-informed friends. i've read quite a few books on the issue as well from both sides. my thinking has also changed over the last several years from idealistism to more recently pragmatism. i don't see a clean solution ever in this conflict.

I agree there  does not seem to be a 'clean' solution. In the end we all have to look out for our own. At least Israel tries to limit civilian casualities, no such luck with Hezbollah, Hamas etc, etc.

WTF? 231 Lebanese have been killed compared to 13 Israelis, what are you talking bout? And let's not even begin to compare the Palestine/Israeli death count.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2006, 01:35:01 PM »
there is no solution, jews and muslims will always fight, jews will always feel they have tuh rule their promised land, their true promised land 2 me is the US, not israel

Historically Jews have been in the middle east as long as the arabs, persians etc. I am using historical not biblical fact. The extremists have no intention of ever living side by side with Jews [since for example Hamas Charter calls for the extinction of the jewish state  etc]

Oh, yeah, so it's the Palestinians' fault that they've been usurped of their sovereignity, is it?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 01:40:32 PM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Offline ON DE BLOCK

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2006, 01:45:11 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl:....wayz.... :o....meh belly hurting.....where yuh come up wid dis shit from dred.....

licks once upon a time bin laden an saddam an de US was best ah buddies, the love went sour an look where they is today, an yuh belly must hurt because de truth does hurt....

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2006, 02:25:30 PM »
israel is responsible for israel. lebanon is responsible for lebanon. if lebanon cyah (or doh want to) stop hezbollah, then lebanon deserve to be occupied.

i argued about this from both side with a few of my very well-informed friends. i've read quite a few books on the issue as well from both sides. my thinking has also changed over the last several years from idealistism to more recently pragmatism. i don't see a clean solution ever in this conflict.

I agree there  does not seem to be a 'clean' solution. In the end we all have to look out for our own. At least Israel tries to limit civilian casualities, no such luck with Hezbollah, Hamas etc, etc.

WTF? 231 Lebanese have been killed compared to 13 Israelis, what are you talking bout? And let's not even begin to compare the Palestine/Israeli death count.

I meant it in a more general sense over the years, but you are right a disproportionate number of civilains have been killed. What would you suggest Israel do? Moving out of southern Lebanon seems to have hurt them more than help them. Look I am just giving another perspective people are always quick to attack the Us and Israel but no one ever seems to put any blame on the palestinians, hezbollah etc. More than 14000 Iragis for instance have been killed in non U.S. related violence [i.e. Sunnis etc killing shites and vice versa]. Where is all the worldwide outrage over that??? No everyone only talking about AMerica this and George Bush that [btw I am not saying I agree with that war so doh worry wit dat]. The situation in the middle east is a bad one and it is always sad to see innocent people do. But again what should Israel do??

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2006, 02:27:15 PM »

licks once upon a time bin laden an saddam an de US was best ah buddies, the love went sour an look where they is today, an yuh belly must hurt because de truth does hurt....
breds...I realize dat once upon time Bin Ladden and Saddam buy dey guns from de US....

but yuh have to realize that the US will always look out for themselves......they initially sell guns to dem to make a profit, not realizing dem same "terrorists" would be fighting dem in the future

Israel is totally different dred....yuh forgetting jewish influence in de States and the power they have.....I think it's obvious how much influence the wealthy jews have in the US now and in de future, thus if the US do as usual(look out for themselves), they will never bomb Israel....hence my amusement from yuh last post.....no disrepeck intended....i just thought it was hilarious, since I think the US will never ever bomb Israel, strictly because ah politics....... :beermug:

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2006, 02:28:40 PM »
there is no solution, jews and muslims will always fight, jews will always feel they have tuh rule their promised land, their true promised land 2 me is the US, not israel

Historically Jews have been in the middle east as long as the arabs, persians etc. I am using historical not biblical fact. The extremists have no intention of ever living side by side with Jews [since for example Hamas Charter calls for the extinction of the jewish state  etc]

Oh, yeah, so it's the Palestinians' fault that they've been usurped of their sovereignity, is it?

Relax all I saying is there could be peace tomorrow if everyone was willing to come to the table. If you want to be vex with people who screw the 'Palestinians' then add Jordan, Egypt, Turkey to the list. If you don't know why then do some research before yer start attacking only one group.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2006, 02:31:44 PM »
mmmm hmmm *munch*

Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2006, 02:33:50 PM »

I meant it in a more general sense over the years, but you are right a disproportionate number of civilains have been killed. What would you suggest Israel do? Moving out of southern Lebanon seems to have hurt them more than help them. Look I am just giving another perspective people are always quick to attack the Us and Israel but no one ever seems to put any blame on the palestinians, hezbollah etc. More than 14000 Iragis for instance have been killed in non U.S. related violence [i.e. Sunnis etc killing shites and vice versa]. Where is all the worldwide outrage over that??? No everyone only talking about AMerica this and George Bush that [btw I am not saying I agree with that war so doh worry wit dat]. The situation in the middle east is a bad one and it is always sad to see innocent people do. But again what should Israel do??

After the state of Israel was created, why have Israel continued to force their way into Palestinian land and occupying it? I once saw a map showing what was originally meant to be the size of Israel and what Israel has become today and the encroachment on Palestinian land is astonishing. So your question shouldn't be what should Israel do but what should the Palestinians do. They should just lay down and let Israel wipe out their existence, right? I guess it's only terrorism when you use suicide bombers, but it isn't terrorism when you use State of the Art military technology to occupy and murder. And you speak about the abysmal conditions in Iraq at the moment, but would any of that have occurred if the US had not invaded?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 02:38:00 PM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2006, 02:35:05 PM »

Relax all I saying is there could be peace tomorrow if everyone was willing to come to the table. If you want to be vex with people who screw the 'Palestinians' then add Jordan, Egypt, Turkey to the list. If you don't know why then do some research before yer start attacking only one group.

You were the one attacking so maybe you should be the one doing the research.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2006, 02:41:43 PM »
No sah. I am giving a perspective that you disagree with. Which is fine.  Trust me I don't need to do much more research but a man can never know everything. One of the main reasons Israel changed in size is because of a number of wars that it fought when attacked by it's 'loving neighbors'. Again it is sad the life that many people over there have to live [on all sides] but don't be so blind to think that everything is Israel fault and everyone else is innocent. There is plenty of blame to go around.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2006, 02:55:56 PM »
No sah. I am giving a perspective that you disagree with. Which is fine.  Trust me I don't need to do much more research but a man can never know everything. One of the main reasons Israel changed in size is because of a number of wars that it fought when attacked by it's 'loving neighbors'. Again it is sad the life that many people over there have to live [on all sides] but don't be so blind to think that everything is Israel fault and everyone else is innocent. There is plenty of blame to go around.

There is plenty blame to go round, right. I see you've changed your tune from earlier.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline JabJab

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2006, 03:07:11 PM »

There is plenty blame to go round, right. I see you've changed your tune from earlier.

Doh get tie up, I eh changing no tune I never said only Palestinians to blame [ you might have determined that on your own from readin my posts, but never said or meant that]. I am just one of those that are not willing to blame Israel for everything going on over there and give hezbollah, hamas, palestinianse etc a pass on everything they did and do under the pretense of [they only fighting for their homeland BS]. ANyway i fighting a losing battle trying to show that.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2006, 04:23:45 PM »

Doh get tie up, I eh changing no tune I never said only Palestinians to blame [ you might have determined that on your own from readin my posts, but never said or meant that]. I am just one of those that are not willing to blame Israel for everything going on over there and give hezbollah, hamas, palestinianse etc a pass on everything they did and do under the pretense of [they only fighting for their homeland BS]. ANyway i fighting a losing battle trying to show that.

Okay so since it's only a pretence, what are the Palestineans really fighting for?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2006, 04:27:14 PM »
Moderators shouldn't this topic be on another forum ? ??? ???
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2006, 08:11:37 PM »
i suprised this topic took so long to show up on the board...ah was thinking bout starting it last week but ah didnt want certain people to say ah against Jews or Palestines lol.

Them 2 sides will always battle..this will go on till we reach Armageddon.
As someone said, the other arab nations robbed Palestine of some land when they had the last major war, this was when they ganged up on Israel.
This time Israel was just itching for an excuse to make trouble, to put Lebanon back into the doldrums. That country just get back on their feet after 20 years of war, then everything get destroyed again..that real hard to swallow.
All i can say is let Israel continue with their indescretion and the rest of the world will see them for who they truly are. America have they head up Israel arse so far it ent even funny, look how Bush fraid to even scold them lol.
Allyuh ever notice when Fox and CNN interview anybody Arabic how they does grill them and try to put words in their mouth? Then when the Israeli person get interviewed they all nice nicey and sympathetic.
I must say it was nice of CNN to go into Lebanon the other night with the Hezbollah official and do a tour of all the civilian damage.

Anybody know what Nostradamus have to say bout this and the middle east conflict?..all i could remeber was that Israel has to built a temple somewhere in palestine and then that will single the end of the world etc..but then when yuh check it out..the site of that proposed temple is actually the site of an important mosque..talk bout pressure if yuh is the anti-Christ eh?lol
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2006, 08:16:06 PM »
yuh know ah always used to wonder if Hitler knew something we didnt concerning them Jews?
maybe he foresaw all this shit?..and ah not trying to give him credit btw.
what was his reasons for trying to exterminate Jews?..ah cant remember.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2006, 08:22:13 PM »
This is a dumb question but I will ask anyway.

Israel going and pay for the infrustructure damage to the airports etc?
Cuz I doh think they officially at war with the Lebanese government so I doh think the Lebanese military (if that exist) doing anything.

How does this war ting work....if yuh get bomb yuh hadda fix yuh own damages?  Does the UN help or what....they whole place getting mash up.

They say Israel stands to benefit by having a strong Lebanese government but that not looking likely now   :-\

This not proportionate to 2 soldiers being kidnapped....I believe that would be the majority "world" opinion.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 08:26:40 PM by dcs »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »
yuh know ah always used to wonder if Hitler knew something we didnt concerning them Jews?

Aye...careful...yuh treading some dangerous waters.
The iranian prez say the holocaust didn't happen (a conspiracy theorist make prez yes!).

This is happening because one group have more fire power than the other...simple. 
If it was the other way around same ting would be happening if not worse.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2006, 08:28:48 PM »
Moderators..please move this thread to the general discussion
Warrior For Life !!

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2006, 08:32:52 PM »

Aye...careful...yuh treading some dangerous waters.
The iranian prez say the holocaust didn't happen (a conspiracy theorist make prez yes!).

This is happening because one group have more fire power than the other...simple. 
If it was the other way around same ting would be happening if not worse.

History is like that. In the academic arena, the is room for dissenting/revisionism to history. The exploding of myths :devil:
Live large and prosper!

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2006, 08:56:53 PM »
Moderators..please move this thread to the general discussion

I call for that already but ah guess dey seeing de football part of it ....gehing dey kicks nah  :rotfl:

moderators ah jes playing bros  ;D
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »
i suprised this topic took so long to show up on the board...ah was thinking bout starting it last week but ah didnt want certain people to say ah against Jews or Palestines lol.

Them 2 sides will always battle..this will go on till we reach Armageddon.
As someone said, the other arab nations robbed Palestine of some land when they had the last major war, this was when they ganged up on Israel.
This time Israel was just itching for an excuse to make trouble, to put Lebanon back into the doldrums. That country just get back on their feet after 20 years of war, then everything get destroyed again..that real hard to swallow.
All i can say is let Israel continue with their indescretion and the rest of the world will see them for who they truly are. America have they head up Israel arse so far it ent even funny, look how Bush fraid to even scold them lol.
Allyuh ever notice when Fox and CNN interview anybody Arabic how they does grill them and try to put words in their mouth? Then when the Israeli person get interviewed they all nice nicey and sympathetic.
I must say it was nice of CNN to go into Lebanon the other night with the Hezbollah official and do a tour of all the civilian damage.

Anybody know what Nostradamus have to say bout this and the middle east conflict?..all i could remeber was that Israel has to built a temple somewhere in palestine and then that will single the end of the world etc..but then when yuh check it out..the site of that proposed temple is actually the site of an important mosque..talk bout pressure if yuh is the anti-Christ eh?lol

Allyuh is kicks, oui! LOL!
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2006, 09:30:44 PM »
De thread bothering allyuh, ah wha'? steupsss
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2006, 12:27:05 AM »

breds...I realize dat once upon time Bin Ladden and Saddam buy dey guns from de US....

but yuh have to realize that the US will always look out for themselves......they initially sell guns to dem to make a profit, not realizing dem same "terrorists" would be fighting dem in the future
Israel is totally different dred....yuh forgetting jewish influence in de States and the power they have.....I think it's obvious how much influence the wealthy jews have in the US now and in de future, thus if the US do as usual(look out for themselves), they will never bomb Israel....hence my amusement from yuh last post.....no disrepeck intended....i just thought it was hilarious, since I think the US will never ever bomb Israel, strictly because ah politics....... :beermug:

Bin Laden didn't buy guns from the US.  He and the Mujahadeen were GIVEN weapons.  That was NOT done for profit...it was done because the Mujahadeen were fighting the Soviet Union and by extention fighting the US war on the Soviet Union.  Don't know where you came up with that but you are way off.

And on Saddam issue it was also more to do with Iran and the fact that they were/are fundamentalist while Saddam was more American than Arab.  So they USED Saddam to fight their war against Iran. Over 1 million people were killed on both sides.

There are many other wars that have been waged worldwide that has America's finger print.

1]; } ?>