April 19, 2024, 10:06:09 AM

Author Topic: kenisha finished top 10  (Read 1379 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
kenisha finished top 10
« on: July 24, 2006, 10:20:56 AM »
Kenisha Thom Makes Top 10 At The 2006 Miss Universe Pageant
(Red 96.7 fm)

Trinidad and Tobago’s Kenisha Thom has been described as having the best face of the 2006 Miss Universe Beauty Pageant.

The remark was made last night by commentators Carson Kressley of ‘Bravo's Queer Eye’ and Miss USA 2004, Shandi Finnessey during the 55th annual broadcast of the pageant at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California.

A star-studded panel of judges chose Kenisha to be among the top 20 and later, the top 10 semi-finalists of the pageant.

Her reign soon came to an end as she failed to impress during the evening gown showing with a yellow dress.

This is not the first time that Kenisha has represented T&T on the world stage.

In 2004, she represented this country in the Miss World Competition hosted in China and made it to the top ten finalists.

In the end, 18-year-old Zuleyka Rivera, Miss Puerto Rico, was crowned Miss Universe 2006.

The winner of the Miss Universe Competition will travel the world for a year, making appearances on behalf of charities and pageant sponsors.

Kingman
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 12:40:03 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: kenisha finished top 10
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 11:58:53 AM »
she represented well i think.   the boricua was hard to beat tho, apart from evrything else she wore a dress made entirely of metal, that is something i never before oui.   also i feel these pageants are rigged, as long as chavez is president of venezuela that country will not win that pageant again i feel.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 12:15:53 PM »
well yeah...of course it rigged
Donald Trump own dat franchise...who write de biggest check go get troo

Years ago when penny win...prixes use to be jewels and rx-7's....now is perfume and slippers or at least dais de last time I watch it

de last one I watch was when trini host it....I see evander holyfield is ah judge....how he come judge??

dat ah waste of an hour to watch dat oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 06:49:42 AM »
She actually came 7th. It was really sad I thought she should have been in the top 5. Alot of the international media and international community thought that she should have won.

One of the host commented and said that she had the face of the competition.

I think she did us proud and I send her my congrats none the less.

1]; } ?>