April 19, 2024, 05:10:05 AM

Author Topic: Constipational Theories  (Read 4015 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Constipational Theories
« on: July 25, 2006, 09:26:34 PM »
let we see who could come up with the best theories  ;D
anything goes..true or false..fact or urband legend

DISCLAIMER!!
For entertainment value only.
If your'e offended..tough shit.

ah go start it off with 2 theories

Dutty just fuh your entertainment  ;D

(1)  ah hear the US invented Aids to get rid of all the Black people in Africa.
Plus they helping them warloads/chiefs keep the people under control with genocide and drought.
then they go move in finish drill all the oil and mine the rest ah gold & diamonds.
they they had plans to turn the Sahara and the rest of deserts into fertile land.

Berris my apologies to yuh peeeps if this is indeed true.

(2)  ah hear Tallman was de 3rd man in Google..but they bench him cause he doh shave and he does make them look like midget.
ah believe that one..no wonder he does pull up all dem football info real fast. ;D

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 09:48:56 PM by Feliziano »
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Constipational Theories
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 01:07:38 AM »
thay bun down de drag mall to build ah rich boy mall and to make de city look better

same with tent city now man have to pay rent
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 02:14:11 AM »

Yuh ha tuh be ah PNM tuh get CEPEP contract.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 06:24:31 AM »
papa yo...ah thread for MY entertainment oui

ah feelin like big people now....feliziano, what go really work is if you could wave yuh  confederate flag in de lebanon thread and bring it to 20 pages....ah ha money ridin on dat ting

Anyway my two conspiracy theories iz:

a) pineapple in bake and shark is a 'condiment' introduced by bajans so they could slowly poison trinis and eventually take over de oil and flyin fish

b) de PM everybody get dis mornin from dean kelly was really orchestrated by rookmin and *formerly kandi to show everybody their ideal man
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 08:43:58 AM »

ah feelin like big people now....feliziano, what go really work is if you could wave yuh  confederate flag in de lebanon thread and bring it to 20 pages....ah ha money ridin on dat ting

a) pineapple in bake and shark is a 'condiment' introduced by bajans so they could slowly poison trinis and eventually take over de oil and flyin fish

b) de PM everybody get dis mornin from dean kelly was really orchestrated by rookmin and *formerly kandi to show everybody their ideal man

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
dais de best for days..i belive the last one though....rookie and chic formerly known as kandii changing names like draws......
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 12:31:25 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
dais de best for days..i belive the last one though....rookie and chic formerly known as kandii changing names like draws......

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Mr Organic if it was ah naked oman with boobs from here to dere and lips to dead for, and ah navel to put ya steups never mind
you woulda be changing ya "draws" also.

dat chinee is ah fake thanks to photoshop.  Rooks hadda ZOOM in on dey tool to make sure and ah get ah shocker dat it ain't reel and dat tool came from ah Japanese instead of ah chinee

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 12:34:42 PM »
Boobs from where to where...you might need to put up a pic to illustrate yuh point

It have lip gloss on dem lips?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 01:06:01 PM »
Boobs from where to where...you might need to put up a pic to illustrate yuh point

self made gloss

NO pictures fur ya, use ya imaginary system...
boobs from here to dere and full like ah PTSC bus when it have flood

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 01:15:34 PM »

self made gloss

NO pictures fur ya, use ya imaginary system...
boobs from here to dere and full like ah PTSC bus when it have flood

Rookmin (aka cana, aka muff puff) .. ah go look fuh yuh in the Ballon after Caribana ... yuh still have yuh $250 for the ride? 

If i tek yuh pitcher, I PROMISE not to post it for dem men to see.  It go be our little secret. :angel:
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 02:00:20 PM »
Is $250 she chargiin??  :devil:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 02:38:48 PM »
ummm
pecan dey price rise tur 300 kissmehass dollars - you ain't see dem canadian ain't easy
but ah still going yes....ah feeling adventerous dese days.
if ah survive, den next year ah wanna go bungie jumpin with ah enemy  :angel:

pecan ya go know is me going up when:
1.  ya hear somebody bawling down dey place fur dey mudda
2.  ya see dey basket rocking viciously from side to side like somebody fighting
3.  all of ah sudden "yellow" rain starta fall  :nailbiting:

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 05:32:01 PM »
Is $250 she chargiin??  :devil:

nah ... is $300

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 08:15:44 PM »
look how allyuh hijack meh thread yes lol

ah have ah theory why Cana have ah Indian name now.
She must be trying to get 'douglarized'  :rotfl:
Feliz

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 08:24:29 PM »

nah ... the balloon ride is part of the conspiracy by Canada to invade the US and repeat the results of the war of 1812.

The balloon represent the latest in military air technology.

An Cana/Rooksie represent the new breed of secret agents.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 06:07:30 AM »

ummm Feliziano if ah could get douglarized by ah yungyung chinee...so be it.

pecan watch me here ah scared no ass yes.
yesterday i was at A&P doing meh little gocery thing and ah happen to look up and see 2 CTV balloons flying high
den all of ah sudden wooooshhhhhhhh rain and thunder and lightening....see where ah coming from.

ah going brave yes.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 06:11:03 AM »
Yuh go like it...once yuh eh friad heights,,yuh go real enjoy it,,de solace and quiet up there nice...when yuh goin up

de $250 price sound like yuh kinda get rob doh....ah well

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 06:21:39 AM »
Yuh go like it...once yuh eh friad heights,,yuh go real enjoy it,,de solace and quiet up there nice...when yuh goin up

de $250 price sound like yuh kinda get rob doh....ah well

last  year was 250 - dis year like breeze get expensive cause it gone up tur 300$

me ain't fraid nuttin...is dey balloon man who controlling dey fire shoots should be worried dat if dat basket only move too much to dey right without warning is me and he go have ah little misunderstanding.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 06:55:06 AM »

yesterday i was at A&P doing meh little gocery thing and ah happen to look up and see 2 CTV balloons flying high
den all of ah sudden wooooshhhhhhhh rain and thunder and lightening....see where ah coming from.

ah going brave yes.

dah was some serious rain and lighting yesterday .. but dem ballon boys know hold to land dem fas if the weather geh bad.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 07:04:47 AM »

ah going brave yes.

dah was some serious rain and lighting yesterday .. but dem ballon boys know hold to land dem fas if the weather geh bad.
allyuh ever see de wolrds most amazaing videos..lol...wai ti eh saying nuttin let rookie go enjoy she ballon ride...i go tells eh afetr
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2006, 09:56:41 AM »
Is that constipational theories. Constpational from the word contipation as in a backed up buttocks... ok.
I believe the Theory of Cana and Kandi who was pretending tuh be DK

My theory is dat Dookeran actually fool around wid Oma daiz why Panday vex wid him... ah feel it have some truth in dat

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 10:33:56 AM »
Is that constipational theories. Constpational from the word contipation as in a backed up buttocks

yeah  yuh right lol
is cause most ah the theories is a pack ah shit..hence constipational  ;D
Feliz

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 07:55:22 PM »
Tell dem Vijay!!!  ;D

World War 3
end of the world predictions
Query: When do you expect World War 3 to happen- End of the world predictions?

Vijay Kumar:
Your use of the title "THE UNITED STATES of WORLD" is the most appropriate ... One could have used to address the world after the World War 3. I shall explain in detail, why?

World war 3 shall be the last war of this era. There is nothing beyond the World War 3 one can look forward to. World war 3 has been aptly titled as the last war of the era for the society as we know it today shall crumble and collapse after the devastating World War 3. World war three shall be a war of Dharma ... it shall be a fight to the finish between two fanatic communities of the world. The Christians and the followers of Islam.

In Christianity ... it is stated that Jesus Christ is the Son of God ... and John Pope Paul is the direct representative of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We all know that to become a John Pope Paul ... many murders get committed as has been spelt out in various books. Is this how a representative of the son of God (Jesus Christ) is required to be nominated!

Can we expect such a one to be a holder of the cosmic wisdom, the eternal Jnana ... the Wisdom contained in Bible ... it is for the intelligentsia of the world to come to a decision which is in consonance with the small sweet inner voice of our Atman the soul within. I am not convinced of the fact that any of the man gods like Jesus Christ, prophet Mohammed, Buddha and Mahavira advocated committing sin to get elected to the post of the Pope ... the highest religious authority for the Christians on Mother Earth.

To continue to believe in such an authority is to belie the truth in its entirety ... those who faith in the system of Pope are misguiding themselves in the name of God. The throne of Vatican City is mired with blood ... blood of the innocent priests whose murders were committed by those in power.

How can one ... continue to believe in the existence of Pope and his power unless I am not prone to reason ... probably this is the reason why the Americans decided it was in their best interests to attack Iraq in the name of weapons of mass destruction. The weapons of mass destruction never existed in Iraq as was confirmed by the head of the committee appointed by the United Nations. In spite of this fact USA went ahead along with UK and attacked the sovereignty of Iraq.

Initially, Iraq did perpetrate a crime by forcible occupation of Kuwait but it was immediately punished by USA all alone even though United Nations had declined for an independent attack by USA. Why the second attack! What is the ultimate aim of USA ... is it merely to pilfer the riches of Iraq in the name of "weapons of mass destruction" ... the wealth of Iraq is its oil ... USA has blocked all attempts by Iraq to sell its oil for the last more than 10 years ... crumbling the total economy of the Iraq.

In the present war USA has continued forcible occupation of Iraq in the name of justice. What justice can one expect from an international bully ... the so-called power number one of the world ... USA is a democratic setup with a population of about 350 million people ... India, the largest democracy of the world has a population exceeding 1000 million ... yet it is the most revered country of the world. It never tries to force itself on its neighbors. The existence of India on Mother Earth is like the presence of the heart in the body ... none can do without the other.

Keyword Elite: New Keyword Software
New Keyword Research Tool Uncovers Thousands Of Profitable Niches, Adsense Keyword Lists!
 Seo Elite: New Seo Software Review
Seo Software review: Seo Software! Get A Top 5 Google Ranking In Under 30 Days!

Two Softwares we cannot do without! Truly a webmasters best friend!

Lord Krishna, the Avatar came from India. and so did Gautama Buddha, Mahavira and a host of other god realized souls. Prophet Mohammed belongs to the region that was once under the occupation of India, which was far-flung up to the borders of Arabia (Persia).
Jesus Christ also gained the pearls of Wisdom when he traveled to India at the age of 13 to the world-famous centers of Spiritual learning ... Nalanda and Taxila universities, which lay in the present Bihar state of India. All the Spiritual learning ... the Wisdom contained in the Cosmos ... spread all over the world from Hindustan (the beloved India). What significance we can attach to USA ... a country that has always played double standard.

It was USA which had committed to Michael Gorbachev of the erstwhile USSR with a promise of $4 billion provided USSR did not pursue the path of nuclear proliferation. Michael Gorbachev was very intelligent person of his time ... even his countrymen failed to follow what he wanted to preach and practice ... he simply wanted his countrymen to keep patience ... he knew it would take a minimum of three to five years for the fall of communism and the rise of perestroika ... a free system of enterprise.

People could not follow his dictates ... he was removed from power ... America refused to part with dollar 4 billion promised to Michael Gorbachev.

It was nothing less than hitting a country hard in the back ... people of erstwhile USSR fail to realize that Michael Gorbachev was not at fault ... it was the fault and the failure of USA to provide the requisite funds in time. There never had been any intention to pray the funds to USSR ... it was just a gimmick by the USA ... a lure ... a trap for which Michael Gorbachev paid heavily ... in the first instance he should have never trusted USA.

USA openly stabbed USSR in the back by not providing the funds of $4 billion as promised. Ultimately erstwhile USSR crumbled in the absence of the funds ... most of the States became independent and did not accept the sovereignty of Russia ... the largest state and representative of the erstwhile USSR.

In the circumstances ... how can USA expect people all over the world to trust them. USA has an ally in Israel ... something, which is deeply resented, by the Middle East countries. No matter what USA cannot come out of its commitment to Israel? Israel also to some extent is a bully ... it's bullish nature is owing to the fact that it is surrounded from all sides by Middle East countries ... the followers of Islamic Dharma.

Israel knows ... if it does not act tough ... it will be annihilated. To maintain its supremacy over the region ... it is always making a hue and cry over even petty issues. The sustenance of Israel is based on the fact that it has to keep its border countries weaker than its own might. It has till date succeeded in its attempt primarily because of the support it receives from USA.

After the attack of USA by Osama bin laden ... the countrymen of USA are a scared lot ... they may not accept the fact owing to their egoist tendencies ... yet, as destiny has its way ... USA, the might of the superpower number one of the world will collapse one-day ... it shall have to fight the might of the Middle East (all countries ... the followers of Islam). The friendship of USA ... the influence of USA over Pakistan would not help as USA fails to realize that every incidence which occurs in USA ... every terrorist act which has its goal in USA is a planning intricately carried out directly in Pakistan.

Pakistan on the surface of it is a spoilt child of USA and supports it on the face of it but internally with the help of Iran and China ... it is planning the greatest mishap of all times ... attack of USA using nuclear arsenal ... toxic gases and what not. If USA his not prone to reason ... it is their failure ... who cares!

The countrymen of USA have elected George Bush as its president ... George Bush is considered by most Americans as the most ignorant of all the presidents ... so is bound to suffer ... those who have been elected ... or those who have elected the wrong president. Both are bound to suffer ... both are not prone to reason ... they have the ego ... the ego of superpower number one ... Osama bin laden is only part of the terrorist network ... the kingpin of which is Pakistan.

How long shall USA be blind to the actual facts which had been put forward by Hindustan (the beloved India) to the USA ... in the World War 3 India and China with population of about one billion each will be mere spectators ... the Christianity and the followers of Islam in the name of Allah will annihilate themselves without a logic or rhyme.

In the Bible ... the pages after year 2000 are blank ... Bible clearly expresses indirectly that Christianity would almost be wiped out in the aftermath of World War 3 ... in Koran also the pages after year 2000 are blank ... as is stated by many Muslims all over the world that the sovereignty of Islamic Dharma will come to an end after the year 2000.

What does this indicate ... if India (Hindustan) is going to survive in the aftermath of the world War three ... does it not mean that democracy was best practiced in India ... had it not been so ... in a war of Dharma (War of justice) ... India too should have faced the fury of the war. But it shall not be so ... the people of India do not preach what they do not practice. Indians do have a double standard in commercial dealings ... but when it comes to pure Spirituality ... the source is without a taint.

Bhagwan Kalki, an Avatar with almost powers equivalent to Lord Krishna is awaited ... this son of India will establish the golden era after the completion of the world War three. The end of the metallic age (known as Kaliyuga in Hinduism) has to end ... for how long can the society sustain without ethical practice in vogue ... deceit in every affair has become the order of the day.

The partisan supporting of the activities of the USA by UK is self explanatory ... if USA shall suffer at the hands of the followers of Islam ... so shall all the countries of Europe who have been blindly supporting USA in its totally unethical ventures abroad. UK also shall not be able to contain terrorism, as terrorists' strikes in UK would be with vengeance.

UK has ruled over India for above 200 years without a cause ... the slavery it practiced in India would result in almost total annihilation of UK. What we sow shall we reap one-day ... nothing less or more. UK illegally ruled over India for a really long time. Indians practiced patience and survived. In the system of God they shall now reap the fruits of their labor ... India is likely to become the superpower number one after the world War three.

Bhagwan Kalki, the Avatar of the modern era shall see to it that India regains its lost glory ... it is not something unexpected ... you ask an American these days and he shall unhesitatingly express the Spiritual might of India. The supremacy of Indians in the field of computers and Allied fields is already proved the world over. It is but the passage of time, which shall prove the truth.

How is it possible for me to envisage all that is written above ... having Realized God in 1993, I requested God, the Almighty Creator for giving me a glimpse of the shape of the world to come. God, the Almighty Creator desired of me to go to the frequency of Nostradamus and invoke from there the might of the teachings of Nostradamus ... I had to only extrapolate what Nostradamus had written about above 450 years ago.

While remaining on the frequency of Nostradamus ... I was able to invoke the same thoughts that could be invoked by Nostradamus ... and in that vision I saw the coming of world War three and the Bhagwan Kalki.

It is not that I am an Indian that I have written in favor of India ... for me all the Faiths and teachings are one ... I cannot differentiate between Buddha, Mahavira Jesus Christ or prophet Mohammed. They all strived for the same goal ... their ways and paths may have been different. Whatever is contained in Buddhist Scriptures, Jaina doctrines, Bible and the Koran are also contained in the Bhagavad Gita ... the Wisdom given to the earthly community by Lord Krishna through Arjuna.

There is nothing beyond Bhagavad Gita worth knowing in the whole Cosmos. It contains the total essence of all sacred scriptures existing on Mother Earth. Bhagavad Gita is the only document, which is complete in it. None who truly proceeds on the path of Spirituality can deny the efficacy of Bhagavad Gita.

It is expected that 1200 million people will vanish all over the world in the world War three. Almost 20% of the world population wiped out ... the establishing of an ethical society cannot be ruled out. The advent of Bhagwan Kalki is an indication of this ... there have been the likes of Lord Krishna in the earlier times and now we await the coming of Bhagwan Kalki ... the Avatar of the modern era!

Always there to clarify your queries (send your query),

Vijay Kumar ...
(The Man who Realized God in 1993)

Feliz

Offline kandi_tt

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 08:48:04 PM »

ah feelin like big people now....feliziano, what go really work is if you could wave yuh confederate flag in de lebanon thread and bring it to 20 pages....ah ha money ridin on dat ting

is my name ah seeing dey  :o...lawd...allyuh man juss jealous tha chinee man packin so.... ;D ;D ;D
iNnOcEnT aNd UnInFoRmEd...

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2006, 08:58:55 PM »
ummm
pecan dey price rise tur 300 kissmehass dollars - you ain't see dem canadian ain't easy
but ah still going yes....ah feeling adventerous dese days.
if ah survive, den next year ah wanna go bungie jumpin with ah enemy  :angel:

pecan ya go know is me going up when:
1.  ya hear somebody bawling down dey place fur dey mudda
2.  ya see dey basket rocking viciously from side to side like somebody fighting
3.  all of ah sudden "yellow" rain starta fall  :nailbiting:

Lord have mercy "Yellow Rain"  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>